[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New and improved fembot description

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

File: nL9uW5b.jpg (102KB, 480x703px) Image search: [Google]
nL9uW5b.jpg
102KB, 480x703px
Scientifically designed to be not shit.

>What do you like/hate about your body? Personality? Voice?

>What do you like in guys/girls as friends? More than friends? Any deal breakers?

>What would you like to do with them? Talk, play games with, watch anime with?

>What are your hobbies?

>Favorite anime/fashion/games/food/scented candles?

>Are you content in your life? What would you change?

>How important is sex to you? Does the innocent young love romance interest you more than the adult romance?

>Is there you anything that you have/do that keeps people away?

>What kind of future life would you like?
>>
I'm underweight and I look sickly regularly. I have CVS which is a disease where I have triggered vommiting episodes that usually last for over a week. I wish I was sharper and smarter, I feel like I'm behind a lot. My voice is okay though, I think.

>What do you like in guys/girls as friends? More than friends? Any deal breakers?
Funny is the biggest plus to me. Also if they have confidence and are good at being strong for me. More than friends I want someone I can trust in. So they can make decisions and take me along for the ride. Being mean is a negative to me. Especially to people like restaraunt employees.

I like talking and cuddling. If they can scoop me up and take me on an adventure I'll go.

>What are your hobbies?
Nothing

I'm getting into this like hiphop fashion with a lot of pastels. Also maroon. I really like lavender anything.

Not really. I'm happy that my parents love me and that my dad is successful so my life is as comfortable as it could be in that way. I want to have more in terms of actual "life" though.

>How important is sex to you? Does the innocent young love romance interest you more than the adult romance?
I'm not very sexual at all.

My GI disease. People notice I don't look well. I can tell they think something is wrong.

I want Prince Charming to rescue and take me on tons of adventures and to all the beautiful places in the world.
>>
ive got scars along my arm but other than that im unnoticed. i just assume the worst about everyone and push them away
i guess they only need to care about me
i cant keep a conversation going but i really want someone to be next to while i read
>What are your hobbies?
internet
i really like the persona series
no it sucks. i just hate that i couldn't learn to drive but i cant but a car anyway
i never had good experiances in young romance i want a mature guy to like me
i dont bath much and can be rude when i dont pay attention
living in a forest cabin would be neat. being able to cook things and not worry about money is a dream
>>
File: IMG_20170511_135510.jpg (113KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_135510.jpg
113KB, 720x1280px
>>37175899
I have way too little energy to answer any of this

cute fox though
>>
File: 1495347899450.png (509KB, 795x991px) Image search: [Google]
1495347899450.png
509KB, 795x991px
>>37176222
>usual pls b stronk n fun n confident shit
why the fuck you even come to this board, go talk to normans on facebook
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (30KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
30KB, 259x194px
Stop making this thread
Stop making this thread
Stop making this thread
>What are your hobbies?
Stop making this thread
Stop making this thread
Stop making this thread
Stop making this thread
Stop making this thread
Stop making this thread
>>
File: received_1346436435432946.jpg (47KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_1346436435432946.jpg
47KB, 720x1280px
Obligatory: ROASTIES GET THE HECK OFF OF MY BOARD tfw no gf

