[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you've attempted being a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: angry woj.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry woj.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>be me
>be last night
>get home and sit around thinking it's going to be another boring night
>decide to get up the courage to actually go to a club by myself for once
>head downtown to a nice nightclub my friend told me about awhile back
>dressed to the clubs dress code
>walk all the way there worried normies would make fun of me under their breathe
>finally get to line of club
>get in easy peasy
>accidently try to walk past admission counter
>the people stop me and tell me its $15 bucks
>tell me they only take cash and point me to atm
>get money from atm
>finally get inside where the bar is
>get about 3 drinks in me
>just chilling bobbing to the music
>suddenly slowly walk towards the dance floor
>really getting into it
>a few stacies come over and start dancing near me
>kind of not into it at first but I try to dance near them
>after a few minutes something amazing happens
>as I'm dancing some guy dancing beside me taps me on the shoulder and points to this girl just shaking her ass in my direction
>mytimehascome.jpg
>mozy on over and start trying grind on her
>still to beta to make complete contact, but we end up grinding a little bit
>doesn't move away and even when her friend tries to move her away from me she still turns towards me
>still too beta to talk and she ends up leaving before I actually get the courage to ask for her number

still had fun and might make up for it next time I go. any other robots have any stories?
>>
>club
>robot
Find the flaw.
>>
>>37181916
Well we cant all be permabots.
>>
>>37181414
going to clubs alone was right around the time my life spiralled into going from a slightly awkward normie into a complete loser by all standards
>>
>>37181414
good for you dude. fuck what everyone else says. at least you got the guts to go outside and improve your social situation, but one thing is sure, you won't fin a woman that's really worth it in a club, believe me, i have been friends with normies all my life and i have been to clubs ever since, and no one single woman was worth it, all sluts, but if you only want sex that's ok.
>>
File: 1495403849627.png (76KB, 721x534px) Image search: [Google]
1495403849627.png
76KB, 721x534px
>>37181414
>be in study abroad group
>13 girls, 3 guys (myself included)
>we get to go out one day every week
>decide to go
>fall for the "alcohol will make you more sociable" meme
>instead it just makes me angrier and more depressed
>tfw even less of a normie when drunk at a bar
>>
>>37181414
fuck, this kind of shit always happens to me, whenever a girl shows some interest im too afraid to actually talk to them even though im like a 6,5/10 or something.
>>
>>37181414
break it down for me r9k.

i help out as a waiter here and there. this stacy was very openly hitting on me/flirting with me. how do i know she was not secretly mocking me?
>>
File: EWNSx0C.jpg (38KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
EWNSx0C.jpg
38KB, 403x392px
There is nothing I despise more than clubs

But im happy for you, anon. Looks like you really going to make your life better
>>
>>37181414
I feel like clubs are much better in America. Like people actually go to them to have fun and meet new people and stuff. Here it's basically just an overpriced attention whoring event for women who reject all the guys while being with the girls then go home alone. Is it like that in America too? When I was in America it felt like the women were much more talkative.
>>
>>37182928

Fuck no, its the same here in America.
>>
>>37182928
where do you live duderino? here in brazil its basically the same shit
>>
>>37181414

You done extremely well, robot. One learns step by step.

Just don't end up like this programmer with a bsc in theoretical math that I know:

> be late 20s
> decide you want to fuck
> still can't muster the courage to talk
> get pissed in clubs
> approach groups of stacies
> dance with your eyes closed, probably in shame
> fall backwards onto stacies to get attention

Cosmic cringe. Did it plenty of times, too. Ended up blossoming into a final-form creep, boning the ugliest, most fucked up girls that he could pick up around the closing time.
>>
File: 1456635521783.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456635521783.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
I have been losing wheight recently and I'm looking pretty chad-like, it also helped my confidence, too
>be me, at a book convention
>i was there for the comics to be honest mainly but i love to read from time to time, also write
>be at the Harry Potter section
>I don't like Harry Potter
>recently picked up the habit of saying my thoughts out loud in public
>not the most gross ones, but just minor comentaries that make people smile or laugh sometimes
>say "I don't like Harry Potter"
>8/10 girl turns around and looks at me
>"well I like it"
>"y-yeah me too, I read them all"
>start to panic because she didn't just reply, she expected a follow up
>"s-so what're you here for?"
>"Well I'm looking for a book for my friend"
>"nice, I'm here for the comics"
>remember argument with friend about who's better, Batman or Iron Man
>He's super DC and I'm super Marvel
>Ask her who's better
>"Iron Man"
>Open my mouth in awe and happiness
fast forward 3 or 4 topics later
>she's really liking me and we're enjoying the conversation
>I got separated from my group of friends since I was trying to get that pussy
>One of them sees me and calls me. But then sees the girl and gives me a thumbs up
>Realize I have to go catch up with my friends and keep exploring the place and shit
>"It was really nice to meet you" give ver a good smile
>"It was really nice to meet you!" she's visibly happy to have talked to me
>She casually asks me if I want her number to talk later
>the entire powerhouse center of my body channels into the autism core and it immediately takes over my entire brain
>"hahaha nice one" fist bump her, turn around and walk away as she looks at me confused

