[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

***Christian General Thread***

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 18

File: 1478356590905.jpg (171KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1478356590905.jpg
171KB, 1280x853px
>What is the gospel?
The gospel is the message that Jesus Christ, although existed in the very form of God, did not consider that equality something to be held onto and chose to leave that heavenly place, enter into his own creation and die for the sins of his people. But guess what he rose on the third day because death could not hold it's grip on the blessed son of God and when you are resurrected on the day of judgement the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead will also be the same spirit that raised you on the last day.

>How to enter heaven
One enters into heaven through faith alone, for Christ had already died for our sins and so what could we possibly add on to that? Are we to say that the blood of Christ is not sufficient and we are to add onto that? No, his blood cleansed us of sin and to be cleansed of your sins you first must believe and Christ will do the rest.

I invite Christians, agnostics, atheists and everything in between, that includes people of other faith, to discuss Christianity and learn more about the largest religion in the world. God bless! I the past I have tried to appeal to non-believers by kinda white washing but now, none of that but also be prepared because you might not get the answers you like although they might be true. I have also created a discord server which is mainly for Christians and non-believers looking for a discussion. It's not really meant for discussion, but if you do cause trouble, you will be removed from the server.
>.gg/AyQfdQW

Thread: XXV

Cont of: >>37153456

Random comfy pic
>>
File: 89_bqw.jpg (627KB, 661x935px) Image search: [Google]
89_bqw.jpg
627KB, 661x935px
So if I came in a trap's tight asshole am I going to hell
>>
>>37175028
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour? If no then you will be going to hell unless you repent.
>>
File: Shitting_Dicknipples.jpg (86KB, 550x760px) Image search: [Google]
Shitting_Dicknipples.jpg
86KB, 550x760px
Fuck off, Christfag

>originalagio
>>
>>37174983
>One enters into heaven through faith aIone
*hides thread*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
>>
File: 1484276351437.jpg (80KB, 353x465px) Image search: [Google]
1484276351437.jpg
80KB, 353x465px
>>37174983
HEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOO SUMMER!
>>
>>37175095
>For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8
>>
File: tumblr_lwuankVzwB1qhrawvo1_500.jpg (68KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwuankVzwB1qhrawvo1_500.jpg
68KB, 500x442px
>>37174983
Fuck your gay thread this is now a /rose/ thread
>>
>>37174983

Why you guys do this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/church-bans-yoga-non-christian-villagers-threaten-boycott/
>>
>>37175125
She posts sexy pictures?!
>>
>>37175148
All of her pictures are sexy you fag
>>
>>37175090
Sorry if you feel that way. If there are questions you like answered then feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

>>37175120
Welcome lad!

>>37175125
If there are questions you like answered then feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

>>37175145
I never knew about this, but I actually agree with the decision.
>>
>>37175145
Just realised it banned yoga and not yoga pants. I'm not sure about this but I'll have to look into it.
>>
>>37175176
>If there are questions you like answered then feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
How does N8n fit into your make believe lore?
>>
I just made a Christian thread and it is halfway through the catalog with no replies. Oh well, guess I'll post here.

I went to church today and we had a sermon about marriage. That's something I've already thinking about a lot for the last year or so. It's so hard to find a godly partner in the world now. My congregation is mostly older people, so I don't have much hope of meeting someone there.
>>
>>37175223
>N8n
Are you talking about satan?
>>
File: 67_jp.jpg (546KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
67_jp.jpg
546KB, 848x1200px
>>37175083
Can I fuck traps and still go to heaven if i accept him?
>>
>>37175269
Our works flow from our faith and give evidence for it. But theoretically, you could go out stealing, murdering and committing adultery you would still go heaven because you have been justified by faith but do you know why you wouldn't? Because you are being sanctified by God and we would never do that because we have the love for God, which God has put into us. also read: >>37154315
>>
>>37175265
LOL
I guess he can be satan. Have to consult with fellow /rose/ meme experts. Lets assume so, what would that make gaf? Hell? Don't think so?
>>
>>37175304
>I guess he can be satan.
I read it as n-eight-tan, which kinda sounds like satan, and I thought that was what you were talking about. So who is this n8n?
>>
>>37175339
He's just some top notch bloke from shit where was he from and he bangs rose every night
>>
File: jackchristian.jpg (86KB, 780x583px) Image search: [Google]
jackchristian.jpg
86KB, 780x583px
Who of you guys visits /christian/ too?
>>
>>37175364
Well, I'll tell him like everyone. Repent and come to know christ to be saved from you sins. Also, that rose girl is a very beautiful woman and I guess he is pretty lucky to be in a relationship with such a beautiful woman. But still, they need christ!

