[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's stuck on your mind, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 24

File: 1494556901189.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494556901189.gif
924KB, 500x281px
So what's stuck on your mind, anon?
>>
I've been working for the past year and got a lot of money, now I'm planning to study a subject, but I don't know which subject it should be? I've been practicing math and its fun So I thought about studying math, but I dont know if I'm intelligent enough to study it in a university. Can a wise robot who is in the pantheon of the NEETdom give me a few words of wisdom?
>>
>>37165830
girlcock
orig
>>
>>37165830
Wondering why she came to my house when we haven't spoken since October
>>
>>37165877
>tfw my post was the last thing this thread experienced and then it died
>>
What's the point of going put this Saturday? I go to nightclubs and dance alone and leave alone. I'd rather sit at home and listen to the radio
>>
My ex is bragging to me about fucking some knucklehead piece of trash at a party. She's been rubbing my face in the prospect of this for a couple days. Supposedly to encourage me to go out and get laid. She always does shit like this. It feels more like she just wants me to know my place. I hate people.
>>
File: 1495254708895.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495254708895.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>37165830
worried about this kfc job I applied for. If I cant even get this then I'll end it.
>>
>>37165877
What are you passions/hobbies?
>>
File: 1484098289419.jpg (203KB, 730x830px) Image search: [Google]
1484098289419.jpg
203KB, 730x830px
>>37165830
she is drifting in and out of my head.
I managed to numb it out playing vidya and jerking it all day.
>>
>>37165930
If that's how you think it'll go and you don't enjoy it, then don't go. There is no point.

>>37165877
Study some more and see what it feels like? I dropped out of math, and I never got the feeling that you have to be very smart to study it. Most of my coursemates were average smart kids. Hard work is the thing.
>>
Anyone wanna die but dont wanna risk trying to kys? Just fall over or not wake up would be nice. Id be afraid to even shoot myself because i know people would come quickly and i might not die instantly. I dont have any hobbies or anything. The only things i really like is smoking and its not a lot maybe 10 cigarettes a day but i also dont want cancer because then fags can say stuff like "you chose it". should i stop, i enjoy it alot
>>
>>37165830
How I'm gonna talk to this grill on Monday.
>>
File: IMG_5534.jpg (147KB, 1136x1433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5534.jpg
147KB, 1136x1433px
>>37165830
If all the girls I meet are crazy, maybe it's me that's the crazy one.
>>
I don't know what I should be doing with my life.

I hate myself and can't believe that anything I do could lead to success. So there's no point to anything.
>>
File: 145583183066.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
145583183066.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>37165949
>What are you passions/hobbies?

Well, I dont have a lot of spare time to pursue hobbies, because I'm wageslaving from 8am to 6pm. The only thing I do with my freetime is doing math exercises (I dont even know why I started it, but it makes me feel good to do it), shitposting on several websites and making some retarded music pieces with my midikeyboard.

>>37165968
>Study some more and see what it feels like? I dropped out of math, and I never got the feeling that you have to be very smart to study it. Most of my coursemates were average smart kids. Hard work is the thing.

Thanks for the response, how long did you study it until you droped out? How much preknowledge do I need in discrete math/logical proofs to succeed the first semester?
>>
File: 1495340151685.png (473KB, 634x725px) Image search: [Google]
1495340151685.png
473KB, 634x725px
>>37165977
I would kill myself at any miment but the thought of being unable to be conscious frightens me. I dont mind the pain and all but thought is important.

all I can say is find a hobby or something to dedicate your time to and stick to it. You'll feel less suicidal.
>>
I want to talk to some fembots. I fantasize about ginancialy taking care of a cute neet girl with a fat ass that will let me pound her when ever.

I just want to take care of a cute 19 year old beet fembot and probably get her pregnant. I'm not even ugly and I'm fit.
>>
A problem. Depression has ruined me, and while it sucks that I neither enjoy nor care about anything, the real mystery is how I should cope with this knowledge. For if a random person can by degrees lose all similarities with the people around him, can those common traits matter in the first place? Like, take eating cookies for example. They're universally acknowledged as delicious, but I've gone through phases where everything I eat tastes like nothing, which throws that completely into question. Are cookies delicious? Depends on who you are. This train of thought leads you to understand that everything people around you accept as certain is only relative, and is accepted because it applies to most people.

This is why philosophy feels so important to me. It is one of the only disciplines that usually assumes our current world of the senses isn't real, or at the least, not all there is. Even if I do get my depression cured, I'll never be a normalfag again because I know there's nothing under the surface of those short-lived pleasures and emotions. I won't figure out the mystery of life, but I really don't want to die without looking at it some.
>>
>>37165977

Pick up smoking weed to knock the habit. That's what I did. Also, a good vaporizer takes the edge off,
>>
File: 1495290236695.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
1495290236695.png
136KB, 363x296px
i have to p*p really bad... like really bad

ther wc is so far away
>>
>>37165830
Not much, just thinking about killing joos. You anon?
>>
>>37166082
so if i had a shotgun and some 00 buckshot shells and put the barrell in my mouth, woud there be any chance of survival even if an ambulance was on standby?
>>
>>37166139

