[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are we even supposed to meet girls anyway? Especially for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: 1485930527844.jpg (187KB, 984x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485930527844.jpg
187KB, 984x960px
How are we even supposed to meet girls anyway?
Especially for the NEETs among you.
Tinder seems to be an automated rejection machine, I have literally zero social skill to try anything on the street and at my age (26) most girls are either married, engaged or have several dozen of dicks on their history which makes it even harder to compete.
>>
File: Bike_Asuka.jpg (205KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
Bike_Asuka.jpg
205KB, 800x660px
Man it must be tiresome to bother with 3DPD
>>
>>37158750
This is my problem too anon. At my workplace and the few clubs I go to there are only men and none of them are exactly the clubbing type. I also live in the middle of nowhere and haven't interact with a girl my age who isn't a relative for 4 years.
>>
Umm I don't know....
The grocery store?
The library?
The farmers market?
The park?
>>
>>37158975
Fuck off meme answers need not apply this is a serious robot thread.
>>
>>37158975
Those are the Chad hunting grounds, you dumb roastie.
>>
>>37158975
>The grocery store?
How many gfs have you met in the grocery store? People are basically there to do one thing and get out as fast as possible. And most people there are not even close to suitable. Finding the 20-something single who wants to chat to strange NEET men is going to be hard.

>The library?
The bookstore has a better chance, but still, terrible

>The farmers market?
basically a grocery store

>The park?
Unless your aim is over 65 or under 12 parks are useless for pickups. And on the off chance you find a woman the correct age, she'll have at LEAST one kid
>>
File: 321.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>37158975
you can't cold approach women in these scenarios unless you're handsome and have a charming personality and charisma so you don't come off as a fucking sex offender. If you have the means above to approach women in these scenarios then you're not gunna be sat on /r9k/ asking for help in the first place.

>>37159118
The only honest answer I've had a positive experience with is dating sites however the amount of rejection, silence stone walled non responses, shit women, you have to trawl through until you actually get a reply and/or anything after said reply is staggering and 99% of robots won't have the mental stamina to stay positive and last it out. But the real kicker is should we have that stamina? Why is everything so fucked that it comes to this?
I've managed a few dates and nothing more and honestly afterwards the little high you get of thinking wow maybe I might have a chance is followed by a soul crushing oblivion when you realise you won't meet any low standards a women who isn't brain dead won't have, and I don't even mean standards that aren't reachable, I just mean basic shit people past a certain age are expected to meet.

Honestly it's best to accept you're a shit person and stay well away from trying.
>>
>>37158750
I don't know but I really want to have sex with a beautiful woman at least once before I die.

It's gotta be fucking awesome, I mean, why would every person constantly be trying to make it with an attractive person unless it was super gratifying.

I mean, if I'm being honest I really doubt that i'll ever sleep with a beautiful woman but still, I think dreams are good
>>
I like photos of plump naked girls lying down. I want to jump on these girls, kiss their necks and rub my dangus on their asses.
>>
>>37159234
Then you men are fucking screwed. Idiots. Most people meet through mutual friends or through work. But since you obviously don't have friends that's not going to happen is it? And you're so socially akward it's not like you're going to get one through work. Again you guys are FUCKED.
>>
>>37158750
You aren't supposed to meet women if you're a NEET, you aren't supposed to meet anyone if you're a NEET.

To meet people you need to be socially interactive with people already, if you're wondering how are you supposed to do that, you are supposed to do that in situations where you have no other choice other than socialize, that being in school, university or at work, if you're skipping those by being a NEET there's basically no hope for you, unless you miraculously find a social group online or a social friend that is willing to help you engage in social interactions.

