[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hung out with my ex girlfriend and her friend last night. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

I hung out with my ex girlfriend and her friend last night. I pretend I'm cool with us being just friends but I still love her. She tried to set me up with someone but I wrecked it because no one will compare with her.

I saw her tits (in a drunk way not a "fuck me way") and I had to try so hard not to stare. Seeing what I no longer have made me catch feels.
>>
>>37173241
Have to be willing to let something go to not be dependant on it
>>
File: 1476020749425.jpg (21KB, 313x235px) Image search: [Google]
1476020749425.jpg
21KB, 313x235px
>>37173241
You poor, poor man.

How do you not kill yourself? Truly, your life is hell.
>>
>>37173258
I really don't know if I can let go

>>37173282
I tried. Pussied out
>>
File: ishiggy diggy bait.gif (1MB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggy diggy bait.gif
1MB, 400x280px
>>37173241
>HEY GUISE MY EX GIRLFRIEND AND HER FRIEND WERE HANGING OUT WITH ME. MY LIFE SUCKS
>THEY TRIED SETTING ME UP WITH ONE OF THEIR FRIENDS, BUT I DIDN'T WANT THAT :(
>I EVEN SAW MY EX GIRLFRIENDS TITS AGAIN AND I HAD TO TRY NOT TO STARE. PLEASE FEEL BAD FOR ME
>>
>>37173329
Hey man I'm dealing with shit right now. I wanted to vent because that's what I use r9k for. People on this board go through shit. They've saved my life once when I first attempted
>>
File: IMG_4292.jpg (31KB, 649x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4292.jpg
31KB, 649x658px
>>37173373
>i use r9k to vent about my normie problems so i feel less like a loser compared to them :^)

GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY
>>
>>37173373
>Hey man I'm dealing with shit right now
I'm sure you are. But this is not the best place to vent about your normie-tier problems, unless you're looking for people to tell you how great your life is.

If you want actual advice, and actual sympathy, go on /soc/, /adv/, or reddit or some shit.

>People on this board go through shit
If you want a board filled with people that have the same problems as you, go on /soc/

>They've saved my life once when I first attempted
More normie-tier shit. I'm sure you feel quite upset, but this isn't the best place to express that.

Every day r9k sees posts made by people who have mental health issues, no friends, no job, no education, no money, who are in their late 20s, still KHV, and discuss the best suicide methods. You're in the wrong place if you want advice or consolation.

You coming here telling everyone your problems is like me going to some dog shit African country, going up to a kid dying of dehydration and telling him about how unhappy I am that I have no self-esteem.
>>
>>37173241
>had a gf
gtfo nigger. nobody gives a shit about your faggot feelings. Kill yourself
>>
File: babby's first troll.jpg (61KB, 529x547px) Image search: [Google]
babby's first troll.jpg
61KB, 529x547px
>>37173241
>im a functioning human being who is an unvirgin and im upset that i cant have the girl i want
>>
>>37173481
I only have ever been with one person who I'm clinging to religiously. That's not normie
>>
>>37173373
no you arent you fucking loser. i saw the same thread earlier that failed to take off

literally kys beta orbiter
>>
>>37173808
Yes, it is. It's not Chad-tier, but it is definitely normie-tier.

Fact of the matter is that you have friends. You have had sex. You have had a girlfriend. Your ex-girlfriend is even trying to hook you up with a friend.

Just because you have hang-ups about your ex does not mean you are not a normal member of society. Most people have hang-ups about their ex's.

Stop posting on here. You are clearly functional. Go out and find a nice girl who will allow you access to her vagina. I'd imagine you would feel better after that.
>>
>>37174465
I don't really think that's even possible. She's pretty fucked up and pretty much everybody I've ever met thinks I'm autistic
>>
>>37173241
Man this is pathetic as fuck but I have you beat I use to hang out with my xwife after she cheated on me with her and her bf want to meet up and suicide?
>>
>>37174584
Yeah I'll just find a random stranger I met up on the internet and kill myself. Good idea
>>
>>37173241
>I hung out with my ex girlfriend and her friend last night.

d'oh, the usual self-harm thread.
>>
>>37174546
Yet you're still able to land friends and two girlfriends.
>>
>>37174802
One girlfriend. And I have like two friends. A lot of it is self-hatred that fucks me up so bad
>>
>>37174877
>One girlfriend
No. You are able to land a second gf. Did you not read your own post?

>And I have like two friends
"like two friends", or "two friends"?

>A lot of it is self-hatred that fucks me up so bad
Okay. You still shouldn't be here. This isn't the place to talk about how despite being able to land two girlfriends and at least two friends, you're still unhappy.
>>
>>37173808
Not sperging, but that's normie as hell. They even make movies about this shit. Your op is literally 500 Days of Summer.
>>
>>37175105
>like 2 friends
Right now it's cool for normies to not have a lot of friends. In reality he talk to a lot of people but only feels close to 2.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.