99.9% sure that would work.
>>
>>37166104
I feel the same way.
I haven't gotten to the point where tastes go away.
Everyone experiences everything differently and I find that fascinating.
I theory life, I theory death, I theory the world, and everything else. I let my imagination run through everything. I guess you could say I'm an escapist. I only find joy in learning about people and wanting to see humanity advance.
>>
File: 1429152767225.jpg (27KB, 320x280px) Image search: [Google]
1429152767225.jpg
27KB, 320x280px
I submitted a janny app and really hope I get it.
>>
>>37166139
You stupid fucks are sooooo retarded.
Shooting yourself right above the ear horizontally is optimal. It shoots out the central part of the brain. Nothing can save you from destroying the cerebral housing area. Nothing.
>>
>>37166139
Hitting the pineal gland is a sure way to die
>>
>>37166071
>how long did you study it until you droped out?
One year. I must say it was a provincial university, not highly ranked or anything. I don't know that they had any programs with very competitive cultures and high grade student material.
But I really liked it. It was fun and chill, people were humane and weird. Completely different in a good way from my experiences with studying engineering in a more prestigious university.

>How much preknowledge do I need in discrete math/logical proofs to succeed the first semester?
Can't answer this as you're probably not in my country and your education system works differently. Over here universities either put things in the material for the entrance exams, or just pick up where high school left off.
>>
File: 149063066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
149063066.png
35KB, 632x852px
>>37165830
I just read an article of European ships dumping nuclear waste of the cost of my home country.

I feel a hopeless sense of disdain. As I wish the west could be annihilated but know it'll never happen
>>
>>37165830
>So what's stuck on your mind, anon?

The future of the white race.
>>
>>37165830
If it's possible to fall in love with a person you met on the Internet

I need advice
>>
>>37166212
>cost
coast*
>>
>>37166139
Most likely but there is a chance you'd live on as a vegetable.
>>
I would actually be satisfied with my life if not for uni.
I wish I could become neet and be confident that it wouldn't bother me a few years in the future.
>>
I just want to be left alone and not have to deal with people. I can function perfectly well in society if I have to buy I fucking can't stand people. I hate the summer because all my fuck head neighbors are out making noise and all I want is silence so I can read and chill. Fuck normies and their loud ass parties and fuck their screeching kids.
>>
File: 1494800018860.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1494800018860.png
52KB, 596x739px
>>37166212
Let's be honest. Our people are worthless and are just along the ride for the lulz. Who cares if a couple blacks die off of radiation exposure.
>>
File: 1481807635146.jpg (40KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481807635146.jpg
40KB, 634x960px
>>37166200
>people were humane and weird

This sounds at least not like the hell that the usual workplace is.

Do you still study something? Why did you drop out Anon?

Thanks for your replies Anon.
>>
>>37166104
>Even if I do get my depression cured, I'll never be a normalfag again because I know there's nothing under the surface of those short-lived pleasures and emotions.
This is not true. I went through exactly what you're describing. You're forgetting what feeling feelings feels like. They change reality for you temporarily, make you experience everything through them. You can't be detached when you're feeling feelings, or if you can, they're really weak.
I lived my entire life until last year without feeling strong, positive feelings in social situations. It isolated me from other people very effectively, and I never understood other people. Everything changed in a very short time when I found a treatment that worked. It doesn't matter that you know everything is hollow and and there is no deeper truth to what you're experiencing in the moment. You can still let go and enjoy it, and you'll want to, because it feels amazing.
>>
>>37165830
I wanna get my pseudophilosophical thought engine running again but its rusty
>>
>>37165830
I've been trying to consider myself otherwise the past few years, but I'm actually scared to be lonely. I only have like 3 >friends max and that's only because they're my childhood friends, and it looks like they're about ready to move up and on in life while I'm stuck as a pathetic piece of shit.

In a non-memey way I want to stop or at least reduce the amount of regret I get. Sucks being a manchild.
>>
Girls.

as usual.

i think of all the opportunities i may have had over the years onvolving girls that i didnt take. and that i still may be given opportunities but i dont learn, and i remain stagnant, then hate myself later for it

I wonder if i had done something, maybe my life would be better and i wouldnt be such a loser
>>
>>37166222
dub trips checked
why does it matter though?
>>
>>37166305
Not that anon, but what treatment if I may ask?
>>
My mom told me I have ADD since I was little, why didn't I get pills then ffs I would have a better GPA what the fuck, I'd be in a better uni now not FGC fucking faggot U.
>>
Rose aka randytaylor69

i wake up feeling like shit every morning because every night i cant not think about her and how ill never know her

im 27 and shouldnt be this stupid but i am
>>
>>37166374
Not anon
>why does it matter though?
Why would you not worry about your own race?
>>
>>37166174
I know what you mean. We all do experience things in different ways, though they're all bound by the limits of biology. We're animals, but conscious of it, and are confined in what we can know by it. Reality gets so weird when you think about it, and how impossibly little we know.

>>37166305
Yeah, I believe one day I will be able to feel again, and I'm sure it'll be nice. But I'm not sure I can fully be at peace until I know how to contextualize meaning. Either I can pretend it lies within certain things and I've just lost the ability to see it, or I accept that it doesn't exist and just dislike/like the feelings when they present themselves. But then I have to define meaning, because I haven't really gotten that down.

