[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you accidentally trick yourself into seeing what women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18

File: 1494899681905.jpg (263KB, 641x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1494899681905.jpg
263KB, 641x1137px
>tfw you accidentally trick yourself into seeing what women are "objectively" doing, when they pose their bodies or make cutesy faces
>tfw it's fucking horrifying
>tfw they actually identify with their sex appeal
>tfw women see themselves as a walking set of holes
>tfw they think this is good, and that it makes them interesting and cool
>tfw they think "I'm holes. That's great. I'm great because I'm holes!"

As a man, think of the shit you're most proud of in your whole life. Your greatest accomplishments or the skills you've worked hardest to cultivate. Think of those moments when you really show off what you can do, everything goes right, and people are in awe of your abilities, in awe of you as a person.

THAT is how a woman feels when she takes 13 selfies of herself making fake cutesy :P!!!! :3!!!!!! exaggerated girl faces. How you feel when you conquer something, how you feel when you achieve some noble goal, that's how a woman feels when she sticks her holes out and Chad says "nice holes" to them.

The whole culture revolves around narcissistic baboons strutting around with big red asses. Suddenly I realize why women never invent anything or do any philosophy.
>>
File: 1636_Elisabeth_of_Bohemia.jpg (239KB, 1149x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1636_Elisabeth_of_Bohemia.jpg
239KB, 1149x1406px
>Suddenly I realize why women never invent anything or do any philosophy.

Still sore about that whole pineal gland thing I see.
>>
Money and physical goods are what women want from men.
Warm holes are what men want from women.
We choose to identify with the thing that makes us attractive to a potential mate. Men want to conquer, women want to be conquered. That's nature. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>37163032
>I don't see the problem.

The problem is that women are walking around acting like they're adult people when they're basically parasites.
>>
File: 1447787530897.jpg (73KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
1447787530897.jpg
73KB, 700x662px
It's pathetic, but at least I can be content knowing I am always better than all the women to ever exist. I may not be much of a man, but I automatically beat 50% of humans. It's kind of sad though. How can we hae so many people who lack the fundamental human feautre? Don't they ever ask if their is more to life than being holes? Being a woman must be terrifying. A confusing blur of hormones, dicks, and slowly seeing the only thing you are good for decaying right in front of you. No wonder they're all batshit crazy.
>>
>>37163054
Youre part of an animal species who is aware of the problem congratulations. The successful ones work the system.
>>
>>37163054
What part of having sex is parasitic, exactly? WHat part of it is childish? Adults have sex you mongoloid.
>>
>>37163054
You leech onto other males acting as if you're any where near equal to them
>>
>>37163108
Having sex isn't parasitic. But woman shouldn't be treated as people.
>>
>and slowly seeing the only thing you are good for decaying right in front of you.

This is what makes me the most sad for women.

For men, life can and should be a constant upward quest to being a greater and greater version of yourself. The only thing that can stop you is senility and death.

For women, you're at your "peak" at 18 years old, before you even have a sense of identity. By the time a woman knows who she is, she's already been old news for years.
>>
>>37162949
>As a man, think of the shit you're most proud of in your whole life. Your greatest accomplishments or the skills you've worked hardest to cultivate. Think of those moments when you really show off what you can do, everything goes right, and people are in awe of your abilities, in awe of you as a person.

thats true

and.... also applies to sex.
>>
>>37163124
What makes them inhumane? They are half of the human species. They, in part, DEFINE the meaning of the word 'humane'. Every man is born from a woman, every woman is born from a man.
>>
>>37163108
Not with 50 different people. Nor do you openly discuss it like these cunts do.

Fuck off roastie whore
>>
>>37163156
virtue and civilization are a male phenomenon. women are only technically human beings.
>>
So what came first? The woman or the man?
>>
>>37163156
They might be human, but they aren't fully people and shouldn't be treated as such. I know being such totally different concepts it's easy to confuse for each other, but maybe you'll understand one day. Maybe try reading sometime? Nothing in particular really, you seem shaky all around as far as education goes.
>>
>>37163168
But what is it about openly talking about sex that grinds your gears so much? Is it, perhaps, envy? Also I'm a dude, but you probably will choose not to believe that to defend your fucked up worldview from shattering.
>>
>>37163195
It's in the first book of the bible, dipshit. God made man in his image, man made woman in his spare parts.
>>
>>37162949
I like how the OP pic is a man doing what you describe, nice touch
>>
I realized this a long time ago but chalked it up to them simply wanting to show off their bodies the best they can. Everybody wants to feel like they're attractive.
>>
>>37163180
Virtue is an excuse that you use to pretend like you're superior somehow. Civilization is built around a hierarchical system that primarily exist so the best men climb the ladder and get to fuck the best women. It's literally built around sex.

