[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else kind of like being circumcised?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: apu-french2.jpg (46KB, 271x243px) Image search: [Google]
apu-french2.jpg
46KB, 271x243px
I know it violates the NAP and "THE JUDEN STRIKE AGAIN" and whatever, but I think it looks pretty good. Also, easier to clean the penis.
>>
>>37163443
It was done to me as an infant, so I don't know any other way of being. So I don't have strong feelings about it.
>>
File: 1487195071461.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px)
1487195071461.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
Im cut and I like it, would hate to clean foreskin, sounds like a pain in the ass desu
>>
>>37163507
Okay you should pry off your fingernails too, since they are quite annoying maintenance. Oh wait all these things have functions that you fail to desparately excuse.
>>
>>37163730
What function does the foreskin serve apart from giving you dick cheese and looking disgusting?
>>
The one time I was with a girl she freaked out and went and fucked another guy in the room who was cut, because I was uncut. I was called ugly penis. She was 20 years old. I really wish I was cut desu.
>>
>>37163443
>got circumcised when I was 11

ama robots
>>
>>37163788
Protecting the glans, making it mire sensitive when it's actually used

The whole cleaning thing isn't even an argument as cleaning your dick is as time consuming as cleaning your ass or armpits
>>
do it if you want to make your wanks shit

at least your brain wont get fucked by circumcision like mine did
>>
>>37163788
>What function does the foreskin serve apart from giving you dick cheese and looking disgusting?

OP is a shill confirmed
>>
>>37163788

Intense sexual pleasure. Protection from underwear and clothing keratinising your cock head.
>>
File: 1494389978209.jpg (60KB, 552x460px)
1494389978209.jpg
60KB, 552x460px
>>37163443
c-chicks dig scars, right?
>>
>>37163894

NAP is pseudo philosophical bullshit deontological libertarians are human cancer
>>
>Also, easier to clean the penis.

It's not a goddamn Rubik's cube.

>>37163507

It's not. You've been lied to. Cleaning a penis is easier than flossing or combing your hair.
>>
File: 542.png (545KB, 600x450px)
542.png
545KB, 600x450px
>>37163788

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

The foreskin is the most sensual and specially innervated part of the penis.

>>37163846

The foreskin does protect the glans from desensitization, but the glans is one of the least sensitive parts of the penis to all but the coarsest of stimuli, like scratching (such as by rough underwear or a hand) or heavy pressure. Almost all the nerve endings in the glans are pain sensitive high-threshold free nerve endings.

The foreskin on the other hand, especially its frenular delta and ridged band, is richly innervated with specialized encapsulated nerve endings that transmit pleasurable sensations in response to finer stimuli, like gentle touch and gentle stretch.

>The glans penis is primarily innervated by free nerve endings and has primarily protopathic sensitivity [43]. Protopathic sensitivity refers to cruder, poorly localized feelings (including pain, some temperature sensations and certain perceptions of mechanical contact) [44]. In the glans penis, encapsulated end-organs are sparse, and found mainly along the glans corona and the frenulum [43]. The only portion of the body with less fine-touch discrimination than the glans penis is the heel of the foot [45]. In contrast, the male prepuce ridged band (Fig. 7) at the mucocutaneous junction has a high concentration of encapsulated receptors [46]. The innervation difference between the protopathic sensitivity of the glans penis and the corpuscular receptor-rich ridged band of the prepuce is part of the normal complement of penile erogenous tissue.

http://www.i2researchhub.org/wp-content/uploads/storage/TQ63QSHD/Cold%20and%20Taylor%20-%201999%20-%20The%20prepuce.pdf
>>
>>37163824

She was a brainwashed moron so I don't know why you'd want to sleep with her anyway.
>>
>>37163948

I agree.

Why me though?
>>
File: downloadimg.jpg (36KB, 329x409px)
downloadimg.jpg
36KB, 329x409px
What's his name, again, /r9k/?
>>
I'm not super mad about it but I wouldn't choose to be circumcised. If I had kids I wouldn't circumcise them desu.
>>
l don't like being circumcised at all.
>>
>>37163443
i have a foreskin and kind of want to get one, i have way too much foreskin and it looks weird.
>>
File: tsU5tam.jpg (45KB, 625x517px)
tsU5tam.jpg
45KB, 625x517px
>>37163443
I am like you, and used to not understand why people got so upset about circumcision.