>>37176318
I mean they probably don't browse here to look for a bf
>>
>>37176366
Looks like someone is to newfag to filter.
>>
>>37176368
these threads are seriously just boyfriend/girlfriend application threads in disguise. women posting here actually expect to find someone else they wouldn't post
>>
>>37176234
Have you been diagnosed with anything like BPD or any other mental stuff?
>>
>>37175899
I hate that I'm extremely underweight. I've been so underweight before I've stopped getting my period. I also hate my face. I don't even know what I'm supposed to look like. I was in a car accident when I was younger and I had to get my jaw and nose operated on. They look weird to this daynl
I like emotional people that are good listeners but will actually engage in conversation. I don't like simply talking TO someone I like talking WITH someone
Mostly talk. I don't play many games and I no longer watch anime.
>What are your hobbies?
I like to write and draw, I used to be into amateur photography but not anymore. I'm pretty boring though. I don't do much of anything nowdays.
I don't watch much anime but Madoka Magica/black jeans and a hoodie/cereal/none
I'm not happy in life. I would have to change so much, I'd have to change everything. I would need to hit the reset button
I don't care about sex anymore. I think that's because of antidepressants killing my sex drive. I don't really think about young love, I never got a real chance to dream about it. I think adult romance is just more realistic? I don't know how to explain it
I'm crazy. I'm also boring
I hope I go to sleep and never ever wake up. Or I live happily ever after. One ending is more realistic though.
>>
I want to spam gore but they're buried in my collections
>>
File: e4c.png (511KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
e4c.png
511KB, 920x720px
My name is anon. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the normie worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here
>>
>>37176528
yea. its really hard to make friends becuase i get set off easily
>>
The sorry state of this board is absolutely abhorrent.
Femwhores run rampant, normies control everything.

We cannot stand for this.
Brothers, friends, fellow robots.

We cannot stand for this. There was once a time when /r9k/ was a magical place, a place where the shunned and despised had a place to speak, where the voiceless had a voice, where the blind could see.

Fembots DON'T exist.
Females are born into this world, pampered and loved by all of society, and worshipped by everyone.
These abhorrent skanks can spread their legs, and 100s of normies will line up to be with them.

They do not know suffering. They do not know what true pain is.

Wake up, robots, and realize, that they aren't here to help you. They're here to gather (You)s, to make themselves feel better about their normie problems.

>Sage femwhore posts.
>Destroy roastie threads.
>Defend /r9k/.

Femwhore threads are to be hijacked, and re-appropriated into pro-robot threads.
NORMIES BTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
We will not stand for the destruction of our only safe haven.
REEEEEEEEEE.
>>
File: 7b0.jpg (136KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
136KB, 746x982px
Females are like binary computers, with only two emotions.
1 : I am getting attention.
0 : I am not getting attention.

They don't have anything else that drives them.

They have no values, no morals, no beliefs.
They don't know what companionship or friendship is.
They are powered only by those two emotions

This is now a roastie hate thread..
>>
>>37176653
Oh, I got visited by Vlad. Hi. I still have to wonder why you care and just don't filter out the word fembot.
>>
File: 1495142863769.jpg (451KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
1495142863769.jpg
451KB, 4040x626px
>>37176676
If we filter our the abhorrent femwhore threads, they'll only post more and more.
Regular robot threads will decrease, until there are less and less robot threads, because most don't use filters.

We cannot just retreat into nothingness.
We will not stand for the destruction of our board.
>>
We will not allow /r9k/ to be captured by roasties.
Either we win, or /r9k/ falls.
>>
File: E3CNe8N.jpg (555KB, 5400x5400px) Image search: [Google]
E3CNe8N.jpg
555KB, 5400x5400px
>>37175899
"fembots" leave this board now!!!
go back to plebbit, attentionwhore!
>>
>>37176635
Well I wouldn't mind trying out for a friend friendship with you.

I'm only really using steam at this point but tell me where I can contact you and I'll see if I can manage to text you there.
>>
>>37175899
Name the title to "gf begging thread" next time
>>
>>37176572
I can relate to this a lot, especially SSRIs calling your sex drive.

People like us will probably never find the fulfillment we want, so you should probably consider finding a hobby or passion to escape into that helps you not be miserable all the time.
>>
The only thing I like about my appearence is my eye colour. Otherwise I'm very ugly, I don't even look female. My personality is probably bad, otherwise I would have friends.

If you sleep with stuffed animals I probably like you.

Explore forests, Climb trees and talk shit. I've always wanted to hike with someone too.

>What are your hobbies?
Gardening, manga and drawing

My fav anime are probably kino's journey and ghost hound. I don't care about the other stuff.

That it's boring as hell and that I don't have any friends

I don't like when people touch me, even if it's just a pat on the shoulder so I would probably not last in any kind of romantic relationship.

That I'm ugly. And probably that I'm always outside capturing insects when I'm bored.

