[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final message to Oneitis before graduation (Got friendzoned after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: shcax9gtof7y.jpg (24KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
shcax9gtof7y.jpg
24KB, 500x366px
Should I send it? (19 M to 18 F)

" Hey oneitis, it's me anon. I know we haven't been talking lately and given this is the last time we'll talk (I won't go to prom), I wanted to tell you this last thing. I don't hold any grudge against you for not willing to date me. I just want to leave you on good terms. You've changed my life and everything in you made me love you. You're beautiful, you've got something to the way you are. I can't tell - I know we're very different, but there it is, I never felt something like this before. You felt like the one. Even though I know you don't feel the same way, I still hope for a miracle, but I don't want you to feel bad. I simply wanted you to know the true nature of my feelings and to know that I didn't ignore you on purpose [after she rejected me].

I hope with all my heart that you succeed in the finals, and in college, and beyond. But above all, be good.

-Anon"
>>
>>37172258
No.

Stop bringing it to the forefront of your mind. In 5 years time you'll think about this and realize it's pathetic.
>>
>>37172280
I can't, I grew kinda obsessed with this since I'm compelled to spend my days in her division.

Honestly I just don't want her to think I'm a prick, because I became a tad depressed after she rejected me (& other shit), and I started ignoring everybody.
>>
Don't send it, she's probably going to show her friends and make fun of you. It's not like it's going to change anything anyway, save yourself the embarrassment
>>
>>37172322
>I can't, I grew kinda obsessed with this since I'm compelled to spend my days in her division.
Oh please. You act like you're the only one who's ever been infatuated.

We've been there before, many of us have since grown up.

Take our advice and move on, even it takes a while. Don't her messages, don't be that guy.
>>
No, just delete that shit and move on. I was in your shoes my senior year as well, obsessed over this girl hardcore and got rejected by her as well. Considered giving a cringy message like that too but I didn't. Just hugged her goodbye as I was leaving and that was that. I got over her within a week or two, you will as well.
>>
Do not send this you stupid faggot
You are either new or completely delusional to not have memories of all the autistic morons on here sending love texts to women and then regretting it. This happens 100% of the time.
>>
Send it,and then gilt trip her. You r9k posters are psychopaths any ways so whats the issue?
>>
>>37172258
Yes. I did something similar years ago. Totally worked out against me in the short term. She hated me for being so honest and that made me hate myself for a while. But after talking about it with friends and family (I felt ashamed but it had to be done) it turned into a good thing and I became proud for standing up for my feelings.

Go for it. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
>>
>>37172258
Pretty bad idea, go to prom without a date... Trust me please.
Women that rejected you couldn't care less about what you do after you got turned down.
Go with your friends, even though they got dates (probably) or if possible with your friends that are also without a date.
The only moments when you'll be able to escape the normie isolation are this kind of events.
Please trust me in this one, you'll be very nervous at first but afterwards you'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>37172368

Bit of background: She's rejected me around December, but due to conditions, we had to stay next to each other.

I don't doubt that. But as you said you hugged her goodbye. I'm so shy & embarrassed I can't. SoI thought I'll just message her and then forget about it hopefully.

>>37172326
I know her and her entourage pretty well, they're pretty mature so I don't think so. It's the last week of class here anyway so I don't care.
>>
File: 1484718862253.png (55KB, 559x679px) Image search: [Google]
1484718862253.png
55KB, 559x679px
No. You need to look beyond this girl and put your affection for her in perspective. 19 is really young, and teenagers always consider their oneitis to be the focal point of their life. You might feel like devoting yourself to her is your singular purpose in life, but it's not. Graduate, enjoy your youth, better yourself and move on.
>>
>>37172418
>Go with your friends

I don't have any. I've been isolating myself for unrelated reasons and I didn't even keep up with my crush who was also a close friend. It still hurts so going to prom & seeing her happy would probably just make me feel miserable.

>>37172417
Thanks for the input anon. She's quite an understanding person so I don't think she'll be too harsh on me but I realize that not talking to her after that event could have been perceived as me being a jerk.
>>
>>37172423
If you're willing to send this message then I think you can give her a hug goodbye. If she friend zoned you she will be more than willing to do that. Plus, on graduation (or the last day of school, which is where my hug too place) EVERYONE will be giving hugs goodbye, it's not that big of a deal.

