[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try your best, /r9k/ http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1482531422307.jpg (379KB, 850x571px) Image search: [Google]
1482531422307.jpg
379KB, 850x571px
Try your best, /r9k/

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/
>>
Fred Cox was thinking about Sharon Ramsbottom again. Sharon was a rude queen with greasy ass cheeks and grubby nipples.
Fred walked over to the window and reflected on his derelict surroundings. He had always hated chilly Skegness with its tense, tame tunnels. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel afraid.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a rude figure of Sharon Ramsbottom.
Fred gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a creepy, deranged, beer drinker with pointy ass cheeks and fat nipples. His friends saw him as a blue, bad brute. Once, he had even helped a hushed baby with autism cross the road.
But not even a creepy person who had once helped a hushed baby with autism cross the road, was prepared for what Sharon had in store today.
The hail pounded like drinking ostriches, making Fred anxious. Fred grabbed a squidgy book that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.
As Fred stepped outside and Sharon came closer, he could see the large smile on his face.
"I am here because I want some more Twitter followers," Sharon bellowed, in a callous tone. He slammed his fist against Fred's chest, with the force of 953 toads. "I frigging love you, Fred Cox."
Fred looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the squidgy book. "Sharon, I ate your puppy," he replied.
They looked at each other with worried feelings, like two homely, helpful humming birds gyrating at a very malicious birthday party, which had niggemusic music playing in the background and two cowardly uncles rampaging to the beat.
Suddenly, Sharon lunged forward and tried to punch Fred in the face. Quickly, Fred grabbed the squidgy book and brought it down on Sharon's skull.
Sharon's greasy ass cheeks trembled and his grubby nipples wobbled. He looked sneezy, his body raw like a kooky, kaleidoscopic knife.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Sharon Ramsbottom was dead.
>>
>>37180891
Part 2

Fred Cox went back inside and made himself a nice drink of beer.
THE END
>>
>>37180557
The Fat Key to the gate of hell
A Short Story
by Anon
Goobler Gob looked at the fat key to the gate of hell in his hands and felt In pain.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his Painful surroundings. He had always loved Painful Hell with its poor, putrid Pain. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel In pain.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of boob sqveez. boob was a gay fat with thicc dicks and thicc hair.

Goobler gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a shitty, fat, cyanide drinker with thicc dicks and thicc hair. His friends saw him as a damaged, damp dick. Once, he had even revived a dying, your mum.

But not even a shitty person who had once revived a dying, your mum, was prepared for what boob had in store today.

The meh teased like killing gabens, making Goobler fat.

As Goobler stepped outside and boob came closer, he could see the elated smile on her face.

"I am here because I want boob sqveez," boob bellowed, in an arrogant tone. She slammed her fist against Goobler's chest, with the force of 8821 gay retards. "I frigging love you, Goobler Gob."

Goobler looked back, even more fat and still fingering the fat key to the gate of hell. "boob, no boob sqveez," he replied.

They looked at each other with shit feelings, like two scrawny, snotacular stallmans jacking off at a very retard Opening of the gate to hell, which had screamo music playing in the background and two smelly uncles sqveezing to the beat.

Goobler studied boob's thicc dicks and thicc hair. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you boob sqveez," he explained, in pitying tones.

boob looked hurting, her body raw like a panicky, pleasant piece of shite.

Goobler could actually hear boob's body shatter into 6061 pieces. Then the gay fat hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of cyanide would calm Goobler's nerves tonight.

THE END
>>
>>37180557Harmful bacteria has destroyed the world as we know it.

The year is 2018. Australia is an icy place ruled by merpeople. Once glorious, the Taj Mahal is now under water.

Splendid prostitute, Ms Kimberly Parkes is humanity's only hope. Kimberly finds the courage to start a secret revolutionary organization called The Ku Klux Klan.

The fight is jeopardised when Kimberly is tricked by spiteful homemaker, Mrs Naomi Walker, and injures his penis.

Armed with space rockets and strap-ons, The Ku Klux Klan try their best to save mankind, but can they defeat deranged merpeople and restore the Taj Mahal to its former glory?
>>
I am a huge kid for this
banana banana looked at the banana banana in her hands and felt banana.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her banana surroundings. She had always loved banana banana with its bulbous, bad banana. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel banana.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of banana banana. banana was a banana banana with banana banana and banana banana.

banana gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a banana, banana, banana drinker with banana banana and banana banana. Her friends saw her as a bulbous, bad banana. Once, she had even helped a mutated banana cross the road.

But not even a banana person who had once helped a mutated banana cross the road, was prepared for what banana had in store today.

The banana teased like banana banana, making banana banana.

As banana stepped outside and banana came closer, she could see the exuberant smile on her face.

banana gazed with the affection of 1675 banana breezy banana. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want banana."

banana looked back, even more banana and still fingering the banana banana. "banana, banana," she replied.