I don't know, but I want to be alone and in the forest.
>>
>>37176938
I like to ask people what stuffed animal they used to sleep with as a way to get to know them. You don't sound boring, I don't know anyone that likes to go outside.
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THESE FEMBOT THREADS

STOP SPAMMING THIS FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>37176938
yeah it's you, scottish anon.
>>
>>37176866
I mean what. Having no sex drive =/= being able to be unfulfilled. I can't say I visit this board much, but the whole can't get a gf/bf thing irks me. It fits into this idea that sex is what society needs to chase, where having a SO helps validate you. But it only validates you, if you let it, if you decide to give a fuck about it. Reading these replies, It looks like I'm in a shittier position than most here, yet I realised its time to stop giving a fuck. Yes I know pedastalling and case evidence is shit, but very few people ever did something amazing/ wowed an audience/ impressed and befriended you, purely based upon being in a relationship or having attained sexual enlightenment.
>>
>>37176866
I used to have hobbies I cared about. As I said, I used to be into anime. I was only into anime for about half a year but in this half year I watched A LOT. Then I just stopped caring. I used to love video games. Now I load up a game but I don't even touch it, playing games takes too much effort. I used to be into photography. Yeah I was shit at it, but that was fun, getting better and learning new skills was fun but I just stopped caring. I feel like I have stopped enjoying everything I used to love. My favorite albums I've listened to through thick and thin that I used to obsess over I hardly even want to listen to anymore. Nothing is really entertaining now, it's just a distraction to pass the time. I notice I spend more time sleeping now than ever, like 12-15 hours average. Maybe I'm just bored with life, idk. Sorry for blog.
>>
>>37177302
That's straight up depressing. Also maybe depression.
>>
>>37176938
do do you want a robot e-friend?
>>
>>37176572
Draw me a cactus please, walkupdeadanon
>>
bbvcxcd5bbdd
>>
>>37175899
Filling this in as a guy

