[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know the key to Self-Confidence?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Insecure Thinking Man.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Insecure Thinking Man.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
Does anyone know the key? Is there a trick to it?
>>
jus b urself bro thats wat works for me
>>
File: Sunny Thinking Man.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny Thinking Man.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>>37173876
How do I know who I am? Enlighten me.
>>
>>37173816
Stop over-analyzing yourself. Literally not a single normie has such self-awareness. But not to the point of becoming an insane derelict, just drop the negative, fatalistic judgements ("I failed because it happens to everyone but I can do better" instead of "I failed because I'm a pathetic failure and there's no way out of it"), yet try to be honest about yourself and attempt to become someone you will undoubtedly respect (i.e. just lift and read books). It will take time, but it should help your mental health.
>>
File: comf1.jpg (712KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
comf1.jpg
712KB, 2560x1600px
>>37174018
Isn't that just ignoring the negative? Is that all there is too it?
>>
>>37174233
yeah, it's literally that simple.
>>
the key to confidence is just being a complete sociopath
>>
>>37174233
A false, negative self-perception. Your low confidence, anxiety, depression etc. forces you to manufacture a wrong image about yourself, which will only persist if you give power to it. You're not really ignoring the negative, you're just acknowledging the faulty nature of your consciousness and that you can never have an unbiased understanding of your appearance.
>>
Courage is the key to confidence.
>>
>>37174321
>>37174333
Doesn't ignoring all the negative aspects of life even when you're aware of all the problems Basically make you a sociopath?
>>
File: cheapbooze.jpg (61KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
cheapbooze.jpg
61KB, 620x413px
>>37173816
pic related, horuboruoriguru
>>
>>37174369
So? How do I gain some courage?
>>
>>37174445
Yes, but that's the point. higher levels of self-awareness and normiedom are mutually exclusive.

That's why normies are practically all sheep.
>>
Tbh I gave up on ever being liked and let loose completely since there was no point to trying. After I started doing whatever I wanted, people started to like me. So yeah to help your confidence just do that and maybe listen to some Beyonce
>>
The key to self-confidence is to stop wanting to be self-confident. That's literally all it is. Stop doubting yourself. Clear your mind and you will be free to be what you are without worrying about what other people think. Gaining self-confidence is kind of like becoming a buddhist monk.
>>
Don't need a key to confidence when you have lvl 100 lockpicking
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.