[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start drinking alcohol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: blitzkrieg shitposts.png (10KB, 98x136px) Image search: [Google]
blitzkrieg shitposts.png
10KB, 98x136px
I wanted to start drinking alcohol to deal with shit going on, but I just don't know how to get into it. What brands do I start with? What should i be drinking? How do I force myself to enjoy it?
>>
File: 1473740302601.jpg (58KB, 436x438px) Image search: [Google]
1473740302601.jpg
58KB, 436x438px
>>37183546
>He wants to enjoy alcohol
>>
File: minion bodypillow.jpg (10KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
minion bodypillow.jpg
10KB, 312x312px
>>37183589
Adding this one to the collection, thanks
But yes, I need a way to cope with shit going on right now and alcohol was my only choice because no one sells weed around here
>>
Start with any cheap vodka. Everyone tastes almost the same. Then get something that will cover that shitty taste. Banana juice or just coke is good enough. Then just start drinking. Yes, its that Simple!
>ywn get shitfaced with your 4 bross with just 0.5 ever again.
I hate beeing adult
>>
>>37183842
Please don't listen to this retard. Coke tastes like shit with vodka and will make it taste worse than drinking it straight. Mix it with Redbull or OJ. If Redbull go really slowly.
>>
>>37183546
smirnoff goes well with redbull. also try some beers heineken is a great cheap one
>>
>>37183842
>>37183911
Kamchatka 40 proof + cheap generic orange juice = best beginner/poorfag alcoholic drink
>>
Have you ever drunk alcohol before?

If not you really have no idea what it can be like. The effects aren't the same every time and are highly dependent on your tolerance (including innate tolerance), how much sleep you've had, whether you're sad or happy or angry, how fast you drink, there are so many variables in play.

It's not like you can reliably count on alcohol to make you happy.

Also don't take offense but you strike me as the kind of guy who will hate drinking the alcohol but somehow drink a fuckton of it and do something stupid and then puke everywhere or get a panic attack.
>>
>>37183911
Or you could just drink a coke just after taking a shot?
>Drinking energydrinks with alcohol
Enjoy your cancer
>>
Beer is the most popular drink, and also best for beginners. It's got the lowest alcohol content by volume, making it much easier to stomach than liquor. The greater volume also moderates how quickly you can drink it. Since liquor is so much denser you can easily underestimate how much you're consuming, especially after you get a little drunk and it numbs your tongue you'll be able to drink it like water almost. Lots of highschoolers and college kids get alcohol poisoning because of this. With beer, you'll fill your stomach if you try to drink too fast. Basically, I recommend beer. Get some snacks to go with it, salty and spicy are both great with alcohol. Potato chips and salsa, or buffalo chicken wings, salty popcorn or nuts, etc are all classics. Take a bite, take a sip, take a bite, etc. For a new drinker this is very useful for masking or reducing the strong bitter flavor of alcohol. If you start to gag or feel sick take a break for a few minutes to let it subside before continuing. Aim for a minimum of 2-3 drinks per hour, since your body processes the alcohol over time if you go too slowly you won't ever actually get drunk.

If you really want to try liquor, vodka is a good bet since it's got a very neutral taste. Basically just water and alcohol, which makes it very easy to pair. Use basically whatever you want, it all works with vodka. Even milk if that's your thing. Orange juice is popular, coke is also popular, but you can use whatever. You'll want something non-alcoholic to drink along with it as a mixer or chaser, new drinkers have trouble drinking liquor straight. What I used to do was, take a sip of coke or something and hold it on my tongue, then take a shot of vodka and swallow it all at once. Since your tongue is covered by the coke you won't taste the vodka as strongly. Snacking is also encouraged here, but don't eat too too much (like a full meal) or you may vomit it back up. Make sure you slow down after you start to get drunk.
>>
Go with beer first. Don't start off with cheap liquor that's for when you're already an alcoholic.

I'm more of a beer drinker. If I were you I'd just go to your local convenience store or grocery store and just pick out anything. I'd suggest things but I stick to a lot of local or state beers so if you're not from Texas the beers I'd recommend you probably wouldn't know.

I'd go for something in the middle. Don't go for PBR or Busch and don't go for some 4 pack of a double IPA either. $6-$8 is a good range to stay in.
>>
File: 1495345126459.png (431KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495345126459.png
431KB, 640x478px
Not OP, I've never been drunk in my life or drank much alcohol.
I hate the taste of pretty much ever beer I've tried.

I'm not shy and have no anxiety problems. I'm just really fucking boring to talk too.
Will being drunk make me better at socializing?
>>
>>37185452
it really helps me
>>
>>37183546
>open mouth
>insert likka
>swallow
>be fugd up

if step 2 is too hard, dilute it with water.
>>
>>37183546
Jagermeister and Red Bull or equivalent. It goes down smooth as fuck.
>>
>>37183546
1. Open mouth
2. Pour alcohol
3. Swallow

It isn't that hard.
>>
File: 1492084032292.jpg (25KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492084032292.jpg
25KB, 340x270px
*start with something light like a light beer to get acquainted with the feeling.
after you get comfortable you can go darker, possibly get into stouts or you can get into spirits with something like vodka or gin straight.
after that you can progress into dark rums which usually have a bit of sweetness and then finally things like whiskeys and tequilas etc.

*you could also go straight into cocktails because they're very accessible. i personally like white russians but depending on the cocktail you may not appreciate how much alcohol youre having and get fucked up. see: college girls
safe drinking m80
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.