>>What do you like/hate about your body? Personality? Voice?
I like my face generally. Sometimes I get a bit of acne, but the shape overall is okay. I dislike my fluffy unstylable hair. My voice is deep and monotonous it feels like. I can be rude sometimes and I don't know it which sucks. I don't often care for people : (
>>What do you like in guys/girls as friends? More than friends? Any deal breakers?
If they have the same interests as me. If they're talkative and enjoyable to be around. Deal breakers would be normies. Drinking or drugs or past relations instantly turn me off.
>>What would you like to do with them? Talk, play games with, watch anime with?
Talk a lot and play games with them. They could watch me play as well. I just like the interaction and bonding it provides. Wether it's couch gaming, co-op, online, or watching. It's great. I don't watch anime.
>>What are your hobbies?
Gaming, programming, shitposting basically.
>>Favorite anime/fashion/games/food/scented candles?
I like action games, online games, MMOs, FPSes.
Food is probably fastfood.
>>Are you content in your life? What would you change?
Have more motivation to do stuff and more courage. Plus I want a gf.
>>How important is sex to you? Does the innocent young love romance interest you more than the adult romance?
Very important. I'm constantly horny so I'd need a lot of sex. I like innocent young love, it's something I never had nor ever will unless I meet a girl with a very childlike mind...
>>Is there you anything that you have/do that keeps people away?
I'm quiet. Rude and brash to strangers. It's to protect myself mostly and I always feel bad afterwards. Especially in person.
>>What kind of future life would you like?
Where I'm comfy with a job and a big house and come home to a loyal loving wife who cooked me a great meal and sucks my dick while I eat it.
>>
>>37177302
Are you alone a lot? This is pretty much how I felt when I was in my NEET phase, when you do the same thing every day it's understandable there's not much to look forward to. For me it got better when I managed to get a job and leave the house more, still don't have any real friends but even seeing other people and having some variation to the day makes it easier to just carry on I guess. Hope things pick up for you soon tho
>>
File: 2017-05-21 15.47.57.png (1MB, 692x913px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-21 15.47.57.png
1MB, 692x913px
>>37177330
I guess.
>>37177500
I don't have my tablet with me so I did this on my phone. Very hyper realistic.
>>
>>37178110
Nextlevel phone posting.
>>
File: 1448097169485.png (518KB, 475x655px) Image search: [Google]
1448097169485.png
518KB, 475x655px
>>37178110
Thank you, depressedwakeupdeadanon. I hope life gets better for you. Your drawing gave me a bit of happiness.
>>
>>37178082
>Are you alone a lot?
Yeah lol
> Get a job
Eww. That'd be even worse. I'll keep your story at heart though.
>>37178252
Thanks
>>37178328
It's just a cactus ya silly goose
>>
>>37176222
>CVS which is a disease where I have triggered vommiting episodes
>last for a week or more
Is this in anyway close to getting terrible nervous about some matter and off you go worship the porcelain god, doesn't even matter shit if you have an offering or not?
If so, damn. Might have had some superfical form of it at below 10. Didn't even know something like that can get chronical or last like that.
>>
File: 1444459612996.png (477KB, 630x650px) Image search: [Google]
1444459612996.png
477KB, 630x650px
>>37178387
>It's just a cactus ya silly goose
It means more than it should to me, knowing someone would do something for me
>>
>>37178387
Well it doesn't have to be a job but for me it was the easiest way to interact with people in a structured environment. If your job is the same thing every day you'll probably get bored with that too, but it eases the monotony of NEETdom for a short while at least. It can be something as simple as taking a class at your local college or whatever but personally I was way too nervous to just dive straight into something like that alone before I started working
>>
>>37178503
You're cute anon but you need to cheer up.
>>
>>37176938
>I'm always outside capturing insects
Got into walking a lot in the last years and like being in green areas with as little people as possible. But I am mostly used to urban parks so I probably couldn't keep up worth shit with any real hiking.
Also fucking wildlife of all kinds tends to love me, and I do not seem to get any say in the matter. You could be my bugshield gf, but the "hates touching" part kind of kills that idea.
>>
File: bots.png (80KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
bots.png
80KB, 800x641px
>>37175899
Fembot description, huh?
>>
>>37175899
can someone make a bingo out of the previous threads we had but with the most common answers?
seems like it might be interesting to look at. and im trying to put the threads to use since so much robots seem to hate them
>cook him a meal
>>
>>37177145
Im scottish anon and that sounds nothing like me. For one thing i dont think im that ugly, i dont like manga and i have friends. And i love physical contact
>>
>body? Personality? Voice?
I orgasm easily and frequently, so that's nice. I have really pretty hair.
I'm content with most things about my body. Sensitive skin and stomach are a bit of a bummer, as is ageing. I really only hate joint pain, being bad at growing muscle, and having a tendency to gain weight. I'd like to be athletic, but can't seem to make that happen.
Personality-wise I wish I was more confident but less self-centered. I have a bad habit of dominating the people around me. Apart from that I like myself, I'm quite kind, smart and reasonable and hopefully easy to be around.
I have a mental illness, and I don't like that.

Kindness, sense of humour and being fun are most important. Stability and sexual compatibility as well, when it comes to partners.

Talk, drink tea, go for walks, cook, shop, get drunk
Take them along to do interesting stuff that wouldn't be as comfy alone, like going to exhibitions and stuff.

>What are your hobbies?
Knitting, baking, walking, audiobooks. Fixing old stuff. If it was possible then gardening, sewing, sculpting, and perhaps glasswork or ceramics.

My favorite alcoholic drinks are stout and mojitos.

I'm ok. I'd like to have an education and a job, and not have breakdowns so easily.

>How important is sex to you?
It's very important, but I have given it up for love in the past.

Yup. Severe mental illness!