>>37175402
I've been there once.
>>
>>37175269
>>37175028
Hey! those aren't traps EWWWW
>>
OP would you be willing to say a prayer for me to overcome my vices and for strength? I have a lot of responsibilities coming up and I am very lonely. I need strength to get everything done. I am also tired of drinking and being mired in sin.

Maybe God will listen to you. I will join you in praying for the lonely and pained people of R9K
>>
File: 1473864738905.jpg (164KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473864738905.jpg
164KB, 848x1200px
Can I still go to heaven if my boyfriend is straight?
>>
>>37175124
Don't ignore the next verse you dishonest protty:
>For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for GOOD WORKS, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10

works of the Mosaic Law =/= good works of the Law of Christ

Stop conflating the two.
>>
>>37175402
Me but I stopped because I spent literally 8+ hours a day there, I plan to stop visiting 4chan for a while too, I'm wasting so much time on imageboards.
>>
File: 1491011250288.jpg (72KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491011250288.jpg
72KB, 576x1024px
What does God think of our girls?
>>
File: readingchristian.jpg (2MB, 2560x2600px) Image search: [Google]
readingchristian.jpg
2MB, 2560x2600px
Why are even /r9k/ christian threads better than /pol/ christian threads?
>>
>>37175546
How can you even spend so much time there? Its not that active and I dont think it ever was.
But in general its a good thing to try to leave imageboards.
>>
>>37175169
Nah, she's "cute" in her pictures. Not sexy like the one she posted. Post her nudes or gtfo.
>>
>>37175448
Not OP but I said one for you senpai
>>
>>37175448
Sure, you can join the discord I have put in the OP.

>>37175485
Sin is sin.

>>37175547
They're good as long as they follow christ just as man can.
>>
>>37175580
The one you*
>>
>>37175573
>How can you even spend so much time there?
Arguing with protties.
>>
>>37175547
Cute little trap :3
>>
>>37175629
Someone bless this anon.
>>
>>37175489
>Don't ignore the next verse you dishonest protty:
Even the next verse supports my claim. It says

>, created in Christ Jesus for GOOD WORKS, which God prepared beforehand,

Meaning that the good works we do are imputed onto us. But you have missed a very important keyword in the prior verse.

Anyway, I took to heart the things you said before and understood that Paul was talking to Judaizers but whenever Paul is talking about not following OT laws to become justified he uses the phrase "works of the law" here he does not. Care to explain.
>>
File: laughingparrot.jpg (10KB, 274x206px) Image search: [Google]
laughingparrot.jpg
10KB, 274x206px
But Anon, Christianity isn't real. If you actually knew any history, you'd know that.
>>
>>37175846
Actually, becasue of history, I believe in the bible more.
>>
File: zrp982.jpg (401KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zrp982.jpg
401KB, 1280x720px
>>37174983
Is there a denomination of Christianity that doesn't believe you can be a subhuman throughout your life and just cleanse away your sin by ''repenting''?
>>
>>37175881
I request elaboration
>>
>>37175983
What do you mean by "be a subhuman throughout your life"?
>>
>>37176008
Probably referring to doing shit that's usually considered sinful or immoral.
>>
>>37176046
There was a heretical sect of Christian known as antinomian who believed that as long as they had faith, they could carry on sinning but because they had faith they would go to heaven. Some people who preach this would be James Anderson. The thing is you're better off being an atheist because this will not get you into heaven because it goes against the biblical teaching.
>>
>tfw i wanna pray the rosary
>but playing Dishonored is too good
>>
>>37176193
Not a catholic but would prefer you just believe in christ.
>>
>>37175584

Thank you Senpai, God bless you
>>
File: laughing_higeoyaji.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_higeoyaji.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>>37175881
In that case, you're simply an idiot, and nothing can be done but wait that - as with many others - perhaps you'll wake up one day and realize how moronic this entire thing is.

We know the Gospels were written decades - if not centuries - after the supposed facts they were purporting to tell; we know they were written by men who falsely claimed to be (pseudipigraphia) the apostles. We know there has been extensive interpolation and re-writing, as well as the complete discarding of Gospels from the NT canon for petty, human reasons. We also know there are many discrepancies and inconsistencies that hint at authorship by men who never even met the historical Jesus and who likely were completely ignorant of what he preached. Why were the 4 current Gospels chosen, if not for arbitrary reasons?

And that's just the NT: the OT is even harder to defend, since there, you have even more blatant anachronisms and inconsistencies.

Don't lie to me: you don't know much history, and what little you do, you likely gleamed from some Christian apologetics site or from a preacher. Educate yourself.
>>
>>37176193
Just play and then spend the time you would spend on 4chan otherwise on your prayers.
>>
>>37176150
>>37176008
I don't think you get what I meant,god's commandments seem kind of worthless if you can just commit sins throughout your life and just repent at the end of your life and be granted heaven.
>>
>>37176302
>We know the Gospels were written decades - if not centuries
Nope, the gospel was written withing the first century. See gospel of mark dated to the year 70, although a lot of scholars think that it's too late of a dating, and the rest which leads up to about the year 110.