>>37163205
What do you consider to be the defining feature of a human, then? Also, don't pretend like you know me, faggot. Your ego is showing, being able to read does not make you special.
>>
>>37163353
>Civilization is built around a hierarchical system that primarily exist so the best men climb the ladder and get to fuck the best women. It's literally built around sex.

The role of men in your system is "climb a ladder" (of merit, success, ambition) and the role of women is "be rewards for climbres" (i.e., be objects - holes).

Glad you agree with the OP, hole.
>>
>>37162949
OP pic is a brazilian tranny btw
>>
>>37163245
>bible
Fiction book lol
Check mate stupid religious faggot
>>
>>37163082
Can someone give context to this painting?
Why is that woman looking at his dick?
>>
>>37163414
>the role of women is "be rewards for climbres"
No you fucking mongoloid, the women ALSO climb the ladder. They just climb the ladder in a different way. What I don't understand about you is why you seem to think that not having sex is somehow morally superior.
>>
>>37163571
>women ALSO climb the ladder. They just climb the ladder in a different way.

"having holes" is not climbing, hole

>not having sex

see? you're obsessed with it. you're throwing a hissy fit right now because someone isn't agreeing to you, so you immediately resort to your holes:
>I bet you can't even GET holes! I'd never let you touch my holes!

women are obsessed with sex because it's all they are, lmao
>>
>>37163567
That child is a Chad. That's why she's admiring his dick. He's gonna get them sugarwalls later.
>>
>>37163571
>They just climb the ladder in a different way
explain how
>>
>>37163586
What makes you better than a woman? Simple question. You still haven't answered.
>>
>>37163651
It's a ladder made of dicks
>>
>>37162949
Someone post more of this thick brazilian boy already
>>
>>37163671
me personally? the fact that i have ambition and my life is spent pursuing it. i've worked hard and i'm successful.

what makes men in general better than women? the fact that they generally have ambitions and pursue them, and if they don't, they are punished for this (rightfully) by society, being called losers and ostracized.

women can do whatever they want and no one judges them, because they're children. all society expects of them is that they have holes.

that's why men dominate every single profession, skill, vocation, art, science, and sport. men are better than women at every single thing humanity has ever done.
>>
>>37163651
Women constantly seek to improve their physical appearance, since that's what men are interested in. Ever wondered why 95% of women constantly focus on clothes, make-up, jewelry, etc? They do it for men.
>>
>>37163236
Listen to them you retard.
>>
>>37163751
so they want to become prettier trophies, then?
>>
>>37163751
so they devote their lives to making their holes more appealing

women confirmed useless
>>
>>37163738
Successful at what? What do your ambitions build towards? What's you end game? Lying on your death bed alone? You think men are better because they get ostracized for not competing at a high enough level within the social hierarchy? Do you realize that that's literally how apes operate? You're just as much of an instinct driven animal as the 'holes' you speak of.
>>
>>37163781
Rich, strong, successful men are the trophies from the women's point of view.
>>
>>37163873
>there's no point to life! so it's good that i'm holes! i'm a nihilist and i love that i was born with holes, so i can be a lazy nihilist and have things handed to me too!

well alright then

at least you acknowledge that women are lazy

>You think men are better
everyone does, even women do
>>
>>37163908
no, men arent the trophies, theyre the end goal. theyre how women retire, how they make a living, traditionally speaking.
>>
File: violin.jpg (6KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
violin.jpg
6KB, 295x171px
ohhh nooo how did this happen, damned biology strikes again

rise above your ignorant peers my Y chromosome brothers
>>
>>37163586
>every time you call women holes it makes my holes sqirm.

>tfw no one to call me a hole before using me for my holes.

>no one to call me a hole while using my holes

>no one to call me a hole during normal conversation

>Never had these feelings before

What does it mean.

