[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is she?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1010.jpg (177KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1010.jpg
177KB, 1080x720px
Can someone tell me who this fair maiden is?

Does anyone have anymore images? Anyone know her blog or anything?
>>
>>37179658
Looks like a curry nigger
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (151KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
151KB, 546x700px
>>37179675
Follow your fucking leader and kill yourself you racist scumbag.
>>
pls don't post my sister in here
>>
disgusting mudslimer
>>
>>37179705
Did he hit a nerve, nigger?
>>
>>37179740
I'm actually white. I just can't stand /pol/tards shitting up this website with their hateful bile.
>>
>>37179705
>>37179893

Go take a helicopter ride, commie cuck. "Hateful bile" lol. It's a curry nigger, who fucking cares? Hey, it's still loads better than being an actual nigger.

BTW, racism isn't hateful, it's just reality. Did you know something like 50% of arabs are literally inbred? There are such things as retarded savages in this world, and most of them aren't white :) dwi
>>
>>37179893
Wait wait wait.. you actually think 4chan is a safespace?
>>
>>37179675
polfags truly are retarded
>>
File: 1490056620406.jpg (157KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490056620406.jpg
157KB, 1080x720px
just reverse image search her in desu archive senpai, there's a few pics of her.
>>
>>37180282
why is it always genetic trash thats the most racist? i mean i dont really care if you'r'e wrong or not but i always see this happening
>>
there's a huge imgur album of her. i wish someone would post it.
>>
>>37179658
https://www.instagram.com/ridgeuh/?hl=en

desu
>>
WHy are indian girls such sluts?
>>
>>37179705
Look at Rajesh over here, being all clever. He thinks no one on the internet knows he shits on the street
>>
>>37181693
Feel oppressed by their families and 'experiment' with white Chads
>>
File: IMG_3930.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3930.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
>>37179658
Why can't I be attractive reeeeeee
>>
>>37181325
Serious answer? There are way more people of average to slightly below average intelligence, and most below average people aren't keen on overly complicating things in life. So you'll find they'll be far more upfront. Those of above average intelligence are often much more easily deceived with fancy logical constructs with no factual basis, like the concept of equality, because it takes a bit of brainpower to rationalize.

Most college educated individuals have never taken any particular interest in social sciences or biology, so they accept whatever seems to be the consensus of their fellow smart people in more related fields. The problem is, of course, that the actual field of sociology is deeply politicized to the core, and artificially divorced from biology. Look at what happened to James fucking Watson.

TL; DR: racists seem dumber on average because they are; more intelligent people are more susceptible to bullshit
>>
>>37181144
You have no idea how bad this makes me want to die.
>>
>>37181934
Why is that? Do you know her?
>>
She's a shitskin who needs to be sent back to Pakistan.
>>
>>37181864

Pretty good post.

Also bear in mind they're not just getting hoodwinked - they're actively going along with things because it's the current gestalt. 'Intellectual' types generally have the least amount of balls when it comes to going against the status quo. I have a master's degree in a hard science and when I was there I was completely awestruck by how people in academia are just massive fucking pussies who zero willingness to do anything that goes against whatever the groupthink of the day is.

Of course, the groupthink of the day is equality, so god forbid you do a study on how niggers commit an insanely disproportionate lot of crimes.

I'm always fascinated by how lacking in basic logic these people are, though. They love to talk about things like evolution and the nature of the universe, but they hate to apply these things to humans. For some reason they think it's possible to have different types of dogs that are larger or smaller or dumber or smarter, but this could never apply to humans. Why? I don't know. I guess it's the modern version of believing that the sun revolves around the Earth.

I'd love to see one of these little faggots treat a pit bull like it's a golden retriever, though. Then again, it's mostly equalist hipsters (and niggers, I guess) who have pit bulls, so maybe they are being consistent in their retardation.
>>
>>37181971
No it's just I live in a small town and I never see pretty girls and seeing them all act like sluts and showing off their petite young little bodies RRREEEEEEE
>>
>>37181144
nice digits do you recall if there were any actual nudes?
>>
>>37182046
>I'm always fascinated by how lacking in basic logic these people are, though. They love to talk about things like evolution and the nature of the universe, but they hate to apply these things to humans. For some reason they think it's possible to have different types of dogs that are larger or smaller or dumber or smarter, but this could never apply to humans. Why? I don't know. I guess it's the modern version of believing that the sun revolves around the Earth.
I would wager the racism chart would have two local maxima - one around 90-95 IQ and another one around 135. In between there is the #IFLScience gulf - people with some general higher education and specific knowledge in their field, very concerned with appearing smart but still lacking introspection. Aka reddit/tumblr.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.