[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An hero by electrocution with a fotk!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: pepe an hero with fork.jpg (21KB, 400x666px) Image search: [Google]
pepe an hero with fork.jpg
21KB, 400x666px
Hello, robots, I'm a long time lurker not that much of a poster but let's see how this goes. I am planning to an hero soon. I am a mega pussy so anything painful like slitting wrists is out of the question. I live in the Uk so no guns. And I am too much of an autist to even get my hands on drugs. No building in miles is high enough to jump off, not even my house does the trick.

I am thinking of killing myself like pic related. I am wondering:

>Is it painful?

>Will it be quick?

>Will it work?

>Will it put a lot of money on the electric bill (I don't want to give mummy a hard time).
>>
youll probably burn the house down if you're successful
and the whole place will reek of charred meat once you're dead
>>
>>37177972
Carbon monoxide via car exhaust
>>
Doubt it's quick, you'd have to hold the fork in there. I saw a kid put a fork to an outlet and he was just shaken a bit.
>>
File: smug kino.png (296KB, 550x369px) Image search: [Google]
smug kino.png
296KB, 550x369px
>>37178007
Can you give a link on how to do this, please? And does it fuck up the car since I will have to use my parents for this.
>>
look into putting together an exit bag. As one anon suggested, carbon monoxide by car. Also consider charcoal burning suicide. Good luck with your decision whatever it is.
>>
>>37178043
well there will be a dead body inside the car
that will quickly void itself after death
and who wants to drive the cwr their SON DIED IN
>>
no idea mate

but surely you've seen those videos of people getting small electric shocks? usually don't look all that deadly, so i'd think
>Is it painful?
yes
>Will it be quick?
no
>Will it work?
no
>Will it put a lot of money on the electric bill
no but you're gonna ruin the socket and part of the wall maybe

seriously just breathe out of a car's exhaust pipe if you want to die, it'll be much easier and with higher chance of success. or maybe hang or drown yourself, tie a weight to your legs and go swimming or something.
>>
File: WelcometoTheNHK_ep4_shot1.png (516KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
WelcometoTheNHK_ep4_shot1.png
516KB, 853x480px
>>37178067
>>37178068
Does the car exhaust shit hurt? I imagine it hurts your lungs? Also link, please?
>>
Livestream it or take some normies with you.
>>
You'll give her a hard time, but killing yourself. She probably loves you. You should get a job and support your mom if you love her too.
>>
>>37178108
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/carbon-monoxide-co-poisoning
>>
>>37178129
I would shoot up a school or something but no gun.
>>37178144
Everything in this world is temporary.

>>37178164
I'll look into it thanks, anon. I think that would be a /thread for now.
>>
File: 1478282215172.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1478282215172.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>37178108
op why do you want to die. How old are you even, if you're still a teen then wait to become an adult before you choose to an hero. Don't be hasty.
>>
>>37178198
>Everything in this world is temporary.

So? If everything is temporary you might as well make it good. You dumbass.
>>
>>37178219
I am 24 and still live with my parents (mum). The only reason my mum cares about me is because she gets benefits (NEETbux) from my depression. She would have kicked me out by now. She always calls me worthless and a failure.

When I was young I told my mum I didn't see anything in life worth living and asked to be killed. She took me to the doctors and they but my on anti-depressants, I have never spoken to anyone other than my mum and guests for 4 years. Life is hell! Anime and fear of the afterlife is the only thing that keeps me alive. But now I give up.
>>
>>37177972
As someone who got electrocuted before, I can tell you that it hurts like shit and you'll have to stay more than a milisecond in there to actually die, but it's wouldn't be more than a second I think.
Unless you jam that fork right in there, your arm might jerk and pull the fork out. If you fuck up you might get fucked up inside, for example everytime I get a chill now my head jerks to the left because the right side of my body got fucked up. So jam it full force in there anon
>>
>>37178406
Describe the pain if you will? Maybe it's my autism but I think being zapped by something would feel good.
>>
>>37178302
That sounds like a sad life to live. I'm sure you've looked at other avenues to take that might lead you to a better outcome? Moving out and living independently? Finding some outlet like school or work? Therapy?

So you've been in pain a long time. I don't want to tell another human being to end the only life they'll get but I also understand someone needing to make a choice about how much pain they can tolerate for how long. You've lived a lifetime already.

I just encourage you to remind yourself that depression often has the last say in whether you should live or die, but it is your own understanding of yourself that should make the call.

I am the anon that suggested exit bags earlier. It involves helium or another gas and suffocates you peacefully. Charcoal burning in a small room can also make it so that you don't have to use a vehicle to die by CO poisoning.

I'm sorry that your life unfolded in a way that left you feeling like this is your only option. Good luck to you.
>>
>>37178198
Thats an excellent idea! You should Invest some time to plan a shooting. Even if you don't have a gun they're relatively easy to get from the deep web. Make columbine look like a fucking joke OP.
>>
>>37178459
It's kinda hard to describe, best thing I can think off is whatever side of your body is touching the electricity part is being crushed by something really heavy for a few miliseconds then it spreads through your entire body. Kind of like getting rolled over by a boulder going really fast if you can imagine. Your arm also jerks so it might hurt there
Then again, I managed to break the connection of my arm with the electricity pretty quickly so it might hurt even more or maybe not if I would've been dead right after I let goif I didn't let go at that precise moment.
>>
>>37178569
>>37178459
You could experience that feeling but with less pain at a stable. They got these eletric fences to keep the horses in right? Go touch one of those, and it should be that but it hurts a whole lot more.
>>
>>37178302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHA7DCw4tU8

There,there anon know you're not alone. And if you want try to move out or while you're busy not having sex or going to parties do something like stock trading or doing online business. You said you like anime? Learn Japanese. Do what ever the fuck you want. You could try to blend in with society if you want and since you never have to work you can have a better like then 85% of normal fags.
>>
>>37177972
dont do it dude, everything will be ok. try to go to the gym and find a job. i know it seems hard but its the best you can do. its always too late to commit suicide, so just chill nigga
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.