I opened this thread to destroy a tarded misogynist. Not this.
>>
>>37163909
I'm not a nihilist at all. I'm simply trying to point out that there's going to be a point in your life when you realize that you're fucking lonely. MGTOW are just as insane as radical feminists. They are extremists with a superiority complex that think they can just ignore the opposite sex and still be happy. The truth is men and women need each other. Everyone wan't to find a place in life where they feel like they belong. By pushing women away you're just becoming more of a bitter asshole. Avoiding women does not make you superior, it makes you a coward.
>>
>>37163751
They do it for themselves. Not for any men.
>>
>>37164081
>By pushing women away you're just becoming more of a bitter asshole. Avoiding women does not make you superior, it makes you a coward.

yeah but really who's missing out? helping people like this is like trying to get anorexic people to eat when there are homeless in your own country, let them die of their own stupidity and laugh at them.
>>
>>37164081
>I'm simply trying to point out that there's going to be a point in your life when you realize that you're fucking lonely.

i'm married

>The truth is men and women need each other

women need to grow a soul, so they can experience the joys of being a real person with real goals and dreams.

people rabidly defending them on the internet is just another symptom of their having innate value because they are holes. they aren't allowed to fend for themselves, they aren't even allowed to be criticised.

>>37164035
you should get therapy
>>
File: 1495187482404.png (186KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495187482404.png
186KB, 400x400px
>>37164124
>i'm married

so why are you investing so much in what these women are doing, I hate this generation of 20 yo's too but just count your blessings that you don't actually have to deal with it

it's a huge red flag that you have a wife and continue to harbor this kind of aggression, I can't imagine the stupid shit she has to deal with
>>
>>37164104
Yes, but a woman's ideal self image lines up with a mans desires. It's the same for men. We make ourselves appear how we want to be seen by others, members of the other sex in particular.
>>
>>37162949
>As a man, think of the shit you're most proud of in your whole life
>>
>>37164187
Yes. My comment though is just the reason I hear every female uses for why they wear makeup etc.
>>
>>37164186
>so why are you investing so much in what these women are doing

i criticise things that are bad. also i already said why: i feel bad for women that they don't have souls.

>it's a huge red flag

hahahaha you're still trying to use "ugh, i won't let you touch my holes if you keep saying these things! you'd better stop disobeying me! i have the holes!" logic on me even though i already have a wife

enjoy your cats
>>
>>37164124
Nah I'm pretty well adjusted. But your philosopy is clearly a sign of a deeply disturbed creeper. Decent masturbation material but nothing that would be speakable in the public square without being laughed at.
>>
File: black sails.jpg (143KB, 800x966px) Image search: [Google]
black sails.jpg
143KB, 800x966px
>>37164187
>We make ourselves appear how we want to be seen by others, members of the other sex in particular.

you wanna talk degenerate, look at gay people
>>
>>37164224
>Wow you're SUPER non-holes-touching material you're too creepy to touch my holes

your entire psyche revolves around your holes

try to take a step back from your holes worldview and think, "i'm a person. i'm a real person, and i can talk to this other person, without simply compelling him to obey me using my holes and the institutions set up around my holes. i am a whole human being, not just a set of holes and the privileges they afford me."

even this:
>without being laughed at
is more holes-thinking. you only "see" social status. the world is so much more than Who Gets To Touch Holes and Who Doesn't: A Primer.

reject your holes, and you will grow a soul.
>>
>>37164214
>hahahaha you're still trying to use "ugh, i won't let you touch my holes if you keep saying these things! you'd better stop disobeying me! i have the holes!" logic on me even though i already have a wife

you're so desperate for this to be the case, you just insert it into every argument where someone is disagreeing with you

enjoy your beard
>>
>>37164248
>he.. he rejected my holes? I BET HE'S ACTUALLY GAY!!

this one is too far gone.
>>
File: 1467878609946.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1467878609946.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
>>37163245
>It's in the first book of the bible
>the bible
>>
>>37164124
So you're married but you think your wife doesn't have a soul? Doesn't that make you feel fucking lonely? What do you talk about with your wife?
Also, do not be mistaken, I'm not defending women, I'm simply saying that men aren't any better.
>>
>>37162949
Plenty of men work out so they can post pics of themselves flexing onto instagram. Plenty of people want to look attractive to the opposite sex.

Also, how exactly do you know what a woman feels like when she takes selfies? How many people have you asked about this?

