[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deceased Relatives/Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o15l0eiPe51ubm73lo1_500.jpg (44KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o15l0eiPe51ubm73lo1_500.jpg
44KB, 500x437px
>have cool older otaku cousin
>she knows I like Dragon Ball Z
>occasionally gifts me DBZ stuff
>she lends me a Dragon Ball GT DVD
>a year later I still haven't seen it
>she jokes that it wasn't a gift and that she needs it back
>tell her next time I'll give it to her
>there was no next time
>she dies in a car accident
>I marathon DB GT while crying
>mfw people laugh after I tell them it's one of my favorite shows
>>
When I was 13 I stole a bunch of my cousin's pokemon cards and then bullied him until he called his parents to come get him.

All three of them died in an auto accident on their way back home.
>>
File: hotline-2.png (144KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
hotline-2.png
144KB, 840x525px
>>37182110

origuridesu
>>
>>37182069
>mfw people laugh after I tell them it's one of my favorite shows
Because it sucks dick and your dead cousin doesn't change that
>>
>>37182139
I never got the hate for it, give me your reasons anon
>muh toriyama senpai wasn't involved
>muh kid goku doesn't make sense
>muh villains are dumb
>>
>11
>sleep over at cousin's house
>we have to share a bed
>she falls asleep first
>start tickling her face with a piece of her hair
>keep moving her mouth to make it seem like she is talking
>put several pieces of hard candy in her mouth
>after a while it gets boring and I go downstairs and watch a little bit of TV with her older sister
>fall asleep there and she tells me to go back to my other cousin's room and sleep
>turn on the light because I don't know my way around
>her face is dark purple
>run and get my aunt
>she rushes in and screams for the older cousin to call 911
>she choked on the candy I put in her mouth and was dead by the time I came back
>tell aunt she had a piece of candy in her mouth when we laid down but I thought she had ate it before falling asleep
>>
>>37182285
Holy shit dude.
Did it fuck you up ?
>>
>>37182339
Not really I guess.

I mean I wish she hadn't died but since she did I have gotten really close with my older cousin and having a sorta big sister is really nice.
>>
>>37182393
how much older is she ?
have you ever told anyone that it was you ?
>>
>>37182418
5 years older than me.

Never in person, I confessed a couple times online.
>>
>>37182460
You know coming clean will just break her sister, right ? You wouldn't be stupid enough to tell her, right ?
>>
>>37183353
Of course not, I like having a pseudo big sister.
>>
>be 7, transfer into a new school
>I don't know anyone
>Chad always talks to me during class, but I'm the one who always gets caught
>he keeps doing it because he likes me
>teachers all hate me
>my parents tell me to stop talking to him because he's trouble and I need to focus on my grades
>other kids tell him to stop hanging with me because I'm lame and he's alpha as fuck
>he was the one everyone looked up to but stopped caring about anything from the moment he met me
>we become best friends
>entrusted me with his deepest secrets
>I became the brother he never had
>I admire him because he's strong, intelligent and popular
>he tells me his dad died in a car crash
>it was so violent his head went through the windshield
>I laugh my fucking ass off when he tells me this
>literally hold my sides on the floor, hysterically giggling for 10 good minutes
Kids can be insensitive shits sometimes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.