[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will pay 1 bitcoin to the person who posts a comment which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 1494068277198.jpg (88KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494068277198.jpg
88KB, 1000x500px
I will pay 1 bitcoin to the person who posts a comment which successfully manages to destroy whatever last hope I have left to drive me to kill myself.

Here is a little background about myself so that your insults are tailored to my situation:

>be 26 yo
>still live with parents
>kissless hugless virgin
>disappointment and failure in everything I do
>everyone I know has already settled into good well paying jobs
>my oneitis recently got married
>have applied to 248 jobs and have got no call backs
>the kid who bullied me in high school and threw sodium hydroxide on my face during chemistry class is now a multi millionaire

Post addresses after your comments so I know who to pay.
>>
>>37171600
>Post addresses after your comments so I know who to pay.

Just to clarify, I meant post your bitcoin addresses.
>>
discord /Dxpcdpx

Join this discord if you want what is basically a crisis chat.
I'll want proof it's you but if anyone else wants someone to talk just join and let me know.

If you don't have discord just say.
>>
Don't kill yourself OP. Think of all the cool video games you'll miss out on within the next 20 years.

I know, it's a lame reason, but fuck other people. If you're going to live for anything, live for yourself. You know how shitty other people can be, so are you really going to let those assholes bully you out of existence?

Feel free to add me on discord if you want to talk.

Eye#7635
>>
>>37171600
You still have 1 bitcoin
>>
>>37171600
>the kid who bullied me in high school and threw sodium hydroxide on my face during chemistry class is now a multi millionaire

what's his name?
>>
>>37171600
Sue that fucker
>>
Well my discord channel is looking pretty lonely :(

OP you don't have to join I just don't want to be waiting for nothing...
>>
>>37171771
I'm just worried I could get in trouble if I revealed his name. It would easily trace back to me because I was the only guy he bullied with his mates.

>>37171781
This was like 10 years ago. I have no proof. My scars on my face have basically healed.
>>
>>37171722
This. Life is like a nigger, here in old nigs I hate fucking niggers niggers suck dick, they're all poor like obama!

It's the only reason I'm here, dank vidya.

But if ya wanna give ur bitcoin to somethin, send it to the black hole of addresses that aren't used, and just delete your wallet. Have an impact on the bitcoin economy forever.
>>
>>37171843
he's a fucking turbo-normie and so are probably his mates, if it's a common name then just reveal it, if not, reveal the first name only
>>
>>37171843
Anon will you join the discord channel? You don't have to speak and I don't actually want your money.
>>
>>37171911
Nobody wants to join CuckCord with it's nsfw channels. Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>37171929
fuck off cunt it's literally empty and made 5 minutes ago
>>
>>37171951
By using CuckCord, you contribute to SJW culture, cuckoldery, and everything wrong in this world.

Consider using something less shit, I mean fuckin' ell even skype doesn't censor you.
>>
>>37171970
like i give a shit bro
>>
>>37172007
Exactly why nobody will join your CuckCord.
You don't give a shit about others.
Back to whatever shit board you came from.
>>
>>37171722
>>37171793
>>37171911

whats your link i was on mobile before

i tried adding Eye#7635 but I can't seem to join it
>>
>>37171600

If you have done all the drugs under the sun yeah kys. Else, do all the drugs under the sun. Film all of it and I can ensure you doing all of this will somehow generate you revenue.

Vice will do a documentary about how you explored drugs instead of suicide.
>>
just type Dxpcdpx in to join a server
>>
>>37171600
I don't even want your bitcoin, I'll do it for free. Your life is that shitty. That anonymous strangers on the internet will tell you to kill yourself for a goddamn bitcoin, and here's the deal, if you aren't SOME LARPing faggot you'll actually go through with it. Do I even need to give you a reason? You managed to get plenty all by yourself.
>>
Anon, I was once in your shoes. Everything I did failed. Everyone I knew left me behind as they went forward with their lives and I stayed I the same spot.

That was 8 years ago when I was 25. Now I've got my own business, own a house, two cars, have a wife and a baby on the way due in August.

