[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1476273394059.jpg (265KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
1476273394059.jpg
265KB, 650x469px
Who's the most interesting person you've ever met on the internet? Have you met any unusual people?
>>
Probably this schizophrenic woman I talked to on /b/ a while back. I don't talk to many people on the internet on a personal level though
>>
>>37174346
Why her? Describe more.
>>
>>37174386
Was a sex slave for a while, told me about her lengthy institutionalization at a psych ward. She was just an interesting gal. A bit fucked in the head though, but it adds character
>>
>>37174301
Was online pen pals with a German ww2 vet for a while in the 90s. He fought in Africa and Italy, was great man and a good friend. Became some what of a surrogate grandfather to me.
>>
>>37174950
Wow, that's actually awesome. I'm a little jealous that you had a friend like that.
>>
>>37174950
I had something similar like that but with an American Vietnam War vet. Literally the sweetest old man ever and amazingly cool stories.
>>
I met a woman with one eye. She was an accountant who was heavily into BDSM and fursuits. She had a pet German shepherd which was her partner, and would fuck him regularly.
>>
>>37175027
Yeah old Mr.Baumann was something special. He really made understand the difference between the evils of the high german command and the poor guys on the ground just trying to survive. I still have a lot of his emails printed off and saved to show my own faimly one day.
>>
I've met more pedophiles than I can remember.
>>
>>37174301
back in the bad old days of icq, aim, odigo, etc i met a beach bum girl from florida. very free-as-a-bird mentality and drama filled life with her family. she wanted to be a model(and looked the part) and we would have the wackiest conversations ever for hours. exchanged numbers and addresses and pics and stuff through mail but never took the initiative to go meet her irl even when she moved near the small town i was in.i think she was a legitimate nutjob.
>>
me, 6'3 with model like looks
>>
>>37175843
I met this girl in a chatroom. we had some email exchanges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ncu54K-QcQ
>>
>>37175918
she showed me some obscure videos of her band before she got semi famous in her country for being on an american idol knockoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1XU0voWzr8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.