[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wy can't we robots get gfs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1476571076114.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1476571076114.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
Wy can't we robots get gfs?
>>
>>37167915
because we're social outcasts and/or make bad decisions regularly.
>>
Because we lack fundamental human rights
>>
Because the laws of physics don't compel atoms to move that way.
>>
You have to talk to women first.

I'm horrible at introducing myself to new people and I have very few opportunities to meet women anyways.
>>
>>37168006
As a followup question, why is it so easy for women to go up and talk to men?
>>
It's not our fault women are naturally trash.
>>
my gf didn't text me all day boys
>>
It's just... such an injustice
>>
Because whenever you get one you just use her as emotional support without giving anything back. I'm dating a robot right now and it's draining, I'm willing to give it at least two more months though
>>
>>37169197
>implying that i've been in a prior relationship
>implying that he's still a robot
>>
>>37167915
>Wy can't we robots get gfs?

we actually can, but the eligible ones are quite rare.

that's because our standards are not as low as the Average Cuckchad, who would gladly accept a gf having one or more of these characteristics:

- she's not a virgin
- possibly tasted a black cock
- skank
- dresses like a slut
- her most smart sentence: 'omg I bought those $99.95 shoes discounted to $94.99!!! I'm so happy!'
- went to some party knowing that there her virtues would be probably wasted
- does believe in loyalty but does not actually believe in committing for life to a man
- sincerely appreciates Chads and values a bit too much mundane things like sixfigures banksavings and perfectly sculpted bodies
- mentally ill
- scared more by prenups than by sewer rats (meaning actual sewer rats, not your ordinari Jewbankers)
>>
>>37167915

what *exactly* do you expect from a 'gf' ?
>>
We have nothing to offer.
>>
>>37170514
love is not a thing you can buy.
>>
File: 1495357695598.jpg (10KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
1495357695598.jpg
10KB, 244x206px
>>37170536
Oh you poor thing...still an ignorant young child...he still thinks women love men the same way men love women.....oh my life was so much more blissful when I was just as ignorant as you.
>>
>>37167915
I can only talk to new people (male) with yes ore no.
I can only talk to my friends in meemees but they still accept me <3.
I cant talk to woman.
I tried so hard to overcome this fear by going up to some while sweating rivers and tried to say something but nothing would come out.
This went on for like 30 seconds.
She just looked at me weird and walked away awkwardly.
>>
>>37171131
:(

Tfw none of my friends know any wummyn, and I cannot introduce myself to women on my own :'(.

I'm going to die alone
>>
>>37171227
atleast we have eachother <3
>>
Because we stay home and don't go to.clubs/societies to meet new people.

We go to work/school and come straight home and whine about it on the internet.

Admit the truth.
>>
>>37171265
>clubs/societies

the worst places where you can find a gf.
>>
>>37171489
Because?

You find someone who has shared interest and if you get friendly enough, even if they themselves are not single, maybe they can introduce you to a friend.
>>
File: 1494992495597.png (134KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1494992495597.png
134KB, 1000x998px
>>37167915
>Wy can't we robots get gfs?
unironically the 80/20 rule

>inb4 attacked by white knights and roasties
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.