Then I heard about Yason. Fuck, man, nobody deserves that.
>>
File: zeus.gif (93KB, 596x693px)
zeus.gif
93KB, 596x693px
>>37165392

It's a penis, not a sculpture.

Besides beauty standards are culturally shaped. Back in the days of Ancient Greece, a penis that was small but with a big foreskin was seen as literally a god-tier dick. Maybe that'll be the case again someday. Either way if I were you I would be so grateful to have a foreskin. I hate being cut. There is so much less there to work with and I know full well all the ways intact guys can masturbate that I can't do and it kills me.
>>
File: 1494195089392.jpg (78KB, 668x1103px)
1494195089392.jpg
78KB, 668x1103px
>>37163443
Sour grapes is what you're tasting, my friend.
>>
>>37163443
Uncut and proud
>>
File: 1494744206518.gif (558KB, 367x265px)
1494744206518.gif
558KB, 367x265px
>>37163443
I have an uncut cock and I love it.

I even have an uncut futa fetish now. I get hard at the sight of my own cock.
im not even gay tho
>>
>>37166436
>have a fetish for penises
>no homo though XD
>>
>>37166436
I believe cut dicks are a form of sick humiliation by our "owners". I can almost guarantee that their dicks aren't cut.
>>
>>37166061
i'm pretty sure the reason the penis was small was so that you could appreciate the whole statue instead of your eyes being instantly drawn to the dick, not because it was considered ideal.

also my dick is not small i just have a lot of foreskin, the greeks are literal faggots why would i care what their standards of beauty are

also i have no idea what you heard but the only benefit to having foreskin is that you can for the most part masturbate without lotion but even then you're still better off using a lubricant, and it keeps the head from drying out. the foreskin is sensitive but none of that sensitivity comes into play while you're actually masturbating or having sex
>>
uncut but used to suffer from bad phimosis. Got it fixed while still remaining uncut, feels breddy good man
>>
>>37168032

>the foreskin is sensitive but none of that sensitivity comes into play while you're actually masturbating or having sex

That's nonsense. Many men report that the foreskin is the most pleasurable part of the penis. A lot of guys can come from foreskin stimulation alone.

I'm cut but I have a tiny bit of foreskin left and it's where about 90% of my pleasurable sensation comes from. The glans doesn't even compare and if I don't have an erection touching my glans feels horrible. Even with an erection it's not that good.

I think you have an odd relationship with your foreskin.
>>
How do you (((people))) expect foreskin to make maintenance so difficult for the penis? Do you go months without showering or touching your dick? I can't see how your bare dick rubbing against cotton is lower maintenance than skin touching cotton?
>>
>uncutfags always tell me that I lost sensitivity because im cut and sex will never feel as good
>I can cum in 3 seconds if I chose to
???
>>
>>37168142

Male sensuality is far more than just the climax. There are entire dimensions of pleasure you can't experience without the nerve endings in the foreskin because if your foreskin was cut off, those nerve endings are gone. Also the nerve endings get triggered by stretch, and the foreskin is the only stretchy part of the penis (if the skin of your penis is still stretchable at all, then that means you still have some foreskin left. If you notice your penis is 2 colors, the lighter colored tissue is the remnant of your inner foreskin, which was turned inside out to cover your shaft to make up for the skin).
>>
>tfw no foreskin
>tfw rough, calloused hands
>tfw masturbating is painful
>>
>>37168252

Do you at least have some skin left to move around or is it all immobilized?
>>
>>37168258
I can move it a fair amount, but it doesn't feel very good
>>
File: 1451864157281.jpg (12KB, 310x334px)
1451864157281.jpg
12KB, 310x334px
>>37163824
>I really wish I was cut
>I want inadequate sex/masturbation for the rest of my life without even knowing it!
>>
>>37168280

I'm sorry.

At least you weren't cut as bad as this guy though.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992

That's about how tight I was cut (although not exactly the same style, but pretty close).

You see that part where it looks like his hand is scraping against his dick?