How about this: Seek her out for the hug, do it, say your goodbyes then (you can even give a super waterdown version of your message) and move on with your life. If for some reason you can't do that, then reconsider sending her this shit.
>>
>>37172423
Don't do it. I'm saying this as a girl who rejected a very good friend who actually liked me for 7 years and did the same. That made me uncomfortable and I didn't know what I was supposed to answer honestly.
She rejected you and that's final, you're just looking for some closure by sending her this, just move on, no need to be so melodramatic.
>>
>>37172461
Easier said than done. I've been feeling depressed and failing grades for a while now. It's partly related to rejection but also other stuff. I can't really enjoy anything rn.
>>
>>37172258
No
>beta af
>awkward
>UNNECESSARY
>>
Holy shit OP are you 12 move on, jesus, you don't love this girl you're just projecting hard core, you want to get your dick wet.

Stop before you make a giant mistake. You'll be known as a class 5 clinger and the loser of your class, forever remembered as a creep.
>>
>>37172492
I won't go to prom and I won't try to hug her, because while I'm pretty sure I could (as you said people probably do this kind of stuff at prom) it would only make me feel worse.

>>37172510
If I had stayed friends with her sure. But I stopped talking to pretty much all my friends at some point and drifted apart. I just don't want to leave as a prick.

I guess I'll water it down, it's true that it sounds too eye-watery.
>>
>>37172258
You are so fucking pathetic and will drive her to put forward a restraining order if she doesn't forget about you 2 seconds after reading your gay ass text
>>
>>37172546
Then don't bring up how she rejected you etc etc. Just say you wish her the best and move on.
>>
>>37172258
>oneitis

Just fucking stop OP. You fucking raging homo, this bitch is getting railed by the thickest nigger meat you country can offer and you want to suck out the cum from her pussy.

I didn't even read what you wnat to send her but I already know its faggot shit that she doesn't want to see. She doesn't like you, there are literally millions of other qts out there and you're fucking hung up on one whore that doesn't want you.

You won't even listen to any of us, you'll just continue to mope over her anyway. You aren't a robot, fuck off.
>>
"onetis,
we haven't talked lately but given that soon we'll be going in different directions in life, i wanted to tell you something before i never have the chance to. i never meant to make you feel weird, i just wanted to be honest with you, and after you rejected me i needed some time to think. my feelings for you were genuine and had a positive impact on me, and above all i think that you're a good person. i hope we're on good terms, and i wish you the best in life.
-anon"

^ a slightly less pathetic way to say the same thing. DO NOT SAY YOU LOVE HER.

also please don't, it will only make it harder for you to move on and give her an ego boost. she might think you're sweet, but she'll also think you're pathetic. or worst case scenario she tells all her friends you're an obsessed weirdo who wrote her a love letter even after she rejected you.
>>
>>37172587
>had a positive impact on me

She'll know that's false. I've been shit lately. But I'll remove the "love" part.

I've already had a tough time moving on. I won't ever see her again so hopefully it'll end it well and I won't have to dwell on it anymore.
>>
>>37172258
She's going to vomit when she reads that text. Not out of joy, but out of disgust.

I'm disgusted with the fact you actually took the time to write this out, let alone what filth you produced. She doesn't give a shit about you. There is no "ending it on good terms" because there was nothing to begin with. Christ why can't you see how stupid this idea of yours is?
>>
>>37172475
>could have been perceived as me being a jerk

Oh wow, the roastie that doesn't want anything to do with you thinks you're a jerk. The world truly will be out of balance.

Fuck you're such a faggot. No wonder she didn't want to date you.
>>
OP please just save yourself the future embarrassment. it won't make her think any higher of you and you'll just feel like a dumbass whenever you think about it in the future if you send it
>>
am I fucked if I genuinely think what OP included in his letter makes sense and is worth sending to oneitis
>>
>>37172258
Yeah I did this. Didn't do me any good. The bitch was super nice to me too, said she values my friendship and all that nonsense, then went to go fuck a Punjabi cuck.

Made me realize that obsessing over one girl was the stupidest shit I could ever do. I've since tried to go after other girls (who have all rejected me too) but now at least I know that I'm actually undesirable. I suggest you do the same, you might actually escape robotdom and end up being a normie like so many robots secretly want to be.
>>
like 4 years from now, when you still post here as a virgin, you'll post this in the cringe memory thread.
Its high school ffs.
>>
>>37172258
No don't talk to her again, forgetting and moving on is best
>>
>>37172635
Just don't do it. Her Chad boyfriend will come beat you up.
>>
>>37172475
One more thing to keep in mind:

Don't put her on a pedestal so much. When you truly love someone it's like you share a piece of your soul with them. Your loved one appears more beautiful and extraordinary to you than she actually is. She feels that. If she reacts unkindly to your gift, don't let it hurt you. Sharing your love is nothing to be ashamed of. If she acts like you should be, know that you're better than her and walk away.
>>
>>37172740
I don't know, the point was that I could leave without her thinking I just wanted to screw her. I actually loved her.