Dating is only a consequence of social interactions, it's not something you're supposed to pursue, that's why so many here fail on such a basic level.
>>
File: 302.png (889KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
302.png
889KB, 1920x1080px
>>37159313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts

nice attempt at bait though
>>
>High School

Op, come with me, become a pedophile right now!
>>
I don't think you get the chance to get rejected on tinder anymore. You are so far at the back of card pile that the women you swiped right on will never get to you.
>>
>>37158750
Tfw you will not be in the same bedroom alone with the woman in that picture knowing she will want to straddle and fuck you.
>>
You don't lol. Once you get out of college, your only places are bars or tinder. And if you have no social circle, god help you son.
>>
>>37158750
Should just be a consequence of doing stuff.
Like I'm a friendless loser fag with zero desire to start conversations with strangers but I don't preclude it happening.
I need to practice swimming for career stuff so I'll tell you if I meet anybody at the pool during the week.

Tbh I think the best thing to do is 4chan meetups since everyone here seems to have shared experiences and be on the same wavelength.
>>
>>37158750
The main problem is I dont like going out just for this reason, its a chore and stop on this "well maybe if you dont go with that mindset" bullshit, every convo with a chick has some intent of her using most of her time and energy on you so that forms the whole point of talking to her. So talking to women isnt my weak spot, its actually giving a fuck enough to seek them out before my extrovert levels get low.
>>
File: 13213.jpg (76KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
13213.jpg
76KB, 600x300px
Here's your answer op. My favorite place to creep on good looking women.
>>
File: 1494524572302.png (392KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1494524572302.png
392KB, 568x454px
>>37159313
No shit. Not only do people meet gfs through mutual friends, they make friends/get jobs/etc through them. And with out them, your social skills have no chance to develop, so even on the off chance that you could make a random one, you're probably going to blow it by being awkward as fuck.

You know how they say it takes money to make money. Same goes for your social circle.
>>
>>37159313
I have friends, and guess what dipshit, they're all single dudes who are in the same boat as I, the only guy I'm friends with who breaks the mold only fucks bottom barrel trash anyway so I dont consider his advice for shit.
>>
>>37158750

If you're unwilling to go to bars or clubs or any typical social event adults meet each other at you've effectively fucked yourself over completely.
>>
>>37159930
I shouldnt have to force myself to go to a bar or club, places I abhor, just to meet a bitch. Bitches are literally everywhere so you're telling me that the only places I'd ever have a shot in the adult world is bars and clubs? where drunk idiots reign supreme? Idiots like you are the reason why everyone thinks this shit as truth now. I should be able to talk to woman anywhere, if she takes it as creepy that its not in a shady place like a bar then she can go fuck herself. I may be upset at my lack of women stocks, but I'm not gonna turn into a fucking pushover just to get an attempt and not even a 100% shot.
>>
File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
>>37158975
>grocery store
I fuck banana pills so checks out
>library
smells like piss and homeless people sleep on the benches
>farmer's market
How?
>>
File: sad pepe.png (148KB, 336x284px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
148KB, 336x284px
>>37159345
>Dating is only a consequence of social interactions, it's not something you're supposed to pursue
>>
>>37160086
exactly, people think this shit is like the movies where you two have a quirky moment that ends in both you talking, the reality is people are cold as fuck and keep to themselves, unless you physically attract her right out teh gate, then trying to randomly walk up to her and strike up a convo. Have you idiots ever heard guys try to spit game in public? Its the most cringe worthy shit ever and yet these are the "alphas" of the self esteem world. Most of time the guy will get shyly rejected and instead of him taking the loss, he keeps trying. I have too much common sense to not pursue something that's clearly not fucking interested.
>>
>>37159986

>typical social events

Maybe if you weren't illiterate, you wouldn't be such an angry loser.

Honestly, the fact you wrote all that out and didn't immediately feel ashamed of yourself is painful.
>>
>>37158750
BRARARARARARAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Sorry
>>
>>37160209
If you feel like bars and clubs are the only social events you can go to to meet people, then you my friend are probably the saddest faggot here. bar none. Like I cant even fathom that you seriously think those are the peak interactions that can happen in those places. Of course its easy you fucking dipfuck. booze helps loads but you if you're relying on that just to talk to a woman then you're more pathetic than any motherfucker here. Oh wow you talked to a drunk stacy who probably wouldnt give you the time of day sober! damn son! you're killing the social game. Life goes past the party life dum dum.
>>
>>37160288
>>37159930
>bars or clubs or any typical social event adults meet each other at

Try actually reading all the words, moron.

