[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here we go...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: Image001.jpg (211KB, 1010x768px) Image search: [Google]
Image001.jpg
211KB, 1010x768px
Our first lsd trip! :) Wish us luck! I love all you robots! its okay to be weird!
>>
that's probably too much
>>
>>37163973
Show nudes sluts.
>>
I hope you see grotesque hairy dwarves with big gaping assholes for mouths you dumb whores
>>
>>37164003
lol i love the first response being a very pratical one
>>
The one on the left is fucked
>>
>>37164010

chill anonn
>>
>>37163973
Can't believe I used to do this shit. It fried my brain
>>
>>37163973
r u guys for real? y is the one on the left taking four hits? can u time stamp? i want to believe.
>>
>>37163973
That's a lot for your first time. Then again, you're a LARPing faggot.
>>
Unless you got them from someone reliable and trustworthy you're most likely taking a RC, or research chemical. The most common type of which being 25i-NBOME. The problem with these RC's and other similar is that they can adverse health effects such as vasoconstriction and you can actually OD from as little of two tabs of the stuff. Real LSD is supposed to be flavorless and when you're on the come up you'll feel giddy and happy. If it's bitter or you feel restless or like shit then have fun for the next 8-10 hours if you don't die
>>
I hope all of u are having a beautiful day
>>
Holy shit, I wanted to get off the wild ride at 2. 3 seems like a really dumb idea
>>
>>37164067

well they do kinda bitter but i figure that snormal right
>>
>>37164083

Can confirm, did 3 tabs once and holy fucking tits. It was SUPER intense...especially at first and while watching TV.

It got fun and the peak was cool but later on at night when I went walking with my friends I got paranoid in public that we'd be caught by police and started to get freaked out and had to go back home to get my blanket I apparently kept saying that lol... :P

Even 2 is intense. 1 is good unless you truly want a good mindfuck or visuals or you're seeing ween live lmao
>>
>>37164088
Real LSD is completely tasteless aside from the ink on the paper. But unless the thing was literally submerged in an ink well then it shouldn't be bitter. If it's bitter it's a spitter.
>>
>>37164048
Same. What effects do you feel? I still have slight HPPD effects and it's been over a year.
>>
>>37164109
>you're seeing ween live

Funny you mention that, because last year, some retard on acid tried fighting me and my friend after a ween concert. Fuck drugtards.
>>
>>37163973
get out of here you nromies
>>
File: 1397449734255.gif (281KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
1397449734255.gif
281KB, 260x400px
>>37163973
Welp, enjoy your trip to fuckedville. I wouldn't wanna be you in 3 hours when your skin starts itching.
>>
>>37164134
I did a bunch of acid (and tons of other drugs) back when I was like 15. I'm just weird as fuck now and can't relate to other people at all. My social skills are atrocious, I'm pretty sure I stunted my development. No longer get HPPD
>>
>>37163973
You're dumbasses. You took them too late in the night and you won't sleep for 18 hours. Always take LSD in the morning.
>>
>>37164185
Mid-morning, after a good breakfast and some KavaKava spiked OJ is how I do it.
>>
>>37164185
I disagree, I'm not sure about the doses beyond 100 mics, but I always take my acid at 12AM. Seeing the sunrise while feeling the afterglow is just fantastic.
>>
>first time
>taking more than one tab
lmao girl on left is done for
>>
>take a 150ug tab
>"nah don't worry man that's not enough fo visuals you'll just feel weird"
>3 hours later
>entire world around me is spiralling unto itself and people are turning into neon van gogh skeletons

I mean I manged to keep it together but but holy shit acid is insane. I don't know how the fuck people take that stuff at concerts and parties.
>>
>>37164158

LMAO that's great anon. I saw them live last year too actually in Toronto.

Very fun, was super wasted and baked. Don't remember a lot but I love it. There's a clip on youtube I filmed if you're interested. Kek.
>>37164169

Glad I was 20 when I tried it. Even at 20, I found it VERY intense. But fun. But definitely something you need to be a good place around good people to do, and not often.

>>37164236
>>37164185

Sunrise acid trip sounds gnarly.

>>37164299

Totally agree. 1 tab gave me some decent visuals. 2 gave me a lot. 3 fucked my world inside out. I don't get how some do 5-10 that's fucking insane. It is crazy and intense but enjoyable IMO if youre into psychedelic stuff.
>>
>>37164088
That's not LSD

There's two safeguards against RC's (provided you don't have a test kit, which is the only surefire way): 1 if it's bitter spit it out and 2 always swallow the tabs right away

LSD is absorbed exactly the same if you swallow it than if you hold it in mouth, but RC's don't get absorbed at all in the stomach
>>
File: 1154401761447.jpg (16KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
1154401761447.jpg
16KB, 352x264px
>>37165549
this anon knows

take some advice from me and don't fuck with any of it, or you'll end up like loli-chan and have psychosis
>>
>>37163973
Did the girl on the left take 4? Top right looks like two tabs unseparated. I hope she has a nice ground to reality. Mine was my cat when I was tripping a little too hard last time I did a lot
>>
>starting an acid trip on 4chan
>on /r9k/ at that

I hope you panic and wind up in the ER
>>
>>37163973
Dumb thots.
>>
what's happening? i'm Robert Clinton soley and i'm going to be your ifl trip sitter
>>
>>37163973
Does anyone else hear some bees?

Ever feel a bee on your arm, but you can't quite see it; what if they're invisible.

What if every inch of your skin is covered by little fuzzy invisible bees.

Don't make them mad.
>>
I doubt women have ever truly enjoyed acid. Makes you hyper self aware.
>>
>>37163973
im guessing this is from reddit. how did their trip go? 300ug (i assume) is a lot for 1st time
>>
acids crap imo, done it 3 times and never tripped as hard as spending half the money and doing shrooms
>>
>>37163973
i took 1050 micro-grams on Friday, i got really bad somatic discomfort in my upper thighs and began screaming "I AM VERY ANGRY AND LONELY" at myself in the mirror, i was tripping so hard it was difficult to piece thoughts together, i feel like i went insane for about 6 hours, the feral feeling is still in me and feel very powerful, but i legitimately injured my hamstring by stretching them out
>>
>>37166764
sounds like shit acid

proper acid is 100x stronger than shrooms
>>
>>37166782
thats shit ton...i get physically uncomfortable at less than 600ug
>>
>>37166782
still me,
i tried watching videos on youtube but it was difficult to even type properly because i could barely read the keys, the entire trip lasted about 18 hours, the next day was very difficult because i had the tripping feeling, and kept focusing on things and overthinking stuff
>>
How does one even get lsd as a robot?
>>
>>37166807
i did 600 micrograms every week for three weeks,
4 weeks before my 1050 trip, im probably going to stop taking acid for a while, i just get super bored dealing with my life.
>>
post pics of your pupils so we know your not LARPing and just eating pieces of paper you rambunctious roasties
>>
File: excellentfrog.jpg (63KB, 590x397px) Image search: [Google]
excellentfrog.jpg
63KB, 590x397px
>first lsd trip
>three tabs
>they appear to be mismatched so might be different chems
>>
>>37163973
Unironically kill yourself.

aldsfalj
>>
>>37166863
That's fucking intense. Most I've done is 300 ug, haven't tried venturing further. It's difficult to find lsd
>>
>>37168072
dnm. $40 for 25 last time i checked
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.