That feels just as bad as it looks.
>>
>>37164082
Because we desire to be part of something. Desperately.
>>
>>37167717
OY VEY, THE FORESKIN IS USELESS GOY
>>
>>37168314

I desire to be part of a lot of things, but the thought of having sex with such an ignorant woman is definitely not something I'd want to take part in.
>>
I feel like being cut or uncut actually isn't really significant either way, and both sides play up the negatives they infer, even though they have no way of actually knowing.

Theres no point to be cut, but It's probably not as bad as anti-cut nazis claim. I dont know why people fear monger about it so bad. I'm cut, and I enjoy sex immensely, I have no issue masturbating, and I have never required lube in my life.

And no, I dont have any foreskin left, I literally just rub my dick with my hand when I jerk off and it feels fine.

My dick never gets irritated, and there is no particular downside I've felt to being circumcised.

If you're uncut, I don't see the need to constantly fear monger about it, because it's really not that bad.
>>
>cut
>skin from scrotum and base of penis is pulled up shaft, giving me a hairy penis
>scrotum skin makes it look like my penis has a dewlap
>>
>>37168082
>I think you have an odd relationship with your foreskin
No, that's literally you who has an odd obsessive relationship with the scrap of foreskin you have left.

for guys the big 3 is basically shaft, glans, and prostate. i'm not saying the foreskin can't have that type of pleasure i'm just saying it's uncommon, like people who get "tingles" in their ear from asmr or crap like that.

sure there's a great range of sensitivity on there, from what i can notice it's pretty sensitive to temperature and texture. but i get no noticeable pleasure from it during sex, if anything i try to fully pull it back so that my glans gets more exposure.

>Many men report that the foreskin is the most pleasurable part of the penis. A lot of guys can come from foreskin stimulation alone.
post source
>>
>>37168394

>And no, I dont have any foreskin left, I literally just rub my dick with my hand when I jerk off and it feels fine.

Does your skin still move or is it like the guy in the video?

>My dick never gets irritated, and there is no particular downside I've felt to being circumcised.

Mine does get irritated. I was cut very tightly. Lube burns my circumcision scar and if I use lube I just ejaculate with no orgasm. I need stretch stimulation before and at the point of climax to have an actual orgasm or else I just come with no feeling.
>>
>>37168561

>for guys the big 3 is basically shaft, glans, and prostate.

The glans is a protopathic structure almost entirely innervated with free nerve endings. This isn't a matter of opinion; it's a histological fact. Almost all the nerve endings in the glans are unspecialized free nerve endings.

As far as the shaft goes, when a guy is erect, if his foreskin retracts a fair bit, then by stimulating the shaft he's stimulating the foreskin. A lot of guys can draw the foreskin back so far it basically covers the entire shaft when it turns inside-out.

>sure there's a great range of sensitivity on there, from what i can notice it's pretty sensitive to temperature and texture. but i get no noticeable pleasure from it during sex, if anything i try to fully pull it back so that my glans gets more exposure.

I used to think my glans was the source of my pleasure too. I was mistaken. It feels of almost nothing when I'm erect. I would say about 10% of my pleasure comes from my glans.

>post source

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasm.shtml

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAHGFx95D80

Also see >>37164064
>>
>>37168561
>>37168639

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw

Professor McGrath is a trained anatomist who has studied the penis in-depth. He knows what he's talking about.

Also this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758

The glans can hardly even localize sensation. It has dissociated sensibility like an eyeball and its pattern of innervation in fact is similar to the eyeball.
>>
File: kirk.png (280KB, 424x404px)
kirk.png
280KB, 424x404px
>>37168639
this still feels like a "red pill" meme, but i'm kind of spooked now

what happens now?
>>
>>37168394
>My dick never gets irritated

Okay, Mr. "I jerk off less than three times a day"
>>
>>37168757

l'm not sure what you mean. If you were cut you can't really undo it; the ship has sailed.

If you weren't cut, then you don't need to go get cut. Doing so would end up removing a great deal of your penis's erogenous tissue, in proportion to the severity of the cut.
>>
>>37163443
Botched circumcision here.
The scar line is oblique, which created severe dick curve, and my frenulum was not left intact or completely removed; just shredded (and it's the remaining scraps that are still the most sensitive part). They also cut a chunk out of the tip of my glans, so I have 2 holes at the tip, and the smaller one is the urethra. I have on more than one occasion considered getting SRS and claiming that I'm actually an FtM, so I actually have semi-functional appearing genitals.