I don't know at the moment. The things I wanted when I was younger (fulfilling career, self-expression in hobbies, lasting love, happy family) may not possible anymore. I'll have to think of something else.
>>
>>37179454
Nice hobbies. What sort of mental illness are we talking? Location?
>>
>>37179454
You're a freak pal if that's the first thing you think to tell strangers about your body.
>>>/soc/ is more your tempo
>>
>>37179532
Thanks.
I have MDD, GAD, and orthorexia. It's mostly under control now apart from breakdowns. I just can't handle any stress, and I stress about everything.
I'm in Sweden.
>>
>>37175899
>Fembots
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
>>37179713
Sorry I offended you by discussing my sexuality too openly in a context where it was relevant.
>>
>>37179773
Uhhh that's your perception buddy it's not appropriate at all.
You have the tisms or have suffered some sort of abuse, seek help.
>>
Anyone wanna apply to be my girlfriend
I'm a young, nice and obsessive male. I like video games, anime and horror movies. I have both discord and kik. I can talk 20/7 and will treat you nicely.
If you are interested please reply to this post with your kik Or discord
Thank you
>>
>>37179920
Appropriate would depend on context, and here we are on a board where you can anonymously say literally anything. It's weird that it's my reference to enjoying orgasms that you find so objectionable, with all the other stuff going here.
But relevant it was. I do love that thing about my body.
>>
>>37175899
Scientifically designed to be not shit.
That's the hope .

>pudgy coz of toast
>don't like my hands
>don't like knees, noses, feet, elbows and hair in general
>pale af
>small eyes
>skin is red some places
>no sense of time
>self critical
>not very excitable
>give in to most everything eventually
>never finish any projects
>work slowly
>inconsistent
>can't express myself well
>distant
>harsh
>unforgiving
>negative
>can't drive
>and I drop things sometimes

I like
>brutal honesty
>consideration of others
>general interestingness
>gentle rudeness
>talent in something
>basic people skills
>a point of view and can justify it
>patience
>flexibility
>curiosity
>open mindedness
>depressing stories

Talk, walk around, ask weird questions, explore, create, see art, theatre, music etc. Learn about their passions, talk over movies, drink shitloads of coffee or alcohol depending on the time of day, do nothing at all

>What are your hobbies?
>music
>film&tv
>reading
>educating myself
>art
>drawing
>writing poetry
>looking at Wikipedia articles about obscure things
>finding word definitions I didn't know
>watching people
>laughing

I like sandalwood/ vanilla flavoured candles..?

>Are u content in ur life? What wld u change?
>my appearance
> hair
> bad habits
> outlook on life
> friendships
> world view, and work ethic
> fitness
>and knowledge
>>
>>37180085
>>37175899

>yes
sex isn't really a priority for me but I'll do whatever

Um..?
>idk I'm usually the distant one
>reply late sometimes
>scare people with truths
>can be a little harsh
>retreat into myself sometimes
>become sad and boring

>not poor
>not fat
>not lonely
>>
>>37175899
>>What do you like/hate about your body? Personality? Voice?
I am really pale/boyish/blonde/flat chested and I've grown to like being different. I hate my violin hips and numerous health problems
>>What do you like in guys/girls as friends? More than friends? Any deal breakers?
I like anyone who's laid back and fun to just chill with. Dealbreakers are anger and alcohol problems
>>What would you like to do with them? Talk, play games with, watch anime with?
Go out for coffee or food, play vidya, nap
>>What are your hobbies?
drawing, baking, cooking, video games
>>Favorite anime/fashion/games/food/scented candles?
JoJo/fantasy RPGs/chinese food/fresh linen and baby powder
>>Are you content in your life? What would you change?
I have a job and am self sufficient which is important to me, but I wish I had a four legged companion
>>How important is sex to you? Does the innocent young love romance interest you more than the adult romance?
I kinda wish sex didn't exist
>>Is there you anything that you have/do that keeps people away?
I lock myself away and forget to talk to people
>>What kind of future life would you like?
Stability. Maybe a house with a partner and a dog? Can't decide about kids.
>>
>>37180029
I'm gonna share a secret I do too and so do most people but it's not my go-to for cool things about me I want to tell strangers to make them like me.

There's something very wrong with you in the social skills or self esteem department if that's the first stop you pull trying to sell yourself.

Go ask your mother why sharing things like that is foolish and see what she says.
>>
>>37180138
Please be my gf and play MMOs with me.
>>
>>37180138
I swear, violin hips are like thigh gaps, no one cares but women. Tho it is nice you like being
>pale/boyish/blonde/flat chested
cause that's super hot but everyone wants to look the same and it's freaky.

