[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: wincest.jpg (63KB, 858x479px) Image search: [Google]
wincest.jpg
63KB, 858x479px
dude "molested" his sister and touched her mom's breasts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCszOZ7WO9Y
>>
I will never watch dr phil or any other television show from america.
>>
I wish my brother would touch my boobs.
>>
>>37158988
pic with timestamp?
oringinalio
>>
>>37158988
just ask him to
>>
those ages dont make sense
did this dude lose a whole year somehow?
>>
>>37158872
Did his mom get him any psychological help while he was young?

Or did she just play the victim because muh vagina?
>>
>>37158872
He was 14 years old.

It's not his fault. It's his parents fault.
>>
Look, if we're going to call Lena Dunham a rapist/molestor because she put pebbles or something in her sister's vagina when they were both under 10, then you can at least maintain the same standard when a boy does it.
>>
>>37158962
You're missing out on the freak show. It's exploitative and makes you feel bad. Yet it's like a car crash you can't help but look at. You can be as much of a pretentious faggot as you want about it. Jokes on you bitch boy, the content you ingest on the internet especially on this board is far more hazardous to your well being.
>>
Apparently my wizard brother did that so my half-sister.
>>
File: lena.jpg (280KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
280KB, 2000x1333px
>Dunham writes of casually masturbating while in bed next to her younger sister, of bribing her with "three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds . . . anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying." At one point, when her sister is a toddler, Lena Dunham pries open her vagina "my curiosity got the best of me," she offers, as though that were an explanation.

>>37159799

excapt mainsteam doesnt treat her like a rapist, its just "normal sexual experiementation"
>>
>>37159836
I'm not talking about mainstream, am I? I SPECIFICALLY said "we" and "you."
>>
>>37159716
He has more than one sister?
>>
Look at the makeup that slut whore is wearing. She deserved it. He shouldn't need to be rehabilitated, it's her fucking fault. She just wants attention now, I bet she encourage it reeee.
>>
>>37158872
Dad molested me until I was 13 so idk.

>No clue if mom knew or not
>>
>>37160556
No he didnt stop making shit up to fuck him over
>>
>>37158872
> for millennia, a lot of kids did some sexual touching of younger kids
> people now want to make it a crime
> dr phil even wants to publicly name and shame them on national tv

Y'know, it's ironic. I'm very uncomfortable with the promiscuity that the sexual revolution brought us. But when it comes to criminalizing a 9 year old who touches his 5 year old sister's pussy, I just don't give a shit.

It's like society went in two opposite, yet equally retarded directions with sexuality at the same time. They're stupidly way more liberal (for adults), and they're stupidly way more authoritarian (for children), both at the same time. Now we have the worst of both extremes.
>>
>>37160649
I guess I just imagined him jerking me off in the shower then. My bad,
>>
>>37160767
Even if he did you let you stupid faggot
>>
>>37160447
>He has more than one sister?

No, their birthdates are in different months. During one part of the year he's 1 year older than her, and during the rest of the year he's 2 years older than her. It's just a weird math thing that happens when you round ages down to integers.
>>
cp should be legal it doesn't make molesters it eases their urges
>>
I find it hilarious how if two underage people have sex the male is automatically a rapist and if found out faces charges of sex with a minor who cannot consent.
>>
OP here, I have a confession to make.
I've done something similar to my cousin's sister when I was around 10-13. It was only after a year or so when my mom had came into my room and looked at me with the worst look i've ever seen in my life. My heart dropped, I didn't know what she was going to tell me and I thought someone in the family had died or something, I wasn't even thinking of them knowing what I'd done. Fortunately, I got them to believe it was a lie set up by his sister. Her mom came over and I apologized to her and we went on about our lives after that. My parents ended up telling their relatives about it because they always tell them everything. They were shocked but got upset when they told them it was just a made up story from her and not anything that actually happened. A week or so after that life was normal, but one day my cousin had skyped me asking me for a favor, and I fucking swear to you his sister was in the background, making faces at me, and then she put her fingers in a v shape and licked them like she was suggesting to lick her pussy. I was fucking furious. Apparently she woke up crying about it one day and thats how it started, but after seeing that, seeing that she just thought it was a little fun game to her to taunt me like that was pissed. I don't see her anymore and I don't really have thoughts of doing that stuff with her anymore, but sometimes I get so lonely and desperate that it ends up popping into my mind when I know it shouldn't. Either way, I know she's a manipulator and I feel like she might have done it on purpose. When I was 12 and she was 10 I had done things with her and she never actually got apprehensive or scared about it. I remember her saying "when we're 18 we can have sex okay". Anyway I do feel bad about it and I definitely do not plan on doing that again but i'm still pissed that she treated it like a joke otherwise she wouldn't have taunted me during that skype call. I havent told anyone about this.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.