The one thing worse than all this is the people who say "guess I'm just better for being uncut". Great, you weren't sexually assaulted as an infant; well done you.
>>
>>37168970

>The scar line is oblique, which created severe dick curve, and my frenulum was not left intact or completely removed; just shredded (and it's the remaining scraps that are still the most sensitive part).

Me too (except mine wasn't shredded, it was removed rather neatly).

The tiny little bit that's left is the most erogenous and sensual part of my penis.

It kind of blends in with the circumcision scar, which is also erogenous but unfortunately also gives bad sensations too (to be expected--circumcision is known to cause deformed nerve growths in the circumcision scar).

There's a little bit of my 'fremnant' that is in the ventral cleft of the glans itself, just below the meatus. That part only gives bad sensation, but the part just below it (where my frenular delta would have been, more or less) gives some good sensation.
>>
>>37168970
>>37169028

Oh, also I don't have penile curvature due to circumcision.

I was mostly just saying me too to the part about the frenular remnant being the most sensitive part. Definitely is for me.

I never even thought about my glans until I read about it on the Internet and everyone and their uncle was like "omg the glans is the best part!" and I just took that for granted and assumed they were right.

Then when I actually tested it myself I was gobsmacked.
>>
>>37163443
>easier to clean the penis

how would you know?

people act like a foreskin means you have to spend 30942 hours cleaning it or it rots or some shit

I'd rather the 1 second of cleaning (or none, it retracts in the shower automatically anyway) than lose literally 50% of the nerve endings in my penis

how do cutfags even masturbate? I bet you need to use lube or lotion of some shit

just face it you fucking mutilated losers, your parents stole a significant amount of your sexual pleasure, for no reason

enjoy your worthless sex life you fucking pathetic incomplete "men"

bahahaha

I actually hate cutfags, you're all such deluded pathetic losers. you just can't accept you aren't fully functioning.

all of you would have perfectly healthy, non jewed non scarred non ruined penises right now if it wasn't for your kike parents

wanna know something. when I was 14 I developed phimosis. over several months I stretched out my foreskin so it works fine now. and guess what it's far more sensitive than it had ever been.

if I had got cut, which the docots suggested but my parents said no and to wait, then I would have lost everything that made sexual pleasure worthwhile. and that's exactl what has happened to all of you fucking mutilated losers

honestly just kill yourselves. life isn't even worth living without the full extend of sexul pleasure. you're all ruind pathetic losers. KILL YOURSELVES
>>
>>37169138

>how do cutfags even masturbate? I bet you need to use lube or lotion of some shit

That depends on how tight you were cut. Not all circumcisions are the same.

Also stop being a fucking asshole.
>>
>>37163788
I don't even know how I'd masturbate without a foreskin. I know for sure I'd lose, honestly around 40% of all the sexual pleasure I get.
>>
>>37168394
"e negatives they infer, even though they have no way of actually knowing."

I got cut at 23 for religious reasons. trust me being cut is far, far worse. I regret it so fucking much!
>>
>>37168561
for me it's, foreskin, head, prostate, shaft
>>
>>37169182

Some guys with tight cuts who don't like lube use a cloth in place of a foreskin. Like a T shirt or a pair of shorts.

A lot of them don't even understand that they're using the cloth as a prosthesis for an organ they're missing.
>>
You wouldn't be saying that if you were uncut

it's just your brain trying to accept the unfortunate situation you've found yourself in, it's a coping mechanism

sorry the jews took part of your manhood dude.
>>
>>37163443
I'm like weirdly half-cut and find it absolutely perfect in every way. No shit, it's the best of both worlds. I unironically plan to have my penis studied so that I can ensure the exact same outcome for all of my male children.
>>
>>37169661

You're still missing most or all of your ridged band.

Also no doctor would actually be able to guarantee he'd circumcise your kids like you're circumcised. They're kids. He has no way of knowing how much their penises will grow in puberty.

Also the only way they'd be able to study your penis in depth to see exactly what was removed and exactly what was going on at the neural level would be to cut your penis off and dissect it under a microscope.

Your idea is nonsense.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.