[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 38

ITT robots say the drugs they've done, rate, favorites, least favorites, etc.
>>
BTW anyone here tried 1p-LSD? Is it safe? I'm kinda worried about getting nBOMe's
>>
>>37161925
I've done LSD, magic mushrooms, weed, and keta.
>Favourite
Either LSD or mushies, a big fan of psychedelics. LSD was a much more 'social' drug, mushies were more spiritual/personal

Anyone got experience with buying drugs off the darkweb? Is it safe? Are they good? Considering using alphabay
>>
only ganj but want to try some shrooms
is grinding it up and putting it into tea or something better than eating it whole?
>>
Only some stimulants, benzos, and opiates.

What is something good if you want to feel sedated?
>>
>>37162113
use it all the time, get a vpn then connect to tor.
>>
>>37162156
ive only eaten them straight up, the taste isnt too great but it subsides after like 10 seconds.
definitely have water with you if you go camping and take them, your mouth is really really dry and you wont be able to eat more
>>
>>37162196
do i have to pay for VPNs? Which one do you recommend?
>>
File: Phenobarbital-300x175.png (55KB, 300x175px) Image search: [Google]
Phenobarbital-300x175.png
55KB, 300x175px
>>37162180
Phenobarbital, I have 12,000 mg coming in a few days.
>>
>>37162180
ketamine, or dxm if your a faggot
>>
>>37162113
Alphabay is great. Google a how-to darknet guide, follow instructions, use common sense, research vendors so you dont get scammed. Only do small purchases desu
>>
>>37162232
In your experience, what does it feel like?

>>37162233
Ketamine doesn't last for very long does it?
>>
>>37162219
you can pay like 40 bucks for 6 months. its worth it. I use windscribe. Has 60+ countries. Plus the US proxies are fast as fuck. Though there are better ones. I'd google best VPN's and see the ones that don't use logs etc.
>>
>>37161999
You can field test for NBOME by swallowing a tab. If it doesn't do shit, it's NBOME, lul. And if it was NBOME, which you apparently don't even wanna try, then there's no harm "wasting" the tab
>>
How do people get high on Xanax? I take a 1mg and just fall asleep. Been sticking to booze
>>
>>37162180
These crazy monkeys will suggest serious downers, but imo weed is amazing for that shit

Yes I've done benzos and opiates, but weed is safer and for Kool kids
>>
>>37161925
Just weed and benzos
>>
>>37162259
Like the strongest Benzo that lasts for 2 days.( 250 half life) can kill you super easy doe, so be careful. It's used via IV for pre-surgrey sedation. Barbiturates are fucking amazing. Of course you just get the pills. And its great for just totally 100% zoning out.
>>
>>37162200
was thinking of walking through the wooded trail I run. three bottles of water should be fine right? I'm taking 2g for my first trip. Am I going to get fucking starving while tripping? I know at 2g I should expect a 6ish hour trip

>>37162219
here is a comparison chart on a lot of different VPNs, let the page take a second to load
https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
>>
LSD 9/10
Alcohol 7/10
Weed 5/10
Kratom 4/10
LSA 4/10 (would be 7-8 if the trip wasn't preceded by 3 hours of nausea)
>>
>>37162333
I've never done barbs. I'm not sure if I want something with such a long half-live either, unless I'm completely free for the next few days.

How addictive are barbiturates?
>>
weed, shrooms, acid, molly, xanax, hydro, oxy, crystal, blow, a shit ton of different rc's

crystal is my favorite but i dont do it anymore
>>
>>37162317
you're a weak faggot.
>>
>Mushrooms
>LSD
>various research chemical psychedelics, I don't know what they were
>cocaine
>crack
>meth
>prescription amphetamines (I'm dependent on these for daily life)
>MDMA - This was probably the most enjoyable
>weed
>prescription opiates

I am a degenerate and I don't deserve happiness.
>>
>>37162344
3 bottles may be overkill. You only need it when your mouth gets reaaally dry, you arent dehydrated or thirsty, just dry
No clue about the grams. I smashed around 25 mushie caps in 6 hours and was tripping balls. honestly, I would do that again. The visuals were great and I definitely felt safe the entire time. Have fun, maybe do it with a friend the first time
>>
>>37162406
how is crack? i want to try it to please lord Viper
(but actually though ive been meaning to try it for a while)
>>
>>37162364
It's a IV class so it really depends how easy is it for you to get hooked. They are essentially as bad as Benzos. Like Kpins or xanax, or god tier, Triazolam mixed with opiates. Any Barbs mixed with Opiates is god tier.. I'd try it once... Just so you know.. If you take a low does you'll be okay.
>>
weed 4/20
shrooms 9/10
salvia 4/10

I wish I could get my hands on DMT.
>>
>>37162362
>alcohol over weed

I guess it's true when they say drugs affect people differently. Maybe you just didn't smoke enough though. Or perhaps too much.
>>
>>37162406
>crack and meth

If you PURCHASED both of those, grats on resisting the urge to buy more and redose.

Alternately, you're now a crackhead or a meth head
>>
>>37162344
2g is kinda high for a first trip, how much do you weigh? You should consider bringing someone with you if you plan to commit the full trip in nature. Eat a light meal beforehand, you won't feel any hunger while tripping but you don't want to throw up.
>>
>>37162344
Never gotten my hands on shrooms but every other psych I've done doesn't make me hungry.
>>37162302
Lol I don't want to do an NBOME because it's much more dangerous than LSD. Seriously I like experimenting with drugs but I'm not going to kill myself just to try a drug, a drug which has pretty much the same effects as LSD.
>>
>>37162490
Hey I'm not judging you for not wanting to fux with NBOMEs. But I'm telling you if you swallow it, you'll just shit it out. Great way to test IMO.
>>
>>37162453
Any recommendations for someone who is new to them? I have some hydro and some oxy if that makes it easier.
>>
>>37162460
Lol no I've definitely smoked enough. I used to love it but since I got into psychs it just bores me. I still thoroughly enjoy it before bed though.
>>
>>37162505
If you love nooding, then this is heaven but be careful. What exactly do you want to mix? Opiates and benzos is literally the best high on earth, fuck what these kids say.

t. Sells fentanyl.
>>
>>37162421
Yeah, I know having a friend who has been there helps but I'm a loser and have no friends in town. All my druggie friends split after uni.
Is there something I can bring as a in-case-of-emergency bad trip, since I'll be doing it alone? Like a memento of a stuffed animal from a baby or something pleasant?

>>37162487
I weigh about 160lbs. I read on other forums that people have tried 1.5 and it was good but not great and say they wished they started on 2.
It's not really going to be a full trip, the trail is like a 1/8 mile from my house so I was just going to walk there. Oh fuck I just realized I should bring my dog along for the walk. He's been there on my blunt walks through the same park.
Thing I'm nervous about is nausea while tripping
>>
>>37162571
You need to stop overthinking this faggot. Just experiment. jesus. You need a teddy bear? man up pls.
>>
What is the appeal of kratom? I tried it because people were comparing it to opiods... felt nothing but nausea and VERY LIGHT euphoria. I'm not even sure if I felt it or if I was imagining it.

For reference, I tried... I think it was gold bali from Gaia.
>>
>>37162571
i feel like youre comparing LSD to mushies too much. With acid, you have to worry about bad trips. Mushies not as much. You'll just see really weird stuff, but there isnt as great a potential for a 'bad trip'. I've done acid a few times and theres always that eery 'will this be a bad one' feeling, nothing like that on mushies.
i'd recommend maybe bringing a phone with earbuds and some really chill music, but aside from that, i wouldnt take much else
>>
>>37161999
if you're trying 1p-LSD then you're probably ordering 1p-LSD from a licensed clearnet vendor, otherwise what's the point, and if not, then you're just exposing yourself to this exact risk.
So there is zero reason for you to ask that question
>>
>>37162551
Really rather not touch fentanyl.