Thirdly, many women don't take selfies. It's just that the ones that do are far more visible to you due to the very fact that they are taking dozens of pictures of themselves and posting them online.
>>
>>37164271
it's somehow worse because you think your wife is the only woman who is exempt from these things, although it would take a tremendous amount of low self esteem and possibly stockholm syndrome to even find redeeming qualities in a person who maintains these views. it's simply because she is your wife that you feel like you're justified in shittalking every other woman on the planet, even if they do have boyfriends, don't cheat, don't try to get attention, etc. I truly feel bad for her.
>>
>>37164311
some women are exempt, but it's only by accidents and flukes.

the real trick is in making those flukes more the norm, so that women can safely grow up without having their consciousness destroyed by the entire society treating them like a miniature goddess for having holes (until they hit 25).
>>
>>37164341
so you think making pointless blanket statements about everybody who isn't fucking you is gonna do the job? that doesn't make you a retarded hypocrite?
>>
>>37164369
>generalising is bad!

i disagree, i think it's a pretty normal part of human reasoning to look at a group of people, see what the trends are in their behavior, and try to help by critiquing the bad ones
>>
>>37164497
it's not helping though

you're just autistically screaming "holes" at people expecting some sort of positive results

you realize, most of these girls are acting this way out of spite for this sort of behavior
>>
>>37164497
I think it's a pretty normal part of human reasoning to not assume that every woman other than your wife is an unconscious, evil, manipulative 'hole'. You are an extremist.
>>
>>37164518
i disagree. seeing someone autistically screaming "holes" is what woke me from my dogmatic slumber as a teenager, and now i'm in a position to self-consciously critique holes for being holes. the proof is in the pudding.
>>
>>37163127
I think we all know the real peak is 15-16 years old
>>
>>37163195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL9S-TUikfg

original viruses
>>
File: asuka.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>37164590
>is what woke me from my dogmatic slumber as a teenager, and now i'm in a position to self-consciously critique holes for being holes. the proof is in the pudding.

don't pretend to be self-aware anon
>>
>>37164590
>from my dogmatic slumber as a teenager
Ah, yes, a teenage memelord that thinks he's taken 'the red pill' on women and has been parroting the autistic screams of some other retard ever since. That explains a lot. Most normal people grow out of the dumb shit they believed as teenagers.
>>
He's right, if a woman can't think outside of her "my holes" logic she is worthless and has no soul. Literally not even human.
>>
>>37164635
if i weren't self-aware, i'd be replying to all these angry ladies who are calling me a pathetic adolescent virgin because i dared criticise their fragile worldview that they are innately interesting for having a cooter.

like i advised the angry lady above, it's important to be able to step back from your emotions and ask "who am i, really? what is my goal and role in this situation?" i can do that, because i'm a man, and being a man is in large part about learning how to do things like that.

women never get the opportunity to learn that stuff. society tells them to put paint on their fat mounds instead.
>>
File: 1417914539350.png (122KB, 232x244px) Image search: [Google]
1417914539350.png
122KB, 232x244px
>>37164764
(You)
>>37164787
If you were self-aware you'd realize you've stooped so low you're calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a woman.
>>
>>37164827
women are easy to spot on 4chan.

just look for humorless posters who are genuinely angry that someone is defying them, because they're used to being able to resolve and dissolve all social disputes through social hierarchy.

male posters get impotently angry in different ways. women get "cunty" and get more and more cunty as they realise no one gives a shit that they're being cunty.

again, it's hole logic. you are used to cuntiness ITSELF being a good strategy, because you never think "the only reason i'm allowed to be cunty is because i have a cunt." to you, cuntiness just works, it just IS. when you're online, your cunt is no longer sustaining it, but your mind isn't aware of this so it gets confused that the cuntiness isn't working.
>>
>>37164787
I am >>37164698
and I'm a dude. I'm not angry, that's you putting you projecting an emotional context on my writing.
>>
>>37164890
because coming to 4chan of all places is the best way to utilize your sexual advantage

go clean your wife's litter box
>>
>>37164893
the post you link is the most effeminate post i've ever seen, so even if you're not actually a woman then you have problems more serious than being one

women can't be men because they're not men

i don't know what your excuse for not being a man is

>>37164910
see? cuntiness + complete humorlessness
>>
>>37164827
Well the people replying to him do sound like women so it's more their problem than it is his. That or they are white knights which would be more likely. I see nothing wrong with his words in the slightest.
>>
>>37164890
I love how you somehow think that it possible to discern 'genuine anger' from a forum post.
>>
>>37164949
anon this would be less embarassing if it *were* a samefag post, do you have anything to contribute?
>>
File: activates the brain almond.png (58KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
activates the brain almond.png
58KB, 633x633px
>>37164923
>women can't be men because they're not men
>>
They're doing what men who send dick pics do.
>>
File: 1489514433968.png (22KB, 485x443px) Image search: [Google]
1489514433968.png
22KB, 485x443px
>>37164999
>men are women
checked
>>
>>37164949
thanks bro. sorry the PMS i'm causing spilled over onto you. i think she's just having a bad week.

