[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the point? Jesus christ.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1494992495597.png (134KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1494992495597.png
134KB, 1000x998px
Whats the point? Jesus christ.
>>
>>37185237
99% of women are going to hell anon, don't worry. God is very angry with western women. Every day more whores die and God throws them into hell and rejects them. They are in torment as we speak.
>>
>>37185237
Where's the blue lines doing the exact same thing?
>>
>>37185251
>paradise is just men hanging out doing men things and making paradise a better paradise
wtf I love Christianity now
>>
>>37185270
Men dont care as much about physical appearance as women. Chads regularly settle for 5/10s. Very common. Look at Jeena on prank vs prank
>>
>>37185270
>Implying men are as picky as women
O i'm laffin roast, laffin like a loon
>>
>>37185251
you know.... I tihnk you may be onto something here.

That recent DUI in time square, NYC. Who died? a Western female 20 year old or something.
>>
>>37185237

That image is why I don't try. I'm a 5/10 AT BEST. I just can't compete or attract women and there are millions of other guys out there that are better than me that can juggle 6 or 7 women at a time. Might as well not even bother.
>>
>>37185298
Yes anon, and in Christianity if you read the word of God you will find out that God made man first and made him to rule over women. And the reason he made the female species was because man was lonely thus he created females to be a helper/servant to men. To please him and make him happy. That is why we men view women somewhat like toys or products and it is in their nature to get the most attention out of men. It gives them purpose because their purpose is to serve men.
>>
>>37185237
>Whats the point?
Of what, life? You thought life was all about pussy? You've been alive for this long without ever getting pussy but you still think pussy is the endgame?
>>
>>37185237
Im a 4 and i got a nazi gf
>>
>>37185251
only god is judge my man. you have no place claiming what position in the afterlife people will have.
>>
>>37185348
>female species
oi im laffen
>>
>>37185392
God has already made the judgement anon that whores and sinners, adulterers and other immoral people will go to hell. I am judging no one, the judgement has already been pronounced since the beginning of time.
>>
>>37185392
Yes, and I am saying 99% of all women are going to hell. What's your point?
>>
>>37185405
You claim that
>99% of women are going to hell anon
that is a judgement that only God can make. You shouldn't be playing God, anon.
>>
It's an absolute joke lmao

And nobody cares. At all. In fact, they less than care. They literally mock you for being unable to be someone who is with women.

You'd never see someone mock a fat bitch the way people would mock a virgin male with a small penis.

Fucking christ I hate this world. I'm not even those things. I beat the system and grinded out a few roasties by spamming dating sites.
It's just going to be harder and harder though. It's so shit.
>>
>>37185237
>unsourced ms paint infographics reflect reality
if youre going to let that dissuade you from trying to find a girlfriend you probaly should just remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
>>37185487
My source is my life where I can make a female account and use an ugly picture and have 300 messages within 10 seconds, meanwhile I've spend literally decades on dating sites, and a long time on tinder, and I know the results

like I know my own life you fucking idiot. I can do the math.
>>
>>37185487
This.

Also, If you're not going to even bother stop crying that you don't have no one. It's so pathetic.
>>
>>37185425
Anon, the behavior of women today especially of young women constitute most of them going to hell according to the standards God has set. Most women are indeed going to hell and have gone to hell. If you listen to people who have died medically on the table they say they mostly see men only in heaven. They say they were shocked that there were barely any women in Heaven. Women today are failures. They have always been wordly beings incapable of wisdom or spirituality for the most part. Very few.

Anon I will direct you to the word of God in which you obviously do not read.

I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

1 timothy 2 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.
11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearingf they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
>>
It is what it is man, we all lost that genetic dice roll (not in the top 20%). Now we have to make the best out of life we can, or just kill ourselves. If you really can't deal with it, try heroin before you kill yourself.
>>
>>37185548

No point in trying. As a man, you have to compete with guys 6 times your age for women. If you're an average or below average guy, might as well not even bother. Chad juggles 8 women a week and changes them all twice a month. Why would a woman settle for a 5/10?
>>
>>37185237
there is no point brother. its all shit no matter what you do. we were robots from birth, stood no chance. chad will take all the women, just like he used to, the post war period was an anomaly in human history, things are just returning to the norm.
>>
If you believe that retarded meme graph, you deserve to be a virgin.
>>
>>37185562
>the behavior of women today especially of young women constitute most of them going to hell
who are you to say who goes to heaven or hell? are you trying to say that you know all that God has planned for everyone? I am saying this as a Christian, you need to stop being so judgmental, it is not what God wants.
>There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor? -James 4:12
>>
>>37185614
>graph shows some guys can't get women
>you say the graph is wrong
>you admit they are guys who can't get women, and that they deserve it

you really made me think anon
>>
>>37185521
8/10. Good impression of a raging autistic virgin but you went a bit overboard.
>>
>>37185614