>we know they were written by men who falsely claimed to be (pseudepigrapha) the apostles.
I can prove otherwise by appealing to extra-biblical evidence and how the early church saw the scripture. See Clement of Rome.

>We know there has been extensive interpolation and re-writing
Nope, if you understood how the NT was being transmitted, then you'd know that it would have been practically impossible to corrupt the Bible deliberately.

>discarding of Gospels from the NT canon for petty, human reasons.
There are certain criteria which are used in order to select which books are canon and which are not.

>iscrepancies and inconsistencies
Give them, and I will answer accordingly.

>OT is even harder to defend
The dead sea scrolls prove that in fact the OT has been pretty well preserved and in fact proves divine protection.

>Don't lie to me:
Ok, I hope you see the light and come to Christ.

>gleamed from some Christian apologetics site or from a preacher.
Like you have?

>>37176349
What do you mean then?
>>
>be at church youth class for young adults
>meet cute girl wearing a tight skirt
>skirt is tight so it's hard not to glance at her butt
>say hello to her and her brother
>tells me her name
>I tell her mine
>she says "That's a nice name!"
>later she gives me her Instagram
>no posts
>talk to other people in the group

What do I do now lads
>>
>>37176513
I'm asking if there is a sect of Christianity that doesn't believe you can just pray away the sin of raping children. Otherwise i don't see how gods commandments are worth anything more than dirt.
>>
>>37176752
That's most Christian sect. As far as I know, there are only one group of Christians who actually don't go to the hospital and pray the sickness away. They have completely misunderstood the message of the Bible and fallen into error. I'm not saying that it is impossible but just not a substitution to actually going to the hospital.
>>
File: jeyzaz.jpg (38KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
jeyzaz.jpg
38KB, 468x240px
JEEEEEEYYYYYYYYZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>37176749
Since she sounds like a good Christian girl, despite wearing tight skirts. The reason why I let her off is because she doesn't post pictures of herself on Instagram, which evens out the fact that she wears tight clothing. Anyways, just talk to her and see if she's a good Christian girl and perhaps pursue a relationship. But remember you should always seek to better her as a Christian.
>>
>>37176871
Hey, it's you again! Feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
>>
Real question here, would the pope declare a crusad against isis or what ever if there was an attack in the Vatican?
>>
>>37176927
I am not a catholic and I do not know.
>>
>>37176927
The Vatican doesnt really hold much political power anymore.
But obviously it would enrage a lot of catholic countries.
>>
File: pope-francis-1.jpg (36KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-1.jpg
36KB, 620x465px
>>37176927
The pope would more likely kiss their feet and ''turn the other cheek''
>>
>>37175547
>>37175588
Actually it says in the bible that it is an abomination for a man to wear a womans clothes.
But God still loves them, they are lost sheep.
If they and the rest of you robots poking fun come to the end of your life without accepting Christ or not even believing God exists.. You're going get the surprise of your life.
I hope one day the veils over your eyes are lifted before its too late.
>>
>>37177069
Thaks for that an amen. I didn't reply to it and gave one line responses because I thought they were trolling but I still wanted to give them an answer.
>>
>>37176957
Wrong! The Vatican is a sovereign state. The pope has full power over the Vatican, he can make laws and abolish laws as he wishes.
I've heard the Vatican also has many ties to other places where the pope has a little share in the power
>>
>>37177135
Of course he has power but not as in "lets do a crusade" and whole europe sends their troops.
>>
>>37176957
>>37177057
>>37177135
thanks for the answers it idea came form this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlVrt-gTWoU
>>
>>37176005
Oh, sorry I didn't see this so sorry for the late reply. But this is too wide of a topic for me to simply prove. You can choose from these, and I will answer accordingly.

Resurrection - did it happen?
Textual criticism - are they authentic
Prophecies - does the bible prove future events
and
Mythicism - did Jesus exist

There are other things I might not have mention put just ask, and I will answer accordingly.
>>
>>37177069
Lmao. Fucking tool. You're trolling, right? If God is letting all of this shit happen he's a maniac, and unworthy of anybody's respect. Christianity should be about living a better life and finding heaven on Earth and in your life. It's an allegory, in my mind. If you actually think Hell exists you're literally too stupid to insult. I didn't /r9k/ was THIS fucking pathetic. Wake up, you're the sheep, fuckwit.
>>
>>37178455
So, what exactly is your problem with Christianity? I think you have raised some really good points in your post that I would like to answer.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.