[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post greentext in /r9k/ thread >I always try to be apolitical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 0003.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>post greentext in /r9k/ thread
>I always try to be apolitical on this board but there was a necessary detail in the story that involved me saying something slightly political
>the detail wasn't even strongly political, but if it had to be defined, I would put it on the left side of the spectrum
>however, even though I'm leftist and consider what I said to be leftist, I guess my position is to the RIGHT of some emo tumblrina invader
>get told to go back to /pol/
>mfw
>>
Yeah, the same thing has happened to me.
I consider myself leftist too, to the extent that I'm political, but I think /pol/ gets over-blamed for starting shit here. No doubt they deserve some blame, but I see /pol/haters posting loaded OPs all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 511x428px
>>37184030
Is Justified an /r9k/ approved show, gents?
>>
I am getting tired of all the political fighting and I agree no one group is responsible. Mods should come down hard on political discussion. I know this is technically a topicless board but this just causes too much contention amongst robots and needs to be squashed for the foreseeable future.

But they don't even ban /soc/ threads which is actually against the rules so I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>37184030
Go back to /pol/ stormweenard
>>
>>37184290
Raylan is the biggest asshole on tv.
the only moments that are /r9k/ approved are the ones where Raylan takes a beating
>>
>>37184343
I can live with the political stuff. It's not as prevalent as some anons seem to think, it just sticks with you more cause it's likely to activate your almonds. It's easy to ignore. But the /soc/ threads need to go. They are everywhere and drain anon energy away from potentially good threads. That would be an easy way to get rid of at least half the women on this board. The quality would go back up with them gone.
>>
>justified
My nigger!
>>
>>37184458
>women ruin everything!
>MGTOW FOR LIFE
OP it's people like this that have made us on edge. Maybe what you said was harmless but you can't blame us for being a little sensitive to stuff when inbreds like this post this kind of fucking shit
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1280x544px
>>37184640
>you can't blame us for being a little sensitive
>not taking responsibility for your behavior like an adult
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 240x180px
who /centrist master race/ here?
>>
>>37184290
it's a pretty good show, but it's not /r9k/.
>>
>>37184701
im a more libertarian centrist, but i believe the farther you stray from the center, the crazier your ideas are.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.