I have diazepam, alprazolam, oxy, hydro, and some RC right now. Not exactly the biggest selection, but what do you think is a good mix that won't kill me?
>>
>>37162196
>>37162219
>>37162279
>>37162344
you don't need a VPN if you're connecting to tor you idiots
it's like wearing a condom before putting on waders
>>
>>37162648
umm actually even the Tor browser log-in page recommends you use a VPN
lol
>>
>>37162633
Alprazolam and Hydro is safest. shortest half life. Oxy would be more deadly. really what is your tolerance and how much milligrams of each do you have. diazepam is good too, but if you're worried about an OD diazepam has a 24+ half life so xanax is better for just fucking around.

t. Never fuck with Fent unless you have a death wish or are a junkie like me.
t.3 dead friends.
>>
anyone ever try eating store bought morning glories?
>>
>>37162621
I don't think I made myself clear. I'm buying 1p-LSD so I don't have to take the chance of buying NBOME's on the street
>>
>>37162648
fuck this guy is a major fag. It's almost as if he wants you to go to jail or be on a list.
>>
>>37162682
It can't hurt but if you fuck up using Tor enough to need a VPN, a VPN will absolutely not help you
The only reason you should need a VPN is if tor nodes are somehow blocked or cause flagging of some unwanted kind on your network. Other than that, just because they say so doesn't mean there is any logical reason to.
>>
>>37162648
>>37162682
It's much more like wearing a condom with a girl who's already on the pill.
On the off chance your IP leaks from TOR (last time that happened the FBI busted freedom hosting and used a javascript exploit to get IPs of CP community members in 2013-2014) the IP that leaks would be that of your VPN, which hopefully ads a lot more litigation to getting your info
>>
>>37162648
>lol wtf why do you need to wear a seatbelt when driving
>>
>>37162718
Tried that for the first time this week. It's honestly the exact same feeling as 1 or 2 tabs of acid except for some pretty bad nausea. If you're desperate for a trip I could recommend it especially because it's so cheap but also remember it will probably have pesticides on it.
>>
>>37162723
exactly, why would a licensed business sell you nbomes?
>>37162724
no, you are a major fag who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
>>37162732
if the authorities somehow get beyond the fact that you're using Tor, a VPN WILL NOT FUCKING HELP YOU. Christ you people are dumb.
>>
File: 1494192574885.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
1494192574885.gif
21KB, 312x253px
Only alcohol. Wish I could smoke weed but it's illegal in my country and you need to be a nigger to know how and where to buy it.
>>
>>37162705
All right, this might be a dumb question, but what do you think the ratio between the xanax and hydro should be?
>>
File: 1494287869309.jpg (353KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494287869309.jpg
353KB, 2000x1000px
>>37162753
no no my friend. You are the faggot, I can smell the dick on your breath through my screen. And were talking about being extra safe and using AB, not DLing CP. All my cyber security friends use a VPN. I think you're trolling or legit LEA, or legit retarded seriously.
>>
>>37162751
They sell organic ones at my lowes . Might try it out. Should I do it in my room and lock the door and close the windows? I've never done hallucinogens bfore , sorta scared.
>>
>>37162770
Pretty sure it's illegal in every country but NK. (decrim is not the same as legalization you fucks)

I bet you can't find it because your friends are lame
>>
>>37162487
Lmfao 2g is high. Your f7cking high if you think he's going to get the full experience on 2getting. Eat at least 3 guy
>>
>>37162810
>All my cyber security friends use a VPN. I think you're trolling or legit LEA, or legit retarded seriously.
then explain to me how a VPN is somehow going to protect you MORE than tor is, if it's such a good fucking idea
It WON'T. The authorities will get a subpoena and you won't stand a fucking chance. Tor is the strongest link in the chain, there is no need for another weaker measure that won't stand up to any legal authority.
>>
>>37162788
like 1 to 2 mg of xanax (subliminally) per 20mg of Hydro to start. Just don't start stacking on more unless you want to randomly fall asleep. If your 175 to 200 pounds. which is my weight.

t. been using Benzos and Barbs for 16 years.
>>
Done: Weed, alcohol, shrooms, opiates

Fav is weed by far, it feels familiar at this point, and is just an all around comfortable experience for me. I'm currently taking a break so I can pass a potential screen for a job I'm starting, so lately I've been hitting the bottle to unwind. Alcohol is fine I suppose, but I don't like the calories, and it makes it harder for me to sleep through the night.

I miss weed.
>>
>>37162853
Not if the VPN keeps no logs. Which many don't.
>>
>>37161925
I'm on Sertaline at the minute, anyone know if doing MD or LSD will effect the way I feel on it? Never really done anything on it because I only just started.
>>
>>37162833
2 was a lot of fun and open eye shit when I did it, and I weighed 230lbs. I imagine he's not gonna want a THE WALLS ARE MELTING dose his first time doing it
>>
>>37162571
Ok, 2g should be fine if youre 160lb but generally people start low for first times. I'm positive you won't regret doing 1.5g eitherway lol.
If you grind up the shrooms and drink it you'll eliminate most of the nausea. If you put in the effort to brew legit tea w/ ginger and shit, you won't have any nausea.
The dog is a good idea but I hope its well trained cuss once you lose fine motor control you wont be able to stop it from running after the sasquatch
>>
>>37162865
*sublingually.
>>
>>37162814
How many will you be taking? I counted out my seeds and had exactly 251 (4 packs) which gave me a trip equivalent to 1-2 tabs of acid. Everyone's body reacts different to psychs but I can't imagine you'd have a very powerful trip. At that dosage I didn't get any hallucinations and the best comparison is like being drunk but also having a very clear mind. I'd do it around a couple friends if possible. And don't worry too much about a bad trip, I'm sure you'll be fine at that dose/substance.
>>
>>37162899
not sure, maybe ill try 4 packs?
>>
File: pup.jpg (139KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
139KB, 2048x1152px
>>37162833
Never tripped so I'm testing out the waters.
>>37162889
Shit he's pretty fine but I remembered there are coyotes in the woods and knowing my luck the one day I'm tripping a fucking coyote would fuck me and my dog up in the middle of the woods
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKFYtUJFYVE
it's a fucking right of passage to listen to this while high as balls
>>
I miss tripping in my bed with my cats laying close to me
>>
>>37162460
weed used to be fun but i started having panic attacks after LSD
>>
Currently Crashing hard on amphetamines. Every time I do this I regret it but I still do it again
>>
File: 1495243638540.png (1MB, 856x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1495243638540.png
1MB, 856x1161px
anyone here ever used Kava before?
>>
Pretty tame desu, I only ever got into weed, alcohol, and mushrooms. I smoked k2 once or twice but it's fucking awful and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Weed almost daily since I was 14, alcohol not so much but very frequently 15-17, and mushrooms like 4 times in 3 months when I was about 16 or 17.
I would do mushrooms again in a heartbeat if I could find a connect around here. That's the only good thing about living in a big yuppie city is the abundance of drug dealers who have what I want.
>>
>>37163067
I think the packs I had were about 1-1.5 grams each. Just buy a few packs and count out ~250 seeds.
Tbh morning glories are a pretty bad substance to start out on. The nausea might turn you off psychs before you've done any of the good ones.
>>37163084
A coyote would never approach a human. I've lived in the woods my whole life and I've never seen one that wasn't running away.
>>
>>37163189
psychedelic mushroom spores are legal in the US, you can grow your own, it's supposed to be pretty easy but I keep fucking it up
>>
>>37163169
it's shitty. tastes like mud and doesn't do anything
>>
>cannabis
Choice drug, tried many methods of ingestion, goes great with alcohol too, 8/10
>Cocaine
different experiences, best shit I've had made me feel all tingly, but then again I don't know if it was real, as the shit I usually get is cut with speed anyway 6/10
>Ecstacy
I think it was coke or amphetamine based, definitely not molly, but it was the first drug I ever tried, had me running in circles around the library, but couldn't sleep. 5/10
>alcy
tastes like shit, but gets better as you keep drinking, makes me puke like a motherfucker, makes me not hear voices and more sociable 6.5/10
>mushies
Favorite drug experience. very spiritual in a way that a non-spiritual person like me can't explain, I feel more connected with others, and all of my experiences become art. 10/10
>Vicodin
First time made me feel like shit, tired, cold, and weak. Second time was chill as hell, and goes really well with a phat bowl 5/10
>aerosol
First time I did it I thought I was dreaming, it's a pretty intense 30 seconds, and I passed out almost every time I did it. Probably brain damaged as a result. would not recommend/10
>xanax
Took a z-bar, 30 minutes later I woke up in my bed the next afternoon. had some beer with it, no more than two cans, dont know if that had anything to do with it. cannot rate
>>
>>37163084
Nah man, if you trust that he's a good dog then thats enough. You'll be fine. Don't add anxiety to the trip that doesn't exist.
Brew it into tea and enjoy yourself. Bring chill music.
>>
any tips on morning glory trips?

