[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Severally autistic things you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 1495410359835.jpg (46KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1495410359835.jpg
46KB, 500x382px
>I mix room temperature water and coffee grounds as a drink
>>
>>37184863
you sound like nixxx , gtfo
>>
I drink milk and sugar every morning.
>>
well done , your digestive system must LOVE you
>>
>>37184863
Yea that's pretty autistic and you seem to know it so why do it? Lmao what a retard.
>>
>open up the phone
>there it is again
>that tiny speck of dust
>wipe it off
>screen forms an aurora of sorts
>there it is again
>wipe, wipe
>it's still there
>>
>>37185055
Its easy to make and I like the texture and bitter taste
>>
I never wipe my butt. I need help and ask for help when I go out to stores
>>
>I pee in the sink when no one's around
>If there's no more toilet paper I take a shower and clean my ass with some soap and my hand
>I use bitten off fingernails to clean my headphones
>I masturbate with my thumb facing outward

I'm a disgusting piece of shit and I hate myself
>>
File: 4654645645.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
4654645645.png
8KB, 509x619px
I play out conversations that I plan on having with people in my head, I sound like a normie when thinking about it but when I actually speak to the person I just sound like an autistic retard and stutter and get cold sweats.

J U S T
>>
File: 1491780413500.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491780413500.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
Literally never wash my hands because I want to strengthen my immune system. I couldn't tell you the last time I washed my hands or used hand sanitizer
>>
Not me but I once worked with a guy who was very forthcoming with his asperbgers diagnosis and he ate nothing but Chips, Meat Pies and choccy milk and literally nothing else.

I went to his house once and that was all he had in the fridge.
>>
>think of myself doing something but imagine it's someone else
>play with imaginary cats
>if see a picture of a cat move the cursor over it pretending I'm stroking it
>pretend I'm a speed runner, say I'm getting really bad RNG here folks when fucking up
>re-read posts I made and pretend I'm someone else reading them
>en waiting for a web page to load, blink eyes slowly until it's loaded
>when watching a western cartoon or movie imagine what the japanese dub would sound like
>watch video of people arguing and start getting worked up and shouting
>>
I often lay toilet paper out on the ground right in front of the actual toilet and squat shit onto the paper and than carefully place it into the toilet
>>
>>37185299
>pretend I'm a speed runner, say I'm getting really bad RNG here folks when fucking up

kek
>>
File: 1491605958484.png (68KB, 879x757px) Image search: [Google]
1491605958484.png
68KB, 879x757px
I have to fall asleep on my stomach, not using a pillow. Later on in the night I typically wake up on my back on side using the pillow, but to get to sleep in the first place I just have to be on my stomach.

I rub one of my fingers habitually, as like a nervous thing. It's gotten so bad that my nail grows at an angle. I dunno why I do it, I just enjoy the sensation, but I really need to stop because I'll definitely have RSI later in life if I don't.

Not that autistic but I'm a bit of a germaphobe, being sick is just such a pain in the ass. If people cough near me I recoil, if I think someone's sick I'll need to go wash my hands after dealing with them. Fuck uni and working in retail, people are disgusting and you get sick all the time.

Women bore the fuck out of me, I think I've met like two girls who I felt mentally stimulated talking to. Again this is probably normal for around here, but when I've gotten drunk and told my more normal friends about it they look at me like I'm Elliot Rodger.

Women are boring as hell though, and so predictable. They're fucking walking, talking memes.
>>
After I beat off, I squat in the bath and was off every time
>>
>>37185468
>and was off every time

yeah my aim is terrible too
>>
I have a tendency to get quads
>>
i walk around making hand gestures pretending im playing civ in my head, narrating every imaginary move I make to my fictional youtube fanbase.
>>
I collect my fingernail clippings, toenail clippings, and boogers in an old pill bottle
>>
>suck my thumb without realizing it sometimes.
I've been doing it my entire life and have never broke the habit
>>
File: stinkEfig.jpg (4KB, 204x153px) Image search: [Google]
stinkEfig.jpg
4KB, 204x153px
Sometimes i poke my asshole and sniff it.
>>
>>37184863
>>I mix room temperature water and coffee grounds as a drink
Sometimes i'll mix cold milk with chocolate powder and coffee grounds
>>
File: 1494385364631.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1494385364631.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>37185260
Same here, I fucking hate it, my throat will get dry, I'll stutter or speak in a hard-to-understand manner, and I'll start to get really anxious. I think it's the unpredictability that worries me the most. And having to adapt to the situation when they say something you didn't plan for. This is probably one of the many reasons I am not a social person
>>
File: Life is painful.png (830KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Life is painful.png
830KB, 1280x720px
>Imagine and fantasies while doing things that I'm part of a certain anime world, I go to the same school, interact with the characters and somehow they all like my company.
>Play out conversations with them in my head
>Sometimes voice the lines that I want to say

Ordinarily, this wouldn't be so bad, but I hit 30 end of last year and I'm still doing it. I'm still imagining about being a student in an anime world.
>>
>scream "HELP" really loud in the car while I'm driving
>shuffle through my music collection for an hour, skipping parts of songs to hear sections I really like
>have fanfiction of showing oneitis my eccentric music collection and her being impressed by how unique my tastes are
>hypersensitivity to people talking; usually results in having extremely violent thoughts and occasionally shouting out "I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER ALL OF YOU"
>consciously tell myself to give eye contact while talking to people

It's getting worse everyday.
>>
Whenever I have one of those awkward door interactions like you open the door and you don't know who should go first I just tell the person 'god I fucking hate myself' or something along those lines.
>>
>>37185621
pics or it didn't happen
show us the bottle
>>
Memorize the sequence and length of traffic lights at intersections.
>>
Sometimes I pretend I'm a mech or a futuristic jet when nobody is around. I also like to put my forearms up and spin my hands and pretend to be a v22 osprey. And I always like smelling my farts and sometimes insert my finger into my anus and smell it.
>>
>>37186378
I think you're confusing autism with tourette's anon
>>
>>37185287
How did he not have scurvy or some shit like that?
>>
I talk to myself out loud when I get irritated or excited instead of just thinking about it. I think it's just a tick i have
>>
>>37186958
>Muh reconstituted potatoes are a vegetable

Idk, he was pretty happy go lucky but he had a weird af body shape. His lower half was bulky and his top half was slim
>>
>>37185723
You guys are the reason I'm grateful of being the exact opposite.

Sadly my social prowess was not enough to escape robothood.
>>
>>37185230
The fingernail play is understandable I do that all the time pal
>>
>>37184863
Why would you do that gross?
>>
>>37184863
Hi keith. long time no see
>>
>>37185260
I think we all do this one, I don't usually stutter or drop conversations as much anymore but I do internalize what I feel all the time and the only way I let it out is through fake conversations
>>
>>37184863
whenever i watch youtube on my phone, ill keep tapping the screen to check the time over and over for the duration of the video
>>
>>37187213
Same here brodie.
>>
>>37187256
Same. I also drag up the three buttons that hide when in full screen continuously.
>>
>>37184863
I can't for the life of me mix foods.
>>
>>37184863
If im in a messy bathroom I make it worse by pissing on the floor, toilet seat, or on the toilet paper. I wont do this to clean restrooms.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.