>>37165022
that's why it's so comical when men send dick pics, because they don't know that dicks have no inherent worth. it's clueless of a man to think that he's "on par" with a woman just by existing.

only women can merely exist and still have value, passive and lifeless.
>>
>>37165056
>i think she's just having a bad week.

post tits already
>>
>>37165056
So you think think woman are bad because they have passive worth while men have to actively work to achieve worth?
>>
>>37165143
Yes they have privilege over me and I find that very problematic
>>
>>37165143
yes, men have to define themselves over against an uncaring world, which causes them both to create themselves as something authentic and to change the world for the better once they have influence over it

it's an interesting process

>>37165202
mary wollstonecraft does actually describe it as a privilege, she compares being born a woman to being born too rich. it spoils you and prevents you from staking your own claim on the world, because the wealth is always there to do things for you.
>>
>>37165202
But you're a man, and you consider men to be superior to women, so doesn't that make you the privileged one? Why do you care how what women derive their worth from? You're not competing with them. Do you also consider it problematic that fish can breathe underwater? The passive value of vagina is part of nature. The fact that men have to compete with each other is too. You can't fight nature.
>>
>>37163092

Opiate of the masses etcetc
>>
>>37162949
No one is in awe of you and a lot of women don't feel like sexuality is their greatest value (when they do, it's because that's what men and society value them for and they've internalized it). Stop leeching off actually successful men and pretending like that makes you successful/accomplished too just by virtue of being a man too.
>>
>>37163168
What's wrong with discussing sexuality casually when it's just another part of the human experience?
>>
>>37162949
The OP pic is a man lmao
>>
File: IMG_2408.png (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2408.png
27KB, 499x499px
>>37162949
>mfw the "woman" in OP's pic is actually a Brazilian trap
>>
File: 1491911626349.gif (1MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1491911626349.gif
1MB, 500x269px
>>37165831
>the human experience

your painfully transparent attempts to seem worldly are wasted here
>>
>>37163082
ss has been alive a lot longer than I thought.
>>
>>37165869
Eh, I'm not trying to seem worldly. You just associate certain words/phrases with pseuds
>>
>>37164124

i hope you only ever have daughters
>>
>>37164589
>>37164369
>>37164311
>>37164248

None of these are arguments. You're just using peer pressure and shaming tactics to convince people to stop voicing opinions you don't like.

>>37164951
Tone can be discerned from text. Also I can tell you're a woman by the "I love how..." starting of that line.

I'm not the other guy though.

>>37164518

This post is more of an argument, but more an argument about his effectiveness than whether what he said is correct or not.

I don't think girls act like that because they're called "holes". They act like that because they're pampered and have Princess Complexes that cause them to often have hissy fits when people call them on things. If women received a lot more criticism they wouldn't have these things - they'd be humble. As soon as women can't get away with what they're doing they'll succumb to peer pressure.
>>
>>37162949
I heard it said before, that a man values what is internal(intrinsic) to a woman, and a woman values what is external to a man.
>>
>>37162949
Of course, why would they when their only value comes from their sexual market place value. A woman will never be able to compete with men on anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1280x716px
I wonder if OP knows he posted a picture of a trans person.
>>
>>37164035
I'm sure you've been called a hole before, you whore.
>>
>>37163000
>Excuse me while I nitpick from my selection of 5 important women in history
>>
>>37167461
Not to my face. Sounds hot though.