i tried last year, just swallowed all the seeds with water. just made me nauseous
>>
>>37163212
Wow, really? I had no idea. I know it's a huge cliche but nothing made me feel better about my place in the universe, didn't make me nauseous or anything and was a comfy sort of trip.
>>
>>37163240
How many did you take? Maybe you can refer to this convo >>37162899
>>
>>37161925
I've never done anything, but drugs have always interested me. Where does a sad man begin?
>>
File: 1444434373283.png (60KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60KB, 500x499px
>>37161925
I've just quit and beeing clean for almost 50 days, I used to do the following:

>alcohol
>weed (and edibles, lots, every week)
>acid
>mollies
>2CB
>coke
>ritalin
>tramadol
>clonazepam
>DXM
>dramamine

It was usually alcohol+weed+clonazepam+tramadol after work, ritalin during work, acid+weed+edible weed+mollies during the weekend. Lived like this for 6-7 months.

My last day of use I took weed, weed edible, DXM, dramamine, acid and mollies in high quantities, which was a stupid idea. First, I ended up being very psychosis seeing a demon shooting a lasor at me or dead bodies everywhere, I had agonizing pain everywhere and thought I was literally going to die (I even accepted my death), blacked out, woke up the next day and I was still psychotic. Ended up in a psych ward 5 days and in a rehab center right inside the psych ward 30 days.

Shit's not fun when you can't control it. An anon HERE told me to go to NA and I started going in January, even like that I couldn't stop. I want to thank that anon.
>>
>>37161999
tried many times. no adverse effects so far and the experience is nearly identical to lsd-25
>>
>>37163334
Weed. Anything else is a downward spiral.

>>37163340
I'm so proud of you anon!
>>
>>37163334
Just try alcohol and weed first to figure out what feeling you like.
>>>37163340
Good job anon. Knowing you're abusing substances and trying to get off them is hard.
>>
>>37163334
Find other sad men and ask them for substances
>>
File: 1400730190720.jpg (61KB, 491x364px) Image search: [Google]
1400730190720.jpg
61KB, 491x364px
>>37163340
Also, in rehab, I was told that because of my personality (being a robot) I was 100% guaranteed to die alone locked up in my room or turn crazy because I couldn't stop.

90% of the addicts I've met are Chads and Stacies that fucked up. The crack addicts are the people that fucked up the most. Most people fucked up because of coke. I think I've only heard about heroin once.

I rarely see people that mixed tons of shit or that abused meds like me, apparently people ignore the recreational potential of meds. where I live.
>>
>>37161925
pretty shit tier ; whiskey + snorting benzos ( mostly valium)
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
weed. only drug that is ok. this shit comes from the earth. anything else is shit.
>>
File: 1404040250223.png (33KB, 242x275px) Image search: [Google]
1404040250223.png
33KB, 242x275px
>>37163403
Are you in recovery?

Am I the only faggot here that has to go to NA meetings?

I try to be nice at meetings and I hardly share because I have a hard time relating with anyone because I'm a fucking robot that hates society and everyone is usually a Chad or a Stacy.

I'm bored and I can't stop think about using and life sucks shit even though I have a decent salary and enough money to do whatever I want and enough money to live by myself, but when I was using I barely ate and all my money went to drugs and I just locked up myself in my room when using and I was depressed all the time and tried to kill myself twice and ended up in ER twice.
>>
>>37163340
Surely you knew redosing mdma too often would fuck up your brain. I genuinely don't understand why you would do that to yourself, mdma isn't even addictive. The other drugs I can understand
>>
>>37163525
>this shit comes from the earth. anything else is shit.
mushrooms, opium, coca, kava, kanna, ayahuasca, salvia, ephedra, saffrole, ergoline, tobacco...
>>
File: 124253346474.jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
124253346474.jpg
6KB, 290x174px
>>37163528
>Surely you knew redosing mdma too often would fuck up your brain.
Yes I fucking knew it, but I was obsessed with having the strongest trip everytime I did acid, so I mixed it with mollies (candy flip), weed and a fuckton of weed edibles every weekend for months, sometimes I had to hold the acid for a week. I never tried mollies alone.

To be more specific, I'm obsessed with the reward stimuli, and only using gives me that stimuli.

Even though I haven't used in around 50 days, I still shake and feel like I want to peel off my skin because I can't stop thinking about using, it's like wanting to pee when your bladder is full. No one is stopping me, but I don't want to end up in a psych ward again, or almost die from an OD again.

I'm just ranting because I don't want to share shit in NA meetings because people would give me shit or stares for whining instead of saying "positive" shit.
>>
>>37163527
I wouldn't really say I'm in recovery. I used to smoke weed 24/7 just because I hated being sober/hated myself. That ended up just making me really self-concious while high but I still couldn't stop smoking because my only friends always wanted to smoke and I was scared of running them off if I stopped smoking. I've gotten better at using in moderation though and I've only smoked a couple times in the last 2 months.
>>
MDMA once every 2 months
Alcohol every weekend
>>
File: 1401684919221.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1401684919221.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>37163656
If you're an actual addict, shit will only go downhill. The disease is chronic, progressive and lethal. If you didn't end up stealing shit or in the streets or in a psych ward, you eventually will.

If you can control it, then you're not an addict. Even like that, I met people in the psych ward that ended up crazy because of weed abuse. Maybe they were destined to turn crazy, but the truth is that substance abuse will make everything worse.
>>
>>37163750
chronically isn't that kind of bad? since it's less than 3 months which is said to be "in the clear"?
>>
>>37163633
Well anon, I'm glad you found a place to rant and hopefully a way to get your frustrations out without resorting to using.
Good luck sorting your shit out
>>
>>37163758
Yeah the root of my problem isn't drugs itself just being bipolar.
>>
>valium
Very chill feeling, I like it but i know its addictive Great for anxiety. 7.8/10
>cannabis
my all time favorite, only one i do semi-regularly, great chill vibes, sometimes anxiety but not very often unless i overdo it, love chilling to music and hanging with friends or watching a movie. Everything is easier and more fun. 9.1/10
>lsd
Besides weed, my favorite drug however it's expensive to buy online, trip lasts a long time and it can be very intense. However, I've had some amazing euphoric moments listening to psychedelic music and giggling with friends while singing songs about nipples and watching Rick and Morty and Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas. 8.5/10
>shrooms
Kind of like LSD but weirder and I usually yawn a lot and get really cold and can't communicate for a while or do much. CEV are the best part, and playing music. 7/10
>salvia
Did a low dose with a friend. Weird dissociation feelings, kind of cool but glad I didn't break through as it sounds shitty
>DXM
Very weird, disorienting, disconnected vibes, music sounds kind of cool while I can handle it. The worst part about DXM is the sick feeling, and sometimes it's a bit much. 6/10
>alcohol
Most wine & vodkas and beer are gross tasting. I like whiskey and rum a lot though. I hate the hangover and headaches the most and the slurring/dizziness. 5/10 (2 beers is comfy)
>SSRI's (Celexa, Zoloft, Prozac)
Nice at first for helping with anxiety and depression. But eventually you turn into a sleepy zombie 24/7 and the side effects like low-sex drive, weird shuddering/brain zaps etc suck. Also withdrawal is literally the fucking worst. 4/10
>morphine
Had this at a hospital for a week, amazing fucking high. Probably the absolute best

Never wanna do coke or meth or heroin cause I know I'd sketch out, it's hard to find and addictive. Plus I just like chilling for my high. Got close to doing coke glad I didn't, had a friend have a seisure from that shit. Only other drugs I'd consider trying are dmt or ketamine
>>
File: truetill.png (125KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
truetill.png
125KB, 750x1000px
who is /straightedge/ here?
>>
>>37164315

Kek, me and most of my (now stoner) friends were "straight edge" too for a while. I was until I was 17. Then I stopped caring and because of my depression said fuck it. Glad I did honestly. I've grown so much as a person. Drugs are fun. Weed is great.

