[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Samurai Jack ends with Ashii being able to use all of Akus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>Samurai Jack ends with Ashii being able to use all of Akus powers and sending herself and Jack back in time

>Jack kills Aku in the past undoing the future that is Aku.

>During the wedding, Ashii erases from existence because the future had been changed.

What an ending
>>
>>37183909
kinda weird, wouldn't she disappear right away?
>>
Literally stopped watching once there was some tripe love interest shit going on.
Samurai Jack was never about that and it never will be. Season 5 was a complete waste of potential.
>>
File: samurai-jack-00.gif (1MB, 405x270px) Image search: [Google]
samurai-jack-00.gif
1MB, 405x270px
>>37183943
this
it's like walking on thin air because you forgot about gravity and when you realize what's going on you suddenly start falling. Stupidest shit ever unless you're in an Adams Douglas' universe
>>37183956
I had a few laughs at them but too bad the pacing dropped after the fourth episode
>>
It's a real shame how mediocre the second half was with how strong the first few episodes were. The first three in specific are still really good, but everything after that just falls off badly.
>>
>>37183943
they tried too hard to ripoff gurren lagann's ending
>>
File: 1488581213167.png (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488581213167.png
206KB, 800x800px
>jack once gave up his chance to go back to the past to save some people even though that timeline would be erased if he just went back
>>
First 3 episodes were kino. The rest just went to shit unfortunately. Also, Genndy is a hack for straight up copying Gurren Lagann ending.
>>
Would you forgive the ending if it were actually a GL reference?
Apparently the episode aired on the tenth anniversary of kaminas death
>>
Well when you think about it if it weren't for adult swim limiting season 5 to just 10 episodes then I think we would have gotten more to build a better act to the series finale. So blame adult swim not genndy
>>
>>37183943
Think it might be because she was half demon. Probably kept her going on a slow drain until she ran out of power.
>>
>>37183909
The entire season should have veen about Punished Jack roaming searching for the sword and slowly regaining his sanity.
Fuck Ashi btw.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.