Etc. etc.. I really should read more. Tell me more about your social Anhedonia, anon. I'm curious.
>>
>>37165830
The future, its so distant, but its coming so fast, I'm exited for it, I'd like to see whats within it.
>>
>>37166405
We barely know anything and yet we try to convince ourselves that we know everything.
I start looking at the littlest things like my hands, my feet, the things around me and I see the everything about them.
I construct them in my mind, I try to figure out why it does that and so much more.
It's truly remarkable and yet we're just a speck in this universe
>>
>>37165830
I'm having some weird existential crisis, anon. Nothing I do is satisfying. It's all just sand running faster and faster through my hands. All the same there's no other choice but to go on. What's this all for?
>>
>>37166302
Not at the moment. Right now I focus full time on being insane. I'll go back to my engineering studies at some point unless I bankrupt myself by not getting better. I dropped out of math because I never had plans to complete the degree, just needed something useful to spend a year on. The career prospects aren't that great, and I need a lot of security and a good job market because I'm crazy :o)

No problem Anon! Go ahead and find something that's sufficiently fun to do that you won't get bored, and that has great people in it! "Do what you love" and "having passion" for your work is classist buzzword bullshit and a plain lie, all work is going to have dull aspects to it. Only an idiot (or an extremely successful, privileged person) could seriously and sincerely convince themselves they love their job.
>>
>>37166430
the only thing that's sure to be in the future is suffering
>>
>>37166456
My hopes are to help end the suffering (I want to create a gun company)
>>
>>37166472
So you want to be an arms dealer
>>
>>37166489
Yup, and a inexpensive one
>>
>>37166404
I don't really care for anything. My head is empty most of the time.
>>
>>37166449
Yup. It's very easy to disregard your post as cliche, but the moment you really try to make sense of our place in the universe, it all falls apart. Reminds me of a Newton quote:

"I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."

It almost makes me want to dive right into all kinds of knowledge as soon as possible so I can get some kind of framework for it. Not sure how I can truly care about anything until then.
>>
>>37166522
That's a very eye opening quote when you really know what it means.

We still don't even know about ourselves.
We don't know what dreams are and how they occur.
We don't know why our body tries so hard to keep ourselves alive.
We don't know anything at all about consciousness.
I would love to have all the knowledge of the universe and the penalty is by just being alone.
It'd be fantastic
>>
>>37166385
ECT. It horrifies people for some reason.

>>37166405
I had social anxiety. It was bad enough at times that I realised what was going on, but what I didn't understand before it went away was how I was constantly dealing with a low grade anxiety that kept me from ever relaxing or losing myself in the moment when I was with other people. Even with my mother and my best, oldest, most trusted friends. I assumed I was just not cut out for being around others. Introvert, or whatever.

>I'm not sure I can fully be at peace until I know how to contextualize meaning.
You seem to be operating from an intuitive and normal understanding of how the mind works here. Unfortunately that's backwards. People aren't really thinking creatures, we're feeling creatures and the thinking has been glued on top.
What you feel comes first, and only then you come up with thoughts that make sense of the feelings. Rationalize them, if you will. You may be processing legitimate and interesting philosophical questions, but your feelings do not come from them. You focus on them because of how you feel. The minute you start feeling better, the questions will start feeling clear and obvious or unimportant or you'll just forget all about them.
It's utterly fucked up to notice just how much of a dumb animal you are, and all the levels of self-deception you constantly fall for and will fall for again and again. :D but with it comes good stuff, too. Knowing how you work, having a reality-based theory of mind helps you live in your mind successfully. Finding happiness is easier when you know what is more likely to make you happy.
>>
I had a snippet of what it was like to not feel like I was buried under years and years of pain and suffering.

I felt happiness at a high level than I usually do.

I really want that feeling back.
>>
>>37166102
Well I mean I hope you found your femanon soon
>>
>>37166656
That sounds right. When I was happy, it didn't matter what "meaning" was, because I was content. Still, this question matters to me. When I feel I am on the right track to solving it, I become hopeful, and happier in return. But this too is rooted in biology. You're right, it is really upsetting to know that despite our intelligence we're just animals reacting to stimuli. Once I have a concrete way to view the world, and test the waters with philosophy, I may be content with what I know. Until then, it's not enough.

Funny how it's only late at night when I get this desire. At most hours of the day, I do try to commit to learning, but I stay on /r9k/, or I go to read like it's work and wait patiently until I can keep browsing. And I do care about these things, but it's very difficult to quit. Oh well.
>>
>>37166374
Because I hope to have children one day.
I would like them to grow up in a society where they are not a hated minority.