There is something severely wrong with you if you cannot process a simple sentence and think it's OK to get this mad and type out this much complete bullshit.

I can't imagine how much of a cunt you must be in person.
>>
don't bother them, wait for a chance occurrence
you are NOTHING without a purpose
>>
>>37158750
You have to be persistent with Tinder you impatient shit

Bumble is also far better for robots, because the girl starts the conversation
>>
speed dating, for some reason this was unoriginal
>>
>>37158750
You're supposed to get the fuck out of your house and DO something with your life, holy shit
>>
>>37158975
>the grocery store
All I see are chavs, pakis and shitty little screaming kids
>the library
Full of oldies and spastics
>farmers market
What
>the park
Full of chavs, pakis, shitty little screaming kids, oldies and spastics

Yeah welcome to fucking England
>>
>>37158750
have your friends introduce you.
also you need to make friends first.
>>
>>37158750
here's an idea, get a fucking job first and sort your life out before you try to meet girls
>>
>>37161380
step of it
>>
File: 43473042_p0.jpg (286KB, 784x1000px) Image search: [Google]
43473042_p0.jpg
286KB, 784x1000px
>tfw no neet gf who lives in Nevada
>>
>>37161690
off* this machine has to go
>>
>>37158750
God damn, she looks like she'd be absolutely heavenly to cuddle up with.
>>
>>37161919
>implying that's a "she"
>>
>>37158975
>cold approaching
Fuck off with your disproven meme shit, you don't
"meet" anyone at any of those places.
>>
>>37162498
>>implying that's a "she"
Lies
>>
You don't if you're NEET. You need to have a social circle to get a partner.
>>
My problem isn't meeting, it's what to say. "Hi," doesn't seem to cut it, especially if you do online shit.
>>
This whole approaching women thing seems like a giant meme. I have never seen it happen before. Seems like some Disney move shit that we are all supposed to pretend is real. It just seems like connections are what it takes to win at life.

>>37161032
>You are nothing without a purpose
There is literally no purpose to life. Just want to experience having a GF and sex just ONE fucking time the I can die happy.

>>37159887
Pretty much this.
>>
>>37162628
>Have a small social circle (4 close friends from high school)
>Still no Gf
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>37162713
Circle not a square friendo
>>
>>37162742
haha ok that was pretty good
it used to be 5 but my best friend killed himself
>>
honestly, if you're over 21 and have never had success with women it's probably time to give up. that's just a sign of poor genetic quality. it isn't THAT rare for men to go their entire lives without female contact so stop fucking fighting it and just accept the fact that you're unappealing to women. it's nature and you can't fight nature.

it's fucking pathetic to see 25 year old virgins on youtube talking about their big plans to get in shape, dress fashionably, etc, do all this shit to attract women when Chads/normies just show up at work/college and tell some jokes and the girls come to them automatically without any forced "red pill" garbage. if you're a genetically healthy human being, relationships will emerge organically without you having to impose significant changes on your appearance or personality. this is the ultimate "pill" if there is one. call it the "you've been fucked since birth" pill.

i prefer not to call myself mgtow but that's basically the life i lead. just stop fucking focusing on relationships, they're never gonna turn out the way you want them to. if you're on /r9k/ and reading Chad tinder threads and watching elliot rodger videos etc you're already fucked. If this shit doesn't come naturally to you you're fucked. and yes I'm aware there are rare exceptions but i'm fucking generalizing so eat shit.
>>
>>37162813
>Got fit
>Didn't help me
I'm 20, and I went on a date once
>>
>>37158750
>Get a job (this should be a given, seriously, get a fucking job)
>Befriend coworker (can be male or female, doesn't matter)
>Meet their friends, see if any are single or anything, then befriend them
>Flirt with them etc... if they respond positively you probably have a good chance of getting a gf, if not find someone else
>If they respond positively increase frequency of flirting, increase physical contact etc..., eventually you'll find yourself in a situation where you'll both want to kiss each other (you will know, believe me), then just do it and things are pretty much smooth sailing from there

