[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon just go get a job >jobs requires 2 years of experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>anon just go get a job

>jobs requires 2 years of experience and a degree that I just got

did boomers fail our generation
>>
boomers dont give a shit about anyone other than themselves
>>
>>37173577
The system was never set up for your benefit, Anon. The sooner everyone realizes that you are required to suffer so that a handful of very rich people can become wealthier, the sooner we can heal.
>>
apply anyway and put all relevant skills in your resume that you have, even if you're only partially good at it. everyone does it so you would be in a disadvantage. you can just learn the rest that you'll need on the job. try to do well in the interviews, your chances increase exponentially if you set yourself apart
>>
>>37173577
youre gonna need an internship
>>
File: 1452171771322.jpg (90KB, 477x616px) Image search: [Google]
1452171771322.jpg
90KB, 477x616px
>>37173577
>jobs requires 2 years of experience and a degree that I just got

No it doesn't anon.

Recruiters write job listings.They have no real understanding of the role that they're recruiting for and they think that they'll automatically get better candidates if they say the job requires more experience.

I work as a web developer. I regularly see job listings requiring 5 years experience using technologies that haven't even existed for 5 years. There is literally no way that any real human can meet the requirements on most job listings.

So all you do is basically ignore the requirements and apply anyway. Because fuck them, if you don't apply then you're basically doing a recruiter's job for free by filtering out your own resume from the pile.

Build your resume for keyword saturation. ALL a recruiter does is match keywords and hope for the best.

My resume for web development includes every single programming language, library, meme framework, tool, and application that I've ever messed around with for an afternoon in my free time. My resume is basically a massive "skills" section full of keywords. Because if recruiters are going to write retarded job specifications, then I'm going to put every single buzzword I can think of on my resume, because fuck them, if that's the game they want to play then I'll play it.

Stop being a sad sack of shit OP and learn how to play the game.
>>
>>37173577
>2 years of experience

apply for an entry level job
>>
File: boomers.jpg (1MB, 1258x1307px) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
1MB, 1258x1307px
>>37173577
>>37173588

boomer hate thread?
boomer hate thread.
>>
>>37173588
do you?

or original NEETS?
>>
>>37174226
I do. NEET Red Cross disaster relief volunteer here. I can get you out of date Rice Krispy Treats and Nutri-Grain bars as you want, and there's a pallet of water out back, you can fill up your car. Take it all and someone will replace it before tomorrow. Pass it on. Help the people. Give it all away man.
>>
File: 1471137978351.jpg (433KB, 2048x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1471137978351.jpg
433KB, 2048x1081px
>>37174226
We live in the world they left behind, where they stood by and did nothing as 70% of adults in America became overweight or obese, the uncontrolled flood of third-world immigrants began for the first time, the sense of community was destroyed, decent jobs left the country because people wanted more cheap plastic shit, and the niggers got out of line and started looting the treasury

Between 1970-2000, their fuckups were still fixable. Since the blowout in 2008, everything is too much of a clusterfuck even for Trump to fix anything and can only be resolved through a civil war, world war, or massive depression and restructuring imo

They're just kicking the can down the road at this point, interesting times ahead 100% guaranteed
>>
>>37174303
Thats kind. But I would have to fly over the Atlantic, pick it up and then pay duty on it when returning home. So thank you, but no
>>
>>37174480
What a shame the Red Cross doesn't operate in your country so you could get your own box of stale fucking fruit bars.
>>
try a union
they haven't been completely destroyed by boomers and corporate greed yet
>>
>>37173897
This

Ignore the experience entirely. Apply as long as it requires your degree and a few things you'd be interested/know how to do.

I've gotten interviews for places that were requiring 3-6 years experience (I didn't get the jobs because I screwed up the interviews but I digress). Just apply. Send out as many resumes as possible. I'm well into the hundreds by now, and that's "normal" for a new grad.
>>
>>37173899
Kek

You think those exist let alone online?

Not OP but I've been applying to jobs for the past 10 months now. I never come across entry level positons and if I do, they always require 1-2 years experience at least.
>>
>>37173897
>>37174862

can you send an example/template for this o great one?
>>
>>37173577
>"Anon, just hand out cvs and you'll get a job"
>entry level jobs are now done by pakis, poos and other diversity
>"Anon, we need diversity in our country.
I fucking hate boomers so much.
>>
>>37174925
Seconded help some neets actually get the ball rolling in those shitty jobs.
>>
>>37174925
I'm not on my home computer right now but I can more or less summarize:

>Objective
Summarize what you bring to the table and what you intend to receive (employment) in 1-2 sentences
>General qualifications
This is where you basically paraphrase all their job requirements in your own words.
>Technical skills
I'm an electrical engineer so I wrote what hardware/software/coding languages I have experience with
>Volunteer experience
Self explanatory
>Work experience
I said I work for my dad's company (building management)
>project experience
Listed off in detail the projects I did in university
>>
>>37174999
Will you let the hatred flow? Will you make them pay?
>>
>>37175173
i think i sort of get it
>>
>>37175173
This is completely fucking useless, how does this help anyone?

Imagine someone who hasn't left the house since high school ended. No "volunteering," no dad's company, nothing. All you can fill out is "a fucking job" in the objective field and completely bullshit and baldfaced lie on the qualifications because that's what Pajeet does
>>
>>37175287
You asked for my resume, what the fuck did you expect? Why are you whining and making this all about you?

Remove volunteer/work experience and write a more detailed description of uni project work. A resume should only be 1 page long anyway, mine is bloated and takes up 2 pages because I wrote a load of bullshit. Do you actually think I work for my dad lmao? The point is to bullshit as much as possible, so I'm using my dad as a reference so he can make up shit that I've done at the company he works at.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.