[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Swiping right on tinder and other apps like it for 2 days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>Swiping right on tinder and other apps like it for 2 days straight

>not one match

This was the first time I put myself out there in the "dating" world and once again humanity is repulsed by me. I got no matches in all that time. I feel like returning into my hole and staying there for the rest of my life.
When does this suffering end anons?
>>
>>37170679
Post your profile and let's see what damage you've done to yourself, cuck.
>>
Males dont have a sexaul expiration date like females do. Why not wait until 30 to get into it? Why not focus on making yourself a better person? Because if you do,by the time you are 30 you will be irresistible and be able to have literaly who ever you want to have. Thats my battle plan anyways. Just wait. You have your life ahead of you after all. Just put in some effort.
>>
>>37170711
Posting my pic online is out of my comfort zone anon. Please I don't want the feeling of shame to overcome me again as it has the past few days.
>>
>>37170727
Can confirm. You can pull any pussy from any age range in your 30s, and it's the easiest it'll ever be to do so.
>>
>>37170729
Post your description then
>>
File: 1331092901241.jpg (107KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1331092901241.jpg
107KB, 500x334px
>>37170727
I'm 28 already
I have a good job and work almost everyday .
I have no friends, am unintersting, have no personality and never had a gf. Life is just so boring for me , I end up either sitting at my table doing nothing for hours on end or walk the streets dejected from reality just wandering aimlessly . After about an hour of walking I just stop and come to the realization that i'm alive as if to say to myself that entire time I was walking dejected and unfeeling that I was some sort of zombie with no soul.
>>
>>37170729
>Posting my pic online is out of my comfort zone
Fucking a, I bet you are the type of autist to post a school picture styled photo as your profile pic. You autists never fail to put a smile on my face.
>>
>>37170751
Don't have one. Just some books that I read.
Will having a good description help me? Should I be flaunting money to these girls?
>>
File: 1493683850102.png (74KB, 392x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493683850102.png
74KB, 392x398px
>>37170783
>Don't have one.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>37170769
Try reinventing yourself. Put some money to the side and go somewhere. Do something. Anything. Just dont continue to do what you are doing now. I would say the cut off for changing yourself is 45. After that,there really is no return. Not any real reasonable way anyways. You still have time and i beleive in you.
>>
File: 1467390019909.jpg (346KB, 1526x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1467390019909.jpg
346KB, 1526x1600px
>>37170804
I have nothing to say about myself that wouldn't be a lie. Even when I was in school and had to write about myself I would have to make up a life for myself so I would be able to exist somehow in this world.
>>
File: 1492255044859.jpg (21KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
1492255044859.jpg
21KB, 230x219px
>>37170832
>I have nothing to say about myself
>wonders why he can't get laid
Holy shit, listen to >>37170822, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>37170822
I always wanted to get away and start a new life in another city or country but I work and help my parents pay their rent. Abandoning them would mean they would become homeless.
>>
>>37170856
They are adults. They can handle it.unless you want.to live this enless cycle of servitude to them i suggest moving in with yourself and them. Thats really all i can tell you to do. It is cruel but it is crueler of them to do this kind of stuff to you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.