[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only post in this thread if you cried today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

Only post in this thread if you cried today.
>>
Why would you even consider this as a thread idea.
>>
I never cry. Still very depressed though.
>>
File: 1478132388068.jpg (13KB, 195x213px) Image search: [Google]
1478132388068.jpg
13KB, 195x213px
I cried indeed. I was triggered by a song. I guess I still have a soul after all.
>>
>thinking about how little you have in your life and how you're undeserving of it
>>
>>37162269
Reporting originally
>>
Crying is for normies when something in their ideal life goes wrong like their mcdonals closed right after quitting the club or when they don't have a condom so they have to fuck their gf's ass.
>>
my sister graduated from college today, I cried in the bathroom because I am a fucking failure
>>
I cry almost daily now. I overthink things and am so unsure of how this one girl I'm talking to online, hundreds of miles away feels about me. I'm so absorbed in her, she means the world to me. I thought about how terribly I'd handle potential rejection and that didn't lead anywhere good.
>>
Graduated college recently, moving back home soon. Was out for a walk at night and I passed through campus. I cried a little thinking of all the times I had here. I'll miss this place. I had my ups and downs, but I'm done, and I finished strong.
>>
>>37162907
Are you me? Crying like a bitch tonight and moving home tomorrow.
>>
>>37162269
I wish Aya messaged me
i want a big brother
>>
>tfw stuck in a shitty job with shitty stupid people and learning nothing new, stagnating and losing intelligence
>tfw all my friends are in Europe traveling together without me
It feels like i made the wrong choice after high school
>>
>>37162844
I can relate to this. I've been "in love" with this one chick who lives a state away. She's p e r f e c t. No one else in my area really interests me as much as her, which makes it harder to stop this annoying feeling.
>>
>>37162269
My heart is always crying.
>>
It was a moment of such weakness

Spaghetti Bolognese
>>
File: 1492491038702.jpg (81KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492491038702.jpg
81KB, 750x1000px
>>37162269
i cried at work today, my co workers are really mean to be, treat me like trash, yell at me to do something and then another yells at me to do something else

i dont want to quit but Im really useless at it and its obvious all my coworkers hate my guts
>>
>>37162269
I did

Crying a bit more recently

Trying to die very soon but shit keeps getting in the way to help me achieve that

Also was reading Calvin and Hobbes quotes, and watched an old Dr. Seuss movie
>>
>>37163201
I have a coworker who cries all the time
>>
I'm struggling to figure out how to work at an efficient and quick pace. I have bad customer service skills. I keep screwing up and constantly feel like I'm about to get in trouble or get a huge scolding. I've been close to having an emotional break down. Life isn't fun without friends.
>>
>>37162269
It has been so not-great it's not even funny.
I didn't sign up for this.
>>
File: 1478794927731.jpg (170KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1478794927731.jpg
170KB, 1000x1414px
>>37163013
Aya is pretty cool
>>
I cry every 5 fucking minutes.
>>
>>37163202
Dr. Seuss movies are pretty cool.
They give you this happy feeling that isn't really happiness.
At least thats how I felt when I watched The Lorax.

It's nice...ish...
>>
File: hopeless.png (192KB, 400x400px)
hopeless.png
192KB, 400x400px
>>37162269
Everything feels like a pointless struggle. Moving away to another city hasn't changed anything. This nightmare will never end.
>>
>>37162269
i cry at any movie or tv show i watch, i have no idea why,
it's not even sad stuff
i should see someone about it
>>
Stability of spirit is suggested, so the thing with which I cry is an important act.

He doesn't realize that he has cheated on me and saddened me.

But I think the worst is over.
>>
>>37163202
dont kill yourself dude, everything will be ok. love you
>>
sup
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
does dry crying count? its not my fault the fuckers dont get wet!
>>
Today my close friend decided to stop talking to me. I'm still crying over it. All I do is ruin things.
>>
>he can still cry
>""""""robot""""""
>>
Cried yesterday is that still considered

My professor pointed out to me that I don't deserve the academic honors I got in school because I don't write a decent enough paper
>>
>>37162269
I just started tearing up.
Reporting in
>>
>>37162269
I've cried pretty much every day of my life since I was a small child. I'd say since 6-7 years old.

Now I'm in my 30's.