I still think about her.
>>
>>37183162
English is not my first language so I apologize for any grammar or just general mistakes.
>>
>go to local party with best friend
>Dont drink (health issues)
>get introduced to new people
>akward as fuck at first
>they get drunk
>they seem to laugh at what I say, even if its just insults at them
I guess being naturally goofy is ok sometimes. After the party I didnt feel nothing at all, not pride, nor accomplishment. Still depressed
>>
>>37182987
central yurop
>>
>>37183196
You still have a chance to blend in with them! Not be one of them, fuck them. But blend in!
>>
>>37183245
I dont feel like it desu. Im more of a closed circle type
>>
>>37183034
>boning the ugliest, most fucked up girls that he could pick up around the closing time
The fail safe method of getting a root.
>>
>>37182831
You don't and here's the kicker

Even if the Stacy likes you she will openly mock you.
>>
>>37183162
Jesus anon i feel for you
>>
>>37183162
lol dude she was getting pounded that night by Chad either way
>>
>go to a club with some friends
>they keep on moving between dance floor, bar and some other friends
>just sit there like an autist in my hoodie, arms crossed, sweating my ass off
>get headache from thinking ways to leave conversation if somebody actually talks to me
>drink fucking awful drinks thinking now is my lowest (threshold?) to jump in front of a train
>one guy points out a girl sitting by herself
>'she's all there for the taking anon'
>"nah idk you go ahead"
>leaves to go somewhere else
>bail in the meantime
>go home and feel disappointed
>cry myself to sleep
>wake up hungover
I JUST WANT TO FUCKING DIE ALREADY
>>
>>37184052
lol quit being a bitch. it's easy to talk to girls lmfao just be urself LITERALLY THERE'S NO BETTER ADVICE
>>
>>37184316
even if this is ironic i still want to stab you
>>
>>37184316
No thanks, I'd rather die
>>
File: 9rZACTV.jpg (526KB, 1800x2292px) Image search: [Google]
9rZACTV.jpg
526KB, 1800x2292px
ok

>right now
>spend year seaching for job
>get callback 2 weeks ago
>minimum wage retail job
>take it
>think life might be looking up
>meet girl i get a long with on first introduction day
>find out her shifts are opposite to mine and I will never see her after this day
>start
>put on tills with 0 experience
>sperg out at every customer after being given 15 minutes of training
>literally have no idea what the fuck i am doing and often clock out while scanning items and think about how I got into this situation
>abused by retarded prissy customers
>havent had much human exposure while cooped up on r9k for the past 2 years
>all my insecurities start resurfacing such as talking too fast, height etc
>all workers have their pre-established friends and groups and cant get a chance to talk to any of them even if they didnt so cant really make friends
>they all probably think i'm an autist by now after glancing over at my work station every now and then
>can't quit or i'll probably get kicked out
guys i know a lot of people deal with worse jobs and tougher situations and shit but this is more of a I see no way of improving to the point of having social skills, networking skills or anything to further my life. i dont really know how to explain it, this kind of exposure to all these people seamlessly fitting in and having friendly banter makes me more self conscous of how tense I am to not sperg out constantly, the only thing i'm good at is observation and i feel like the only career i could pursue is as a writer (also just the fact that there are people who have just as little experience as I have who have gotten jobs after one application in a single day and literally have a higher wage than me ( i am using my friend as an example here) whereas i spent a whole fucking year just to get this job pisses me off, am I doing something wrong or are these people just lucky?)

anyway sorry i couldnt make this funny or snappier
>>
>>37184377
it's unironic, u ironic incel. if the bitch doesn't like u for who u are then so be it, move on to the next bitch. all you retards in this fucking board make it seem to each other that talking/dating/fucking bitches is near-impossible but it's literally one of the easiest things.
>>
>>37184441
quit ffs anon, they obviously have social skills
>>
File: 1493419590036.jpg (251KB, 1200x831px) Image search: [Google]
1493419590036.jpg
251KB, 1200x831px
>>37181414

>Last year
>talking to a slut
>she sends me nudes
>Decide to ask her on a date
>She agrees
>Doesn't turn up to the date

Now I'm here.
>>
>>37184708
i would anon, but considering how long it took just to get this job it doesnt seem worth it, i tried reading 'how to win friends and influence people; too but it doesnt seem to help much with everyday social situations.
>>
>>37184656
i really want to cry now, thanks dude. maybe its easy to be liked by who you are if you are a normie
>>
>>37181414
Tried to go to prom in 11th grade. It sucked.
>>
File: 1483777105761.jpg (112KB, 1080x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1483777105761.jpg
112KB, 1080x1250px
>>37185096
same anon, my turbo robot friend flat out refused to go but all the autists that did go just grouped up together as we all intrinsicly knew we werent gonna dance, my oneitis was there too without her boyfriend and I wanted to ask her to dance but she was feeling sick that day so i just sat by the wall with a rented tux listening to soulja boy
>>
>>37183034
I contemplated closing my eyes and trying to look like im just not giving a shit, just to not feel embarrased.
>>
>>37185444

For the love of pepe, don't. It makes you die a bit to see.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.