Free yourself from the chains of nihilism, Anon.
>>
>>37166238

Of course you can. I have at least twice. It still hurts, even 15 years later.
>>
>>37166102
I would also like this.
>tfw no NEET fembot to provide for, turning her into a happy housewife and eventually a mother
>>
>>37166870
>tfw no cutie wife to take care of
>>
>>37166903
Isn't it strange how something that seemed standard for previous generations feels so out of reach?
>>
>>37166785
>When I feel I am on the right track to solving it, I become hopeful, and happier in return.
Good. Meaningful goal-oriented pursuits and progress in them still work for you.
Thing is though, you aren't going to solve this question. Ever. Philosophy doesn't work that way. You can only learn more about it and gain a more nuanced understanding. But there will never be answers, and never be a model that truly captures reality. If either was possible in philosophy, someone would have done it at some point.
My dorky quest was with THE TRUTH. I needed to know what it was, how to know at least something for real, whether it even fucking existed. So I read about epistemics, epistemology, philosophy of science, and tangentially related weird stuff. It was ok, but exhausting and took so much time. And I did reach a conclusion: it doesn't matter. That's the only conclusion you can get to in philosophy. Everything else is just more forking paths. Nihilism is the only ultimate answer.
>>
I masturbate too much and its getting in the way of my responsibilities and I want to stop but I can't
>>
>>37166951
Welcome to the information age where we made sex casual.
I wish I was born in mid 1900s
>>
How to get the fuck out of IT while still being able to support myself.
>>
>>37166804
I'd have to find something that gave me meaning, but I'm far too lazy for that right now. As for your future children being a hated minority, I have no idea what the future holds. I hope it doesn't come to a point where we use anyone as punching bag.
>>
>>37166957
Agreed. Knowing the question better is still part of the answer, and I'd like that. If we can't know anything, I want to know exactly why we can't know, and what to make of our world as we have it. I've read several anecdotes of people whose lives have been changed by reading Kant or Nietzsche, and so far I don't have any reason to doubt it. Even though the claim at ultimate knowledge is very hollow, it's a direction, and it feels good to me in the moment. When it comes down to it, what else is there?
>>
>>37166985
>I hope it doesn't come to a point where we use anyone as punching bag.
Srsly? You don't think we use anyone as a punching bag now?
>>
>>37166815
>15 years later
Man I am so sorry to hear that what happened

It's not just the Internet, distance also plays a part. I've never met anyone like this person. But we both live in different countries and this person is constantly in my head it's driving me crazy
>>
>>37166238
Yes it is.
I fell for a girl and every I talked to her, every time I saw something resemble her, I felt like my eyes would turn into heart shapes. I loved her so much.
I wish I could've lived in the same city as her and cuddled with her.
>>
I wish I could be successful without doing any work. God, I hate doing things.
>>
>>37167062
How is she now anon?
>>
File: arctic-spm_549x322.jpg (27KB, 549x322px) Image search: [Google]
arctic-spm_549x322.jpg
27KB, 549x322px
climate change
I literally spend 80+ percent of my hours thinking about it, reading about it etc.
It is such a disaster and the world is fucked.

I am in bad shape
For 10 nights a month at least I have a dream where I am a Bangladeshi farmer on a bridge with floodwater amassing around me. The bridge is collapsing from the weight of the people clinging for life. I can smell the seawater, and taste the panic and sweat of the people around me
I've tried everything to stop this dream. I put soap in my nose before bed to stop the smell. I even tried to induce bed wedding so I could blame that and not climate change for the flood I dream of.

It is destroying my mental state.
>>
>>37167083
It's interesting how the world can live without us but we can't live without it
>>
>>37165830
I'm short, and I can't get over it. It isn't even that big of a deal since I'm excelling socially, but I can't help but feel that life would be twice as good if I just a had a few more inches.

It sucks because there's nothing I can do about it. I'm a very hard working person and a go getter, but I'm faced with something I can't fix through hard work. It's just luck and genes.
>>
>>37166995
Oh yeah, I'm definitely not telling you to quit your pursuit because it won't lead to answers. The journey is often more meaningful than any arrival, and if you have genuine curiosity, nothing good will come from suppressing it or from trying to skip to answers that don't feel right or true yet.

"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer."

Good luck!
>>
>>37165830
I hate almost everyone and everything.
I mean it. I'm just beyond depressed and disillusioned with life itself.
I hate normies who have it easier than me socially. I hate leftists who get to circlejerk about their political views openly whereas I risk social rejection and possibly punishment if I express my conservatism. I hate women, pretty much all of them. Ever since swallowing the redpill their behavior has disgusted me in every conceivable way. I hate everyone who tries to tear down the traditions and values our society was built upon and and replace it with degenerate materialistic nihilism.
I hate being constantly undermined, ignored, and undervalued. I know what I'm worth and I've been given the short end of the stick. I work hard and I'm a morally upright individual, and yet everything I am and everything I stand for is constantly demeaned and marginalized.
How do I get rid of this anger? It honestly feels like the universe itself is trying to get me to snap or kill myself.
>>
>>37167003
I see it as a bunch of dogs biting and growling at each other instead of all the dogs picking on one pupper. I don't know. Maybe I don't know enough about the world I live in.
>>
>>37167098
Thanks man. It feels like I have to do it. I may not find the answer I'm looking for, but at this stage in my life, with me how I am, how can I do anything but? It's one of those things. Glad you understand.
>>
>>37167083
Concern may be warranted and still unhealthy. I'd encourage you to seek psychiatric help if you can.
>>
>>37165830
I just met a girl through some friends. She wanted to see/talk to me first so that's cool. We hit it off and texted each other all day. Hopefully something can come out of it.
>>
>>37167082
Sadly she's suicidal now.
I had so much bottled up in me that I erupted.
Two days later
I told her to forget about my existence and forget about what happened when we first stopped being friends.
Now she posts on social media how she's constantly depressed and I feel bad now because she won't forget.
>>
>>37167104
>swallowed the red pill
>morally upright

kek pick one
>>
>>37167133
Accepting harsh, unfortunate truths about the world does not make you a bad person.
>>
>>37167152
No, but deluding yourself into thinking that false justification for hating an entire gender is a harsh, unfortunate truth does.

