[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is ugly god he is a ugly nigger. If this nig nog can get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: DAEuIi5UAAAv4ju.jpg (116KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAEuIi5UAAAv4ju.jpg
116KB, 675x1200px
This is ugly god he is a ugly nigger. If this nig nog can get money and fuck bad bitches you bots can too.
>>
>>37186217
its not about looks

its about emotional intelligence and niggers actually have it. They can survive long moments of silence without feeling awkward.
>>
>>37186217
>Has money
>Is high ranked male

This is the literal opposite of me.
>>
smhtbhfam

If she don't hustle or catch my drift then she ain't my ho
>>
>>37186217
>he probably paid that girl to be there
>she needs instagram pics with famous people

you guys need to support lil peep and gothboiclique and stop worshipping niggers. nigger music sucks, nigger culture is self-destructive, and they smell musty
>>
>>37186217

>implying blacks can be robots

lmao stop the meme senpai blacks can't be robots even the nerdiest ugliest one has some white girl with a fetish slobbing his knob. Only whites and asians can be robots
>>
>>37186246
Confirmed as I am one, I just stay silent cause there isnt shit to say.
>>
>>37186246
this is the dumbest shit i've ever heard. I can also be silent and "survive" it.

you're definitely a shut-in
>>
>>37186217
It's literally only because he has money. As soon as he's out of it he won't have model roasties hanging off his shoulders.
>>
>>37186246
It's more about a lack of self-awareness.

t. cyborg
>>
File: 138769527528.jpg (42KB, 495x593px) Image search: [Google]
138769527528.jpg
42KB, 495x593px
>>37187621
>I can also be silent and "survive" it.
you survive, tyrone thrives
>>
>>37186217
coal burners must be documented so that whenever they try to settle down with their own race, it is your duty to show evidence to the potential boyfriend/fiance. once you go black you aren't welcome back.
>>
He's black. That's literally all you have to do to get the tightest pussy in the world.
>>
>>37187621
what board are you on retard?
>>
File: hHFV9KW.jpg (12KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
hHFV9KW.jpg
12KB, 600x315px
>>37188658
Does this apply to mulattos? Asking for SWIM
>>
>>37186217
ugly god isnt even ugly
>>
>>37188975
hey ur that guy who was asking a question for a tranny
>i know that anon
>>
>>37187257
I would fuck lil peep but he's probably got the germ.
>>
>>37186246
>emotional intelligence
no such a thing
>>
>>37187587

What do yall mean by this?? when you're with someone and no one is talking?
>>
File: 1390652504711.jpg (37KB, 620x509px) Image search: [Google]
1390652504711.jpg
37KB, 620x509px
>>37187587

Look at it this way

As a black guy I can sit there throughout the whole dinner and not say shit to you and you'd still think I'm "cool". Black people just tend to make everything look cool.

A while guy not talking is weird 'cause you expect him to usually talk shit about his accomplishments while you don't expect shit from a black guy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.