I say it's good to experiment and be careful. Stay away from the hard stuff but do what makes you happy. I do think I did the whole str8 edge thing cause I was a pussy and cause I wanted to be different. Fuck that.
>>
>>37164315
Why though? Life is meant for the living, and drugs are a part of life.
>>
>>37164394
>>37164373

I enjoy the music and culture behind the idea of straight edge
>>
>>37164399
Music and culture behind being straight edge? The fuck is that? Christian rock or some shit?
>>
so far, alcohol is my favorite, followed by cannabis
drugs consumed today:
>1/3rd bottle of bourbon
>3/4ths of a quart jar of some fucked up punch (mango/passionfruit juice, overproof rum, and rose wine)
>1/2 bottle of sauvignon blanc
>2 beers
>about 4 full vape bowls of ground bud and hash
>2 energy drinks
>>
>>37164430
the term "straight edge" originated out of the hardcore punk scene

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_edge
>>
>>37164433

Man it sucks cause I love the feeling of being drunk and I like rum and beer but I always get a fucking headache a few hours later. :/

That's why weed > booze for me desu
>>
File: [screaming internally].png (24KB, 244x191px) Image search: [Google]
[screaming internally].png
24KB, 244x191px
So my parents are asleep right now and my sister and her friend are downstairs.
If I cover my door with a towl at the bottom crack and light a candle while smoking a bowl and blowing it out my window what are the chances of being caught?
>>
>>37164373
Nah fuck this nigga do ketamine
>>
>>37164455
just combine the two, much less headaches and nausea
>>
>>37164433
wow. alcohol, weed, and caffeine.
nice tripcode by the way
>>
>>37164540
What are the chances you stop being a pussy and just smoke a bowl?
>>
File: 59758880_p0.jpg (493KB, 641x899px) Image search: [Google]
59758880_p0.jpg
493KB, 641x899px
>>37164600
I usually go outside to smoke but sister and her friend are home so I can't
>>
>>37164540
high, I can tell when my brother smokes and it pisses me off because he becomes noticeably more annoying and Slav like in behaviour.
>>
>>37164591
not everyone is a degenerate who injects heroin into his dick and shoves ketamine up his ass like you
>>
>>37164639
So I'm guessing the smoke somehow stinks it's way past the door and lingers in the hallways?
>>
File: pepe_mustache_twirl.jpg (37KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_mustache_twirl.jpg
37KB, 500x400px
Do people usually keep track of how many pills are in each of their prescription bottles?

My stepsister has a bottle of twenty 50mg tramadol in her room, and I'm tempted to steal one pill.
I've never had an opiod and want to try one for curiosity

What are my chances of fucking up and getting caught because she notices one missing?
>>
>>37164656
your scheme will work but if you're like me, it won't be worth doing because of the paranoia of it not working and you can't tell how smelly it is because you're too high and oh fuck what if they know, what was that sound, they're outside my door oh god
>>
>>37164657
One tramadol won't do anything. I tried getting high off tramadol and I took 3pills. All I felt was my body was sluggish and hard to breathe. I would say take at least 5 if you want to get high.
>>
>>37164657

I don't think most people notice unless there's only a small amount left like less than 9.
>>
>>37164678
Are you high right now and they are outside your door? I think my parents would be to busy sleeping but maybe my sister and her friend would be able to smell it downstairs through the vents?
>>
>>37164709
>>37164678

literally just open your window, use a small pipe, blow through the window and take small hits. and spray some air freshener and use a towel for under the door. You should be fine unless they're super worried about you, have giant noses or work for the fucking FBI or men in black or some shit
>>
>>37164734
Well I remember smoking a pack of cigarettes in my room one night and got a nice buzz while watching netflix but my sister texted me the day after saying the whole house smelled like smoke while my parents didn't say anything, but I know weed smell doesn't linger like cigarette smell right?
>>
>>37164771

It may linger for a few hours if you didn't smoke much. Less if you air it out by opening a window or spraying some stuff. But if you non-stop smoke all day a ton yeah it'll linger for a day or two if you don't air it out.
>>
>>37164804
Let's say I smoke a gram of weed with some kief on top of my pipe bowl and have the window open it'll probably last like what 3 or 4hours?
>>
Weed - Used to be 9/10, can't do it anymore because paranoid so 2/10
Coke - 8/10. Lots of fun, easy way to get laid, but expensive
Meth - 6/10. Fun at the time, but my GOD does it take a long time to get back to normal after a night's use. Fuzzy head for fucking days, and you're body exhausted also.
MDMA - 8/10 Extremely fun at the time, but like meth it takes a few days or more to get back to normal.
Percocet - 8/10. Very chill. Would do again.
Probably did some more, but that's off the top of my head. Haven't touched anything in a long time because I have grownup responsibilities.
>>
>>37164825
>Let's say I smoke a gram of weed with some kief on top
nigga that's a ton in one night
smoke less, conserve money, better buzzes for lower tolerance
>>
>>37164846
ok let's say I smoke a quarter bowl of weed and then half a bowl of kief?
>>
just smoke 2 bowls, now am currently eating nutella out of the jar and listening to black moth super rainbow, life is good :) love how chill weed is
>>
I...I smoked the bones of a saint before. There I said it. It was fucked up and I actaully got hard when it happen but I refuse to apologise. People call it a relic and shit but what's really a relic is my enormous throbbing penis resting on your tongue right now.
>>
>>37164967
lmao chill your jets DarkbladeTheHedgehog666
>>
>>37164934
Nice, Black Moth rules
>>
>>37163340
How is 2CB? I've got a cap here but I'm a bit apprehensive to take it when the other stuff I've done is pretty soft like weed and codeine.
>>
Just got fucked up on heroin the other day. Hated it. Never doing that shit ever again.
>>
>>37165415
2cb at for example15mg is such a soft trip, like being medium-high high on cannabis.
2cb is the softest and beginner-friendliest of probably all serotonergic psychedelics, most giggliness+visuals but least mindfuck. You may get a little silly as a result, though.
>>
>>37162551
You are a piece of shit and you should kill yourself
>>
How much lsd is too much if you're by yourself?
>>
>>37165855

2+ for sure

Take a half or one if you want some visuals. If you've tripped before you should be okay, just make sure to have no anxiety or sadness right now and you have nothing to worry about doing soon or stress and you're in a good setting. Then you should be good. I'd either look at nature/the woods or play music on a beanbag chair and look at cool lights.
>>
>>37165888
just to clarify you mean 200 ug +
doses can vary a lot on one tab, number of tabs can be a very misleading number
that said, I have had splendid times on ~200ug alone (walking around college campus and through a public park on a nice sunny day) (maybe as high as 220ug based on tab dosage differences)
>>
>>37165888
>just make sure to have no anxiety or sadness right now
Fug
Nice trips btw
>>
File: chillin.png (974KB, 640x702px) Image search: [Google]
chillin.png
974KB, 640x702px
i think i'm gonna buy some etizolam powder then make a 1mg/ml solution with it
will this drug make me stop hating myself
>>
>>37166063
no you'll get addicted fast if you just give yourself access to mass amounts of etizolam and rely on it to quench self-hatred
and addiction to benzos is the worst kind of addiction a person can have, based on severity of withdrawal and negative effects of chronic/heavy use
>>
>>37166097

How easy is it to get addicted to valium fammo? i like the feeling but i know i gotta be careful!
>>
>>37166097
suicide is the alternative at the moment
are there any rc's that i can purchase legally that will make me stop hating myself
>>
>>37162113
I've done mushrooms 3 times before and I really enjoyed it because it made me think like 16 different thoughts at once from viewpoints I've never really considered. It helped me understand the world a bit more and it was really pleasant. There wasn't much hallucination except for near the beginning of the trip