"Red-pillers" are pathetic.
>>
>>37167104
>How do I get rid of this anger?
By snapping out of the red pill high. Redpillers are red-blue colorblind and have swallowed a conspiracy theory that gives them an illusionary certainty in a complex, uncertain, nuanced world. Too bad it does that at the cost of turning you into hateful people.
>>
>>37165830
I'm getting very annoyed that I have to force myself to go to social event places I absolutely hate just to fill the very basic quota of socializing. I'm so fucking tired of society wanting me to pretend just to impress some fucking cunt or dipshit bro dude. I have the basic human need to be around others of my kind but I love my personal space to death. And the problem isnt socializing cause I do that fine, its the fact that I have to drag myself somewhere or to some event just to do it. Motherfuckers cant be chill anymore and just crack open a few beers and talk for hours getting to know each other. No I gotta act like some form of jackass to get your attention because that's what you respond to. I hate this shit.
>>
>>37167123
What did you guys talk about when you first met?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>37167175
This is exactly right.
>>
>>37167174
>Can't go two (You)s without throwing in an ad-hom
Thank you for making my point crystal clear
>>
>>37167104
Why do you come to /r9k/? Isn't this place full of almost everything /pol/ hates? The only thing the two boards share is a hate for women.
>>
>>37167104
Are you me? the only difference is you have white hot anger, while mine has turned into icy cold bitterness
>>
>>37167175
I'll "snap out of it" when I come across a more logical alternative. I have not. The redpill is the most complete and accurate predictor and explicator of female behavior I've come across.
>>
>>37167199
No, that "ad-hom" is what this argument is about. Character. I'm saying that red-pillers are of immoral character because of what they believe in.

Christ, at least learn what a logical fallacy is before accusing people of it.
>>
>>37167208
>Isn't this place full of almost everything /pol/ hates?
I'm not a /pol/lack by any stretch, they ascribe far too closely to the just world fallacy when they're not blaming muh jooz for everything
>>
>>37167208
The people on pol v and r9k are one and the same. You just don't see it cause you never go there
>>
File: 1483043029619.png (25KB, 107x199px) Image search: [Google]
1483043029619.png
25KB, 107x199px
>>37167184
We just sent pictures to each other, honestly. I broke the ice by sending her a couple meme pics saying they were my face, rather than actually sending her a pic of my face. Then we talked about our mutual friends. And then other stuff and other stuff.
>>
>>37167229
If you were a true polack you'd know that is meme. Our humor is often misunderstood.
>>
>you gotta social anon!
Bitch I didn't eat the fries because I'm not hungry.
How is that not being social.
I'm watching you fuckers eat it right in front of me
>>
>>37167222
I didn't swallow the pill voluntarily. It was forced on me by my own observations of women's behavior. This is the last (You) you're getting from me. Ciao.
>>
>>37167216
>when I come across a more logical alternative.
Have you looked for one? Because you don't have to educate yourself very much to see how the red pill fails.
>complete and accurate predictor and explicator of female behavior
Such things don't exist, and if you're willing to believe in one, you've already abandoned truth.
>>
>>37167253
>Have you looked for one? Because you don't have to educate yourself very much to see how the red pill fails.
>Le educate yourself meme
Tumblr-tier logic, familia. And yes, I have.
>Such things don't exist, and if you're willing to believe in one, you've already abandoned truth
I never said a perfect mode existed, the redpill is just th closest I've come across
>>
>>37167129
I'm curious anon but why do you push girls like her away? I mean if you told her I bet she'd understand

This kind of thing has happened to me once already and I just don't get it
>>
>>37167253
>>37167216
>>37167222
>>37167229
>>37167281

Nerd fight!
Nerd fight!
Nerd fight!

orororigiiginal
>>
Why can't autists look people in the eyes?

Pls only care to explain if you really have autism.
>>
>>37167296
>tfw too intelligent to have a discussion with other posters
>>
>>37167234
>And then other stuff and other stuff.
Uhh, okie. I guess I'll ask her how she met my friend then see what happens from there. Hopefully, she can take control of the convo after that.
>>
>>37167289
She basically did everything her and I did with another guy.
very intimacy things
>>
>>37167305
Just wanted to give some lurkers a chuckle
>>
>>37167215
I don't externalize any of this. On the outside I'm a pretty normal guy. I let the rage fester beneath the surface.
>>
>>37167232
So what you're saying is a bunch of NEETs, virgins, manchildren, and failures with shit genetics are the majority of /pol/ uses? These are the people that claim superiority over all races and despise degenerates?
>>
>>37167317
Shit anon T_T

Don't get me wrong though, but I think you dodged a bullet there
>>
Receiving a rimjob from a hesitant, new partner.

It's delightful.
>>
>>37167222
Not that anon but pretty sure he was referring to the unnecessary "red-pillers are pathetic" you passively-aggressively tacked on at the end.
>>
>>37167366
We did so much together but it hurts every time I talked to her so I gave up.

