[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_12578-images-869458946.jpg (7KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12578-images-869458946.jpg
7KB, 236x213px
A year ago this board was famous for being the most misogynist of them all, to the point of worshipping Lord Elliot as it's savior.
Now this board is controlled by women.

What happened?
>>
>>37182252
this board was always controlled by women
>eliza and other roastie whores
>tfw no gf
>etc
>>
when you try to outhate the last hate and proceed along this cycle you quickly reach a point where your commentary becomes so absurd it is indistinguishable from satirical sarcasm at maximum level
this tends to result in a reset
>>
>implying that hate is a good thing

It must be easy taking the simple man's way out, eh?
>>
>>37182622
it's better than bottling your feelings and pretending you think differently about what cunts ALL women truly are

they are programmed genetically to be whore, their minds are under developed and they don't care about anything important or intellectual for it's own sake

all women are parasitical scum on men
>>
I've met multiple women, so I can only laugh at your antics, sorry my dude.

Learn to put yourself in question rather than taking it out on those who differ from yourself.

There's gonna be whores, just like there's gonna be chads. But the fact that you couldn't get your dick wet is likely on your own, bud.
>>
File: 06 - ZOOHJk1.png (119KB, 491x386px) Image search: [Google]
06 - ZOOHJk1.png
119KB, 491x386px
https://my.mixtape.moe/qnhruv.mp3
r9k and the rest of 4chan lost "the game" a long time ago. I'm sorry anon, I'm so sorry.
>>
>>37182983
enjoy your retarded feminist society where women run the show and drive you off a cliff
>>
Because all the incels left during the new alt right wave and went to /pol/ on both 4chan and the hotwheels website..

Good riddance. Also, the females here aren't that bad. Almost all the "Feminist" girls on this board are false flaggers or meme'ers.
>>
File: 1479249199656.jpg (82KB, 960x708px) Image search: [Google]
1479249199656.jpg
82KB, 960x708px
Summer ended and everyone went back to school. You'd know that if you didn't drop out.
>>
I grew up hearing stories of the might deeds of /r9k/ I was put to sleep at night with tales of the mysterious and all defying ways of /r9k/ at night I dreamed of one day joining the ranks and becoming a robot myself to fight the good fight. I started out on adult gif, where I spent many a good days wanking and lurking, training myself, preparing myself for the challenges I might face in /r9k/ day after day, night after night, wank after wank, until I was finally ready.

Then I got here and realised you're all a bunch of chucks, half of you are women, the other half of you are faggots, the other half of you are autistic. I'd cum all over your faces right now if my balls weren't empty
>>
>>37183460
We never should have given women equal rights, now they practically run society by playing the victim card and making men their toys.
>>
>>37183280
Those spongebob feels...
>>
>>37182252
The world's getting more and more wild while this board tries to stay the same. Of course this board will warp over time with the influx of newfags.
If you don't like white knights and orbiters as much as you say, why don't you try weed them out? You're going to need at least ten times more shitposters to try getting anywhere as things are.
>>
>>37182252
This board was originally run of the mill freaks who got tired of the 12 year olds on /b/. We were here before the permavirgins and neets. We'll be here after you find some other shithole.

R9k always belonged to arcanines. We're just taking what is ours.
>>
BPD fembots invaded the board

robots are literally predisposed to orbiting them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.