[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever try DMT?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: DMT-AG.jpg (168KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
DMT-AG.jpg
168KB, 640x508px
Or salvia? I hear its crazy
>>
File: 1476824973647.png (258KB, 830x949px) Image search: [Google]
1476824973647.png
258KB, 830x949px
>>37167109
Lol plebs.
>>
>>37167109
Tried DMT, crystalline and shanga.
What you wanna know?
>>
>>37167327
1: What the fuck is shanga?
2: What did DMT actually do?
>>
Salvia yes
>first salvia trip
>all thoughts and feelings and memories vanish
>experience eternity as chaotic waves of energy flowing from left to right
>eventually thoughts start to return and remember there's supposed to be stuff in the universe and I'm a person
>the waves of energy turn into images of different times and places moving past me quickly
>recognize the one of my apartment and jump in and there i am
>next 15 minutes have a distinct sense that I'm a character in a storybook that a mother is reading to her child
>>
>>37167372
You can also smoke the plant that is used to create DMT, it's the more organic stuff and called shanga (don't know exactly how to spell it) over here.

DMT gives a very intense, yet pleasant trip.
You smoke it and it hits really fast and strong, making you wanna relax / lay back immediatly.
The feeling is more calm than LSD for example, it gives you a kinda warm body high also, similiar to opiates in my opinion.
On top of that you get very strong closed and open eye visuals, you can kinda compare it to the picture in the OP, only it's moving and morphing all the time.
Trip lasts about 5-10 minutes, and you will be a little confused / spaced out afterwards for a few more minutes, but in 30-45 you will be completly back to normal - I like that very much.

I never had out of body experiences or meetings will aliens or other shit like some hippies claim, but it's still very intense and fun.
I very much prefer it to most other psychedelics, because it's so short and much more relaxed, you're not on edge all the time - yet it should still be treated with respect, because it's very strong.
>>
>>37167282
KEK!
>>37167109
Never tried it, but I hope to before I die. I read about people wishing to commit suicide on r9k. I would imagine that one should try a strong hallucinogenic like DMT before dying, but would it be bad if one was suicidal?
>>
>>37167537
Not sure about the suicidal thing.
I've been depressed half my life and I had no problems, yet I was never truly suicidal I think.

Personally I got very positive and motivating vibes from the trip, like it was pushing me in the direction of being active and happy, embracing my humanity (god that sounds hippie as fuck, but still).

The trip is very short, so I think there is not so much of a danger of being stuck in a loop or feeling very uncomfortable with yourself, because it's over in a few minutes anyway.

The worst thing that could happen is that it makes you feel so shitty that you finally kill yourself for real, which could also be a good motivation? :^)
>>
>>37167109
Doing LSD soon. 100ug. DMT is for another day, years in the future.
>>
>>37167109
I tried DMT but didn't go all the way (took 1 hit, most people say 3 is the sweet spot)

>take hit
>as I exhale it feels like all the air inside me leaving at once
>almost can't breathe because of the ash I mixed it with
>can't move either
>time slows down to about half speed
>look at the walls melting for a few minutes
>sober again

I think you really have to be committed and have a strong psyche to do DMT. I couldn't.
>>
>>37167435
what form did you take it in anon?
>>
DMT was pretty cool. My face repeated itself into infinity and then suddenly I was looking at a weird diagram on old parchment paper. It was three pyramids next to each other and a sun was over the biggest one. I looked up from the paper and I was actually standing in the desert in front of three pyramids. Something something elephants. Then I was back on the couch. Eh. I'd rather do mushrooms to be honest. I'd never do salvia after the stories I've heard.
>>
STAY AWAY FROM DMT

Mortals just do not know what they are getting themselves into! It's not a drug.
>>
I've had some really hardcore salvia trips before but the trips are always physically and mentally uncomfortable.
I want to try DMT though
>>
>>37169607
Then what is it? Some kind of tool for enlightenment? Fuck off and go listen to Tool or Bill Hicks or something. People are going to do DMT and have some kind of 'spiritual experience', 'feel' enlightened for awhile and probably even believe they're enlightened because of it, then go about their life like they normally would.
>>
I've done DMT at least 20 times. All this enlightenment talk is bs. It did give me 'revelations' on aspects of my life, but when applying them to the bigger picture of my life, they were completely useless. You get this moment on DMT that's like WOW at the time, but after you realise it's just useless crap.
It's like I'm in a battle, that battle is my whole life, there are bullets flying everywhere, my goal is to survive and some soldier comes up to me and says "hey man one of your socks is over your trousers". I got a revelation, but it doesn't benefit me in any way in respect to my goal.

Nevertheless, it's definitely a crazy experience, I only did it for the surreal visuals and high. You literally do go to another dimension if you get enough in ya.

I've literally felt like something was ripping my soul out of my body, like it was letting loose, bit by bit. All around me I could hear what sounded like thousands of electronic didgeridoos. My walls melted like butter and just evaporated, all that was left were these unbelievable patterns moving as smoothly as smoke in still-air. I got ripped out of my body and it felt like I was shot out of a cannon at 500mph. I could hardly process this before I found myself in some other dimension, crazy alien objects all over the place. I saw what looked like ancient Egyptian gods and some other entities covered in eyeballs. I had some conversations with entities, have no idea what we talked about anymore.