I'm still in-love with her so fucking kill me now
>>
>>37165830
I am so lonely it hurts. I think I am being lead on by an insanely hot girl. She told me she wanted to smoke weed with me but then I blew up her phone and she stopped responding. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Why did I have to kiss her? She seemed to like it I guess. I choked her too. That was fun. But now I'm in love. And I shouldn't be. Aaaaaaaa I need someone to fall in love with me or I might die. Fuck I hate this shit. I should have fucked her desu. I had the time. She would have let me. God damn it. Why do I fall in love with people I don't even know.
>>
>>37167420
Love is such a fickle emotion.
Humans are fucking weird
>>
>>37167252
This, I didnt take this shit of my own will. I was forced to cause women's logic and ways were dangerously starting not to make sense. The pill may use hate as its engine power but you cant tell me that even the smallest dose gives you more of a wake up call than any advice on "respecting women" and all that horseshit
>>
>>37167335
Neither do I, but with bitterness its very easy to tell that I'm like that, the way I walk and talk to ppl is nothing but venom. People see that I hate them before they even talk to me. I could hide it, but I'm tired of the bullshit. what you see is what you get. I'm tired of the facades.
>>
>had a very intense and vivid dream where I committed suicide by cop and died and became a floating ghost
I'd never fucking do that in reality but holy shit that was something
>>
Well my evil girlfriend I decided I loved because literally no one else would decided to punish me by doing coke with by best friend. I think she got mad because him and I tag teamed her, she didn't think I'd do it but I did. Anyway we broke up and shit is now depressing. I guess I'll be spending more time here
>>
>>37167494
Reminds me of the time in a dream that a friend of mine killed died in a car accident and I made myself one of the best race car drivers in the world for his sake and that a dark spirit haunted me saying that it was my fault for his death
>>
>>37165830
I work at a grocery store. My ex (the one gf I've had in all 20 years of living, I know I'm not a robot but I ain't a normie either) and my oneitis (who has a boyfriend who is basically me but an actual edgelord and a druggie) are working there, and a mixed race fucker twice her age who works here hit on her and I want to beat him to a pulp.

I have a register next to hers, and all I hear is old men hitting on her, and it feels fucking disgusting, because if I say anything she'll realize it's fucking weird that a guy she doesn't know very well to be uncomfortable when guys hit on her, and put two and two together.

What the fuck do I even do here?
>>
I really want to meet a girl who likes me and who shares my interests. A girl I can cuddle all night long, who will run her soft hands through my hair and whisper that she loves me. A girl who I won't be afraid to be myself with. She doesn't have to look like a fucking model, just attractive to me. I'm not even that picky. Please God let me meet this girl so I can fall in love with her and we can be together forever. My love for her will overcome my lust for any other woman. I would never cheat on her, never betray her. She might think I would, she could be jealous and insecure but you know and I know I would never leave her. Please God let me get a clingy affectionate girlfriend.
>>
>>37167554
Have you tried getting to know her?
>>
>>37167569
Actually yeah, we talk at work whenever it's slow, and she's really fucking sweet, and every single time she's nice to me I die a little more inside because I'm not going to be in this town for much longer, and even if I was, she's fucking taken by some degenerate.
>>
I still don't think i deserve this amazing gf i have right now, and I'm kind of scared I will fuck it all up
>>
>>37167397

I always remember two things when I feel depressed about a person

Imagine them taking a shit and always remember that there are probably seven people in the world just like them

sorry anon I give bad advice but keep on hanging
>>
>>37167585
Oh damn I was going to give you tips but since you're leaving soon then nevermind
>>
This girl I work with that I've fallen head over heels in love with over the past few months. But I never had a chance, and at the end of next month I'm leaving, and she'll be gone by August, and we'll probably never see her again. And I'll be left to wonder if we could've ever been together had I met her earlier somehow.
>>
>>37167588
i dunno i'm drunk and this was the first thing that came to mind
>>
>>37167611
Well it's a long enough time to start talking and possibly texting, so tips away please.
>>
>>37167591
Yeah I know.
Its just so hard.
>>
>>37167588
IM A GIRL AND I JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU GUYS SAY THIS

your doubts about fucking the relationship up is literally what is going to fuck it up someday
>>
>>37167650
I feel you anon T_T
Try getting a hobby so that you don't think about her too much
>>
>>37167652
Thanks! I'll try to make things work with this girl I'm interested in.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 241x209px
where my life will go after I am kicked out of uni in a few months with no money and no job
>>
>>37167652
Well I'm sorry "miss", but lemme explain the culture we're in.

Girls are seen as superior in terms of romantic partnerships today. Any girl can find a guy, no matter her looks, a fat girl can find an average skinny white guy with a fat fetish, for example. For a guy, you're lucky if you get ANYTHING if you aren't fucking Chad. If this guy got a hot gf, it's no fucking wonder he'd be doubting himself.
>>
>>37167652
Can confirm, girls hate it when someone degrades themselves

>>37167626
Do you have her number yet?
>>
>>37167693
"Oh hey, could I get your number, work associate and friend of my ex? I know you have a bf, and we're nothing more than work friends at this point, but I wish to talk to you outside of work!"

tl;dr: no.
>>
>>37167585
>Actually yeah, we talk at work whenever it's slow, and she's really fucking sweet, and every single time she's nice to me I die a little more inside because I'm not going to be in this town for much longer
I know exactly how that feels. I wouldn't call my oneitis's bf a degenerate, I get along with him OK. Doesn't make it hurt any less though, and when she gets cute with me it feels like a knife in the heart because I know I'll never be with her.
>>
>>37167712
Wait she's a friend of your ex?
but she casually talks to you when its slow
I don't think that'll be a problem
>>
>>37167692
Well "mister", how can a girl then assure her guy not to doubt himself about their relationship?
>>
>>37167734
What do you mean?