I completely changed my life when I got sick of working for other people and started an internet business. When I worked shitty jobs, I would never focus on self improvement.

When I had a business it forced me to adopt better habits and really look at what I was doing with my time. Was sitting around, watching TV and feeling sorry for myself helping me in any way? Hell no.

I got a gym membership, threw myself into working out 110% when I wasn't working on my business.

I made a little bit of money and got some nice looking clothes. I got a new haircut. Everything I did was positive. I started to learn a new instrument. No more reclusiveness, no more depression spirals.

Once you begin doing things that "add value" to your life, it will feel so good that you don't want to stop. It may be hard to start, but once you get over the hump you're home free.

Honestly Anon a part of me is very happy in how far I've come, but another part of me wishes I could go back and tell myself this advice when I was your age.

It took me years to climb out of the hole when it should have taken only weeks or months. Think of it this way:

You are at a point in your life where anything is possible if you start now. It's amazing what small changes can do.

I really hope you listen to my advice, I wish someone had told me this many years ago.

Bitcoin: 15CXDzKiehfaWT4Pv1brATGc1XyLWURArt
>>
>>37172032
Don't fall for the CuckCord meme.
>>37172060
All the good things in life are free.
>>
>>37171877
Its not a common name, his profile shows up in the front page of search.

He is a turbo normie and is extremely popular. So it would be pretty obvious for a sad loser like me to spread "lies" about him here.
>>
I'm not Eye#7635 btw that's another guy who also wants to talk
>>37172032
:)
>>
1AuJo7Wjvu6FvkSLnkTKVcgMGhGwepoCXZ

can you give me like $50 worth of bitcoin 2 get started.
im a worthless NEET who's bored to death everyday, and trading memecoins sounds like it can keep me occupied. thanks.

anyway, have you told your parents about cryptocurrency? what do they think of their sound whos one redeeming trait is messing around with virtual coins on the internet?
>>
>>37171600
How long have you been on /r9k/ for? I mean, ask yourself, why are you hanging out on a forum for mentally ill people.

Autism has been directly tied to greater risk of suicide, ask yourself why.

Evolution is cold and cruel, most men who have been alive have not reproduced.

Every other day a person here kills himself, and yet, here you are, walking among us.

Suicide isn't even that painful, it can be done in such a fast way that you won't even register it happening.

Thanks, add me on discord now. MOTFD#3175
>>
File: The-Egg-by-Andy-Weir.jpg (312KB, 648x1920px) Image search: [Google]
The-Egg-by-Andy-Weir.jpg
312KB, 648x1920px
There's only one way to find out if there's an afterlife.
>>
>>37172137
>MOTFD#3175

sorry, I'm still a noob to discord. how do I add you?
>>
>>37172171
Click on the blue thing with three people on it, click "add friend" and type in the name and the numbers just like how I posted it.
>>
>>37172240
MOTFD#3175
just paste this into the "add friend" thing and click send friend request.

Also I just got your request I think. fx217? Log on.
>>
>>37171600

Think about it like this, if you've reached this point in your life and you've fucked up this bad, there's no going back.

If you truly had any drive to improve yourself, you would have by now. I don't need to insult you, your whole lack of will to do anything does that by itself.

Considering you made this post, you're dead set on killing yourself too. Kick the chair from under you.

1Cu1HK2KbRFQbCe27KhqsHJXCiYywSKLJf
>>
>>37172032

Thats my friend ID, not my server
>>
>>37171600
Too long, didn't read lel
>>
OP I don't know if you're here but I don't think you should kill yourself. I don't have any legit reasoning, but 1BTC is alot of money and even $30 of that will make a difference between me eating this week and surviving until my next job interview

I'm not comfortable linking my wallet here but add me as a friend on discord maybe?
>>
>>37172524

Here is my discord Ant#5514
>>
Dude take some fucking medication you're doing it to yourself with your shit lifestyle.