They looked at each other with banana feelings, like two breezy, broken banana banana at a very banana banana, which had banana music playing in the background and two banana uncles banana to the beat.

banana studied banana's banana banana and banana banana. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began banana in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you banana."

banana looked banana, her emotions raw like a blue, breezy banana.

banana could actually hear banana's emotions shatter into 3889 pieces. Then the banana banana hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of banana would calm banana's nerves tonight.

THE END
>>
Contributing with.....
A SHORT CHEMICAL ROMANCE

Sarah Gurlnexdor was thinking about Chat Witleszs again. Chat was a Gobby Bus with Big Pussy and Girly Anus.

Sarah walked over to the window and reflected on her Dirty surroundings. She had always hated Scummy Londonistan with its gentle, great Grotty Hovels. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel Morbid.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a Gobby figure of Chat Witleszs.

Sarah gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an Oik, Butch, Vodka drinker with Fat Pussy and Blob Anus. Her friends saw her as a short, successful Sofa. Once, she had even helped a friendly Librarian recover from a flying accident.

But not even an Oik person who had once helped a friendly Librarian recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Chat had in store today .....
>>
>>37181228

.... The Hail pounded like Drinking Dog, making Sarah Jealous. Sarah grabbed a Silver book that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Sarah stepped outside and Chat came closer, she could see the faffdorking glint in her eye.

"Look Sarah," growled Chat, with a Snarly glare that reminded Sarah of Gobby Hedgehog. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want British Nationality. You owe me 9765 Pounds."

Sarah looked back, even more Jealous and still fingering the Silver book. "Chat, ur my babelette," she replied.

They looked at each other with Depressed feelings, like two round, raspy Rat Swallowing at a very Poofy Wedding, which had Hard Bass music playing in the background and two Domineering uncles Sucking to the beat.

Sarah studied Chat's Big Pussy and Girly Anus. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm afraid I declared myself bankrupt," explained Sarah. "You will never get your money."

"No!" objected Chat. "You lie!"

"I do not!" retorted Sarah. "Now get your Big Pussy out of here before I hit you with this Silver book."

Chat looked Suicidal, her wallet raw like a mouldy, many map.

Sarah could actually hear Chat's wallet shatter into 9765 pieces. Then the Gobby Bus hurried away into the distance.

Not even a shot of Vodka would calm Sarah's nerves tonight.
THE END
>>
>>37180891
>>37180997
>>37181130
>>37181132
>>37181228
TL;DR this Shit shouldn't be here, bunch of 9fags
>>
>Plot Generator
>We think your input might be naughty!

>Example problem word(s): cunt, fucking, cum, semen, slutty

>Please go back and change your choices.

What a load of bullshit.
Any way to turn this off?
>>
>>37181320
Try using euphemisms
>>
>>37180557

The Call Of Mexico
A Le Froge Novel
by Untitled writer
During a Juden vergasung in China in 1942, a baby is born and dies before he can take his first breath.

During a Juden vergasung in China in 1942, the same baby is born and lives to tell the tale. That baby becomes 75-year-old Pepe The Frog, a white and white Ball buster.

What if there were second chances? Third chances? Fourth chances? Would you eventually be able to save the world from black monsters who slap each other? Would you even want to?

The Call Of Mexico follows Pepe The Frog and his white hate, Clinton HILI, as their bigg lives tumble through turbulent events in Mexico, again and again.

However, the end of the world approaches, and time is running out for Pepe. He is left with two options: stop the black monsters in one hour, or allow the world to end in a ball of fire.

Untitled writer explores sjws and imigrants walls to full effect in the Le Froge novel to end all Le Froge novels.
>>
Short Story
by America made great!
Donald Trumo had always loved American The White House with its arrogant, attractive American flag. It was a place where he felt Trumpy.

He was a Crooked, Blasphemous, Mexican tears drinker with Blond Bell end and Saggy titted Taint. His friends saw him as an arrogant, attractive Anti-mexican. Once, he had even revived a dying, baby mexican. That's the sort of man he was.

Donald walked over to the window and reflected on his Mexican-less surroundings. The Sandniggery teased like Campaigning Negro.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Hillary Clinton. Hillary was a Philosophical Tetanus carrying rat with Black Bell end and Wrinkly Taint.

Donald gulped. He was not prepared for Hillary.

As Donald stepped outside and Hillary came closer, he could see the fair glint in her eye.

"Look Donald," growled Hillary, with a Cautious glare that reminded Donald of Philosophical Michelle Obama. "I hate you and I want The presidency. You owe me 9173 Clams."

Donald looked back, even more Deceitful and still fingering the Wall-esque Horse Cock dildo. "Hillary, crooked Hillary," he replied.

They looked at each other with Painful feelings, like two cool, comfortable Commie Offending at a very Gentle Border with mexico, which had Samba music playing in the background and two Rough uncles Raiping to the beat.

Suddenly, Hillary lunged forward and tried to punch Donald in the face. Quickly, Donald grabbed the Wall-esque Horse Cock dildo and brought it down on Hillary's skull.

Hillary's Black Bell end trembled and her Wrinkly Taint wobbled. She looked Crooked, her wallet raw like a cheerful, crazy Cock ring.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Hillary Clinton was dead.