AIS, I pretty much expect a standard reaction from her, she's the opposite of a stacy.
>>
>>37172258
Please send it and post results.
>>
>>37172258
do this if you want to suck chads cum out of her clit

she doesn't give a shit about you and she never will

have some fucking dignity
>>
>>37172258
If she rejected you and you're not friends, she wants it to be over. Do not contact her otherwise she'll be creeped out.
If she knows you feel that way, she won't be able to look at you the same ever again.
Don't do it. Let it be over.
>>
>>37173001
No as I said I got to know her at a pretty good level and she doesn't seem to be into boys at all anon.

>>37172983
Sure thing. Won't translate it all because I don't want to tell private stuff but I'll mention it.

Expect it on Wednesday afternoon/evening paris time
>>
File: 1494544008028.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494544008028.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>37172258
if you want to cringe to yourself every night before falling asleep for following 2 years

then go ahead
>>
>>37173060
Oh fuck you live in Paris? I do too
>>
>>37173032
It's been since December. And she didn't exactly reject me as a friend, she even insisted that I keep hanging out with her & her friends. I just drifted apart from social life.
>>
Yeah OP do it for shits and giggles lol
>>
>>37173060
haha holy shit you are retarded and underage
>>
>>37173083
No I live near Marseille.
>>
>>37173085
Oh man then if you tell her all that, it will be really hard for you to remain friends. She'll always be questioning your actions/intentions and could be afraid you'd make a move or do something stupid.

Not saying you'd do these things. Just saying that this is the way some girls think.
>>
>>37173097
You guys have prom there? There wasn't one at the high school I was going to and it was a pretty good one too
>>
Admit that you only want to send it because you cling to the hope of it changing her mind.
It won't. You won't even get pity. Most likely she'll brand you as a weak beta and use you for attention from time to time.
Stop this cringy shit and move on.
>>
>>37173113
We won't remain friends. She's going abroad after graduation and I'm lingering here.

>>37173129
Yeah I got a pretty good school and they have it. Overpriced though, and I bought the ticket before deciding on not going, fuck me.

>>37173147
I won't deny it. That's partly true. I know it won't happen.
>>
LMAO PLEASE SEND IT ANON. DO IT NOOWW
>>
to be honest this is pretty pathetic, it's always better to not do thing like these. Life's not a fiction and this thing you want to send could be appropriate for a fiction but not for real life, just don't do it
>>
you will send it and she will laugh and roll her eyes at your stupid message
>>
>>37173198
You are just causing yourself more pain.
>>
>>37173323
I know. I just can't help it. Perhaps I'm too weak to be able to get back up on my feet.
>>
>>37172825
Yeah I hate to break it to you but she still will think you just wanted to fuck her if that's what she always thought. And that message will just make her think the same thing, nothing will change.

My question is, why do you care about her opinion? Honestly, why? She will never be romantic with you, why does it matter to you that she gives a shit?

Take it from me, it's better off if she thinks less of you. At least you won't feel like such a cuckold when she inevitably fucks a smooth talking basketball american. I mean you can send it if you want, it doesn't seem lile you're gonna change your mind on that anyway, just know that it won't help you in anyway and will just haunt you.
>>
>>37173085
She said that because she saw that you were an emotionally weak man. She didn't want you to feel bad about the rejection so she suggested to be friends.

Every girl does this. The sooner you learn the better
>>
>>37173446
I simply care about her, because I fell in love. Hopefully, I won't ever see her again, because indeed if she fucks an alpha I'd really feel bad about it.
>>
>>37173493
Who cares about how you feel about her? She certainly doesn't care about you at all. She's never gonna date you. And the whole friendship thing was so that she doesn't feel bad about being a bitch and bruising your ego. Nothing to do with you, even though she will cleverly convince you so.
>>
>>37173542
I know that. I've had time to think about it, but what do you want to do? I can't stop loving her. I'll send the message, and hopefully, after a few months of not seeing her, I could actually forget about her.
>>
>>37173001
This

I've been rejected a lot and i just fuck off if the girl isnt interested, its very pathetic to stick around when she has no interest in you.
>>
>>37173580
>I can't stop loving her

Babby's first crush. That's cute dude, but you'll get over it and won't "love" her anymore. Everyone does, but only if you let yourself. Hop on OKC or POF and start talking to other girls. You'll soon realize how vapid women are and you won't fall in love so easily in the future.