Everything felt so familiar, like I had been there my whole life, even though I have never in my life, seen anything that even comes close to what I saw.

Imo it's just a moments experience and nothing else. The 'revelations' you get might benefit you in small aspects of your life, but for me, most of them were completely unimportant and thinking about it too much distracted me from the bigger picture of my life.

Remember if you do DMT, the rule of thumb is: when in doubt, double the dose
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-040953.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-040953.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
This is very close to what open eye DMT visuals look like
>>
>>37170271
After smoking it?

That's pretty awesome. Why can't our regular vision see things like that? It would make everything more interesting
>>
>>37167109
Done salvia twice, its legal in most places so just look for a shop online that sells it. I would reccomend 200mg of 20x
>>
File: alex-jones-smokes-weed-joe-rogan.jpg (137KB, 1600x755px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-smokes-weed-joe-rogan.jpg
137KB, 1600x755px
>>37167109
I don't need to. I do it every night when I go to sleep
>>
>>37170286
Yeah literally when you let out the first hit, everything around you starts looking like that.
The more you take, the harder it is to make out what you are actually looking at as the visuals get more intense
>>
File: 1490999121183.jpg (231KB, 490x570px) Image search: [Google]
1490999121183.jpg
231KB, 490x570px
had pretty much the same experience as >>37168881, I've done it a few times, it's cool but not that enjoyable like in a recreational way you just enter hyperspace for like 15mins and then you're done, my first time I totally freaked out the second hit was just so intense I'd never got so high so quick before. LSD combined with other psychs has always been a way better experience for me when wanting to just really trip hard and see some shit just because you have time to experience so much but it's a lot more risk of getting into a bad trip that could last for hours.
>>
>>37167109
I've done Salvia a couple of times back when it was legal where I'm at.

First trip
>exhaled and fell back
>Started to fade into another existence
>All of a sudden riding a horse
>falls off horse
>looks up at the trees above me
>everything starts turning into spirals
>spirals spread out and the sky opens up
>the kool aid man is surfing in the sky talking to me
>telling me I could come with him to work in the kool aid factory
>He starts leaving as I come back into reality

Second trip
> nothingness and static

Third trip (strongest trip)
>Exhale and falling back
>everything changing so many colors
>Start to fall from a cloud
>everything continuously changing colors and hue patterns
>Falling/melting upon impact through the ground just to end up back into another weird reality
>Continues this for what feels to be life times after life times.
>Last time falling/melting through the ground end up back in reality
>Everyone telling me that it looked like I had a seizure for about 15 minutes and was drooling all over myself

Also I had a friend who told me he once turned into a floor mat and a couch on his two tries.
>>
>>37171439
When I tried salvia it didnt do shit, I was hoping to see everything turn into a 2006 flash animation or some shit... didnt even feel stoned or anything....
>>
>>37171526
How did you smoke it?
Because you can't just smoke it like it's weed.
>>
>>37171588
smoked out of a bubbler. My friend told me to hold it in as long as I could. I think I smoked 2 bowls by myself and It didnt do shit.
Im pretty sure it was really low quality shit that was in low form or something
>>
Something I get pretty much every time I take my first hit of DMT, which is freaky but awesome at the same time
I hold all my hits in 15 secs.
After I take my first hit I start to feel my heart pounding harder and faster as I hold it in. I feel it pounding in my head. This keeps escalating. Then it literally just stops as soon as the DMT hits. My heart goes back to normal in a split second.

Anyone else noticed something like this?
>>
>>37171619
Yea probably very cheap low potency from what it sounds like if it didn't do anything at all.
>>
>>37171666
All it did to my friend was make him slur for like 3 minutes, sicc gets btw
>>
>>37171439
>Continues this for what feels to be life times after life times.
That's one good reason why you don't do drugs. Time gets distorted, and you can experience thousands of years in just minutes. Also, it can fuck your soul up something rotten. Not that most psych-users would believe in a soul and devastating cause and effect, because it's all just colours and stuff, right?
>>
File: ashmeads_kernel.jpg (9KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
ashmeads_kernel.jpg
9KB, 200x185px
>I've heard of salvia and it doesn't sound too pleasant.
>>
>>37167109
I smoked salvia for a couple of days that I got from amazon, I think it brought out latent psychotic tendencies in me and every time I smoked weed after that it got worse till I ended up as I am now, paranoid and anxious and alone
>>
File: 1463142155432-1.png (74KB, 601x434px) Image search: [Google]
1463142155432-1.png
74KB, 601x434px
>>37167109
Used to get into salvia often during my teenage years. Very interesting, yet disturbing plant. Almost always felt like pins and needles throughout my entire body, like my skin was being ripped from off from me, freeing my soul when i started to enter salvia land. Really strange experiences ranging from being thrust into a geometrically fluid lego land type environment to feeling like inter-dimensional beings were trying to communicate with me by transplanting thoughts and feelings directly into my mind. I remember one time while tripping i would picture people in my life and they would have an aura around them of different colors that reflected their personality or perhaps soul. Pretty weird stuff. Can definitely get very physically and mentally uncomfortable like a previous anon said, although i did notice a certain afterglow effect where i felt great for 15 minutes after i returned to reality.
>>
>>37171619

Dude you gotta incinerate that shit. Normal heat from a lighter won't burn it hot enough to work.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.