You could also just outright date a coworker but that can be bad news if something goes wrong.
>>
alright dudes, i'm gonna go to a bar and try to disprove this "u need a social circle" meme. i'll post later.
>>
>>37162813
I don't want to kill myself until my parents die/
>>
>>37162895
Have fun with your barslut, you can definitely get a relationship out of it, I've had plenty of friends who have, but they don't last long man.
>>
>>37162896

"i will never get a gf" doesn't have to equate to "i should kill myself"

just find something to do with your time and pursue your own goals
>>
>>37162813
Did exactly this anon. Odds are, even if I got into a relationship it would just end up being terrible, since I'm just not built to deal with the bullshit of a relationship
>>
>>37162881
>Have a job
>It's full of moms in their 40s
What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

>Inb4 get another job
>Inb4 date their daughters
fuck off
>>
>>37162930
You need to find some other social outlet then, but I'm surprised there is not a single young person in your workplace.
>>
>>37158750
Date traps
>>
>>37162881
I'm currently working a job and everyone there is 30+ years old. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Quit for no reason other than I'm not working with people my age? How am I supposed to meet people?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
Magic love spells
>>
>>37162922
>Goals
Why pursue goals if you can never get a GF?

>Find something to do
Everything is boring. Life is boring.
>>
>>37162956
Jesus where do you people work that there is nobody under the age of 30 working?
>>
>>37162948
I'm surprised this was original

>but my sentence wasnt...
>>
>>37162968
life isn't that long, you probably only have 50 years or so left so you might as well go through the motions and see what happens

just try doing drugs if you're bored
>>
>>37162971
I work in a machine shop. The job market is so fucked here in california that even people past the age of 30 want minimum wage jobs.
>>
>>37162948
Where do I meet traps reliably? I'm at the point that I'm desperate enough to consider it. I' would've dated one that I met by chance last year but (s)he already had a boyfriend.
>>
>>37163028
You don't. They are either too mannish, fucking crazy, or way out of your league and they know it.
>>
>>37163002
>tfw the liberals think California is a utopia
>tfw the place only looks any good at all due to silicon valley and would likely be a wasteland without it
>but "muh superior California"
>>
>>37163051
I said meet, I'll take care of the rest of it, I just need help finding them in the first place.
>>
>>37162947
>Some other social outlet
Your going to have to help me out here anon.

>How many layers of defeatist, nihilistic, hedonism are you on uhh like maybe one or two my dude? You are like little baby watch this: >>37162997
Wow what a great idea. I'll just spend the next 30 years doing heroine. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>37158750

I wanna rub my dick on those feet while I eat that ass haha
>>
Get a cute little dog and walk him around town on nice days. Carry something like a bookbag to drop if a cutie makes eye contact as she passes. Met two girls that way.
>>
Photoshop pictures of yourself to look presentable on Tinder. Keep practicing, use it to remove 75% of your unattractiveness.

You might want to watch some online tutorials about the psychology of image design to doctor the perfect Tinder profile. Also consider hiring a professional photographer to give you the best quality image to start. This will be your base for removing blemishes.

Study the psychology of what grabs womens' attention in Tinder descriptions. Now you're more likely to not get rejected, so just don't be a fucking sperg and you can probably secure at LEAST 1 date.

Now at this point, they might be a bit troubled. You haven't flat-out catfished them, but they may have noticed you're not as attractive as you are in your tinder. Practice talking with people so you can try and endear her that way. With women, looks aren't everything -- confidence is. So if you make it to the date and you seem VERY confident, things will happen.