Now I have the opportunity to try LSD. Will it also give me the same kind of "thinking" effect that I enjoyed when I took mushrooms, or will it give me more hallucinations than anything else?
>>
>>37161925
can weed and cigs tonight, great combo

faves are lsd an adderall
>>
>>37166191
xan*
also liquor with benadyrl is conf as hell
>>
>>37166138
don't freakin do it
ketamine is being explored as a miracle cure for some, for clinical depression, so check out DCK if that's what you really have
Maybe take an MDMA mimic once every 3 months or so? 6-apb I think? But not more often than that.
Or if you just have non-chemical problems that you need to work out, try ordering syrian rue and mimosa hostilis root bark and (obeying the MAOI diet and avoiding potentially serious interactions with other medication) you can make a form of ayahuasca and do some soul-searching
>>
>>37166107
Supposedly in the worst cast scenario, you can get addicted in 14 days of daily use

It takes most people multiple months to get addicted to benzos tho
>>
weed 10/10 i can smoke weed all day every day i can be high wherever i go on weed
ecstasy 10/10 its amazing telling/listening stories to people
acid 10/10 its cool as fuck, most trippy drug ive ever done
cocaine 8/10 costs too much and buzz fades quickly
ketamin 4/10 it fucks up your depth perception? at least thats all i felt from it. immobilised me for a while to my bed which was suddenly 50 feet off the ground
cigarrettes and alcohol are 1/10
>>
File: 20170520_180012.jpg (456KB, 1578x2522px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_180012.jpg
456KB, 1578x2522px
>weed
I only do edibles. Low dosage though, e.g.; split candies in to 6 parts and take a piece every 40 minutes
>alcohol
I steal my dad's beers on occasion and know a neighbor that sells it. I know to drink at max, 2 drinks per hour and only do 3 hours worth of drinking.
>DMT
My friend has a Sonoran Desert Toad, and she collects the secretions near eyes, dries them and it's ready to smoke in a pookie.
>ice/meth
Wew lads. Now this is my shit. I never do it in public and I know that my hormonal levels will get diminish. That's why I eat a nutrious meal hours before and will not consume more than $10 a session. I smoke it. then.... A furious masturbation and porn watching session. For 6-8 hours straight. I don't use dildos and just rub off with my right while my left hand is glued and stimulating my breasts. No BF because no guys around (either gay, too old or is married/fiancee).
This drug makes me fantasize about being a hooker to the point I've contemplated, but STDs, arrest and loved ones finding out prevents me.
>crack & cocaine
It's nice because it last so little. Only did it a few time though because I have no connect now and the guy who used to sell it to me quit.
>shrooms
Did a small dosage. It was wonderful. I can't imagine how it would be like if I went deep.
Damn. That's. It.
>pic related, drunk on 12-25-2013
>>
>>37163602
every kind of natural poison also comes from the earth but hey it's natural so bottoms up
>>
>>37167757

>This drug makes me fantasize about being a hooker to the point I've contemplated, but STDs, arrest and loved ones finding out prevents me.

Could you explain this in more detail? What aspect of being a hooker sounds appealing to you?

Asking because a "friend" is having sissy thoughts while on meth-like drugs and just wants to be a little sissy slut
>>
File: 1484018050078.png (329KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1484018050078.png
329KB, 555x555px
>>37161925
>be me
>recently forced to ghetto high school
>some asian kid i met says he sells all sorts of drugs
>start smoking weed after class every single day
>this is so great haha im not going to do hard drugs though haha
>asian dealer walks up to me one day inbetween classes
>he gives me a baggy of xanax but i dont know what it is at the time
>"uh anon here"
>what the hell is this shit
>"just take them man they mellow you out"
>ok just this once
>decide to take 2 pills
>both were 4mg yellows
>go to class
>man this shit isnt doing anything
>start thinking that kid made me swallow soap or some shit
>suddenly start feeling droopy as hell
>put my head down and start tweaking out
>felt like i was melting into my seat
>slur out i need to use the bathroom
>grab my shit and quickly run outta there
>again this school was ghetto so i was able to just sneak out
>twitch and orgasm in an alley for 3 hours
>hooked on the stuff for about 6 months and couldnt stop buying it
>eventually get mugged when im walking home
>have to go another smaller school far away

For around a year after that i had the worst withdrawal of my life.
I mostly stick to weed and liqour now, that shit turned me into a scrounging fiend.
Never again.
>>
>>37161925
only weed, acid, mdma and the occasional benzos so far

I wanna try DMT and shrooms but I've no idea where to get them from in Bumblefuck, Eastern Europe
>>
>>37164709
Why do people not call out people being underage b& anymore

fuck off teenager
>>
>>37164771
weed smell is worse man
>>
>>37161925
>Drug thread

>it's only underage ameritards who smoke weed and do shitty psychedelics and have no knowledge

Embarrassing
>>
>>37168909
>Dealer gives you "free drugs"
>Accept
Man what were you thinking. Nothing is free and it's a jew scheme to get you hooked.
>>
In order from best to worst and how many times I have done it.

MDMA x50
Cocaine x500
Weed x300
Ketamine x3
Heroine x2
Crack x1
>>
>>37162362
why don't you like kratom? comfy drug
>>
>>37161925
>smoke a joint or two a day
>drink booze on the weekends
>dropped acid once
Acid was life changing, weed keeps me sane, and I don't really like alcohol but my friends always buy it, so I end up drinking and smoking and getting fucked up all the time.
>>
>420
no results, several attempts with different sources of produce
>hospital grade opioids
I felt happiness for the first time since age 3 or so, it was pretty great. Cliche but true: colors were brighter, people were nicer. Then that well dried out, and I could literally see day by day how the colors become desaturated, the people horrible again.
I'd probably be on H if I had money and wasn't too socially retarded to buy some.
>>
>>37172158
I've only done it a few times so my tolerance should have been low but I barely ever felt anything. The only exception is when I took like 7 grams and went to sleep. When I woke up I felt kinda drunk/stoned. Every time I did it I took about that same dosage too.
>>
>>37168909
>twitch and orgasm in an alley for 3 hours
Are you a girl by chance? I don't think guys would be able to orgasm for 3hours.
>>
>>37161925
>ketamine
3/10 just turned me into a zombie for 3 hours.
>meth
6/10 got alot of energy to do stupid shit faster.
>cocaine
2/10 fucking sucked. blew through like 100 bucks worth the stuff in like 2 hours and wasn't really high.
>psilocybin mushrooms
8/10 felt great. got to work through some feels i was having and it made me realize that everything was going to be alright.
>acid
7/10 like mushrooms but the come down was too much.
>MDMA
10/10 all of the sudden i found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing that i could do, was ding a ding dang my dang along ling long.
>heroin
1/10 the high was alright but the come down was horrible and i only did it once but i get cravings from time to time.
>crack
0/10 high was intense. didn't last long at all and was total bullshit.
>2cb
7/10 great high. don't remember much but remember that i loved everything and was mellow.
>>
>>37161925
booze 3/10
weed 10/10 love it
N2O 8/10 only fun if you do 2 or more at a time
mdma 10/10
amph 5/10
coke 9/10
m-kat 7/10
2-cb 5/10 20x better with mdma
shrooms 6/10
DMT 0/10 and 10/10 this is some crazy shit
morphine 9/10
diaz, medaz, xans, k-pin 2/10
pregabaline 7/10
i also got a strangely pleasant opiate-like buzz from eating a ton of blue cheese, i am not even joking
>>
>>37162877
You'd be surprised at how many times vpns say they don't keep logs when they do. i've seen multiple articles about dealers selling on the deep web getting arrested, because the vpn was forced to give up their ''non existant'' logs.
i literally looked up the vpns mentioned and they clearly stated ''we do not keep logs''.
100% internet anonymity is 100% impossible nowadays
>>
>>37173765
>DMT 0/10 and 10/10 this is some crazy shit
why would it be 0/10
>>
File: lsd.gif (831KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
lsd.gif
831KB, 500x520px
>>37165855
Depends on how experienced you are

I took 400ug of 1p-lsd on my third trip by myself and it felt pretty magical
>>
File: MemoryLane.jpg (82KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
MemoryLane.jpg
82KB, 425x282px
>>37161925
I had a time in my life when i consumed somewhere between 140 to 170 ecstasy pills over a period of 6 months. I was 16 back then, i had an ''i don't give a shit, it feels fucking great'' attitude.
After quitting, took a year for my mood swings and severe emotional instability to go away.
One side of my jaw is slightly loose, put so much pressure on my teeth, right side teeth pushed deeper into my gums - uneven bite.

