[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your daughter wakes you in the middle of the night, her tiny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: comfyjapan.jpg (610KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
comfyjapan.jpg
610KB, 854x1280px
Your daughter wakes you in the middle of the night, her tiny hands shaking you awake. When you turn on the nightstand lamp, you see her eyes are red and puffy from crying. When you ask her what's wrong, she tells you that she had a really, really, reaaaally bad dream. Your wife reaches over and pulls her into bed, holding her close. Cuddling together, you pull the blankets back over them, turn off the light, then drift back to sleep, your daughter's breathing slowly calming down as she goes to sleep safe in her mother's arms.

The next day your daughter comes to you and apologizes for waking you in the middle of the night. You had hoped she had forgotten all about it, but ask what could have frightened her so much. She looks down at her feet and says "It was a bad dream, but not like other bad dreams. It wasn't even scary for me. I saw you daddy. But it was only you. It was like you now, but you seem lonely and anxious and you never smiled. I don't think the you in the dream had ever met mommy. You never fell in love and you never had me. You lived by yourself in a dirty room, and you didn't do anything but sit all day at your computer. It was like you were waiting for something, daddy. Waiting for mommy to come along, but she never came. You just sat at the computer and were sad and I wanted to run to you, but I couldn't. You were so alone, daddy..."

Your daughter looks up at you and smiles. "But I'm better now daddy. I know it was just a dream. You have mommy and me. You never have to be alone again. You'll always have us to love and to love you, daddy.
>>
File: Admiral Dolphin.png (367KB, 494x621px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral Dolphin.png
367KB, 494x621px
Fuckin hell OP I didn't ask for this feel
>>
>this is what failed normalfags fantasise about
stay cucked fagbois
>>
>>37183666
Who the fuck sits there and types this gay shit up?

Kill yourself, seriously.
>>
File: 1494867202164.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1494867202164.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
Then your wife cheats on you, gets a divorce, takes the house, gets full custody of your daughter, and gets alimony payments. Your daughter being raised by a single mom turns into a huge slut as she gets older because of daddy issues and becomes a drug addict that sucks dicks to feed her habit.
>>
>>37183882
Did you just tell my son to kill himself???? I would like to have a talk with your mother, young man.
>>
>>37183666
>implying a woman is going to fix my mental illness
Nice meme, Satan.
>>
>>37183666
666 really hit me in the feels
>>
File: emotionpepe.jpg (62KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
emotionpepe.jpg
62KB, 300x250px
>>37183666
Hey fuck you bud, I don't need this right now.
>>
>>37183666
Fuck off satan. Nobody asked you for that feel.
>>
>>37183666
Jokes on you I'm a faggot I felt nothing.
>>
And then you all die anyway and will never remember it and nothing matters.
>>
File: 1489222364393.jpg (171KB, 876x876px) Image search: [Google]
1489222364393.jpg
171KB, 876x876px
>>37184208
>>37184112
>nice meme satan
>fuck off satan
braindead reddit retards
>>
>>37183666
>Your daughter

Oh god, I hope not. I'd kill myself if I had a daughter, I can't love someone, knowing they'd eventually become a cum guzzling whore.
>>
File: 1492459115923.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492459115923.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>37183666
GTFO SATAN LICK MY HAIRY RIM
FUCK OFF WITH THE FEELS
>>
>>37184344
Is this what I think it is?
Riginal
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.