>>37167733
i have very mixed feelings about my ex, she dumped me and sent me texts that she knew would fuck me up really bad to "make me hate her" and didnt lie about the fact that she loves her ex now and started dating like maybe a month after she "make the hard decision to break up with me" but she still wants to be friends, and i don't have any friends other than her so i don't have a choice

I've gotten over her but every time she alludes to them fucking or them going on dates it feels like a light blow to the gut; not as bad as it once would have been but it still hurts. There are times when I look at her and I wish we were still together, but other than that it's just the odd pains. Any time she does anything cute or especially nice, also, it hurts a bit more.
>>
>>37167826
If she's a friend of your ex, casually talks to you, then I don't think it'll be a problem asking for her number
>>
>>37167841
The problem is that she casually talks to everyone. Because of my autism I have only one idea, and that's the idea of me being vocal about my last days there, and hoping that she says something like "Oh anon, we should keep in touch!" or some shit like that, and then I can work up to getting close enough to be one of the people she tells when, inevitably, she breaks up with her bf, and then I move in.
>>
>>37167894
I don't think it'll happen then.
You have to make it seem like she wants to be friends with you.
Maybe she actually does
Don't sell yourself too short.
You might want to make the first move.
>>
>>37167826
I'll be leaving my oneitis's workplace soon, as well.
>tfw she says she'll never forget me
I wonder if I'll ever truly be over her. I'll probably think of her for years after this.

>>37167841
I managed to get my oneitis's number since she was one of my shift managers and I wish I didn't, talking to her and getting to know her only made me fall for her even more.
>>
>>37167964
Yeah it might actually make it worse for him...
>>
>>37168055
Yeah, falling for a girl with a long-term boyfriend is a shitty gamble and I lost hard. All I can say is to just try and move on somehow, time will tell if I can.
>>
File: a0me15Jz_700w_0.jpg (54KB, 700x363px) Image search: [Google]
a0me15Jz_700w_0.jpg
54KB, 700x363px
>be me
>first day out of mental hospital
>go outside for a walk
>everyone snaps their head at me and stares while I uncomfortably speed walk to a dark hiding spot
>sneak my way home
>turn on pc
>go on roblox forums (yes, I know its a problem)
>help out people with technical problems
>go play l4d2 with mods
>join comfy versus server
>30 min in, I can't aim because I keep twitching
>"anon stop sucking"
>says some indian kid
>"not possible" I reply
>"what?"
>play 5 more min
>Kick Anon: No reason
>5 people vote yes
>ANGERY MODE
>yell into mic
>"LISTEN YOU LITTLE POO LOO FUCK IM GONNA SKIN YOU ALIVE. AND DRAG YOU ACROSS THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET MOTHER FUCK-"
>you have been kicked from the server
>get so angry, punch hole in wall
>mom comes in
>"anon for fucks sake-"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP WHY DID YOU GIVE ME SHITTY GENES I CANT EVEN FUCKING AIM"
>run outside in boxers
>sobbing at my smoking spot at 1 am
>go back inside
>"anon you cant just do this! This is breaking my heart-"
>give her a kiss and slap her ass for some reason
>go back to my pc
>copy and paste that faggots username
>get his IP address and email
>get his address
>he lives in Bangladesh
>message him threatening to kill his entire family while telling him his address, phone number, email
>he apologizes and gives me a free tf2 hat and then blocks me
Im in bed right now confused of what I have done.
>>
File: nielenkiinsto.png (173KB, 716x625px) Image search: [Google]
nielenkiinsto.png
173KB, 716x625px
finland is not winning the ice hockey world championship this year either, my fp hates me and i have an amazing suicide plan
>>
>>37168148
Tell us your fantastic suicide plan
>>
>>37168136
Why the fuck would you go to those lengths? Why do you have the energy to do any of that?
>>
>>37168166

i stop eating for the next month
then after the meeting with my family i tell the nurses im goin out for a walk and run to a pretty, peaceful place and fucking cut my hands off

its not ready yet but thats pretty much how its gonna go
>>
>>37168166
I hope it involves bears. To few suicide plans involve bears.
>>
>>37168225
I like the way you think.
I'm rooting for ya
>>
File: IMG_20170520_211510219_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170520_211510219_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>37168225
Disappointed in lack of bears. Bears could bite your hands off. You'll die as well.
>>
I have to go to the employment office/department place tomorrow.

I have never held a job once in my life, my first interview was a couple weeks ago and they didn't take me. I am completely socially inept, have no friends and the thought of having to wake up earlier than 8 in the morning and then spend half a day away from home makes me physically sick.

