[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attractive Traits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 14.png (40KB, 755x763px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
40KB, 755x763px
What is truly the most attractive trait anons?
For me,
>empathy
>>
>Lymph node capability
>>
>>37184250
It's really funny because I lack empathy
Most attractive trait I find in a guy is intelligence
>>
File: 1473200829214.png (2MB, 2408x2408px) Image search: [Google]
1473200829214.png
2MB, 2408x2408px
>>37184350
You sound like a stingy cunt. No wonder you found yourself here. Now rot.
>>
Are you a zoophile? Because humans don't have empathy
>>
>>37184250
Personality and traits mean nothing. If an ugly person has the traits you think you hold so dear, you don't care. Physical appearance is everything.
>>
>>37184532
Hot and good personality > Hot and no personality = Average and good personality > Hot and bad personality > Average and no personality >>> Everything else
>>
Discipline tbqhwyfamalam
I like a girl who makes conscious decisions and isn't governed by the typical female uncertainty that almost always leads to infidelity or substance abuse
>>
>>37184250
I really like people who can remain calm and composed.
>>
Trust. I am honest and say what I mean and there's nothing worse than a guy who constantly questions me due to his insecurities
>>
>>37185526
If even a tenth of the things women do that gets posted on /r9k/ and other places apply to a good chunk of women do you really blame him?

Your gender is comprised of the least trustworthy human beings on earth.
>>
>>37185526
so does that mean self esteem is attractive too?
>>
>>37184350
Damn, I wish you were an actual female.
>>
>>37184250

Individuality. People cut within this cloth are always the most interesting.
>>
>>37184250
The ability and willingness to have a conversation beyond what you did today.
>>
>>37185801
I am though :^)
I'm serious about my empathy issues though. I can have sympathy for people, but I really don't feel with people. In fact, other people's emotions bother me a bit.
>>
>>37184250

Empathy is pretty attractive.

For me I like:

>suffering
Yeah, if she has suffered, most likely she is more introspective and empathetic.

>laughs at my jokes
Pretty self explanatory.

>Likes vidya and non-normie stuff

>optimism
I think I really like girls who take me out of my misery. The ones who see the best in you.
>>
>>37186466
I'm somewhat similar. I have some empathy, like when people around me feel down, I'll start to feel down, but it kinda pisses me off since they're basically dragging me down with them. Although if someone is really sad and crying, I don't have enough empathy to feel sad as well, instead like before, I just get a bit irritated.
I do seem to be decently empathetic with emotions I like, like humor. If someone is laughing, regardless of whether it's even funny, I'll enjoy laughing with them.
>>
>>37184250
>kind
>sweet
>patient
>HATES JEWS AND NIGGERS
>makes yummy food
>likes to play vidjya
>>
>>37184250
I don't know, probably being 6'2". It's definitely not my personality considering everyone hates me and women immediately lose interest once I start talking
>>
>>37184250
Giant fucking hooters.
>>
>>37186648
One of these things are not like the others.
>>
>>37186466
I sort of envy you. Sometimes I feel like I'm overly empathetic and let other people's struggles bother me too much. It's very distracting.
>>
I like a woman who is casual
I don't care how autistic you are as long as you can be relaxed around me
Or if you let me hold you and calm you down
>>
>>37186700
Why do you think women lose interest when you talk to them?
>>
My only good trait came with my depression and that is altruism. I no longer gave a fuck about myself so I started devoting myself helping those around me.
>>
>>37184250
giving me attention
>>
>>37186595
I enjoy people being happy also. If I make them happy mostly.
>>37186809
Yeah. I have to pretend to care so I'm not a piece of shit.
>>
>>37184250
Nice traits for bf

