[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>joining the military Is there any more diabolical meme? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: brfv.jpg (51KB, 490x345px) Image search: [Google]
brfv.jpg
51KB, 490x345px
>joining the military
Is there any more diabolical meme? They literally pay people to convince vulnerable kids to make this retarded life choice.
>>
Ever heard of United States v. Stanley? Look it up.
>>
>>37184501
>They literally pay people to convince vulnerable kids to make this retarded life choice.

I wasn't paid to do that. In fact, I told people to not join for free.
>>
At the current moment, someone's gotta do it, and I am very thankful it's not me.

Then again, maybe it should be me.
>>
I sometimes wonder if I should join. Not to serve my country but because I'm a fucking waste of oxygen and a bullet in my brain would do the country a favor.
>>
I joined and i liked it
>>
because I'm not a Chad
>inb4 'they make you into a Chad'
i'm too selfish and i don't like physical exercise at all
>>
File: muh_army.jpeg.jpg (210KB, 956x500px) Image search: [Google]
muh_army.jpeg.jpg
210KB, 956x500px
>>37184501
>Having a choice
I wish i could have chosen joining or not the military, i was forced to join in when i was 18, served for one year and half.
Sometimes i think why i left, they didn't pay much and you had to work like a animal but it was funny sometimes, my real mistake was not studying enough to join as a Sargent
>>
>>37184609

You're not wasting oxygen. The co2 you exhale is used by plants and the plants produce more oxygen as a result of inhaling your co2.
>>
Yeah, I thought about joining after high school because I had no idea what I wanted to do in life and they'd pay you, feed you, and give you a place to live. Now close to 30 and I'm glad I never signed up. I have no interest in being sent off to die for Israel or to make a politician rich after fighting destabilizes an area and he get an oil pipeline going. Also the "soldiers are heroes" meme needs to go. A few of them might be. The rest are just dudes with guns collecting a pay check. John McCain needs to go die too. That piece of shit isn't a hero whether he was in the war or not. He got captured and goes on about being a war hero. Real veterans don't respect him, no one else should either. In every story I've ever heard the hero is the one doing the rescuing, not the one getting captured. He's just an old crooked piece of shit with an impotent butthurt inferiority complex always wanting to get into wars because he was so emasculated from being a dumb faggot that got grabbed by the gooks. He needs to crawl off into a storm drain and die miserably.
>>
File: 1494204079050.png (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494204079050.png
110KB, 500x500px
>>37184542
>United States v. Stanley
He ended up winning 400k even though he signed up for the chemical testing program. Seems like he got a fair deal even though it came 40 years later.
>>
>>37184501
I'm in my early 30s and want to enlist. Maybe it's an early midlife crisis but I want to serve my country and have some adventure and get some free education. Plus, bitches love guys in uniform.
>>
>>37184501
Ive always wanted to join the marine's. you know make something of myself be a man and such. I feel like active duty would make me isolate more though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.