If you go through every single person on your local tinder and still don't keep any of them, maybe you're just doomed to fail.
>>
>>37163206
>make eye contact with a girl
>she smiles
What the fuck do I do from there? I've gotten to this point many times but I freeze up and act like I'm looking at something else.
>>
>>37163051
That's not true anon I have a trap bf, we started dating 2 years ago at first I just said I'd let him live in my apartment if he cleaned up while I was at work or school but we progressively got closer and now we're a full couple he always walks around in a cute outfit that I bought him, we have sex I'm always the top he enjoys it, he loves it when I buy him stuff he get so happy when I give him the slightest bit of attention, we watch anime and play vidya together he loves smash bros and overwatch, the best feeling is when he falls asleep in my arms while we watch Netflix together, ever since we started dating life got better my grades raised and I get the urge to try harder at work, he's by far the best thing to ever happen to me and I love him for it, not all traps are bad anon just know where to look. That goes for you too op find yourself a nice cute one you won't regret it.
>>
>>37163284
>just know where to look
Where is that exactly?
>>
>>37163284
He's probably ugly.
>>
>Ctrl+f "church"
>zero results
Pretty much your only chance of getting anything like pure, non-robot girl over the age of 15 these days. Sure, there are a lot of fakers, but a 20% chance is way better than a .01% chance any other way. And if you're willing to go slightly used, chances go way up. Depends on the church, though: Catholics, non-Southern Baptists, Episcopalians, and Lutherans are pretty much no-go. Smaller and/or less-mainstream churches are the way to go. Also, don't discount a church just because you don't see any qt's there - people have sisters, nieces, granddaughters, etc, that they are always willing to help out with.
>>
>>37163281
Act like she's so hot that you turn clumsy and commence dropping bookbag. Just don't hit the dog. Then use doggo as icebreaker and good luck from there
>>
>>37159668
Haha, it's true.
>>
>It's an anon stop replying to you episode
IM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT
>>
>>37163349
>drop bookbag
>start stuttering
>"s-sorry, you were just so cute I lost myself"
>"Do you like my dog? Btw, we should grab lunch sometime, but we can't go to a restaurant right now, as I have my dog with me"
Is this really your plan? Am I missing some element or is this plan awful?
>>
I've found the best way to meet women is to bump into their cars in the parking lot and apologize.

It's like BAM you've already got something to talk about and they can't ignore you. Best of all, if you do it right, there will be ZERO damage, no negative repercussions.
>>
>>37163391
If she stops to help with the bag, she probably finds you interesting and will be as nervous as you. Don't stutter and spagetti all over. Act like you're in a romcom movie. They eat that shit up.
>>
>>37163456
I did this on accident thursday and it did not turn out well. There was no visible damage but she still reported it to her insurance and got her car checked by a mechanic for damages and while we were both civil towards eachother I really see no in to talk to her anymore. Maybe it works better in different countries. Do you honestly ask girls like these out on dates or are you just trying to trick anons into hitting people?
>>
>>37163488
Can you provide an example of this working? Greentext a time it worked for you, and include the dialogue?
>>
>>37159265
That pic was originally posted here by some fat faggot role-playing as a /soc/ Casanova.
>>
>>37163526
I did it to a college girl a couple weeks ago, she was a 9/10 QT and I took her out for lunch to apologize. Results may vary.
>>
>>37163609
I actually asked the girl if she wanted to meet in person to discuss her car, and suggested a public place like Chili's, and she said no. It really depends on the girl I guess. I'm not about to go hitting someone on purpose, but I'll save the play for a rainy day. I take it you're still seeing this girl, since it was just a few weeks ago?
>>
>>37162930
Date their mothers
>>
>>37158750
Shut-ins and the socially stunted are becoming more recognized and accepted in some societies, especially societies who have below-replacement birthrates (think Far East countries like South Korea or Japan). As such a socially acceptable form of meet-up group geared toward the socially underdeveloped is becoming more common. It's usually inconspicuous like a group geared toward a specific activity like hiking or a supper club or such but I've heard they're good ways to practice social skills and meet women. While meet-ups for the socially stunted are still rare here in the U.S., the groups I mentioned that focus on an activity are becoming more common.

Caveat emptor
>>
>>37163714
frig off memer
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.