I live with my mother and she keeps telling me I have to get a job but I just want to die but I no easy guaranteed way of doing it.
>>
>>37166102
I don't believe in you robots. Whenever you get a gf you just start ignoring her and only pay attention to her when you want to feel loved
>>
Currently I'm thinking about my friend who committed suicide, and if he would have been ashamed at what i became
>>
>>37168329
Don't say that anon.
Just make sure you better yourself for him.
>>
I'm almost 21, went to university to study computer science and quit within one year, I'm an annoying cunt and hate myself. Lately I've had some fights with my mom and realised how much of a burden I am on her. I want to leave home go get a job and just live alone with nobody to bother and nobody to bother me. Problem is I don't know where to start, I have some money saved up, so my thought is to first find a job and then an appartment close to the job, and then maybe a car. This is fucking annoying though, I'm panicking just by thinking that I'll have to talk to people, anything new frightens me. Started writing a CV and it's the most retarded thing ever "Here's a list of the nothing I've done and the nothing I am". Eh. I've told myself that I'll move out in a month, I'm not sure if it's gonna happen though.
>>
>>37168256
thanks, nigger

>>37168240
i want to look good in the funeral so people feel bad about my death :^) "boo hoo i missed my chance to ride his cock"
>>
Right now?
I just start to really HATE women of a certain age group and their "I is the center of the universe" behavior.
>walk the outskirts of park, pretty much a runner circle around it
>just before noon so shit is full
>everyone you meet, from slow walking old people over passing sport chads to grown women with baby carriage is friendly as fuck, smiles, nods, greetings in passing etc
>long straight narrow piece of path
>see a redhead some way off, somewhat chubby, runner cloths
>she has to stop and stand right in the middle of the path with outstretched arm to take a damn selfie without any foresight to the
>gets in the path of two bikers and an old man jogging
>gets visibly flustered and nervous on being called out and asked to step aside by all three
>finally puts her cell away and slowly gets her substantial butt into motion, right into my path
>notices me and goes all sneering and huffy about us both having to evade while we pass eachother

I guess I am lucky I do not have to deal with car traffic, I can only imagine what chaos she and people like her can cause while driving.
>>
>>37167363
Yes, that sounds about right
>>
>>37165830
her
honestly i can't stoo thinking about her
she ain't even that worth the hassle but i keep thinking about her for some reason
holy fuck, i want out already
it's bringing me down
i just wanna have fun but i keep getting all moody

worse part is that im gonna keep seeing her
like, running into her at parties and shit
im tired, man
i want her to either fuck with me or fuck off
>>
File: muh feels.png (7KB, 685x136px) Image search: [Google]
muh feels.png
7KB, 685x136px
OCD fag here, I will just repost the thing I posted in another thread
>>
>>37167385
I tacked the logical conclusion to the end. Red-pillers voluntarily swallow false information to justify their deep rooted insecurities in hating women. Therefore, they are pathetic. Not passive aggressive, just plain aggressive.
>>
>>37168823
tell us your story anon

I had a girl like that, I don't think of her as much anymore but she still makes me feel really down
>>
>>37169124
idk, we've been friends for some time and i think she has felt something for me

now she has a boyfriend that she seems tired of so we went out a couple times and kissed twice but has suddenly decided to back off and go back to him despite he being a boring shit, so im putting effort into being more interesting and being fun to be around and ive managed to pull it off

i saw her yesterday at a concert we both went to, tried to avoid her so i invited a friend but he was short on money so i got him a cheap ticket she was selling so i had to see her
idk, we get along pretty well and she's pretty but i dont really see any way to move forward so im thinking about just backing off but i know we're gonna end up running into each other constantly and/or stalking each other not so discreetly

i wish destiny was real and this was some kind of signal or something
>>
>>37166104
Don't know if you're still here, but look up Dabrowskis theory of positive integration. You might be able to relate, I know I do.
>>
After an unhealthy relationship I've been single since I was 20. Currently 24, and planning on asking this girl out. Somewhat nervous about it however.
>>
Literal and original autism.
>>
>>37168240
I went to the zoo once. Probably the only cunt here more depressed than me is that poor fucking bear. If I jumped in that cunt's pit he'd probably just stare at me like "you think you have problems?". Jesus that makes me depressed.
>>
>>37166104
Holy shit I never knew someone else thought like me

I thought I was just being autistic.
>>
File: 1416802260354.jpg (6KB, 181x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416802260354.jpg
6KB, 181x250px
>have gf
>she has this friend that lives several hours away
>he starts having issues with his wife
>he's calling and texting my gf a lot, and getting mad when she doesn't respond
>I get annoyed
>bring it up
>she says he's just a friend and doesn't think he has any ulterior motives
>figure whatever, he's a good distance away
>during discussion, find out he asked about visiting
>get pretty pissed
>he basically asked if he could stay at her house
>get more pissed
>tell her fuck no

She says it was weird of him to ask but I'm worried she's just saying that because of my reaction. Help.
>>
>>37168520
SHIT fuck only now do I notice i replied to the wrong post im gonna kms
>>
>>37169353
Kinda neat, but something about it feels lacking. It seems to be about morals, whereas I'm thinking about all types of value in general.
>>
>>37170951
Been here, time to cut it off dude.
It's tough but better than getting cucked later, believe me.
>>
>>37167514
His dick was bigger, soz bro.
>>
>>37170951
Tell her that little asshole trying to get into her pants can come and stay with YOU, see how she reacts.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.