[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to have friends and go places with those friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1491018065561.jpg (70KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491018065561.jpg
70KB, 1200x1200px
What is it like to have friends and go places with those friends?
>>
>>37169894
Fun until you realise that you care more about them than they do about you and come t understand just how shallow your connections to them are. You will never have true companions who will stand with you against the world like in cartoons or anime or movies. All friendships in this day and age are based on convenience and as soon as it stops being convenient to be your friend, your so-called allies will either turn on you or abandon you.
>>
>>37169941
you should probably find some good friends
>>
It's overrated

One on one hangouts are superior friend format
>>
>>37169894
It's nice for awhile until you realizes friends come and go like annuals in the winter
>>
Boring, I feel just as lonely as I do when I'm on my own.
>>
I imagine it isn't as good as those Persona games make them out to be. Even in friendships, 2D is the superior choice.
>>
>>37169894
>>37169941
I can relate to this. It's sweet until they end up exploiting you for your royalness and then drop you like a dime.
>>
>>37170000
No. They just go...
>>
>>37169941
Or maybe you are a shit person who never had any real friends?
>>
you feel like they're just being charitable and taking pity on you because you're not really funny or engaging.
>>
File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
I WANT FUCKING FRIENDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37170209
Cry harder you fucking faggoy
>>
>>37169894
Bit of a mixed bag. Sometimes it's fun, but sometimes (most of the time) you're just playing along while secretly wishing you were at home doing whatever you normally do at home alone.

If you're a mental wreck constantly plagued by your own neuroses, being out in public won't really improve your situation at all. >>37169997 is a good starting place.
>>
>>37169941
I can tell you that is not always true, here is my story
>moved in 2014, not much money at home anymore
>go to new highschool
>can't make any real friends because sperg
>meet a Chad in my homeroom, lets call him John
>John play wrestling, bangs girls, and (usually) makes fun of nerds like me
>talk to John in my homeroom
>become pretty well acquainted with him
>fast forward to next year after summer
>no friends to sit with in morning before buses come so just sit alone
>John walks over, we make small talk
>"Hey anon, why don't you sit with us"
cont.
>>
>>37169894
>never bothered to find friends
>never approach people or initiate conversations
>never asked someone to hang out with me or was the one to make some sort of plans
>ended up with a group of 6 very close friends who invite me everywhere with them
>apparently I'm an irreplaceable part of the group despite being inert and rarely doing anything
>not even a mocking stock, they just like me and think I'm a cool unique guy
>they have their stupid normie moments but I actually enjoy being a part of a group and I have them to thank for making me feel normal

I ended up with a girlfriend the same way. People keep approaching me and I have a very unwelcoming vibe and I look like I want to die. I never once in my life came up to someone and introduced myself first and people keep coming up to me. Men and women.
I guess the fact that I'm a 6'3, fit, chad looking guy helps.

But to answer your question. Its good if they actually think of you as a friend and like hanging out with you. If you are a mocking stock of the group constantly made fun of, its not fun because I've had those kind of people around me and its clearly visible they never enjoy themselves.
>>
>>37170510
>say fine because too shy to say no
>John introduces me to friends, all of them normies and not at all like me
>start to hang out everyday
>even get in their group chat
>everytime they start to plan something without me, John will say "wait, what about anon"
>start doing normie shit with them
>still have no money, John usually offers to pay for me
>John drives around in his car, even take me for my autist errands
>still good friends
That was longer than in needed to be, but its a nice part of my life. Don't know why he would ever want to be my friend, I have no money, no other friends, and many of his other friends make fun of me. But he is, when he has nothing to gain.
>>
File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>37170558
Why did this never happen to me? FUCK
>>
>>37170755
Sorry anon, I truly am, it sucks not having friends.
>>
File: 1495290732413.jpg (7KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1495290732413.jpg
7KB, 166x166px
>>37170000
waste of quads man
>>
>>37170755
Because you're probably a Ioser Imao
>>
>>37170901
Will you fuck off and leave, you stupid faggot
>>
>>37170755
You can be calm, it never happened to me either.
>>
>>37170558
nice, you must not be too spergy then
>>
>>37169894
It can be fun but im depressed so after i drop them off or they drive home i go back into my usual rut.
>>
>>37170558
John sounds like a good friend. I hope you guys know eachother for a long time
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.