I would die for a vocaroo of this guys hole rambling with a sexaul tinge.
>>
>>37167772
Let me spell it out for you stupid whore:

hole -> hore -> whore

Ye was once pronounced as 'the,' but when we read old texts we pronounce it as 'ye.'English is a language of bastardization, what was slang one century becomes proper grammar for the next, stupid hole.
>>
>>37167848
That sounds like bs. Try again.
>>
>>37162949
philosophy is bullshit. there's nothing more disgusting than some dipshit mouthpiece who blindly agrees with cult personalities. that's probably why your sense of accomplishment is so easily converted from one mindset to another, OP.
>>
>>37166721
It's really the opposite. Men don't care about women except when they exist as objects of pleasure to them
>>
why do you care then
its pretty easy to just ignore them
>>
File: 1397240930261.jpg (52KB, 458x504px) Image search: [Google]
1397240930261.jpg
52KB, 458x504px
>Attractive people like to show off their attractivness
CALL THE NEWS

Nigger, you're over-thinking it. Men do it too and on a large scale, just go to /fit/ and see for yourself. There's nothing really wrong with being proud of being attractive or showing off.

>Bunch of NEETs talking about achieving noble goals
Kek
>>
>>37162949
Sometimes, /r9k/, you surprise me how retarded you are.
>>
>>37162949
Because historically white males erase any progress made by anyone who wasn't also a white male? GJ, OP.
>>
>>37163567
its because they are in wonder that an angel would be so close to human. the picture itself encapsulates how divine children are.
>>
>>37168566
feel free to throw out an alternate theory to OPs

it's all well and good complaining but you are not actively trying to change peoples ideas

No a passive agressive your retarded lol! doesnt do anything
>>
>>37167186
Man, traps are fucking shit in general. But when they get it right, they get it fucking right.
>>
File: woke.jpg (42KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
woke.jpg
42KB, 450x325px
>>37168986
>its because they are in wonder that an angel would be so close to human. the picture itself encapsulates how divine children are.

or maybe they're just sluts
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (29KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
29KB, 500x356px
pic related

fdsf
>>
>>37163082
Women are cock sleeves. That's all you need to understand. They are happy that way.
>>
>>37163127
Female psychology is very much closer to that of an animal or a child. They basically live in the moment, whatever feels good feels good, end of. Whatever feels bad feels bad. They don't really think ahead.

Women generally smile more are happier, sometimes it's faked but often because ignorance is bliss.
They are only half conscious most of the time.

Now, there are miserable women too often these are the smarter ones who went beyond "ignorance is bliss" and had to face the nature of human condition...

This stuff also applies to Chad and most normies. Being a normies is to choose to stay in "ignorance is bliss" and not dig too deep under the veneer of normalcy.
>>
>>37163082
>but at least I can be content knowing I am always better than all the women to ever exist
How can anyone have this much cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>37163180
To me the perfect woman is lean meat with holes.
>>
>>37163236
It's a degenerate act when it's done for the sake of feeling good between strangers, in which a lot of parts of modern Western culture revolves around hedonism and nihilism.

That spiritual bedrock we once had has been replaced by this, in turn this will not only spread through the Western world further, but to Asia as well, outside of the Islamic countries.

This can be of course easily repaired, through the use of the internet and community bonds to spread awareness against promiscuity, of course these days it comes down to the mantras of "don't slutshame" and in your case trying to use the sour grapes analogy to provide a snarky refutation that falls flat on its face.
>>
>>37163287
That's because traps are often men who realize that female existence is built on blissful ignorance. Which is much less stressful than being a man.
Being holes wrapped in soft flesh is easier.
>>
Men can do the same stuff, anon.
>>
>>37171612
>spiritual bedrock
>spiritual
no such thing as a spirit, you empty-headed little bitch
>>
>>37168618
Sure buddy, next you're going to say Africa is a backwards shithole because of colonialism
>>
>>37164224
You have well adjusted holes yes..
>>
>>37164248
Why yes I will enjoy stroking my beard as I contemplate the universe. While you will enjoy taking pictures of your holes as you contemplate their chad-worthyness
>>
>women have no souls
>women are lacking the basic humanity quality
>women are psychologically more like animals
I honestly hope this is not true, to this extent at least.
>>
>>37171677
Men are scientifically proven to be the more fragile of the two sexes. They have the most volatile ego out of the two birth given genders, among other traits you can always point out how men need systematic societal approval and if not that, they require a female to remind them of their greatness all day every day. They are the least independent and the "dumber" half of society as far as problem solving goes (talking diplomatic solutions here).

There have been extraordinary men, but unsurprisingly there have also been extraordinary women, such examples have been documented, such as Mozart's sister who eventually had to go fulfill her duties as a wife/mother (because men can't live life without constant reassurance of their worth).