Date regularly, not a virgin, graph is extremely accurate here in the US.
>>
File: lol.jpg (11KB, 250x57px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
11KB, 250x57px
>>37185635
here's my fake account

i literally have logged on it like 6 times for 5 minutes
this is how many messages I get

Do you think it's anywhere even remotely close on my male (male) account?
how stupid are you?
>>
>>37185562
>she must be quiet
YOU HAD ONE JOB, WOMEN
>>
>>37185618
>say that you know all that God has planned for everyone
Yes I do, everyone who reads the word of God is plainly spells out who is going to hell and who isn't. You are not a Christian it seems, and if you are you must be a new believer who has barely read the word of God. I am not taking my neighbor to court and judging him anon. I am not judging anyone I am just declaring what God has declared through his law and word of who will inherit his kingdom. If you think whores and young women of today with their haughty eyes will go to heaven you are sadly mistaken.

1 Corinthians 2:15 The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone's judgment.

1 Corinthiasn 6:2 Don't you realize that someday we believers will judge the world? And since you are going to judge the world, can't you decide even these little things among yourselves?

I will judge you anon one day.
>>
File: 1490022788715.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490022788715.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>37185251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

Let it begin.
>>
Most guys can get "laid", but getting laid is not "equal". Let me give you an example. A lot of robots here are perfectly average looking guys, 5/10 - 6/10, they can go out and get gfs/laid easily, but there is a catch. They're going to need to date down about 2 to 3 points. So yes you can get "laid", but not by girls your own level. They want chad (higher level than themselves). Losing your virginity is piss easy if you drop your standards. As a general rule, men fuck down and women fuck up. You have to be "superior" to her.
>>
>>37185698
This is not true, Chad's with fatty fetishes consume the 2-5s at will, why would fatty go with a 5 when she can get an 8?

You're just making things up that you want to feel is true, but you're just wrong.
>>
>>37185687
>If you think whores and young women of today with their haughty eyes will go to heaven you are sadly mistaken.
I never said this I simply said that you are not God and have no place saying who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. God is the one who determines these things, and he does so as he sees fit.
If anything you seem to not understand the message of Jesus Christ. It is a message of love and acceptance. Jesus prays for even the lowliest people of the world. You seem to take pleasure in the fact that others will go to hell. This is wrong. Jesus wants you to forgive, and not to judge others. You have no right to judge others until you enter the kingdom of heaven.
>>
>>37185762
No. Go away and study more. Jesus Christ has preached and done already what he said he would do. It is a message of love and acceptance to those who seek repentance and salvation. Do you even understand the event and why Jesus Christ even came? I do take pleasure in the fact that evil will be wiped out and all corruptions and whoredom that corrupts men will be wiped out. You seem like a female are you obeying the word of God where it says you shall not teach or preach. Who are you defending? Are you on the side of whores or God? Jesus Christ will come again and he will judge you anon and I promise he will not be speaking of love and acceptance because by then it will be too late. He will not tolerate your distortions of his message that says it is okay to be a sinner and have no consequence. You say do not judge anyone, let them do what they want don't judge them less their deeds be brought into the light and revealed. Shame on you.

John 3:19-20: And the judgment is based on this fact: God's light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed.

You are the person who does not want to come into the light because you say do not judge me.
>>
>>37185313
>>37185300
t. Fags with standards so high they had to come to this board
>>
>>37185894
>He will not tolerate your distortions of his message that says it is okay to be a sinner and have no consequence
I never said this. What I am saying is that judging others as God would is a sin.

Yes, Jesus has taught us how to live, and we need to live by his message, and attempt to spread that message to as many people as possible in hopes that they may all be saved. A true christian weeps for every soul that does not enter the kingdom of heaven.

I'm on your side, anon. I think you need to pray more though, and I will pray for you too.
>>
>>37185251
God isnt real

Original
>>
>>37185237
Just hire a prostitute. You don't need women for companionship, they're shit company anyway.
>>
>>37185664
>Make account
>6 months later I've been viewed 10 times
>3 msgs
>send out at least 100
>all the chicks who messaged me or responded were crazy.
One thought I'd be easy for sex, the other two were emotionally abusive. You can't win, online dating is half the problem.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.