[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"...like...on a date? With you?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1494810283474.png (880KB, 587x775px) Image search: [Google]
1494810283474.png
880KB, 587x775px
>"...like...on a date? With you?"
>>
If I asked a girl out and that was her response, I'd probably take back the offer and leave. What a bitch.
>>
>>37178120
>No, I never asked on a date bitch.
>>
yes please, with you
>>
"yeah I thought we could get dinner, maybe a drink and have a nice chill time. you could have just said no and not been a cunt about it but whatever"
>>
>>37178320
"Damn, I was just clarifying because you were being weird and stuttering. I probably would have said yes, but you called me a cunt. Stop projecting, dude."
>>
>>37178120
You're supposed to post a pic of a girl getting royally fucked by gigantic wieners holding a phone you pleb.

3/10 apply yourself
>>
>>37178120
>"Well...like...duh? Are you, like, death?"
>>
>who the fuck are you and why are you speaking to me
this is my go-to response
>>
File: _20170521_151203.jpg (26KB, 509x376px) Image search: [Google]
_20170521_151203.jpg
26KB, 509x376px
>>37178464
"Touche"

this comment is original
>>
Someone dump the imgur album.
>>
>>37178152
> take back the offer
yeah that'll show her
>>
File: 1488600202807.jpg (255KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
1488600202807.jpg
255KB, 900x494px
Recently, I have a surgery to enlarge my breast. I am a man, but I wish to be a woman. This is all I could afford, so I suppose I am a trap. My girlfriend reacted violently to this. She took all my shit and ran out, except my ps4, my pc, and of course my clothes and bed. I have no more games, nothing left. She reset my pc, so all my vidya is gone from that, and she took my ps4 as well as deleting my account and changing it's password since she knew I loved my vidya. I suppose she didn't like me wanting to be a woman. So /b/, I came here, some where I go when I wanna be happy in any hopes that a richfag may gift me with a game I almost beat. Nier. Please. Message me at Pip#3454 on discord. I had it on my ps4 since my pc is too weak to run it. I almost beat it and she just took it all. Things I've payed for with my fucking money.
>>
>>37178464
This desu. Also delivery is yuge when it comes to asking a girl out. You can go up or down 3 points depending on how you ask her out
>>
>>37178120
"Yeah, I pick you up 9:30. Italian or Burgers?"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.