[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men now need more than just money to be 'marriageable'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 1495326686067.png (1MB, 989x707px) Image search: [Google]
1495326686067.png
1MB, 989x707px
>work hard to have a steady well paying job
>think you're ready for a wife

Ummm try again sweetie.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/17/economists-men-now-need-more-than-just-money-to-be-marriageable.html
>>
>>37182522
I don't have a job or money though
>>
but they go and publish an article about this and then the next day say that men are to blame for declining birth rates and tearing apart at the fabric of society when this article states very clearly that female standards have skyrocketed
>>
>>37182522
God, who would want to spend even a second around the insufferable cunts in OP's pic.
>>
>picture from some kike sitcom
Real life shit bro.
>>
>>37182694
Well, men are to blame for not meeting the new standards. :^)
>>
>women are singlehandedly dooming the next generation for life in hell on earth by choosing to be single moms
Giving women rights was the beginning of the end of civilization.
>>
>>37182522
I love how it just casually admits that money was always ever the only thing that mattered before.
>>
>>37183183
I'm starting to view my khv neetdom as a good thing. Women are insane.
>>
>>37183316
well, duh. when women couldn't make any meaningful money outside the home it was pretty important. now there's no dependency.
>>
Why do you keep posting this same article? Bitter much?
>>
>Ester Bloom

A Jew?
Writing subversive bullshit?

I can't believe it!
>>
File: 1491194430313.png (395KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491194430313.png
395KB, 500x500px
I truly am going to die alone and a virgin.

Life is hell. Nothing matters.
>>
I like how the article completely fails to note that marriage serves no purpose in society and represents a massive financial liability for any man who does have money.
>>
What else do they say you need? Are they being honest and saying "six feet+, abs, big dick, square jaw"?
>>
Is there a worse thing on the planet than an american woman? If this is what you are surrounded by at all times US robots, I really do feel very sorry for all of you.
>>
>>37183556
Or you could just learn pickup and fuck as many 20-somethings as you want and let them sail off into strong-independent-womanhood as as they hit 30 and realise nobody wants them anymore.
>>
>>37183413
yeh, he should just give his fortune, life, house, and everything else to his name for the privilege to feel a womyns warmth

However she just has to not eat like a pig
>>
File: 1472074047256.jpg (2MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1472074047256.jpg
2MB, 1600x2400px
>>37183599
>tfw most literature written by women is about a girl falling in love with a Chad
>tfw the one written about a beast, he turns into a chad at the end
>>
>>37183619
Then i still end up being alone.

I'd rather stay a virgin for life over getting Chad's sloppy seconds.
>>
>men aren't good enough
>where did all the good men go?

it's almost as if women expect there to be hundreds of thousands of highly successful, extremely hardworking men.
>>
>>37183619
>dude just fuck a lot of sluts and catch some STDs along the way
>>
Feels pretty good knowing that the coming generations are gonna be completely fucked. Now since my own life is shit I'm not gonna procreate, but it's obvious that even if I could it would be a bad move.
>>
>>37183639
>Then i still end up being alone.

Except you wouldn't. Pleny of girls have daddy issues and will keep you company as you age.

>I'd rather stay a virgin for life over getting Chad's sloppy seconds.
Of course you would, because you're cripplingly insecure and you're afraid of being compared to other men. Learning game cures that.

Also its not like you can't find girls who are virgins. The only way you'll have access to them if you don't grow up with them is to have game.
>>
Just go to a third world country and get a submissive waifu.
>>
>>37182522
That article is an actual argument in favor of MGTOW.
>>
>>37183766
She'll marry you for your western citzenship, divorce you for your money, and run off with someone more attractive.
>>
>>37182522
>if a man doesn't have money he's useless
it's like women don't value companionship and just want an ATM they can use

makes me want to just ignore them
>>
>>37183796
Only if you let her get too Americanized.
>>
>getting married ever

when will you fucks learn
>>
>>37183619
>have you considered replacing love and commitment with hedonism and spite?
>>
>>37183739
>Pleny of girls have daddy issues and will keep you company as you age.
Surrounding myself with crazy women my entire life sounds like a surefire way to shorten my lifespan and just make my life more miserable.
>>
I'm just watching western civilization burn at this point, don't really care anymore.
>>
>15 years from now
>WOMEN OVER 30 SINGLE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH, MEN TO BLAME?
>>
>>37183066
Gtfo roastie and never come back. Women raised standards because of the leeway they get initially.
>>
These articles always talk about how women want to get married. Clearly most of them don't.
They should just rephrase the marriage question to ask them "How many men do you know personally that you would be interested in being married to." and not this stupid marriage concept that nobody fits into the picture of, can run around saying the men simply are not good or cultured enough but clearly if the female can't make it work she doesn't fit the role of being a wife. Why don't these people just ask women what they think being a wife means because clearly it doesn't fit into anything they want to do otherwise they'd be doing it a little more often.
>>
>>37183656
There are, but they can have literally any woman they want and choose only the cream of the crop and leave the "empowered" roasties to die in a fire by the millions.
>>
File: 1493830056563.png (221KB, 497x479px) Image search: [Google]
1493830056563.png
221KB, 497x479px
Is this what the fall of Rome felt like?
>>
>>37183665
>STDs
Use a rubber, dipshit.

