[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever bullied a kid with a mental disability? Do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (9KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 297x170px
Have you ever bullied a kid with a mental disability? Do you feel remorse about it?

Or were you the kid who was bullied?
>>
when i was a kid we have a special room for mental children. back then my classmates used to go there and annoy the heck out of them outside their room. But when the autistic child snaps and comes after them , they nope out of there like he was some sort of monster. honestly.
>>
I bullied gay kids and don't feel bad
>>
File: 1491776878780.png (569KB, 382x589px) Image search: [Google]
1491776878780.png
569KB, 382x589px
>>37180349
>school had a room next to the cafeteria no one could enter
>We would hear a retard shrieking loud as fuck in there on our way to lunch.
>one day investigate room when no one was looking or was in the room
>mfw it was a broom closet
I never figured out who the tard was or why he was kept in a broom closet
>>
Yes and Yes

Sorry Frances
>>
File: 1495331396041.jpg (15KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
1495331396041.jpg
15KB, 261x261px
>got mercilessly bullied throughout most of my childhood
>got put in a private special education class in middle school because severe anxiety problems that caused me to have "meltdowns"
>after I got put in special ed everyone who used to bully me started being really nice to me, inviting me to sit at their table during lunch, giving me high-fives in the hallways, asking about my weekend plans, etc.
>>
My aunt treats me like shit for having schizophrenia. She thinks I'm going to snap and go on a rampage but I'm probably less violent than most people...
>>
yeah a kid in my high school who was like asperger or something. he would skip around in the gym and people would call him skippy. everyone would yell skippy. So i did it too. I don't feel bad because it wasn't really mean
>>
I was bullied throughout high school. Teachers, counselor, principal, parents, everyone told me to not let it bother me and ignore it until the bullies get bored. They never got bored.

Ended up doing a 45 minutes presentation on bullying, explaining why it happens and what the most common underlying problems and complexes most bullies have.

I was smugly staring into a couple of furiously embarrassed and helpless faces that day. They stayed away from me after that.

I also started standing up for myself and getting physical preemptively. Teach kids to punch bullies in the face, not roll over and feign death.
>>
>>37180295
in grade 3, silent time for everyone to read a book on their own. some vegetable kid in a wheelchair is in our class for some reason. he starts wailing and drooling. i think this shit is hilarious but try to contain my laughter. after some time, i cave in and let out a snort of laughter.
>>
>kid had OCD when it came to trash, would always pick shit up
>used to crumple up papers and shit and throw it towards him, then behind him, then in front of him again, and he'd run back and forth picking them up, with visible panic on his face, for the hour we had for lunch in HS

Didn't really have cellphones back then, had to entertain ourselves somehow.
>>
File: 1492393493186.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492393493186.png
280KB, 646x595px
>flashback
>middle school
>anti bullying shit
>teacher with known anger issues speaks
>says he was a bully
>used to get btfo for acne on bus
>almost killed self
>brought attention to downy to throw off heat
>bus followed
>slowly became chad
>high school sweetheart
>marriage and shit
>downy died before graduation from unrelated thing
>mfw there was no lesson
>>
File: 1483716993664.png (330KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483716993664.png
330KB, 600x450px
>>37181451

Okay tough guy, I'm sure you totally scared those bullies into submission through a fucking presentation. I totally believe that you used your wit and knowledge to make these bullies embarrassed, so embarrassed in fact that they never bullied you again.

I also totally believe that you adopted an aggressive attitude towards these individuals, thwarting their bullying by "standing up for yourself."

HJHAHAHA.

Kill yourself my man, you're a bitch nigga and nobody believes that shit. I bet there's a cellphone video of you on worldstar or some shit, doing some ninja moves before Tyrone knocks you out cold.
>>
>>37180295
No, in second grade they would randomly pick kids out of our class to go help in the class full of handicapped/retarded kids...I had to do it a few times, just made me feel sort of grossed out, not at the handicapped kids, it was more of an existential disgust at life...made me wonder why these people have to exist just to suffer blablabla i'm rambling.
>>
No. I was the "neutral kid" in class and maintained good relations with both of the parties that were. (we had like a small gang war going on)
>>
>>37180295
Not really bullying, but it was still an asshole thing to do

Way back in my freshmen year of highschool, when i took P.E., they would let the tards come out and run the track with the rest of us and they would do all kinds of weird, tard shit. One would shake her head around while running and sing some kind of pop song (it was difficult to make out the lyrics). Another would also "sing", but it was pretty much him just squealing around the track as loud as he could. He had a very high pitched voice. Another one had a really big head and was wheeled around by his handler and it looked like he was racing the other tards. My friends and I would try our best not to laugh, but it was fucking hilarious.
>>
In hindsight others may have viewed me treating someone as my equal as bullying, but at the time I honestly had no idea anything mentally was off with the two potential candidates I can think of.
>>
>>37180295
>Have you ever bullied a kid with a mental disability?
Yes, more than one.
>Do you feel remorse about it?
I would, but the retarded kids all happened to be fat for some reason.
>>
>>37181730
There is in fact a cellphone video of me knocking out a guy 5 inches taller than me who thought I wouldn't fight back if he punched me in the face. Sadly the girl who took the video didn't tell me where she uploaded it or under what name. Believe it or don't, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>37180295
An kid with a obvious mental disability? No. I actually felt sorry for them but at the same time, they do some funny shit or look funny and try not to laugh because I try to be respectful. I wouldn't want a roastie to laugh in my face ... again ... and again ... I know it hurts but at the same time, can they even feel?
>>
Some might call it that, but I call it treating them like people. I know several autists who are actually cool and I have most of my life, so throughout school I would treat them like people, even the ones who were more severe. I believe half the problem is the low expectations people set for them that makes them think there's no point trying to be better.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.