[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>penis inspection day tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cuck.png (32KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
32KB, 246x232px
>penis inspection day tomorrow
>>
nigga what? the fuck is penis inspection day? is your gym teacher molesting you?
>>
>>37186379
whats a molest?

its penis inspection day dude how did u even forget?
>>
>>37186262
I always get a bad mark...
>>
>>37186389
This desu

>>37186379
Come on bro, it's just penis inspection day
>>
File: Contemplative Pepe 2.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative Pepe 2.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>37186262
>Tfw thanks to this meme, there might be people out there that believe penis inspection day is real.
>>
This has to be the single funniest meme on the entire internet
>>
>>37186438
You have it wrong the meme arose from it actually happening. Art immitates life.. like SAT memes
>>
>>37186438
This meme has been around for years, probably even predates the internet. Regardless I trolled freshmen with it years ago and most fell for it to the point the school had to make an announcement that they won't do it and if somebody does, to tell an adult
>>
>>37186517
kek, that's hilarious. One day I wonder if this meme will become a reality and penis inspection day becomes a real thing.
>>
>>37186438

To some extent it is.

>A circumcision fetishist and Catholic clergyman from Upper Norwood who targeted young boys and asked them to expose themselves has been locked up for more than two years.

>Vernon Quaintance, 71, lured schoolboys for a drive in the countryside before asking them to drop their trousers under the pretence of inspecting whether or not they were circumcised.

>The paedophile confessed to a string of offences against five young boys as young as 10 in the 1960s and 1970s.

>The pervert had also accumulated an archive of vile images.

>Thousands of images were unearthed from his computer, many showing bloody and ritualistic circumcisions in the Brazilian rainforest.

>Quaintance was a leader of pro-circucision group the Gilgal Society, a group claiming to promote male circumcision and 'its benefits in terms of health, sexual satisfaction and self-image'.

>But this was just a facade for the 'distribution of images of young boys' for erotic and paedophilic use, Southwark Crown Court heard today (Friday).

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html
>>
>>37186830
Oh yeah, and also in physicals you have to have our penis inspected, so in that sense it kinda is real.
>>
>>37186898

They never inspected my penis at all during physicals. The testicles, yeah. But they never did anything with my penis.
>>
>>37186943
Well close enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
This isn't going to count against me, right guys?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.