[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rorschach test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: AnimatedRorschach.gif (209KB, 350x275px)
AnimatedRorschach.gif
209KB, 350x275px
How insane are you, /r9k/?

http://personality-testing.info/tests/HEMCR/
>>
5 of 10
>>
Two of ten
>>
>>37171458
I got a spooky 3/10
>>
>>37171673
Got this as well.

Origano.
>>
>>37171458
One out of ten. I must be pretty sane.
>>
I just got 0 out of 10.
I have finally become the Normie.
>>
Some of my answers weren't listed.

Like the one looked like a bloody man's face as he was dying and another looked like two hermaphrodites fighting over a penis, but i just had to say "something else"
>>
most of them look like alien faces
>>
3/10, but that was because the choices weren't what I was seeing (i was seeing weird ancient fucked up animals)
>>
>>37171458
3 out of 10 for mee
>>
3 out of 10, pretty much ok with it.
>>
1/10
weow oregano
>>
1/10, I took this test once during a consultation with psychologist and it turned that my interpretations of those images make me a sane person
>>
4/10
I hoped for at least 8
>>
I actually got a 9/10

I feel kinda fucked now
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-125217.png (386KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-125217.png
386KB, 1080x1920px
>>37174461
Pic related

Dingdongorginallo
>>
>>37174461
>>37174494
>>37171673
>>37172429

I got 7/10

disturbed bros where we at
>>
>>37171458
6/10 i dont know what that means...
plz someone explain
>>
>>37174620
right here son
6/10
>>
>>37171458
1/10

I'm not insane, nice.
>>
>>37171458
Apparently not seeing anything is a sign of being disturbed?

8/10
>>
Picked "Something not listed here" literally every time. 0/10
>>
This thread is not right, it gave me 1/10
>>
>>37174939
maybe you're just a fucking normie
>>
>>37171458
09/10
This test needs more options
>>
>>37171458
4 that's what I got, 4
>>
File: catto speedo.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
catto speedo.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
Why I always only see bug heads and explosions in this kind of tests.
>>
>>37171458
I got 5
Go mad? Don't mind if I do!
>>
They all looked like animals or faces.
>>
>>37175118
Wew, I also saw bug heads!
>>
>>37171458
3/10
I wish I knew which answers were considered insane, but these little poindexter jews are always so secretive with their methodology.
>>
1/10

im sane right? that is pretty good if true
>>
>>37171902
same.

originoaldsaasdf
>>
I will never understand these, maybe I'm too literal or something, but I just spend ages looking at them and find nothing
>>
>>37176459
It's called having an imagination
gregregano
>>
10/10

Would go crazy again
>>
>>37171458

Your score is 2 of 10.

heh, i pretty much love the sea.
and see many lobsters and gay fish.
>>
The Rorschach Test isn't for insanity, you cucks. It determines psychopathy. Psychopaths are great at simulating and they're highly socially functioning.
If you want to score your visible autism try something else.
>>
>>37177055
enlighten us on how this test works. or atleast what score means "YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATH !! I WILL SUCK YOUR DICK" and why ?
>>
>>37177185
I don't know how this online attempt works. The test is meant to have subjective answers that will be interpreted and analyzed by a certified person. Based on the average answers extracted from a large sample, they know what answers are considered normal, and what answers might be a sign of mental illness/psychopathy. The test has questionable validity and is rarely used nowadays, especially because it's easy to memorize the average responses. Ted Bundy faked through the Rorschach test. Point is, it's not a questionnaire. An actual testing has open discussion and you don't pick from given choices.
I'm going to guess that all this test does is to add some normal answers and some that may signal a certain abnormality, and it adds points whenever you go for an answer that's unusual. It doesn't reflect anything in my opinion, because the results may be biased from already offered options that limit expressiveness.
>>
>>37171458
5 huh.

I've always had a good visual imagination.

And I've always thought I'm walking the thin line between schizo and normal.
>>
>>37176459
It's not supposed to be cognitive.

You're supposed to have an intuitive answer in mere seconds, most of the time.

The odd image will fail and produce no feeling, however.
>>
>>37177385
That's bullshit. The test was modeled for schizophrenia.
>>
I got a 6/10.
>>
>>37177846
Nice Wikipedia skimming. I specified mental illness, and how it's mostly used nowadays. It had an intensive use in detecting psychopathy because actual checklists with concrete symptoms are recent. It was also used for personality particularities, but it lacks validity for projection. I didn't elaborate on it's original purpose because it wasn't relevant.
Overall it's not an 'insanity' test. Patients with severe schizophrenia don't need a Rorschach test, and the rest are certainly rational enough to not be included in the 'insane' category.
It's as simple as that, pal. This whole thread is a meme for people with special snowflake syndrome.
>>
File: alarmclock.jpg (56KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
alarmclock.jpg
56KB, 750x750px
>>37171458
in totally sane :) and my toaster can tell you
>>
>>37179597
>I specified mental illness
No you said psychopathy and I didn't understand the reasoning behind it so I called bs.
>>
>>37171458
Though it was more than a decade ago, I can still vividly recall the one time I took the Rorschach test.

I was still a wizard apprentice at the time, relatively young but old enough to resent my condition. All of my bad angels were still in their infancy but, well, so was I. Their "torments" at the time were what I would consider tantamount to the gentlest caresses now but, as I said, I was young and naive.

And being innocent, I sought the help of doctors. God was strangely silent when I begged him to exorcise my demons, so I decided to pray to Asclepius instead.

I still recall that initial assessment, of trying to suppress laughter when the psychologist presented me with the first inkblot. I found it absurd that the men of science I hoped would save me made use of a diagnostic tool that seemed no less primitive than an oracle reading the entrails of a bull. Desperate as I was, I played along and when presented with the inkblots, I answered truthfully.

I admitted that I saw in those shapes the faces of leering devils, of grotesque hermaphrodites with large breasts presenting even larger erections, of some masked shaman with blue sparks flying from his fingers as repulsive spiders crawled across his tattered robes. It was cathartic, a rare opportunity to describe the devils I had been forced to keep silent about for so very long.

I paid a very dear price for my lack of restraint. At my next meeting, I wasn't offered friendly faces providing counsel. Rather, there was nothing but police in the service of the Office of Mental Health. And they had nothing to offer but the the threat of charged tasers and the chains they used to bind me.

I still remember the Rorschach test. How could I not remember that curious little game I played in a desperate attempt for help, the very same the doctors used to prove as that I was beyond it?
>>
2/10

Most of my weren't listed
>>
File: result.png (16KB, 654x116px) Image search: [Google]
result.png
16KB, 654x116px
Not that bad. Though I had bias going in with fallout new vegas and two bears high fiving.
>>
>>37171458
Got 2/10
brb checking into a psych ward coz the internets said so
>>
>>37180978
do you write?

i want to read more
>>
most of the time my answers where not their
>>
>>37172360
I thought one was excalibur blade in a srone
and another that was a pretty clear rocket taking off emitting flames
>>
>>37171458
4/10, a lot of time they just looked like various body parts, blood, or dicks/vaginas.

That's probably all this test looks for to be honest considering its age. Kinda dumb.
>>
>>37171673
5/10 here. I was kinda surprised.
>>
5 out of 10
t. Schizoaffective
>>
>>37171458
3/10. the best explanation for most of them were animal or human figures, not sure which ones were fucked up
>>

I'd like to know which ones. Dumb ass test.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.