That being said, it's all biology and evolution and for each dumb woman out there anyone can point out a man who is dumb in a similar/gender mirrored way.
>>
File: shutterstock2699814Z.jpg (87KB, 529x850px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock2699814Z.jpg
87KB, 529x850px
>>37171712
Poor attempt at refuting me.

>>37171677
Casual sex for men and women are equally bad.
>>
>>37162949
Thank you for this thread OP. I thought about my accomplishments, which are only of mental nature, but I feel better about myself. Almost nobody gets in awe because of my abilities though.
>>
>>37167732
I read the comment and immediatelly foresaw this reply.
>>
i started seeing women as peacocks.
they do a strange dance that is completely abstract and are biologically designed to be as alluring as possible.
and when i see peacocks i just see giant chickens posturing.

think about that.

biology looks ridiculous, so i'll always look at women ridiculous.
>>
>>37163108
Really, is it that hard for you to understanding an abstraction.
He said parasites because most women use their holes to get a men to provide for them.

>What part of having sex is parasitic, exactly?
Only a moron would make the interpretation you did
>>
Isn't this just dehumanizing women for the sake of feeling better yourselves? You feel worthless or like a failure to society in some way, it's unlikely you would be here if you didn't. Instead of lifting yourself up, as that would be difficult, you need reassurance that you aren't at the bottom after all. You need to feel someone is below you, an entire group of people is even better. There's a lot of truth to what's being said about women here, so you take that truth to the point where you hardly even see women as people, "technically human". There are so many "people", 50% of the population, that you're automatically better than, and it feels great. But that means if you see those people happy or living easily you'll only be filled with more bitterness and envy, as you deserve it more than them, and it just continues in a cycle of negativity.

Really, even in this thread people have said it.
>>37172016
>>37163082
It's not a behavior that's exclusive to men and it can be any group of people, not just women, but I don't understand how people can do this and not seem to be aware of it.
>>
>>37164787
Using "Virgin" as an insult, tells you everything you need to know about her.
>>
>>37172184
Hey, don't put me in the same category as the other ones. I never said anything against women. Just realizing there are people who take pride in accomplishing meaningless and shallow things underpins how they offer little or no substance - regardless of gender. You need to think around two or three corners before you get all trigger happy with categorizing people.
>>
Jesus fuck this thread is horrifying. And you troglodyte mongrels wonder why people in general and women in particular shun you.

They are right to do so. You deserve to die, alone, cold and friendless.
>>
>>37171870
I think your entire argument falls down when we pull the list of achievements performed by males and compare to the ones performed by females throughout history.

>They have the most volatile ego out of the two birth given genders
No, women are the ones making stupid decisions based on emotion.
Men tend to be racional thinkers, while women indulge their emotions.
Men tend to value knowledge that enebles us to overcome enthopy. The value we place in this kind of knowledge is the same value women place upon what they "learn" about themselves after being pumped by 20 different guys.
Thats the fundamental difference.

Basically men wanna accomplish things while women want to feel things.

>They are the least independent and the "dumber" half of society as far as problem solving goes (talking diplomatic solutions here).
Lets assume that was true despite any evidence.
You disregarded many other faculties that are many orders of magnitude above diplomacy in terms of importance, such as engineering, medicine, science.
Even in the arts men are more accomplished.
>>
>>37172727
>you can't have the holes!
The most fervent rejections of OP's claim always come back to this, it's like he's onto something.
>>
You're overreacting. Its pretty simple

People, not just men either, like seeing women naked and in provocative situations. After years of men using it against them they finally realized they should be the ones to weaponize it instead of us. Just using something people want from you to your own advantage and not the other way around. Same reason black people turned nigger into nigga

Long story short if people keep bothering you to do that one thing that is the only reason they're interested in you eventually you will try to control it yourself to fuck with them
>>
>>37173444
Trips of truth, and to go into further detail, monetizing your sexuality this way is a double edged sword, to compensate for the percieved lack of social adequacy.
>>
>>37162949

>implying men think they're dicks just because they like to put their dicks in vaginas, mouths, and anuses

You're a special kind of retard.
>>
>>37172727
Go away blue pill
>>
>>37172921
Not disagreeing but I'd like to add something. Men want to accomplish things knowing they have their peers and most importantly their woman (or women) support.

Third wave feminism has ruined this to some extent by creating a society in which men generally feel unappreciated even shamed...
>>
>>37173444
very good post anon

oring
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.