>>37183856
>hedonism and spite
Learning how to be good with girls is just a means to an end, that end could be hedonism or you could use the things you learn to find your ideal woman and marry her. The point is that once you learn the skill you have the choice to do what you want with it. And if you do choose to be monogamous you at least have the luxury of choosing a partner from an abundant selection rather than just blindly stumbling into a relationship with the first girl who gives you any positive attention.

>>37183898
Generally you attract what you are. If you're a piece of shit, then you'll attract shitty women. Pickup works on all women, so you can get high quality girls if you're a high quality guy. In any case girls really don't give a shit about age.
>>
>>37184111
Oh no, we are just getting started. Remember, there are millions and millions of shitskins invading.
>>
>>37184127
>Generally you attract what you are. If you're a piece of shit, then you'll attract shitty women.
Plenty of successful, good looking men get good girls and treat them life dirt. I don't know what the fuck you're on about but life is not this fair.
>>
>>37183796
That's your fault if you don't keep her submissive.
>>
Did anyone actually read the article? It was jsut about how povvo, working class cunts are worthless and women recognise that, although they're still too stupid to keep their legs closed and churn out kids to these ciggie munching, meth addicted shitcunts.

If you want a wife, be rich, be educated and find a rich, educated woman. If you're not educated go and fucking get an education. If it costs too much money, maybe don't be born in America next time? Everywhere else reconises that education should be free.
>>
>>37184155
>I don't know what the fuck you're on about but life is not this fair

Its clearly too nuanced a point for you to understand. Stick to your nice simple memes kiddo.
>>
>>37184282
Nice people don't always end up in nice circumstances. In fact in real life its quite the opposite, the backstabbing assholes are often the people that reap the rewards of society and business.
>>
>>37184338

Then become one of those people.

>bbbbbbbbut my morals

Then get fucked by everyone smart enough to stop caring. Your choice.
>>
>getting married in 2017 for any reason

Fucking seriously? What's the point?

Fuck bitches. Beyond the pussy, what do they have to offer people like us?
>>
>>37183638
Dat pear tho AW LAWDY
>>
>>37183026
Are they single moms in the sitcom???
>>
this article is basically announcing women are essential whores who objectify men for money except nowadays they are even worse than that

lol at least it's honest
>>
>Husbands who are "nonworking, noninvolved," she points out, can be "useless."
Hmm, this sounds suspiciously like housewives for the last several centuries, but that wasn't a problem.
>>
>>37183183
It wouldn't be so bad if single mothers weren't the most efficient machines at producing betas

Part of the problem is that a lot of guys like me are fucking beta losers that choose not to improve

I always try to be balanced and never throw all the blame at women - because they're only getting away with shit because we allow and encourage it but they really are a problem
>>
>>37184338
Its not about being "nice"

Niceness is a behaviour. If you're being nice for hopes of having a quiet and easy life, then it doesn't matter how nice you are because you're doing it for shitty motives. If you quietly put up with a woman's shit because you want to be "nice" and you fear conflict, that is not "nice", that being inauthentic and being a coward

You will end up with a shitty woman because you let her be shit.
>>
>>37184912
>You will end up with a shitty woman because you let her be shit.
t. single neet
>>
>>37182522
>Ester Bloom

Whoa, Jews are very knowledgeable about these things. Thank goodness we have them to explain to white Christians how shit they are. Really puts our lives into persepective.

Israel is a Jewish ethnostate but every other country must be a mixed country of immigrants.
>>
>>37184912
>it's never the woman's fault: the post
>>
>>37185018
It is her fault if she's a neurotic shitbag. Its your fault if you keep her in your life after she's repeatedly made you miserable.
>>
>>37184912

>being nice in hopes others will retun the favor is shitty behavior

No it's not. Why would you be nice to someone who wasn't respectful toward you?
>>
>>37185240
>if it's her fault it's you're fault too
>>37185018
nailed it
>>
>>37184156

>robot unwittingly discovers that male weakness is entirely responsible for modern female shitness

>the pure cognitive dissonance in this thread

pottery
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.