[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh god why cant i study why do i always fuck up uni ive been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1444499408352.jpg (95KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1444499408352.jpg
95KB, 500x599px
oh god why cant i study
why do i always fuck up uni
ive been working on my bsc for 6 fucking years now
and i still havent finished
and im fucking it up again
i just cant study
i cant
its too hard and too much and i feel like im in prison
i dont want to drop out
i have to finish this shit
my parents will literally disown me if i drop out
ill become homeless
and eternally shamed
the only thing i have going in my life is that "im in uni" and im supposedly "smart"
if i dont finish this shit then ill be eternally that loser faggot and not even my parents will accept me
ill kill myself
fuck shit fuck i hate everything
>>
Try your best to get your head down and get it done. You made it 6 whole years and there probably isn't a lot left. So push yourself through the mental torture and you'll come out the other side feeling accomplished as fuck and proud of yourself, not to mention your family will be proud too.
>>
>>37177347
but I just don't fucking understand it
it's too complex
and I have no friends to ask help for
every fucking faggot is friends with everyone else and they all help each others all the time I see it
they have it so much easier
>>
>>37177301
Maybe they didn't teach you how to study? Lots of schools skipped this important topic.

It might be a good idea to go over the basics: https://archive.org/details/0261_How_to_Study_E00470_00_39_40_00
>>
>>37177524
Hm, there's gotta be something you can do. Contact your teachers? Search the internet? When you're in a class next, perhaps even walk up to one of these classmates and ask them for some help. Don't even have to be so direct, could just say "How are you finding this? etc etc". Even if you don't really know any of them and think it could be awkward, a good mentality to have is that it's something *you* need, so you go and ask. No need to worry about what others think, "muh awkwardness, muh friends", you do what's best for you and if that involves being straight-up with your peers and asking for some info, then so be it.
>>
>>37177671
To add to that, I mean that in this society no one's gonna offer help or guidance just like that, you gotta be proactive and direct yourself if you need it
>>
yes i know what you mean...it took me three tries to pass like high school equivalent class in community college. the other algebra i was good at.
>>
What's the class you're struggling in?
>>
>>37177890
college algebra

blox
>>
File: 1471556373383.png (46KB, 363x303px) Image search: [Google]
1471556373383.png
46KB, 363x303px
Not OP.

What do I do?
I can't focus for more than two minutes.
If I force myself to write further, I get tired and switch tabs.
The worst thing is, I have all the material. I have 50 pages already in, from my past works. I need a bit more, and to fill the quotations, and to do some tables, and I'm done.
I can't.
It's unfeasible.
I haven't fapped for a week on purpose because people told me it helps to concentrate, since dopamine, etc.
Not working at all.
I can draw, think, work out, sort my files, cook, even read the science articles on foreign language.
But I can't just finish my work.
I won't be able to finish it as soon as it's required, but I need to do... something.
I have six years behind my back too.
I got motivation, I even got spirited today, but it faded away in minutes.
Help.
>>
>>37177890
every class
but right now its numerical analysis theory
>>
>>37178184
I thought you were the guy who said college algebra, I was about to tell you to end it all. I can't really relate though and can imagine your pain, I'm taking calculus 3 this fall, already know it's going to be easy. What's numerical analysis like? The highest level math I have to take is linear algebra and differential equations. I'm a computer science major.
>>
>>37178014
Have you tried going to a library to work? It makes it easier to study if the people around you are having the same struggles and are working towards the same thing
>>
File: 1471118362290.jpg (246KB, 1741x975px) Image search: [Google]
1471118362290.jpg
246KB, 1741x975px
>>37177301
>>37177524
sounds exactly like me just before finishing my bsc. i had the exact same thoughts, all of them. two things saved me:
1. panic eventually got me to focus
2. i video taped myself explaining the subjects
also screenshot your post and look at it again once you got your degree.
>>
>>37179354
In my uni's library there's no electric outlet to plug my laptop's power adapter into.
Also, it's very noisy out there. Plus, I'll need to prepare food in advance and travel there for two hours there and two hours back.
>>
If I don't plan on passing, should I even go to my finals? What would happen if I just skipped them?
>>
>>37177301
OP if it makes you feel any better, I was so incompetent at my biology bachelors honours degree project that I said the positive control should be investigated because it gave off a higher result.

As in, the control that was supposed to show a high result to compare to what's being investigated. The guaranteed high result. That was a control, and I said "it gave off a higher result for some reason, so it bears investigating".

I laugh now, but what the actual fuck was wrong with me. Handed it in a week late, too. I got a 2:2 overall though.

And now my masters degree report is due 5pm Tuesday, and tomorrow is the last day I can ask my supervisor questions. And I have classes between too.
The deadline is solid since I'm presenting it not long afterwards.

I can choose. I have a concert ticket to see Radiohead this summer, been a fan for about 15 years and never saw them live, but I'm moving country to study the second half of my degree. I have the opportunity to present again in October, but flights coming back here means I won't have the money to go to the concert.
>>
>>37181077
rip to ur gpa
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.