ahh good times
>>
>>37161925
weed 3/5
booze 2/5
caffeine 4/5 before tolerance build up and after 2/5
>>
File: 1489441304303.png (913KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489441304303.png
913KB, 750x460px
Weed 6/10
>makes my thoughts slower and I actually finish my thoughts instead of cutting off halfway through, great for fapping and mixes well with any other substance
Alcohol 7/10
makes everything hilarious, euphoric, dont give a fuck about anything, more social, great drug, but its easy to overdose or get addicted
Molly 9/10
>unbelievable euphoria, excellent for socializing and working out personal shit with yourself or people you know, music sounds like sex, only problem is that tolerance and brain damage builds up quickly with constant use
LSD 9/10
makes me feel emotions exponentially about every little thing, it feels like magic, insane music euphoria, cool visuals, every little thing is fun, only downside is that the comedown makes me restless and depressed and lasts for fucking ever
LSA from HWBR seeds 4/10
It's like LSD and DXM combined, just way weaker and with way more nausea, not really worth the time
DXM 7/10
Fun dissociative, gives me pretty strong euphoria surprisingly, makes me feel like im a landscape, cool internal "visuals"(?), don't know how to describe this effect, its like things just appear in my mental space void area, sometimes bad nausea, but usually by the time it hits I'm too dissed to care, and once i throw up, i feel incredible. gives a much needed quiet moment in my head
Whippets 5/10
10/10 in terms of effects but probably the highest abuse potential out of anything i listed here, the high is so short that you blow through them and then want to go get more, they are very expensive. Mixes excellently with all other drugs especially lsd and dxm. Mixing with alcohol is dangerous though because it makes your mouth numb and you will be able to gulp drank like its water.
DPH 8/10
Most people would hate this drug on account of the pretty intense dysphoria and sometimes terrifying hallucinations, drymouth, pissing every 5 minutes, bodyload, but I find the particular sedation from dph to be comforting in a spooky way. Yummy hallucinations
>>
>>37161925
From best to worst

Crystal meth - 8/10 lasts too long

Shatter - 8/10 does not make lung hurt

Crude opium - good shit good shit 7/10

Rum - 6/10 vomiting (10/10 with coke)

Bath salts - 5/10 meth is better

Weed - 4/10 makes lung hurt

Xanax - 0/10 you get addicted real fast but its ok cause you can blame the fact that youre retarded on it instead of youre other problems

Phenibut - 10/10
>>
>>37174773
Pt 2

LSD - 10/10

4-aco-dmt 10/10

MDMA 10/10
>>
File: IMG_20170520_092109_174.jpg (49KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170520_092109_174.jpg
49KB, 322x322px
>marijuana, lsd, molly and Legal Lean
>>
File: 1378692034716.gif (92KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1378692034716.gif
92KB, 500x281px
>>37174989
>Legal Lean
>>
>>37175241
>you can buy it at gas stations it has a bunch of shit like Kava Kava its relaxing as hell
>>
>>37175394
Regular lean already is legal
>>
File: 1493336221445.jpg (61KB, 750x859px) Image search: [Google]
1493336221445.jpg
61KB, 750x859px
Me and some friends were seshing up in a parking lot and 3 cop cars rolled up. I had 10gs on me so I thought I was fucking done. When they opened up the door we just said ya we were smoking. They ended up only taking the weed, they even gave our pipes and grinders back. We all ended up only getting a 50 dollar Fine for trespassing, no charges or anything.
>>
File: 1495337998549.png (1MB, 1080x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1495337998549.png
1MB, 1080x1076px
>>37162113
Ordering off the darknet is easy peasy and really is just like ordering from any other place. I personally use AB and they have all the drugs divided into their classes and also have reviews on each product. You can also narrow down searches by price and country of origin which is nice because you want to avoid it going through customs. They also have a really nicr dispute system where you can take it up with mods if something goes wonky. If something does go wonky I'd first try messaging the seller because they don't want to deal with that sort of bullahit and you guys can usually work something out. Only dospute I've ever heard of was I had a friend who ordered 25 xanax bars and only got 15. In response the seller sent him another 20 for free and apologized for the inconvenience

I've ordered over 2 dozen products from there and they've all been fine. Only "issue" I've ever had was buying a pot brownie that took 2 weeks to arrive but thats because I ordered around Christmas and the mail service was backed up, so not the vendor's fault

One thing I will say is to look up a vendor on reddit for reviews instead of the reviews on AB. People tend to give a positive review so long as they get something in the mail. These people even review before they try it kek

My favorite example is this time that some cuck ordered a 500mg brownie, got a 100mg cookie, and left a 5/5 review because he really liked the cookie

The stealth in the mail is obviously top notch for any seller with any experience because if their packages got seized they'd be out of business. That being said if you do get caught you just get a letter saying they seized contraband being sent to you. They have no proof you ordered it and that it's not some dipshit who got the wrong address. That being said, if you live in a dorn I HIGHLY recommend getting a PO box just in case because a university isnt just going to give you a letter if they find drugs being delivered to one of their dorms.
>>
>>37168696
Most of my girlfriends have a man. But! They're with older men (26-46![these dudes have cars, trucks and are just are secured). Of coarse it's a very spicish thing, as I am myself. I get really aroused with meth, but I can't get casual sex without suspicion nor do I really want it. I know uf I become a roastie, it'll be detrimental mental & physical. I'm going to start training as a mechanic, so hopefully I'll meet a decent, redpilled guy in school.
>sissy
I don't have XY.... I have XX slick!
The point is. I'm sex starved and can have casual sex (absolute stranger). This gets absolutely exacerbated with meth. I'll just suck it up. I'm 19 and I know I want a hubby and kids in about 2-6 years.
>>
File: 1486695912671.jpg (31KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486695912671.jpg
31KB, 720x460px
Besides alcohol, what are some drugs that can increase my sociability?
>>
>>37176576
Low dose (one hit) of meth. If you can control the arousal part, you'll have reciprocal, interesting banter about any subject.
>>
>>37175808
>Me and some friends were seshing up in a parking lot
Gtfo normie underagefag
>>
>>37176846
>Low dose (one hit) of meth.
Stop plz
>>37176576
Adderall, xanax, mdma, kratom, opiates but thats kind of a waste
>>
Weed: I've enjoyed it like twice, all the other times I'vegotten the spins and just feel disoriented and annoyed
LSD: My favorite but I only do it like once every 6 months. Only drug I feel like I actually gain something out of it at times. If not then you at least see some cool shit
Cocaine: I dont think I was in the right setting for it because I was just alone in my room doing 500mg. Couldnt sit still, face felt numb, and I was a happy camper. Disappointing considering it's pretty expensive. I'll have to try it at a party setting
Xanax: Super comfy and in social situations I feel like a normie. I use whenever I'm about to go out to a social setting. At higher doses its a nice recreational high
DXM: I've used it a lot just because of ease of access. Makes for an interesting night of just listening to music and feeling like you're floating through space
Fentanyl: Literally the comfiest drug you will ever try. Felt like I was wrapped up in the coziest blanket ever and didnt have a care in the world. I can easily see how this gets addictive so I havent taken it more than twice in my life
DCK: Bought it thinking it was ketamine, but it's actually a designer drug offshoot of it that is much more potent and long-lasting. I dosed for a ketamine k-hole which is about 200mg, but dck brings you into a k-hole at 40mg which is the highest recommended dose. I had a bag of 500mg after i smashed the crystals and just dumped half the bag as a guesstimate for a little over 200mg and railed it all. Definitely one of my most interesting experiences on drugs. I had complete ego death and had no idea what my name was, where I was, or anything. I couldnt recognize myself in the mirror and thought I died but had a spirit looking through my eyes out into the world. Felt like I was a player playing a videogame After 4hrs like this I was coming out of it and had to piss and was too scared to climb down from my bed because it looked like a 1000mile drop so I just pissed in a bottle
>>
>>37177348
The aftereffects of DCK is my only negative experience with drugs because I overdid it so badly and thought I fried my brain permanently. I felt completely fucked up for a total of 6 days. I did it on the weekend before finals week so that didnt end well at all (or so I thought). Actually did pretty decent on my finals despite hardly being able to walk in a straight line
>>
File: 1495238567230.png (665KB, 768x575px) Image search: [Google]
1495238567230.png
665KB, 768x575px
>>37176953
>plz
Faggotry. Oh well.
>>
>>37161925
>Favourite
Weed/MDMA. Don't do MDMA anymore because dodgy pills scare me, so just weed now

