[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So last night after I masturbated and blew big load all over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2037.gif (417KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2037.gif
417KB, 500x281px
So last night after I masturbated and blew big load all over myself, I started massaging my body, pretending it was someone else. It felt good and relaxing. But then I experimented. I started to massage and lightly scratch my ass. Holy shit! That was orgasmic! I started moaning and breathing heavily just from rubbing and massaging my ass cheeks. I got a raging boner and I'm sure if I kept going I could've orgasmed from it alone. Anyways I wish I had cute bf to massage my ass for me and to cuddle with at night!
>>
That's some high level faggotry.
>>
File: yaaas.png (180KB, 342x293px) Image search: [Google]
yaaas.png
180KB, 342x293px
>>37172558
omg yaas

Get a BF like everyone else on 4chan ^w^
>>
File: 1477648692852.gif (826KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1477648692852.gif
826KB, 500x260px
>>37172558
Lewd story. Got any more?
>>
>>37172906
No but I suggest you experiment with massaging your own body to find your g-spots
>>
>>37172831
I've recently come to terms with the fact I'm bisexual if not gay. It has opened up a whole new world for me and I feel like a new person. I'm not as depressed anymore because now I have the chance of a finding a cute boy to hold on to!
>>
>>37172558
try massaging your butthole next time, it's way better
>>
>>37173162
I've massaged my anus and fingered myself while masturbating. It feels good. But I like what I did last night because it was non-penetrative and non-masturbatory way of getting off. But I will try that tonight!! Can't wait
>>
>>37173204
don't forget to play with prostate
>>
File: winterstye_42.jpg (88KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
winterstye_42.jpg
88KB, 850x1133px
>>37172558
>>37172906
Not OP but the other day I was getting off and blew a pretty big load, went to the bathroom and then sat back down in my chair, putting my foot in my huge warm load. I have no fucking idea how it happened but the sensation got me diamonds. Put my hand in it and the hot smell turned me on to the extreme, I got naked and used my sperm as lube.
>>
>>37173509
Hot as fuck and totally original
>>
>>37173509
>>37173204
>>37172558
God, that's really hot as fuck. Please post more stories.
>>
File: IMG_2010.jpg (25KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2010.jpg
25KB, 235x250px
>>37173803
I mean I almost always eat my pre cum now. I rub my finger around on my head getting it nice and silvery with pre cum, plus that feels good, it's like natural lube. And then I take that sticky silver finger and put it in my mouth and suck on it. At first when I did this it was nice and sweet but now I don't really taste anything. I'm working up the courage to try my cum but I'm still a little nervous about that. It would help if I could just have a cute boy forcefully blow a load in my mouth though ^_^
typing this made me diamonds! I wish one of you could jerk me off or that we could jerk each other off!
>>
File: tui239.jpg (515KB, 945x1305px) Image search: [Google]
tui239.jpg
515KB, 945x1305px
>>37173648
>>37173803
Thanks. Not OP guy again, I don't have too many other stories like that, but I do have a few more.

Last week I had finals and due to that I was pretty busy and hadn't gotten off in days. That's super rare for me, and the night after finals I finally could sleep stress free. Didn't last long though because naughty thoughts got in my head and I got rock hard, got outta bed stumbling around from the lack of sleep and the few drinks I had earlier. I couldn't find the lube but my brain was in total lust mode so I just got naked and started drooling and spitting on my cock on the floor, using my spit as lube. I typically don't play with my ass but I was totally out of it so I had one hand fingering deep in my ass and the other covered in spit and pre-cum until I blew a huge load all over my stomach and chest. Felt so insanely good.

I'll post another one if anyone cares. I have some time to kill.
>>
File: uwotm9.png (100KB, 179x236px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm9.png
100KB, 179x236px
> I masturbated and blew big load all over myself
> I wish I had cute bf

mfw
>>
File: IMG_2006.gif (394KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.gif
394KB, 400x365px
>>37174055
Mmmmm sounds fun! Wish I could be there to help you! ^w^
But I haven't experimented with spit as lube yet surprisingly. But one time I drank a Powerade before I showered. It made my spit all thick and sticky. So I was spitting in the showering and stuff and one of the globs of spit landed on my penis. I started rubbing it on my cock to see what it would feel like. And oh my god did it feel good! It was amazing! It was like this really slick material had encased my cock and it felt sooooo good! But I haven't actually gone all the way to pop with my spit because of the noise it makes...
>>37174059
Don't be shy anon! We all want to suck dicks deep down ^_^
>>
>>37174055
what kind of naughty thoughts?

>>37174059
someone's new
>>
>>37174055
ALso share more plz
>>
>>37173971
Reading this made me rock hard too. Please post more.

>tfw no lewd bf

>>37174055
More stories, please!
>>
File: fpd_42.jpg (603KB, 850x1199px) Image search: [Google]
fpd_42.jpg
603KB, 850x1199px
>>37174184
Not OP guy here again, if you want me to be totally honest I was thinking about when I slept over at my gay buddy's house. He's your typical skinny hairless guy, smaller than me, not much muscle. We were just friends, but he just moved house with a few roomies so we just shared the same bed for the night I was over.

Got to talking, typical late night stuff. I'm bi, but he still thought I was pretty straight. Teased him a bit and when he said that he thought I was attractive, I slide my hands down his pajama pants and groped his balls through his underwear. He turned red as hell and I kept it up until I felt his shaft start convulsing. I lifted his pants up to see his penis, sticky in a puddle of sperm. We started fooling around and he eventually asked to suck my cock, which he took until I came down his throat. First time I'd done it with a guy and it pretty much cemented me as bi.

I have another story in a similar vein if anyone cares. Don't wanna post too much.
>>
>>37174394
I'm sorry I don't know if I have any more lewd stories...except describing erotic fantasies. Plus I'm watching a movie!
>>
>>37174396
Fuck!!!! I can't wait until the new semester starts and I can find a bf to sleep in my bed or sleep in his bed!!! Fuck duck fuck! I can't wait. Why does August have to be so far away?!?!!?
>>
>>37174496
Where doth thou live?
>>
>>37174837
I live in TN and go to school at UTK
>>
File: whippi (2).jpg (133KB, 1420x1963px) Image search: [Google]
whippi (2).jpg
133KB, 1420x1963px
bump for possibility of more stories
>>
>>37172558
why not get a girl instead to rim you though?you gay?
>>
>>37175315
I mean...it's kind of hard to get a girl...and I really want to play cocks :D
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.