[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you an opossum?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: for your eyes only ;).jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
for your eyes only ;).jpg
109KB, 960x720px
Would you an opossum?
>>
>>37186918
keep one as a pet? sure!

opossums are lovely pets and do not get adopted nearly enough. they're very easy to take care of, can learn tricks, can respond to their names and are VERY affectionate. plus they eat literally anything. bugs, eggshells, mice, fruits, veggies, you name it.
>>
>>37186918
wew took me a minute to realize it wasn't nomming its own guts but momming its own rugrats
>>
>>37187076
>do not get adopted nearly enough

are you actually supposed to adopt them?
>>
>>37187134
yes. there are several places that offer opossums and I'd highly recommend one. they're one of the most dog-like rodents in existence. they love you until they die and there's virtually nothing you can do to make them hate you.
>>
I came into this thread to see what the hell the possum was doing goodbye
>>
>>37187227
pouch.
>>
>>37187207
Rodents???
I thought they were marsupials?
>>
>>37187227
they are marsupials. they have pouches where their babies reside until they're old enough to grow teeth and claws and no longer need assistance.

like kangaroos.
>>
>>37187260
I thought marsupials are only from Straya
>>
File: possums.jpg (256KB, 1261x617px) Image search: [Google]
possums.jpg
256KB, 1261x617px
>>37187421
Yeah, I think God got mixed up and accidentally gave us Australia's 'possum while Australia accidentally got America's possum.
>>
>>37187241
they are marsupials
>>
>>37187552
that's not the most flattering image of a possum.
here's a cutte possomme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gNRNxFsHwI
>>
how do they smell tho
>>
>>37187866
disgusting if wild, fine if pets
>>
>>37186918
No, but once I a whole coke bottle. Shit was ca$h.
>>
File: crying computer wojack.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
crying computer wojack.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>tfw no one to cheer you up with food she scavenged from the trash
>tfw no one to tell you, "hey anon let's go play dead in the street and watch people freak out, it'll be so funny"
>tfw no one to hang from tree branches with your weird bald tails for hours with
I want a possum gf so bad
>>
>>37187076
>and do not get adopted nearly enough
No, no.
I like them well enough but an undomesticated animal is a poor fit for a human home. Your house will get all fucked up and the animal will get all fucked up.
Leave out a bit of kibble for the thing, let it sleep on a blanket in your shed in the winter, but let it go back to live its weird possum life.
It's not a fucking cat.
>>
>Had (Australian) possums in my garden
>They managed to find their way into the roof
>Roof repaired, with temporary one way exit for possums
>A few days later there's a problem with the extractor fan
>Wondered if it could be because of possum, but was told it wouldn't still be in the roof
>Later that week bad smell in bathroom
>Removed cover and found dead possum in extractor fan
>>
>>37188136
you don't know what you're talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkofwx2liHM
>>
>>37187076

>can learn tricks, can respond to their names and are VERY affectionate.

Doubt. Possums are stupid as dirt.
>>
>>37186918
Raccoons are better. My family raised a couple of newborns because we were cutting down a tree and the mom ran away. They have the coolest little hands and their little chattering when they want milkies is cool.
>>
>>37186918
Is that an asian dog?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.