[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies white knight girls so hard? Can guys be this cucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 213.jpg (489KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
489KB, 1536x2048px
Why do normies white knight girls so hard? Can guys be this cucked?
>>
Sadly I wish I knew, I'm pretty sure females would start getting their shit together if the masses of guys ultimately stopped giving a fuck about their well being and safety. If you were stupid enough to get into the situation then you should be smart enough to figure a way out.
>>
wow, one hitters really do look like real cigarettes until further inspection
>>
Because the follow the female mantra of "be positive" and "good vibes." This just boils down to making yourself useful to women.
>>
>>37178337
Guys who defend girls and can't get laid are usually sadsack true definition white knights. and probably secretly lament that they're "too nice" to get laid

Guys who defend women and can get laid are usually just human beings who understand that women are also human beans and treat them accordingly.

Them's my two cents at least.
>>
>>37178919
This, you gotta be some sort of doormat for the bitch to like you, and standing up for the bullshit they believe in. Super easy to tell a white knight apart because they look like they're just oozing beta.
>>
>>37178967
Why would you ever defend a woman? Yeah yeah the see them as people bullshit idea. I know, but frankly if her dumbass got in trouble then figure your way out. See how fast she defends you when the shoes on the other foot.
>>
>>37178975
Yep. They can't lead themselves to sex so they follow the females lead, but that's a road to anywhere but sex. Most likely a one sided relationship of favors where she takes more than she gives.
>>
So, we gay now or what?
>>
>>37178337
Normalfags run on basic instinct.
>>
>>37178337
>>37178967
There are times when women should be defended and there are times they shouldn't, like any other person. Defending someone just because they'er a woman is the idiotic part. The white knights who ran to Zoe Quinn's side for instance were dumb faggots
>>
>>37178337
I'd stuff that fucking pipe down her throat
>>
>>37179038
Yep, 9/10 times a girl will give you everything but pussy and then try to spin it to where the bare minimum she's given is a precious gift or some shit
>>
Guys who are really beta run on the mating strategy of pretending to give a shit about what the girl likes to get closer to her. They may not even be consciously aware of doing this.

Guys like this have always existed, there are just lots of white knights now because so many girls are into feminism. It's the logical beta mating strategy to be a white knight when you can't get in proximity to the pussy with your appearance or personal abilities.
>>
Yo are people in this thread straight talking about the friendzone? lmao
>>
>>37178337
one of these:
A. the guy attacking is clearly an easy target himself i.e. virgin, fat, ugly etc. You'll get shit on by "white knights" for the same reasons that you try to harass the girl. Enjoy being btfo when your only argument is that you wouldn't marry some bitch you don't even know.

B. they aren't normies, and are actually loser virgins like you but still think that defending the girl can improve their social status.

C. they're defending their friends like anybody else would.
>>
>>37178337
theyre failed normies
im nice to girls irl but i would never ever defend someone online just because she is a girl. makes no fucking sense man
>>
>>37179222
No, we're talking about the orbit where some guys willingly associate with women without the expectations of even a fair and equitable friendship.
>>
>>37178967
so the difference between a sad sack of shit and an understanding human being is whether a girl will fuck them or not?

you are the definition of whiteknight; attributing some sort of grand meaning to women and judging men accordingly.

faggot
>>
>>37179316
I'll defend people I know, not gonna defend a random bitch just cause she has a vagina. For all I know she's probably in the wrong and deserves to get her ass beat
>>
>>37179337
>whether a girl will fuck them or not?
should've made it clear that I'm talking about a good woman.
>>
File: chicago.jpg (497KB, 1908x831px) Image search: [Google]
chicago.jpg
497KB, 1908x831px
>>37178337
don't care about this thread but here's where the picture in the OP was taken

madison & clark in the loop in chicago
>>
>>37179403
er, monroe & clark
got my 19th century presidents mixed up (also madison is 2 blocks north)
>>
The truth is....

The man who withholds himself the most and resists female communication, the female sees as an intimidation. This is a fact of nature, a woman will begin taking tactics into hand to get the mans attention, and the split second he breaks this resistance, she will view him as another option.
>>
>>37179476
>be me, anon
>cool strong silent type
>never say a single word to women unless they approach me
>might even be mildly attractive
>a woman sees me,
>mild mirin ensues
>she comes up
>"Hi!"
>I start sperging and tell her about the minecraft project i'm working on.
>She walks away.
>Fucking whore. They only like men who don't talk to them.
>>
>>37179559
Nobody cares about your Minecraft "project" man, and surely not a random person
Develop some closeness AND THEN talk about those autistic things
It was normal behavior
>>
>>37178337
I think it has something to do with this study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23421402
>>
>>37178967
>my two cents

Normalfag expression, thanks for using it to prove who you actually are. Now leave this board.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.