>Worst
Spice, synthetic marijuana by a fucking mile. Only did it twice and I strongly advise against it, really nasty feeling. It's also been known to cause serious long term psychosis, lucking I stopped before any of that happened
>>
>>37174197
I had a few trips with some real nasty entities.. I felt the fear of a thousand fears and more
>>
I've got these asthma inhalers from when I was younger, I had bad asthma then.
Sometimes I breath all the air out my lungs and take like 20 puffs in one breath.
Gives me a mad headrush that feels like n2o, my face goes completely numb, my limbs and digits tingle. Lasts about 5 mins then my hands get all shaky for about half an hour.
Feels good man
>>
>>37177566
You know science are starting to the consciousness is a new form of matter!?
Ethereal, astral realms/planes/dimension are really unknown to us. To think with absolute certainty that there is no life after death nor other places of existence if ignorant and arrogant.
>but muh 11 dimensions being seperated by mu M-branes N sheeeeeeeiiittt
I've been in Hyper space. I know those trippy feels dude. AND I SMOKED SONORAN DESERT TOAD SECRETIONS!!!
>to the ignorant, no! Not jizz!
>>
>>37175394
that's the bullshit kind. it's hilarious that they try to brand it as "lean" to sell it to retarded Houston niggers who can't read the active ingredients but know that if it gets you buzzed and it has purple food coloring it must be called "lean" lol
>>
>>37177727
>not smoking psychedelic toad semen
get off my board normie
>>
I've not done any drugs.
Because drugs are degenerate.
>>
>>37178280
Oh you have. Eating something delicious. Orgasming. Subtle, but still.
>>
>>37173413
my sweet spot is 5 grams personally, if i go over that the effects become unpleasant. really like the drug since it makes you focussed and "stoned" in the sense that it's hard to move. perfect for watching movies etc
>>
>>37178280
>implying you've not automatically ceded any trace of undegeneracy simply by virtue of posting here
>>
>>37178280
Drugs are an everyday part of life for everyone. Your body releases dopamine daily. Every night your brain releases DMT when you dream. After any form of physical excercise, or any form of pain, your body releases endorphins which produce and opiate-like effect.
You're just as big of a degenerate as the rest of us
>>
>>37178714
>Every night your brain releases DMT when you dream.
stop spreading this bullshit myth. it is present in your fluids but it's so scarce it's probably just a by-product of something else
>>
I'm not making a long ass list. Done too many to count. I will simply say MXE rules
>>
>>37178776
I sincerely doubt that. It's incredibly useful and your body wouldn't waste that.
>>
>>37178842
it's not useful for anything, it's just a tryptamine that can be produced from melatonin or tryptophan or others, and there's nowhere near enough in your body naturally to have any effect on the brain. there is zero scientific evidence otherwise.
go ahead link me a study that proves me wrong, it's all just hippie conjecture
>>
>>37178776
It has actually been measured in humans and mice. Still small amounts but it plays a role in the sleep cycle. The highest amounts are measured during REM sleep, which is when we dream. Fair to assume it plays a role in dreams?
>>
>>37178842
Wouldn't waste what? DMT is itself a waste product of other metabolic processes. It's not produced in the pineal gland, it's not released when you die, dream or are born... Sorry anon but it's just not true
>>
>>37178888
I seem a lot happier than you. You seem like an absolute nightmare, lol. You're also on this board likely because your life is shit. (I'm lurking for the laughs) Maybe try meditating or some DMT and you can stop trying to turn your misery into other people's problem.
>>
>>37178888
I actually conducted a study on your mum, I fucked her so hard her brain produced extraordinarily large quantities of DMT. Then I came on her tits
>>
>>37178959
>hippie gets completely blown the fuck out in a calm rational discussion
>W-well, I'm happier than you, m-my life is better... y-you're just mad and you should do some DMT! Then you'll agree with me!
>>
File: Sketch13112545.png (722KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch13112545.png
722KB, 720x1280px
>booze
sometimes binge drink a fifth. used to have a major problem that made me sweat if i stopped
>weed
mkaes me paranoid kinda gay
>lsd
was ok then just gets stupid boring and predictable
>oxy
best drug ever
>h
close, but prefer oxy
>hydro
ok but not as good
>kratom
step below and kinda dirty
>coke
pretty awesome
>pcp
maybe my favorite after opiates
>benzos
amazing since im neurotic and anxious but so addictive. you dont feel like you are high no matter the amount you take. just ok and calm. will impair the shit outta you tho
>shrooms
only did once but liked slightly more than cid cause less intense
>>
>>37178959
>I seem a lot happier than you. You seem like an absolute nightmare, lol.
Is this your response when someone asks you for proof of something that's been recognized as pseudoscience for decades?
Go back to dmt-nexus
>>
>>37179047
How about we turn the tides if you're so smart with your big words. Give me proof that DMT is a waste product and not dream fuel
>>
>>37179110
>how about we ignore what the burden of proof is
>>
>>37178959
>>37178982
>>37179110
>5th grade insults, redirection, and ad-hominems
wow you guys are so enlightened and understanding, I'm really convinced that DMT is a powerful spiritual aid. NOT
>>
Is there an easy way to get shrooms and grow them myself? Dont know anyone in my area that sells psychedelics, so maybe dark web is my best option? Thoughts?
>>
File: 1477270427473.jpg (506KB, 2296x3480px) Image search: [Google]
1477270427473.jpg
506KB, 2296x3480px
How badly am I fucking up my longs vaping cannabis concentrate + all the reclaim I produce?
>>
>>37179398
Dark web is always an option, but shrooms are kind of expensive.
If you don't have the cash or the ability to follow a guide on how to use the dark web, and if you're in the USA, you can legally buy psychedelic mushroom spores and grow your own, although that takes some effort and diligence with regards to sterility, keeping it secret, etc
>>
Anyone ever get hypnotized while tripping?
>>
>>37179437
How expensive are they? Here weed is around 80-90$ for 6 grams so maybe online mushrooms might be cheap compared to shit here?
>>
>>37164315
on the path to that. only smoke weed now, did drugs in my younger days with great regret. would quit weed if i want addicted to it. clean from all else though.
>>
Weed: Almost every night. Vaping/edibles. It's nice to not want to kill myself for a couple of hours. Dreamless sleep is amazing.
Ketamine: 2-3 times per week, I have a chronic pain condition that doesn't respond to traditional painkillers but ketamine works. I generally use it when I'm having a particularly bad day. My favorite drug by far besides cannabis.
Xanax: When I have to go outside.
Fentanyl: Occasionally when my depression reaches critical mass, also keep a stash on hand for when I'll finally kill myself.
>>
Is vaping weed truly healthier? I'm considering getting a vape for weed, any good recs? I'd get shatter but it's expensive and your tolerance gets too high
>>
>>37161925
>tfw ordered some tianeptine

I'm planning on using it only therapeutically, but I hear the first time you use it feels pretty good, so I'm kind of excited desu.
>>
>>37179989
It's healthier compared to inhaling smoke.
As for recommendations, I mostly use a Volcano Classic and like it a lot. It's not cheap though.
>>
>>37178280
>muh degeneracy
Stop basing your life off of /pol/ memes
>>
File: drugs.jpg (194KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
194KB, 857x1202px
>>37179036
fixed that chart for ya
>>
>>37180132