What's your problem with sex?
>>
>>37180224
L-london?

>>37180275
Well the reason I don't like it is because they stick over your jeans like love handles no matter your weight. Just looks a bit awkward.

Sex just makes everything complicated. I'd rather just do cute stuff like holding hands and pretend the other stuff doesn't exist.
>>
>>37180359
Alas, we are separated by the vast ocean.
>>
>>37180408
well it was a nice thought
>>
>>37180359
>tfw found london vidya girl
>tfw she is asexual

FUck.

Any girls who are in EU and play vidya, but also want a bf to fugg and obsess over
>>
>>37180448
not actually London, actually Newcastle

tfw nobody will ever want you because of your sex aversion
>>
>>37180359
I kinda wish more people were like that. Sex is fun but there's this cuteness that gets lost when you see her choking on a benis. But it seems like everyone thinks a sexless relationship is impossible so meh.
>>
>>37180473
Unless you're a big cuckquean and will help me find a sex gf then sorry ;-;
>>
>>37180577
Sounds like the makings of a hilarious romcom.
>>
>>37180643
id watch it
oreg
>>
>>37180473
I'd hang out n shit but I'm in cornwall and I'm FUCKIN OLD as heck.
Such is life.
>>
>>37176572
still here? im boring also and i want someone to talk to
>>
>>37180474
If you do have it then eventually it goes stale and you have to fake enjoying it or see a sex therapist or cheat. I can't really believe that anyone can have a 100% happy sexual relationship.

>>37180699
I'm 26 so as a female past my prime anyway
>>
>not putting race in the survey

How the fuck am I supposed to sift through the aryan white girls and the shitskins without a race question you nigger?
>>
>>37180812
Sounds like it's working as intended if it's filtering you out :^)
>>
>>37180812
>2017
>Still thinks race matters
>>
>>37180795
You are my age, lol.

People enjoy strange things and you should just do what you think is right really. Can't so much else.
Add peace#0001 on discord for jojos spoilers up to part 8.
>>
>>37180085
>>37180130
Just how pudgy are you? Height/weight?
I ike the sound of your independence desu
>>
I'm nicely proportioned and can lose weight and gain muscle easily. My skin is very pale, however it scars really badly. I have scars all over my legs from being retarded when shaving. I like my personality even if others wouldn't. I'm extremely honest and open minded, although can be contrarian for no real reason. No real thoughts on my voice.
I like people who like discussing things even if its not one of their interests. More than friends would require a long description. Deal breakers are addictions, having no personality, and anger issues.
All of the above are fine, more into movies than anime, if irl I really enjoy going on walks and exploring.
>What are your hobbies?
Record collecting, crafts, art, cooking,
Paranoia Agent/however I feel like dressing that day/I play games but no general favorite/fruit/I like citrus smells
I actively try to not let things bother me or get me angry, so I take things as they come. Its not worth my energy to get worked up over things I can't change. I'm pretty comfy otherwise
I have an extremely low sex drive, I wouldn't choose between the two because it depends on the person not what age we are
>Is there anything that you have/do that keeps people away?
I don't know how to make friends irl, or talk to strangers in general. I look angry most of the time even though I'm not
Just to be comfy, become an author, be happy
>>
>>37181052
you sound like a tru waifu 10/10
>>
>>37181052
>tfw also a laidback creative type with impossible dreams

hello anon

what kind of things do you like writing about?
>>
>>37181359
I'm trying to write a fiction novel, although its a slow process.
>>
>>37181466
Neat. I like to program vidya, that also takes forever.

What sort of genre is your novel in? Will it cover incredibly deep things like nihilism and the decay of society through cleverly placed metaphor?
>>
>>37181644
I'm hoping for nihilism and the decay of society through poorly written smut.
>>
>>37181644
>>37181904
Er no the plot to put it simply its about the dreamworld through the eyes of a trustfund rich kid.
>>
>>37180968
I'm 5'6 79(?)kg
Quiteaverage
>sound of your...
Thank u
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.