[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex really THAT important

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: received_1422875994439548.jpg (71KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
received_1422875994439548.jpg
71KB, 736x552px
For all of you here who could have an otherwise good life, is not having sex really enough to ruin it? There are so many other things in the world, and sex gets lamer as people age and look bad anyway. What is it so important?
>>
Because it's one of our most baxic drives as much as hunger. You know how many people do extreme things to help tame it just like monks in a monastary? A simple statement like "it gets lamer XD" just mocks people even further by shaming them.
>>
>>37171112
It's no doubt important. There are things like consoles to make it easier though. I know it's a big deal, but why must it be life ruining?
>>
>>37171153
>consoles
A distractor doesn't make it any different. People going on hunger strikes do the same thing. It's a part of our biology. The fact that your refusal to acknowledge thst it's a part of our character and drive shows you have not gone without it. Hence, I can conclude you are a normie. Get out before giving such asshome advice. It's on the same level as "b urself XD"
>>
>>37171153
>"how can you be hungry?" says the aristocrat surrounded by piles of ambrosia
>"how can you go without sex?" says the postmodernist slut

fuck off
>>
>>37171382
>>37171405
Have gone without it 4 years and am not a female either. Nice tries though.
>>
>>37171495
>4 years

I imagine with all the estrogen in the water you're probably supplicated hormonally to be a nice little drone regardless of whether you had sex or not
>>
>>37171051
sex isn't, but romantic intimacy is.
>>
>>37171510
Also fap often and have a good drive.
>>
I dont do sex
I earn enough money, dont look below average and I'm actually a bit charismatic
But eh, I just dont care about it
Having a gf would be nice, but the lewd parts kinda scare me off
>>
File: 1486048233426.jpg (7KB, 236x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486048233426.jpg
7KB, 236x240px
>so much sex driven faggots ITT
Chill the fuck out, sex is for the normos. I've never had sex and I don't want to anymore. I still want to have a gf, but I don't want to have sex with her. Having orgasm is nice, but you must be a total fucking normalfag if you would unironically touch someone that way and not feel disgusted.
>>
i've really just wanted affection and care from a female.
it has to be physical affection and care, it can't be one without the other.

physical affection without caring is a fuck buddy and caring without physical affection is a pen pal or acquaintance, i don't want either of those.
>>
>>37171051
Intimacy, not sex. In the progression of life romantic intimacy is a very important step to achieving personal maturity and progression. The longer you go without, the harder it is to obtain. Once you pass a certain point without it there's no turning back and you are permanently stuck in personal limbo and are unable to progress as a well developed person. You will find yourself isolated from those who managed to cross the threshold as you are left behind and others move foward.
>>
>>37171051
>Is sex really THAT important
Sex itself isn't, but romantic intimacy is, and unfortunately they're pretty much inseparable.
>>
>>37171495
>4 years
Try 35 years and try to talk.
>>
>>37171495
>gone without it for 4 years
You better be in kindergarden
>>
>>37171510
They need to put more estrogen in the water if you ask me. I don't want to pay for hormone therapy to transition.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.