[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you learn from r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1471665217919.png (103KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1471665217919.png
103KB, 1437x908px
>To hate women and normies
>Redpiled aboutl nature of womyn
>There are bigger loser then me
>How to abuse wage cucks and leech welfare
>Change how I think about wage slaving
>Enjoy life, focus on myself
>Not to care about Morals because Normies are biggest hypocrites
>>
There's faggots here who are far gone to points I didn't even know was possible. Alot of you faggots need to be dead, seriously.
>>
File: 1428969054482.jpg (57KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1428969054482.jpg
57KB, 499x499px
>>37178707
>Alot of you faggots need to be dead, seriously.
Well, we're likely to die alone anyways, so you need to mind you're own bee's wacks.
>>
>>37178707
What is your problem with them?
>>
>>37178707
Its only angry wagecuck boot blue pilled women licking faggot
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37178683
This is a list I can get behind.
>>
>>37178683

You hate women and normies because it is a culture you have never taken part of.
The nature of womyn is not absolute, you have never interacted with them enough to understand.
There is always a bigger loser, work within your own scope, become a non-loser to yourself, that is what matters.
Your "abuse" is nothing more then acceptance of required charity, you aren't abusing the system, you are promoting it.
How do you think about wage slaving, its a living after all?
How have you improved yourself through your focus on yourself?
Everyone has morals, they are just skewed on a spectrum, where you place yourself is no concern to others.
>>
>that some people really want to see everyone happy
>also that some people are sad sacks of shit who need to brighten the fuck up and start socializing more
>>
>>37178683
so you are a nigger then?
>>
>>37179629
Stop shaming tactics Moral Bluepilled normal fag this is why world is in mess.

You are one enabling this welfare system mainly for niggers thats why we are in this mess in first place
>ohh look at me I am virtue signaling loook I am helping niggers in africa with my money I am so fit for this society.
>>
>>37178707
People die here every day. Nobody moves on, you're here forever or you kill yourself. The only people who move on were already normies to begin with
>>
>>37179673
>>37179217
>>37178683
Good job anon, it's the best you'll ever get.
>>
>>37180292
This is exactly why I hate normal faggots.
I think after we went viral with few of our heroes (Eliot, Oregon shooter..etc)
Normies found out about our safe space and decided in their ravenous hatred to try destroy fun as much as they can and destroy community for reject because they themselfs are miserable cunts living in their fake world.
No go work for me Wagie
>>
>>37180409
>we
>our
Kek. You NEED normalfags to be miserable to ease your own shittiness, when actually people are enjoying things and enjoying others and will never notice nor care for your redpill bullshit. I will never know love, but i despise weakness, and half of the threads here are self pity bullshit.
>>
>>37180855
> I dont care
You care enough to have urge and come everyday here and to belittle already desperate robots you are truly devil
>>
>>37180855
Truth is you are even a sadder person who's only way to feel better is to mock people who feel bad themselves already
>>
Everything but I still respect women
>>
>>37178683

posted earlier but

>cant make work party as working late
>everyone goes, apparently its sensational
>onitis comes into work next day
>shes achingly beautiful, me asking her out would be like Swaziland invading China but we always get on great
>starts rubbing my arm "why didnt you come out, i missed you, we could of had shots and danced"
>I say "are you still drunk, femanon?" jokingly, she giggles, looks me in the eye "of course not"
>puts me in a great mood
>taking to work colleague who went to party, hes a bit of a bastard but good banter
>"apparently last night was great, did you get lucky mate?"
>"yeah, i fucked femanon"
>"hahaha...you're bullshitting me man"
>3 other people confirm this
>"all i can remember was her moaning, don't think i even came, i just let her out the back door in the morning so my mum didn't see her"

not even really sad, just felt a bit sick.
>>
>>37181064
>>37181119
You may be right, i'm twice as bitter because i cant get the self relief you get. The truth is i got a sister, and she is giving her life and sanity to get fuck ups out of their fuckery with hard work and selflessness, and reading here how a bunch of autists are getting peace of mind out of an irrational hate towards women makes me fucking outrageous. Logical phallacies in general make me angry, but being willingly delusional is something i cant stand.
And yes, it almost makes be feel better being a kind of filthy disgusting white knight if thats the only way you are able to call it, but i know i'm right so i dont give a fuck. Stop being such bitches and ill carry my own bitching away.

Also, ive been lurking and posting here for a while now, but the levels of faggotry here are reaching historical amounts, and its disgusting.
You are creating a new normie community of crybabies among yourselves, feeling together and relating to each other in your crapulence, one of the traits you hate about outdoors normies.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.