[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should any woman procreate with you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1487213433920.webm (566KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487213433920.webm
566KB, 640x800px
Why should any woman procreate with you?
>>
>>37185970
They shouldn't, I understand that I'm a genetic failure. All I want is to be left alone.
>>
I'm reasonably intelligent, and people in my family tend to live a long time. Our manlet children will also be more resource efficient for the coming scarcity.
>>
File: C-geD4yV0AICfm-.jpg (62KB, 656x890px) Image search: [Google]
C-geD4yV0AICfm-.jpg
62KB, 656x890px
>>37185970
Honestly they shouldn't
>below average intelligence
>5'4
>weak
>pretty much below average everything
I have nothing to offer. I wish I could just be left alone.
>>
>>37186087
Then why are you here instead of /tv/?
>>
File: 1489355886556.jpg (132KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489355886556.jpg
132KB, 400x460px
Because if they don't I'll fucking kill them
>>
I'm not any worse than the literally billions of average men who procreated through history.
>>
>>37185970
can I get the sauce for this particular scene?
>>
>>37185970
They shouldn't, I have shit genes both physically and when it comes to mental health

Yet women have fucked me. Hopefully they didn't get pregnant...
>>
>>37185970

Gee, two attractive girls smiling at me, makes me nervous. They are probally best buds and just getting a laugh at my expenses. I don't know why, but they will laugh at me for whatever reason, I just know.
>>
>>37185970
I can take our son or daughter off of their hands, no strings attached and raise them to view the world how I do. Through lenses of cynicism, scrutiny, and overall desire to improve the world through efficiency of systems and design.
>>
I don't care any more. I'm 24, 6'2" and pretty decent looking with no health or psychological problems and I've still never managed to get a woman to touch me while people like >>37186207 get laid all the time. Fuck people and fuck this gay Earth. I pray for nuclear holocaust everyday
>>
I don't want to procreate, I just want to be a pussy-eating slave.
>>
>>37185970
> that wink at the end
MUH DICK
>>
>>37185970
Which episode is that webm from?
>>
>>37185970
Cuz its their choice if i tingle their pussy and they want to do something about that ;)
>>
>>37186207
That means you have good genes. Even if youre social or NT and ugly, women would procreate with that because evolutionary they want their babies to be NT too. Women love getting abused and manipulated too, so the creepiest fucker who is good at that usually scores bowls of pussy.
>>
>>37185970
>decent genetics
>5'11 not the best but not the worst
>attractive face, especially cheekbones and nose jaw is a bit better than average
>high intelligence, it runs in family
>nice enough but not a fucking pussy
>decent benis
>fit
>>
Apparently I'm very talented both academically and athletically, but that's not really all that important anymore.
>>
>>37187729
Fuck off to reddit
>tfw honors class in high school but no pussy
>>
They shouldn't because there is no need to drag someone into this idiotic excuse for a world.

Society is a joke, the economic and political systems are jokes, the whole thing is a joke. A sick one. They just keep piling the BS higher and higher.

This world is far too dysfunctional for any children of mine. I'm sparing them having to come here.
>>
>>37188579

Btw, I kind of see this as similar to how a lot of animals, if they're in clearly a bad situation, will kill their own offspring.

Many animals do this; it's been documented in primates held in research facilities who have been tortured. I think they know what their kids are in for, at least on some level, and they won't have it.

As a human, I'm blessed and fortunate enough to be able to cut out the whole bringing-into-being-then-killing part and just not even letting it get anywhere near that far.
>>
>>37185970
I can help them continue the white race and provide a stable home for our children.

But they can keep riding chad cock in hopes of having a doomed pussy single mother child. That's ok too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.