[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyborg thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1474943837803.jpg (88KB, 378x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474943837803.jpg
88KB, 378x640px
No robots allowed

Talk about the challenges of mental health, while still being normie enough to warrant sexual encounters with women.
>>
>>37184803
I believe >>/soc/ is that way
>>
I didn't know there was a word for my kind of people
I've always felt disconnected from others but I still force myself in social situations so I can feel 'normal'
I have a few close friends but honestly it's so hard for me to read social cues that i'm not sure who actually is my friend and who aren't
despite this i've managed to have two gfs ( one lasting a couple months ) and made lots of what I consider close friends and even obtained two ((( best friends ))) that are as fucked as I am
never give up hope, anons
>>
>>37185755
kek no one is posting pictures faggot, calm your incel tits
>>
The problem with cyborgs are that no cyborg shares the same 2 feels, everyone's dialect of autism is their's and their's alone. Almost makes me wish I was a robot or normie. Almost.
>>
>>37186331
That's what makes it fun, anon
Getting different sides of the story can help you better understand where you fit in.
>>
Thanks for the thread OP, I never realized I wanted this until I saw it.

>Tfw when chronic depression / cyclothemia (Light bipolar) with avoidant personality disorder.

>>37184803

>Working in an office at a fortune 500 company
>Dread coming in EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

Jesus, people want to talk, non-stop. My co-workers are all decent people but they just don't shut the fuck up, ever. I'm not a big fan of small talk, and I wish I was. People seem to do it so effortlessly.

Intimacy terrifies me, so do inter-personal relationships. I just want to be invisible, but that's impossible-- I need to be networking and communicating with other constantly to stay ahead of my professional peers. But I have a strong natural inclination to avoid people. It's fucking hard, because I have to struggle with the pathological feeling that I don't belong, and that people are talking behind my back, or will start.

I despise being familiar to people. It just gives them something to hurt you with or use against you.

As for my romantic life.. well. That's a whole 'nother ball game.
>>
File: 170px-Ring40.jpg (22KB, 170x267px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Ring40.jpg
22KB, 170x267px
>>37184803

>Lost my virginity at 23

Phew. I was starting to get worried there.
>>
File: everything is temporary.jpg (41KB, 768x390px) Image search: [Google]
everything is temporary.jpg
41KB, 768x390px
>>37184803

Have any other cyborgs found certain thinkers that really resonate with you and help structure your reality? There's a few philosophers, thinkers, and comedians that have really shaped my form of participation within society. I've really come to the point in my life where I need to retain an intense sense of individualism alongside my strong desire for self-overcoming.

Improving my interpersonal communication skills have been very important to me recently. I've become a little more detached and lighthearted about conversational exchange with the intention of observance and better understanding of communication and body language.

I view the world as series of game rather than seriousness. Mastering your persona is the key to playing the game.
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (20KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
20KB, 200x193px
I try to simultaneously have normie Chad friends and robot friends at the same time, and it's worked for the most part. I'm funny and loud enough to attract the Chads and Stacies, and autistic/ironic enough to keep the weirdo robots around. I try to keep them separate them from each other, but my aspie friend shows up always shows up to my door unannounced, and this produces unbelievably awkward situations when I have normie friend(s) around.

Before my sophomore year of high school (about 4 or 5 years ago) though I lived way worse off though. I was basically alone outside of my aforementioned aspie friend because most of the nerds and losers thought I was too normie because I liked sports and dressed like a chad, and the normies hated me because I liked vidya and was too annoying. I fixed some of my character flaws and started playing football again, so as soon as more than one Chad started to like me, that snowballed into me having way more friends than before. Since then though, I've been in constant fear and anxiety that I'd lose both groups one way or another and be back where I started.
>>
>>37186639

I lost my virginity when I was 20. I'm 21 now, and have slept with 5 women since. People who think you can't lose your virginity in their 20's just don't have the game to get laid.
>>
>>37186690
I won't lie though, some of the robots got rid of me as soon as I started making normie friends, but the ones that did were ones I kinda hated tbqh famalam
>>
>>37184803
Who else had plenty of friends in high-school but hasn't figured out how to make friends in college?
>>
>>37186757
kinda the opposite for me. But I'm in everything in college, I've been to more clubs than I can count
>>
>>37186757
I had this problem. If you have friends that went to same high school as you there just hang out with them and whenever they're making new friends just tag along with them. Sounds too easy but that's how I did it before dropping out.

Also if you have roommates just do the same thing as above.
>>
>>37186757
I've made friends in college but my fucks were so low that I made no effort to really keep them, they like me and I'm super whatever about them
>>
For me what makes me a cyborg is that I'm an introvert driving an almost chad body. Combine that with my general bitterness of the human race and the end result is someone who could be a chad but I dislike being what people want instead of what I want so I'm like fuck all that. The rare moments I get laid are almost good enough for me
>>
>>37186951
I am almost the exact opposite. I'm an annoying ass extrovert on good days and a slight introvert on bad days but I have a terrible body. I'm to the point where now even the girls that are into 'dad bods' won't talk to me anymore.
>>
>>37186841
Yeah, I really need to join clubs, but I just can't seem to motivate myself to leave my dorm most of the time.
>>
>>37187131
Just do it dude, the amount of people you meet is crazy if you're halfway social. I'm not an awkward guy so I have fun walking into the most crazy clubs and acting natural about it; I went to things like tea club and japanese/korean associations and met a shit ton of interesting people. I was like the only white dude in jsa/ksa actually, it was really interesting talking to people from around the world.

I transfer a lot though, so you kinda have to learn where to meet people fast or stay in your dorm all day and want to shoot yourself.

My best advice is this - go to your schools club fair and stop at every booth. Not only will you learn about the clubs but you get to shotgun talk to a shit ton of people. Take a flyer from every single one and mark them all down on a calendar. That way, every night you can just look over at the calender and see if there is anything worth checking out. On nights where I didn't have anyone to hang out with, this has really helped me, because if you're willing to try new things you basically have somewhere to go and people to meet any day you feel up to it. Not to mention that it's easier to talk to people when there is something going on that you can mutually appreciate (club activities..,).
>>
>>37186331
As a cyborg I agree.
>>
File: 1492633465816.jpg (2MB, 1039x3143px) Image search: [Google]
1492633465816.jpg
2MB, 1039x3143px
>>37184803
In a little over a month it will be my 10th year as a NEET; I've never had a job since I left school at age 16. I receive welfare for mental illness, a portion of which I give to my parents, whom I still live with.

Despite this I've managed to build 5 strong friendships and have had 3 girlfriends where none of the relationships lasted longer than 3-4 months.

My last relationship ended 5 years ago. My friendships are turning stale. I have no real desire to do anything. Sometimes I get a glimpse of motivation that quickly disappears. Yet I am mostly content with never doing anything but spend all day online.

I'm content but unfulfilled. I send my love to anyone else here on this plateau.
>>
>>37187430
That sounds like a good idea, I should really get a physical calendar so that I won't forget.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.