>when you think about how you have no friends and you're a fucking virgin with no job or education who sits at home and exchanges barely any words with your parents daily
>when you go to the gym and jog for almost 2 hours but you don't get a runners high instead you just feel like crying in the shower afterwards

Yeah all the time
>>
>>37162269
isn't the whole idea of robots not being able to cry?

I spot fakers in this thread

That said, posting because I cried.
>>
I cried today because I saw one of those videos where they find a really messed up dog and then heal them up and make them better. I always start crying when they're running around all happy.
>>
I popped a giant zit on my back using a box cutter and a needle to split it open.

I teared up a bit.
>>
>>37165879
>He doesn't realize that he has cheated on me and saddened me.
I understand what you're going through.
Cheer up! anon
>>
>>37167275
Cyborgs, anon.. We're between two worlds of polar opposites.
>>
>>37162269
Where's that picture that explains why robots want to kill themselves? I deleted on accident and I'm probably gonna use it as my suicide note eventually.
>>
I haven't cried because of my problems or because of depression. I feel like I'm too dead inside.
But today I was watching some kamen rider amazons season two and had a few tears roll down my cheeks. I guess I'm not completely dead inside.
>>
>ate spoiled ranch
>puked and shit so hard I cried from pain

Does this count? I want to fit in this thread. I've been doing this since noon. It's still continuing
>>
Tears are coming out of my eyes right now because I just woke up. Does that count?
>>
>>37162269
I know I broke the rules of the thread, but I didn't cry today. I felt like crying. I held it in until it started hurting, that empty pain you feel right in the middle of your chest. I've done this nearly every day for over a decade. I'd afraid to cry because I am afraid I won't be able to stop. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>37167553
>when you have the worst GI disease
>spend days vomitting and hydrating, vomitting and hydrating
>laying in the bath tub letting the shower rinse the vomit off of you
>just cry
>>
>>37162269
I can't even cry anymore. I'm just dead inside, absolutely nothing. I used to cry myself to sleep every goddamn night because I'm so lonely, but now I just accept it. But you know, my parents would cry at my funeral so I guess I'll just wait to die.
>>
>>37167614
>my parents would cry at my funeral so I guess I'll just wait to die.
This kept me from doing it. Though last year I told my mother I wish they would die sooner so I could finally kill myself. I don't know what compelled me to say that, but she called me selfish before I told her that. I told her that I'm keeping myself alive because I am doing the most selfless thing I could do by staying alive and suffering
>>
I cried for the first time in about a year today.
I saw exactly how I felt put into words and then what was waiting in store for me down the road.
I'll probably not cry again for a few years.
>>
>>37167643
I feel ya. Everyday is a struggle. I gotta get up out of bed, go to my fucking retail job, see happy couples walking through the store and be reminded about how I will never experience love or affection. And it's not like I even deserve a relationship. I'm a boring piece of shit and I have no semblance of an actual personality. I don't even try anymore. Anyone that would even attempt to befriend me or date me would automatically be worse off. So I just keep to myself.
>>
The finale to Samurai Jack made me cry. Thanks a lot Genndy you fucker, my childhood is close to fucking death and you just took out another piece of what's left of it.
>>
>>37167518
Ah, misfits. No wonder we're crying.
>>
>>37167516
Thanks.

His remarks made my love weaken. He's triggered me.
Hmm, and listening to breakup song would help me get over it??
https://youtu.be/dc-nyGo0aC8

But.,
>>
Cry almost every day. Start building up early in the evening with sad anime and feels threads. I usually end up crying after a couple of hours. It feels good man.
>>
I read the last third of Never Let Me Go and cried a bit
>>
broke down in the shower and sat there for an hour
i'm a tranny and looked in the mirror
>>
>>37168333
i cry every day but it happens as a result of just living out my life of not being able to function as a normal human being
>>
>>37168260
He is not good for you.
If he's the person who commits an act of dishonesty, the way where it'll be away from him immediately is wise for you.
>>
I cried in my discord today. It just came out somehow. They're good dudes.
>>
File: 1492888315807.png (10KB, 369x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492888315807.png
10KB, 369x300px
>>37162269
Haven't cried in over a year, kekking hard at you crybaby faggots
>>
>>37162269
My sister became a prostitute today, I found out through my mom who she likes to share private shit with.
It killed me to see her go that low.
>>
I had a dream that my boyfriend died, and I ended up crying for 30 minutes after I woke up.
Then yesterday I had a dream that my mom molested me, and I felt like throwing up after waking up.
>>
I always cry alone for no reason.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.