[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She forgot about our date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 1324549758786.png (16KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
1324549758786.png
16KB, 630x620px
>joking around with girl on facebook messenger
>she says "haha jokes aside, when are we going out?"
>kind of shocked she's into me, but set up a date for saturday night at 7pm
>she says yes but she is working during the day but will call me when she knows what time we can meet
>waiting at home
>see her active on facebook and stuff but doesnt message or call me
>message her at 11:30pm "so i guess you were too tired from work huh?"
>she forgot about our date
How do I deal with this feel? I am feeling miserable. I haven't been out with a girl in like two years
>>
>forgot
The worst part is you believe this
>>
Dodged a bullet right there OP.
Now that you've learned your lesson, find someone else and start from scratch.
>>
>>37167460
I don't know man, I am conflicted. She was the first one to ask me when we are going out. I was just joking with her for banter, not really expecting to go out with her.
>>
>>37167472
Not him but that's the point. She asked you out then she "forgot". Dont believe that. Or, let's say , there was something much more important/interesting for her to do at 7pm than your "date".
>>
>>37167472
She wants you to chase her. Don't.
>>
>>37167472
I dunno, call me overly trusting but I'd chalk it up to an honest mistake. Assuming she seems interested in scheduling another one, that is. Give her one more chance, I'd say, but if she can't show up to TWO dates then it was never gonna work out anyway.
>>
>>37167533
That's what I'm thinking. I met her in person two months ago and she started talking with me out of the blue on facebook so I guess she has some interest.

I guess I will just wait for her to make it up to me. She already apologized profusely but hasn't set up another day.

>>37167503
>She asked you out then she "forgot"
I still don't get why she would do this.

>>37167517
Thanks. I won't.
>>
stop talking to her. if she was actually into you, she wouldn't have forgotten, so it's not like you're missing out on anything
>>
Original Poster, I believe it is time for you to focus your efforts on a different female human being.
>>
>>37167559
Dont talk or bring the subject about a second date. Let her decide it for herself, that way you'd see if she's "really" or not interested. And as the other guy said, if she forgets again, its game over.

And for the second, some women just like to play with other people. That's their nature.
>>
>>37167571
>>37167632
>>37167637
Thanks for your advice. Hope you guys have a nice day. I won't contact her.

When she apologized to me, I made myself look indifferent and said "no worries, have a nice weekend." I think it's better than being bitter to here, even though I feel disrespected and furious on the inside
>>
>>37167675
>no worries, have a nice weekend
Good post. Let's see when she contacts you again. Also, did she say anthing afterwards?
>>
>>37167802
Yes, she said "So sorry about that. I woke up with a horrible hangover and I was out of it the whole day. You too."

I think it's strange for her to go out drinking heavily the night before she has work, but oh well. Nice of her to say You too (to my have a nice weekend). I will wait and see.

The trouble is: I find it very hard to meet friendly girls who are interested in me so this hit me kinda hard.
>>
>>37167831
Honestly, I don't buy it. You don't just forget. She must have had something come up, perhaps even just a second thought. We live in an era where people generally avoid confrontation. My bet is that she was thankful that you gave her an easy out of the situation by being so understanding.

I could be wrong though. I suggest that you ask her out again if you are interested. If it doesn't work out then move on. At least you will have closure.
>>
>>37167443
Did she say sorry or anything?
If yes, say "haha don't worry about it. But now you got to make up for it ;)".
Set up a new date if she responds in a nice way. If she bails on you again after that, just drop her then.
>>
>>37167443
Post a pic of her so we can judge pls
>>
My semi-Chad friend said I should do the only mature thing: set up another date with her and don't show up haha. I don't want to drop to her level though

>>37167877
I agree, but I don't want to come off as a beta. I would like to wait and see if she asks me out again.

>>37167891
Yes she said sorry many times, but I kind of want to wait for her to set up a new date.
>>
Went out a couple of time
Didnt text her, she didn't text back
Haven't talked to her an a year and two months
How bad did i fuck up
>>
>>37167831
>Yes, she said "So sorry about that. I woke up with a horrible hangover and I was out of it the whole day. You too."
Red flag: she drinks waay to much (or she cant control what she takes (cant say no either)), and partying/doing whatever else had priority over you.