Stop thinking you're better than everyone else yet also worse than everyone else at the same time.
>>
>>37172080
JUST DROP HIS NAME ALREADY

We'll do the rest
>>
File: 1461694916186.png (482KB, 600x672px) Image search: [Google]
1461694916186.png
482KB, 600x672px
dude you have a btc. you know ehat those were invented for? buying drugs on the internet. there's a whole world waiting for you. nothing gives your life focus like a good expensive dope habit. not like you got anything left anyways.
>>
>>37171600
dont hurtyourself anon just go on a killing spree and kill the normies do it for us i believe in you
>>
File: IMG_3410.jpg (49KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3410.jpg
49KB, 547x480px
>>37171600
This is as good as your life will ever get Anon. It's all down hill from here.
>>
>>37172137
R9k is not for people who's extremely depressed

I passed those days and I almost certainly killed myself if I kept coming to here. Now my life turned better and I still come back for those real feels. I still hate normie and normie shits but I cannot drawn myself into so many truths on r9k
>>
>>37173033

OH SHIT i know this guy!
>>
>>37171600
basically all your problems are memes you have fallen for
>>
File: 20170206_220715.jpg (654KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_220715.jpg
654KB, 2560x1536px
>all these faggots trying to get him not to kill himself
>point of the post is to drive him to suicide
Unless you can make it so OP has job and friends in less than a month, you shouldn't bother. He might think "If l just try, I can have a normal life" from reading your posts and he'll just reexperience everything that pushed him to suicide and this time he won't have any hope left.
The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I picked up a stray cat from the street and if I die, it won't understand what's going on and will probably die too. The cat loves me too much for me not to care about him. Pic related is my cat.
As soon as he dies, if I don't have a normal life (have a job, at least 2 friends and maybe a gf) I'll kill myself.

If you don't care about what people will think after you die or if someone can take care of your animal after you die OP just do it, otherwise wait until you can die without regrets to do it. Maybe try to make your life better in the meantime and if it doesn't work just do whatever until you're ready to end it.
>>
>>37173081
did you just delete your comment you massive faggot
>>
>>37171600
Don't kill yourself anon, take some with you. Go to that millionaires house and throw acid on his face, take someone, live a little. It's pretty comfy in prison desu
>>
>>37171600
Set this up. Rates are pretty damn good right now (~0.1% daily, roughly 95% APY compounded)

We all know you're too pussy to actually off yourself, so you might as well start making some money the only way you can.

P.S. If this wins 1LLvtnHfNGgvJ711DUhTQ6Dfgyq4LhTyMv
>>
File: 1de.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>37173081
>>37173158

so who was the guy who threw acid on OP's face
>>
>>37173289
Fuck forgot link https://github.com/BitBotFactory/poloniexlendingbot
>>
>>37171600
>>37171843
So you want to kill yourself but you are worried that some bully could trace you by your post on r9k? You have some wierd priorities.

Drop this shit. If you really want to kill self first do all the this you were afraid to do because of possible consequences. Go a talk to girl. Go and do everything you were afraid to do. You have nothing to be afraid if you want to kill yourself. You can always kill yourself later, if it turns out bad.
>>
File: IMG_6165.jpg (30KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6165.jpg
30KB, 480x361px
>>37173177
desu thats a good idea. he threw a base on your face, acids neutralize bases, everything is perfectly even. try to get sulfuric acid. that shit gets really hot when it melts skin and causes the worst burns.
>>37173099
i was suggesting drugs since hed end up even more depressed after a while then have an easy tool to kill himself with
>>
Hi. Im a person that has been dead around 4 hours and a half. Do you know what's on the other side? Nothing. I remembered that haven't felt so at peace in my entire life when I died. It didn't lasted long though... I woke up in a room that was so fucking cold and stayed there over two hours until someone came. Since then I don't really fear death. It's great to be dead.

18MvhCPZrowEc1ak4kHByQ1udTip9GRCeL
>>
File: resurected.png (888KB, 1900x876px) Image search: [Google]
resurected.png
888KB, 1900x876px
>>37173337
OP said he's some fag minecraft youtuber going by the name TZJinzo he didn't said his real name.
>throwing acid on someone's face
get him boys!
>>
>>37173583
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC69JGbbbkizSjWcFf0Yv_Tw
There is absolutely no way this guy is making millions with a shitty channel like that
>DOTA
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.