Do what you gotta do. Just know that the message won't change your situation with her in any positive way. Not that it matters, her opinion is pointless to you. Do it for the closure, and prepare to cringe at yourself in the future for doing it.
>>
Gay and homo
>>
>>37173783
>Not that it matters, her opinion is pointless to you.

I need to know she doesn't think I'm a jerk.

Fuck. I'm pathetic. It's been months. I've been rehected before but never this hard. I'm pathetic. I know it. Fucking beta cuck.
>>
>>37173850
>I need to know she doesn't think I'm a jerk

It's better if she thinks you are. You have a better shot at getting her to change her mind and want to date you by making her think you're a dick. If you make her think you're a total sweetheart good boy, she will just dislike you more.

Like I said, send the message if you want but ultimately it's for your own closure. If deluding yourself into thinking that sending this message will make her think you aren't a jerk, then by all means, if that's your way of getting closure. Still don't know why her opinion matters to you but eh.
>>
>>37174230
Her opinions matter because I care about her.

Dating her is only a delusional fantasy. I know it cannot happen.
>>
File: 1494218007292.jpg (20KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1494218007292.jpg
20KB, 320x310px
>>37172258
If Kek gives me good digits you shall proceed
>>
>>37172258
>I just want to leave you on good terms

wtf, dude, she rejected you and yet you are the cringey one who still sends her a message?

she'll use your shitty cringey message for loud laughters with Tyrone, her new bf soon after she'll be got dumped by Chad.

And you'll regret it until you live.

>tldr: verba volant, scripta manent
>>
>>37174370
Man stop saying you care about her. This is why you'll never get over her. Your feelings towards her are meaningless if she doesn't care for you romantically. It's like saying the opinion of a celebrity matters to you because you care for them. Like you'll never even know what their opinion of you is because they don't know you exist.

Not only will you never know if she thinks you're a jerk or not, she will never care for you romantically. We're just gonna keep going in circles here, you're not of sound mind right now to get over her clearly. Just know that time heals all emotional wounds.
>>
>>37173850
>I need to know she doesn't think I'm a jerk.
IMHO right now you aren't, but this way lies madness.
Even if she'll tell you you aren't, you'll start thinking she just told this out of pity and you will need to reaffirm this again and again and finally you'll start crossing into creep territory. You won't be able to leave her alone and she will finally start to dislike you, be afraid of you and hate you.
At least that's how it was for me.
Trust me, you need to stay away from that girl. The unrequited love you are feeling is a powerful and painful emotion. You are not in your right mind. You need to let this pass. In time those feelings will dull and disappear and you'll feel better.
You should really talk about this with a psychologist or a therapist.
>>
>>37174572
>Just know that time heals all emotional wounds.

I hope it does. It's been months.

>>37174593
No, I swear that once I send that message I'll never hear about her again. I'll just get out of school like everybody else & skip prom. Then I'll never see her again.
>>
>>37172258
Don't send her anything like this. Don't talk about your feelings. If you must send her a message keep it something like
>I just wanted to let you know how much you've helped me better myself and how much I appreciate you. I wish you the best if luck in life
Or some shit like that.
>t. I've been you.
>>
>>37174780
I could send a neutral message, but telling her how she's made me better would be lying. I was visibly depressed those last few months.
>>
>>37174407
Ra-rullin'
>>
Thanks, anons, for your kind words and your advice. I shall go now, no need to respond anymore.
>>
>>37172258
Depends. It's really cheesy and she might just laugh at it, if she's into cheesy deep stuff go ahead
>>
File: 1475199150172.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1475199150172.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>37172258
anon don't do it just cut ties don't bother sending this pathetic message.
>>
>Even though I know you don't feel the same way, I still hope for a miracle, but I don't want you to feel bad. I simply wanted you to know the true nature of my feelings and to know that I didn't ignore you on purpose
DO NOT DO IT YOU FUCKING ASPIE
>>
>>37172258

wtf this is pathetic and you come across as a massive manchild

>Even though I know you don't feel the same way, I still hope for a miracle, but I don't want you to feel bad.

this sentence is particularly bad
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37172258
This is good and bad at the same time. I'd delete the message and not send it.
>>
>>37172412
>implying you can guilt trip stacy
Come on robot, you know better than that
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.