>optimistic
>intelligent
>has ambition
>capable of romanticizing life
>somewhat child-like curiosity and interest in life
>good heart
>thinks abstractly
>imaginative/not 100% grounded in reality
>enjoys long conversation about beliefs/and other interests
>good sense of humor
>nice voice/laugh
>>
>>37184250
Intelligence and self reliance, along with self respect, but also partially submissive at the same time. Weird combination, but I have seen it a few times, and boy oh boy. Especially when you have a pretty face backing it.
>>
originalbumporiginally
>>
>>37184250
A pulse/breathe.
>>
>>37187238
Do you have a skype? You seem pretty interesting, and we might be compatible .
>>
>>37186466
I have zero empathy and sympathy.
>>
>>37187661
>Do you have a skype?
No but I have an Instagram
>You seem pretty interesting, and we might be compatible
I'm asexual :/
>>
>>37187792
I didn't mean compatible in a sexual way, I meant it in more of a relationship kind of way.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494433932202.jpg (17KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494433932202.jpg
17KB, 340x270px
>>37187278
Need to work on the romanticizing and ambition part but other than that check.

Thanks for the confidence boost.
>>
>>37187792
>asexual
asexuals dont exist honey
just say you arent interested fag
>>
>>37187867
Cool beans, I love making friends. You have an Instagram I could DM you on?
>>37187894
Easy for you to say. Go run your open garage somewhere else.
>>
>>37188055
I don't have an Instagram, but I could try setting up a discord thing. I've only used it once though, so I would have to figure it out first.
>>
>>37188173
I don't really know how to use discord myself. I'm not good with technology. Or anything technology related.
t. woman
>>
>>37184250
Ideal mate needs to be
>Confident
>Ambitious
>Lacking inhibitions
>Willing to communicate
>Into the same weeb shit as me, or at least willing to feign interest when I talk about it
>>
Loyalty is everything to me. A girl can be the prettiest most loving girl but if she's not loyal I hate her
>>
>>37188231
Everytime I try to put the link to the discord server it tells me my post is spam. Do you have an e-mail address I could send the link to?
>>
>>37184250
the most attractive quality is extrovertness in my opinion.

I actually am turned off by shy girls. Even though i'm shy. I hate myself.
>>
File: 1494647324142.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1494647324142.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
Being into me.

Oregano
>>
Loyalty.
Physical or mental perfection does not do me any good if she will go out to fuck some ex or random pick-up artist because "why not and my bffs dared me to"?
>>
>>37184250
>has a genuine personality
>has actual personal interests other than Netflix and hanging out with her friends
>doesn't have to be a genius but it's hard to keep a good relationship with someone who is a fucking idiot
>cares about other people, considerate person

I know this makes me sound like a little bitch but
>cares about me the same way I care about her
I don't think I've ever been in a relationship where my SO and I have been equally emotionally invested, either from the fault of me or my SO.

I wish I could get and/or hold a relationship in general.
It feels kind of hypocritical to ask for specific characteristics of a romantic interest when I've never had redeeming qualities to make them stay.

I want love but I know I don't deserve it.

>inb4 you're pathetic/not masculine
>>
>>37188489
Sure infact why don't we just swap emails
You still around?
>>
a nice round ass
>>
>>37184250
ass, followed closely by face, and autism
>>
Reserve.

>Only like men who aren't interested in women and make no indication that they are even aware of the existence of other people.

I was just destined to be alone.
>>
>>37184250
Humor
If she is not funny I cannot be emotionaly connected with her at all.
>>
>>37187563
wow nice high standards faggot
>>
>>37184250

money.
lots of money.
even more lots of money.
>>
loyalty
o
y
a
l
t
y
>>
File: 1493139765026.jpg (310KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493139765026.jpg
310KB, 1280x1280px
>>37184250
>empathy
my nigga. kindness also. nothing beats that
>>
not cheating
>>
>>37184250
Manners
>>
File: mado94.png (702KB, 600x865px) Image search: [Google]
mado94.png
702KB, 600x865px
>>37184250
Confidence.
It's a huge turn on, even if its fake.
>>
>>37185281
Not really. Attractiveness mediates personality. They are inseperable constructs in a way. For example, someone who is physically attractive but quiet is assumed to be introspective and enigmatic or intense. Someone average or lower with the same traits may be more likely viewed as weird, dumb, or even creepy.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.