Well I'm talking about a portable vape, I can't throw around 100s of dollars, hows the flower mate?
>>
>>37162113
>>37162196
>>37162219
Do you use tails, or just tor on windows? I could never get tails to work, I'd get close but always get a different error
>>
>>37181750
I have an Arizer Air which works pretty well when out and about, it's about $200.
Can't comment on the flowermate as I haven't used it, seems good enough though for the price.
>>
>>37161999
nBOMes suck, just do regular LSD.
>>
>>37162753
Dude, seriously. You're wrong. Use a VPN if you don't want the small chance to get caught.
>>
>>37182740
>Arizer Air
I've heard its good, any cons? and pros? Is it worth it? Does it get you decently high? Best youve tried? How smooth is it?
>>
>>37162879
You'll have to take more to have the same effect. The same is true for all SSRIs and hallucinogens.
>>
>Weed
9/10 It's weed, what more do I need to say.
>Alcohol
3/10 Makes me feel sick and retarded
>LSD
?/10 Varies too much trip to trip, it can be a -10/10 or a 10/10
>Mushrooms
8/10 Doesn't vary as much for me as LSD so I'll give it a rating, although it can very rarely be terrible.
>Codeine
9/10 Comfy as fuck.
>DXM
First time I did it 8/10 second time, 2/10
The first time I could "see the music maaan" Second time I felt sick and like my brain was being fried.
>25i/25c
6/10 Feels like my brain's being fried, it can be fun though.
>MDMA
10/10 "Dude this carpet is so soft dude, dude feel this fucking carpet dude"
>Speed
7/10 Fun, especially when mixed with weed but I feel like a dropkick when I'm on it.
>Nitrous (Nangs, Whippits)
9/10 Pure relaxing numbness. Turns into an 11/10 when mixed with any psych substance.
>>
>>37183001
I quite like it, gets me decently high even though I have an insanely high tolerance at this point. Nice thick vapor.
Of the portable vapes I've tried, it's my favorite.
Only downside for me is that it doesn't work that well for concentrates.
>>
Heroin is the best drug
>>
>>37183234

Sweet, will pick one up soon most likely. I don't dab much anyway so its cool.
>>
You guys are making a big mistake. You gotta let this shit go, man. It's not making sense to you right now but. All these little dreams you got, they're not shit. All this rebellion, all this crazy shit you got, saying this shit. Getting too old for this shit, man, you gotta grow out of it. Growing up, your dreams are getting bigger. You gotta look at reality, understand that shit so you don't get caught. I'm just being real,
>>
File: pedrocactus.jpg (1MB, 1200x1462px) Image search: [Google]
pedrocactus.jpg
1MB, 1200x1462px
>>37183234
how's the taste compared to a spliff/bong
>>
>>37183510

Has anyone actually tried doing this (Buying off ebay and doing that) Does it work? Whats the trip feel like and how long does it last? Gotta know if its worth it anon
>>
File: 1488594669764.jpg (41KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1488594669764.jpg
41KB, 350x334px
>>37183433
>putting all drugs into one broad category and saying they're bad

Never drink coffee or beer again
>>
>>37183678

I don't. I don't even shower often because water can dry out your skin
>>
>>37178816
indeed it does. the shit that was available before the UK ban was insane.
>>
File: qG6AiRY.jpg (72KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
qG6AiRY.jpg
72KB, 960x720px
>not shooting up dope in tinychat/robot9001

fucking normies
>>
File: 1491968311933.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491968311933.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>37183548
haven't tried it yet, but in the netherlands you can legally order it from headshops. They sell lots of fun shit, morning glory seeds, cacti, shrooms (fresh ones since our laws are weird), kratom, salvia, and dmt containing herb. Shit is cash
>>
>>37161925
I'm more or less drug free, with the except of alcohol and kratom.

Everyone know the story of alcohol, but I found kratom very disappointing. I tried different types from different people and quite literally no mater how much I take it has no effect on me.

I may order some kava and try it. I'll try weed once it's legal next year.
>>
There's a k2 thread going on over here if anybody's interested.
>>37180075
>>
>>37162551
i agree with opiates and benzos. top fucking tier. puts you on a cloud. euphoric as shit and dont care about anything. i wish i wasnt out of oxy or still had a h connect. all i have now is kratom. it gets you high but kinda sucks. i like benz too much atm, its just... im neurotic as fuck and it fixes that. i feel normal and not fucking insane. helps my insomnia too. too bad they are fucked up and addictive.
>>
>>37183510
The first few hits taste a bit like the bud smells, with an aftertaste somewhat like a vegetable.
After that it starts to taste a bit like slightly burnt popcorn towards the end of the load.
>>
>>37170381
I was just a kid with no father figure and a schizo mother.
I didnt know shit and my naivete got me addicted to benzos.
>>37173429
No, it was just my first time doing 8mg of xanax.
I thought it was normal since i took so much.
>>
>>37173429
You're thinking too literally anon
>>
Dabs, Hydros and Pot. Each one is p unique, Got into a pretty heavy opiate abuse phase but It's kind of weird to describe whether or not I actually liked it. Only way to describe it for me is that I basically got lots of energy for some reason. Which is kind of weird desu
>>
>>37185234
the anon with the story shouldn't have embellished it so liberally if they didn't literally sit in an ally and experience prolonged sexual pleasure for around 3 hours
>>
File: WishyouwereHeroin.jpg (79KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
WishyouwereHeroin.jpg
79KB, 428x600px
>>37183261
yeaaahhhh man. i love junk. nothing like it in the world. i like uppers here and there but i use opiates daily. ive been using for like a year and i still enjoy my doses. it just makes you feel so damn... comfy. comfy is just what a guy like me wants and needs. i sometimes like a tiny bit of benzo or hooch with it to mellow my neuroticism. h doesnt do it all the way. ive tried dph with h too and it was oh but i fucking hate dph. i used to do it a lot and even one pill gives me flashbacks and stuff. i shod find another antihistimine ao i scratch less. i feel like its such a giveaway if people know what to look for.
>tfw it is the middle of winter and you are under blankets with the space heater on with loads of oxy and relaxing music and a book (heaven)
>>
>>37185483
He didn't though.
He was experiencing intense euphoria, which feels like you're orgasming. He wasn't literally orgasming.
Euphoria can be experienced by both sexes.
>>
>>37185596
Im the anon who posted the story and this is more of what i meant, i was feeling euphoria too an extent, i felt really really good.
Thus my liberal use of the term orgasm.
>>
>>37183742
You sound like a little neurotic bitch, and plenty of the most successful, influential people on Earth used drugs at some point. Some of them used A LOT of drugs. Some of those for even their entire lives. Why don't you stop being a cunt and embrace differences in other people? Jesus, it sounds like you're just trying to convince yourself not to do drugs. Leave us out of it. Lol.
>>
>>37182791
In my experience Nbome was wayy better than any acid trip. It was some really clean 25i/25c complexed, incredible high and visuals it was like LSD+ ecstacy/2c-b but lasted a lot longer and less body load and brain fog afterwards. Nbome gets a bad rep but if you get some good stuff and dont overdo it, it'll take you to a better place than acid alone ever could.
>>
>>37187834
Maybe I got unlucky with my batch, I don't know.
But drugs effect everyone differently, for me personally nbomes are just kinda wacky and mindfucky, everything feels and looks weird whereas on acid things look and feel weird in a "right" kinda way if you nom sayin. They also make me puke for some reason, which really isn't fun when you're tripping balls.
>>
>lsd
>weed
>booze
>cigs

stims don't really work on me cuz adhd-lite
been looking to try more psychs soon
>>
File: 1493716814393.jpg (72KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1493716814393.jpg
72KB, 323x323px
>>37161925
Started off ritalin, then morphine, then weed, then oxy, then acid, then booze. Various antidepressants too.
From there it built up to codeine, poppy seed tea, cigs, MDMA, MDA, speed, valium, xanax, temazepam, etizolam, ketamine, meth, heroin, fentanyl, DXM, dexamphetamine, and DMT. There's probably a bunch of random ones and RC's I missed but those are the most impactful
Favourite? I feel like dexies would help me the most in my life without fucking up my internals too much, but acid will always hold the most special place in my heart. DMT made me see spacemen made of stars in my backyard but I was on too much valium to remember it clearly.
Least favourite? Etizolam made me forget the entire night every time and then feel depressed the next day, but Endep (trycyclic antidepressant) actually made me feel like shit and hate everyone. Antidepressant my arse.
I can't believe I've gone this far without trying coke, guess it's just too expensive here in Australia.
Happy to answer any questions.
>>
>>37187834
The reason nbome's get a bad rap is because simply mixing up the dosage a few tabs could kill you whereas LSD is virtually impossible to OD on. Also nbome's are sold as LSD.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.