Donald Trumo went back inside and made himself a nice drink of Mexican tears.

THE END
>>
Cuckie Ball looked at the squidgy pea in her hands and felt unstable.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her vegan surroundings. She had always loved old-fashioned Devil's armpit with its valid, vigilant libido. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel unstable.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Pully Hair. Pully was an unstable banjo with rough lungs and elegant toes.

Cuckie gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a horselike, ball-shaped, sweat drinker with slimy lungs and greasy toes. Her friends saw her as a deep, deafening dolphin. Once, she had even helped a dead president cross the road.

But not even a horselike person who had once helped a dead president cross the road, was prepared for what Pully had in store today.

The pee teased like licking geese, making Cuckie concerned.

As Cuckie stepped outside and Pully came closer, she could see the quickest glint in his eye.

"Look Cuckie," growled Pully, with an autistic glare that reminded Cuckie of unstable pedos. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want trombone session. You owe me 8800 dollar."

Cuckie looked back, even more concerned and still fingering the squidgy pea. "Pully, feel my bulge," she replied.

They looked at each other with stressed feelings, like two handsome, happy housewives exploding at a very snotty disco, which had vapor wave music playing in the background and two greasy uncles caressing to the beat.

Cuckie regarded Pully's rough lungs and elegant toes. "I don't have the funds ..." she lied.

Pully glared. "Do you want me to shove that squidgy pea where the sun don't shine?"

Cuckie promptly remembered her horselike and ball-shaped values. "Actually, I do have the funds," she admitted. She reached into her pockets. "Here's what I owe you."

Pully looked healthy, his wallet blushing like a gentle, graceful guillotine.

Then Pully came inside for a nice drink of sweat.

THE END
>>
Intuitive Pepe The Frog
A Short Story
by Writer Unknown

Pepe The Frog had always hated dirty New York with its tight, tender tunnels. It was a place where he felt concerned.

He was an intuitive, hilarious, beer drinker with greasy fingers and charming legs. His friends saw him as a heavy, happy hero. Once, he had even saved an outrageous chicken that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of man he was.

Pepe walked over to the window and reflected on his derelict surroundings. The rain hammered like running bears.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of George Costanza. George was an understanding patient with sticky fingers and fragile legs.

Pepe gulped. He was not prepared for George.

As Pepe stepped outside and George came closer, he could see the vigorous glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want a resolution," George bellowed, in a modest tone. He slammed his fist against Pepe's chest, with the force of 310 dogs. "I frigging love you, Pepe The Frog."

Pepe looked back, even more surprised and still fingering the enchanted torch. "George, I am your father," he replied.

They looked at each other with unstable feelings, like two kind, kaleidoscopic koalas bopping at a very admirable accident, which had flute music playing in the background and two proud uncles thinking to the beat.

Pepe regarded George's sticky fingers and fragile legs. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered George.

"Please?" begged Pepe with puppy dog eyes.

George looked lonely, his body blushing like a bad, bloody banana.

Then George came inside for a nice drink of beer.
THE END
>>
>>37181356
That's no fun.

I tried using words like kum and zemen but it still gives me shit.
>>
http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/8v9xgyo/two-dikksucking-uncles-suiciding-to-beat.html

Beating the word filter was a pain but this is gold.
>>
Flumpleshitskin , the Blood-sucking bell end dwarf
A Fantasy Novel
by Rotating Retard
In an ancient pyramid there lived a bumbalicious, cucky blood-sucking bell end dwarf named Flumpleshitskin . Not a pedo-eyed horny, friendly ancient pyramid, filled with tree trunk and a hairy smell, nor yet a clintonly, angry, douchey ancient pyramid with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a blood-sucking bell end dwarf-ancient pyramid, and that means rimjobs.

One day, after a troubling visit from the sandnigger Eugene Kiddydiddler, Flumpleshitskin leaves his ancient pyramid and sets out in search of three attractive forest elf spunk. A quest undertaken in the company of arabs, schmoopdidoop and fidgity tribe of the all seeing taint.

In the search for the sandnigger-guarded forest elf spunk, Flumpleshitskin surprises even himself with his coontfullness and skill as a catholic priest.

During his travels, Flumpleshitskin rescues a 15-inch negro dildo, an heirloom belonging to Eugene. But when Eugene refuses to try smoking, their friendship is over.

However, Eugene is wounded at the Battle of ravaging refugees and the two reconcile just before Flumpleshitskin engages in some serious smoking.

Flumpleshitskin accepts one of the three attractive forest elf spunk and returns home to his ancient pyramid a very wealthy blood-sucking bell end dwarf
>>
http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/?i=1p5uu2nu

I made mine as a screenplay. It's called "Toasty Roastie" by anon
>>
>>37182569
>PEPE
>I don't know, you look kind of toasty.
>STACEY
>Me? No. I'm not toasty. I'm the least toasty roastie in the world.
>PEPE
>Wait, you're a roastie?
>PEPE runs away, screaming.
I kek'd.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.