[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to chose to be anyone else in the world, who would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0850.jpg (62KB, 741x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.jpg
62KB, 741x710px
If you had to chose to be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Pic related for me.
>>
>Wanting to be one of the fakest meme rappers ever.

Bad taste.
>>
>>37172039
Jake Gyllenhaal.

Rich and I don't think it's possible to be any better looking. I'd drop acting though.
>>
>6'3

>beautiful face

>net worth of 180 million
>>
>>37172039
ASAP rocky is v cute
>>
>>37172039
I'd choose to be a dead person.
>>
>>37172039

Zac Efron. I wanna kill him for putting his hands on Alexandra Daddario. Jelly off the charts
>>
As in like a doppleganger or literally switch places with someone? I wouldn't want to feel the dysphoria of suddenly waking up with no memories of my own life or some shit like that.
>>
Probably Drake or something. I just think it would be so fucking cool to walk on stage in a sold out arena where everyone knows every word to your songs, and then go home to your dope ass mansion and have a threesome with two 10/10 girls. Honestly I just wish I could be fucking rich instead of switching places with someone
>>
pls let me be porter robinson.
>top tier DJ
>exploring all the foreign lands of the world
>Organize sellout raves
>all of the Adult Candies I could ever want
>Unlimited supply Japanese of qt3.14s and other assorted azns.
>>
File: porter-robinson.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
porter-robinson.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>37172950
forgot pic
origifrizzlez
>>
>>37172039
See me in the hood the gangstas saying wassup
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.