Abandon ship.
>>
You seem like a good guy don't let these bitter fucks jade you man. though you do seem a bit naive maybe, it's all good.
>>
>>37167924
Worrying about coming off as a beta makes you a beta though...
>>
File: 1495070738083.png (167KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1495070738083.png
167KB, 348x342px
>>37167924
>I don't want to come off as a beta
>I would like to wait and see if she asks me out again.
Your best bet is to just forget her and this situation entirely and ask out a different girl. Notice what I said there, YOU ask her out.
>>
>>37167443
If she approached you, you might still have a chance. Either be a man and ask her what happened or wait it out, she might ask again.im this >>37167950 fag and i regret every day for not taking the initiative
>>
>>37167950
A year and two months is a really long time to be thinking about the same girl.

>>37167965
Yes, I agree. To be honest, I wasn't interested in a relationship, just a date with a cute girl (I haven't been out with a girl in about two years).

>>37167981
Thanks man. I think people in this thread are actually supportive.

>>37168009
>>37168030
I admit I'm a beta, but I don't want her to know that. I will try and forget her, but I just wanted to hear people's advice here. It seemed like she was into me but she forgot ;_;
>>
>>37168009
no it doesn't. it may, yes. but don't automatically jump to that conclusion. it might just mean he's self aware about social dynamics and is planning his next move well. God, honestly, i despise simple minds.
>>
You don't just "forget" a date

She doesn't give a fuck about you OP, don't pursue this dumb cunt.
>>
>>37168053
I was so close an didn't follow up, she was sexually suggestive with me and talking about the outline of my penis and shit like that. Come to think about it, she was laying it on heavy but i was to dumb to act
>>
>>37168054
And if he is doing what you say then I think he's a shitty human being. Not wanting to partake in petty social "games" does not imply a simple mind. There is way too much bullshit in our current society. People should just say how they feel, and be secure enough to accept the reception.

God, honestly, I despise fake people.
>>
>>37167443
She never forgot, she just wasn't going to go anyway. Probably thought the forgot excuse was the better one in this situation.
>>
File: 1493604033842.png (697KB, 1423x664px) Image search: [Google]
1493604033842.png
697KB, 1423x664px
>>37168054
>God, honestly, i despise simple minds.
>>
>>37168053
I didn't mean to say that you are a beta. I was merely pointing out the contradiction in your statement.

Like >>37168030 says you should take initiative. Don't be afraid of the reception. Decide what it is you want then take the path that you believe will lead you to your desired outcome. If it can't be achieved, no sweat.
>>
>>37167924
make her suffer

make her feel pain not just for you, but for all the guys she lied to and embarassed
>>
>>37168122
This
there is where she made plans but flaked and there is when she might make up an excuse but plans were never made.
If the former she gave no shit about you, hell even courtesy text is better
>>
>>37168164
Take it easy son.
>>
>>37168111
two things you silly imbecilic vermin. love you

1) I didn't call you simple because you "don't want to play games ", I called you simple because you obviously have a narrow mind to jump to such an obvious conclusion that you did.

2) understanding social dynamics and pulling strings based on that understanding doesn't make you a shitty person, it makes you sweet as fuck
>>
>>37168155
Thanks for your advice, but I think it'll come off as pushy and desperate. I will wait a few days and see what happens. If she is interested, she will probably message or call me. We have mutual friends, so I don't think she will try and completely leave my life.

>>37168164
I'd like to, but she won't learn. She will just get angry for a short while and keep on keeping on. Also, since we have mutual friends, it could come back and hurt me.
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (46KB, 187x192px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
46KB, 187x192px
One sad thought: If I had not written to her at 11:30pm, would she had ever written to me?
>>
>>37167443
She didn't forget. She found someone else.
>>
>>37168283
Not that day, she might have "realized" waaay late.
>>
>>37168202
We would likely not get along. More acurately, I would tolerate you when we met, then do my best to avoid you thereafter.

I stand by what I said. Studying the social dynamics of a situation in order to manipulate the outcome, to your benefit, makes you a shitty person (or at the very least an asshole).
>>
>>37168208
>she won't learn

Then that's even more reason to hurt her. This isn't about learning, this is about doing what's right. Every move you make, every action, every thought no matter how small changes the zeitgeist, and what others may claim a petty act of revenge is in fact the first step of a life where you're treated with respect.

Inaction or forgivenss on your part weakens men, weakens the family unit, weakens society and in so doing destroys technological progress and happiness, and above all weakens yourself. This isn't just about you, it's about all of us and besides, why would you get in trouble for something that she wouldn't?
>>
>>37168208
If you say so. I think it comes down to your delievery.
>>
>>37168327
the nice thing about manipulating the strings of the social stage, is that nobody knows you're doing it ;)
>>
>>37167465
un - ironically the best advice in this thread.
>>
>>37168396
>moving the goal posts

Fuck off you hedonist.
>>
>>37168413
Thanks i guess, i wasnt really trying to.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.